The Hard Body Clerk's New Beginning Ch. 02

Story Info
Cori Banks leaves the shop to help her ailing step-dad.
5.8k words
4.52
58.4k
17

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/04/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,287 Followers

CHAPTER TWO: LENDING A HAND

Cori left the jet and carried her bags through the airport. She hadn't told anyone she was coming, so no one was there to pick her up. She went to the front of the airport and, not surprisingly, had no trouble hailing a cab.

"You a porn star or something?" the cabbie asked as she got in.

"No, why, do I look like someone?"

"You look like you should be a porn star," the guy said, staring at her tits in the mirror. "Damn, you're a fine piece of ass. Dressed liked that? You're not a hooker or dancer or anything?"

"No, sir," Cori smiled, a little surprised by his directness. "I'm just a clerk at an auto body shop. I'm here to visit my step-father. He's sick. Can you please take me to the Sunny Day Regional Rehab Center?"

"Of course," he said. "What happened to him?"

"Stroke," she said. "He's been there for a week because he can't take care of himself. I'm going to take him home and take care of him until he gets better."

"He's a lucky man," the cabbie said. "You're as sweet as you are hot. You got a boyfriend? I'd love to take you out sometime."

Cori was actually tempted. She couldn't remember the last time a guy had asked her on a real date. Of course, at the shop her dates with the guys were all pre-scheduled. And so far on her trip, no one had said anything about dates. They just wanted to fuck. The cabbie probably did too, but at least he was trying to be civil.

"Thank you, I'm flattered," Cori said. "But right now I have to take care of my step-dad. But if you have a card or something, I'll be happy to call you if I get settled and have time."

The cabbie gave her his number, knowing she'd probably never call, but impressed nonetheless by her obvious kindness.

"Do you need a ride for your father to his house?" the cabbie asked when they got to the rehab facility.

"Well, yes, I suppose so," Cori said, "but I don't know how long it will take to get him checked out. I don't want to make you wait."

"No problem," the cabbie said. "I'll wait, no charge. Take your time."

"Thank you so much!" Cori said. "You're the nicest person I've met since I left Georgia."

Cori bounded into the hospital, her long legs carrying her quickly as her heels clicked along the pavement. The cabbie watched every step. As the saying goes, he hated to see her leave, but he loved watching her go.

As Cori would soon discover -- much to her delight -- in sunny San Diego with the beach and all that meant, skimpy clothing wasn't all that unusual. There were hot girls walking around in little skirts and bikini tops all the time. So, while any many would certainly take notice of her extra short "Hard Body" shorts, her visible thong, her long legs, her big tits and her barely visible nipples, it wasn't like she was scandalous. She was just hot, maybe a little slutty, but not entirely inappropriate. What a welcome change!

So, there was surprisingly little buzz when she walked into the center and approached the front desk. A friendly woman took her name and directed her to a room on the third floor where she'd find her step-dad. She got off the elevator and found the room, knocking once on the open door and poking her head inside the room.

Her step-dad looked very much like she remembered him. A little older, yes, but still tall and stout with a firm jaw and darkly tanned features which gave his skin a worn but distinguished look. He was sound asleep, but she was happy to see that he wasn't hooked up to any IV's or beeping machines. She quietly stepped in to use his restroom and, when she came out, his eyes were open, surprised to see her.

"Oh my, Cori!" he said, sitting up in bed. She noted that he used only his left hand to push himself up while his right hand remained motionless at his side. She knew sometimes that affected the facial muscles too, but his mouth seemed to be working fine. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to get you out of here!" Cori said, stepping forward to give him a hug, pressing her big tits against his chest.

"It's so good to see you," Norm said as Cori stepped back. His eyes looked her up and down, trying not to stare too long at his step-daughter's amazing body. "You look great."

"Thanks," Cori said. "You look pretty good yourself. You sure don't look too sick."

"Well, I am," he said, nodding toward his right arm. "I can hardly move my right arm or leg."

"I'm so sorry," Cori said, sitting on the bed, her tight shorts riding up even further on her thigh, her cameltoe clearly outlined and just inches from her step-father's fingers. "How do you feel otherwise?"

"Old," Norm frowned. "Not being able to do anything for yourself makes you feel old. I feel useless."

"You're not useless," Cori said in her bright, perky voice. "You're just recovering. You're going to get better and I'm going to help."

"Thanks, Kitten," Norm said, using his pet name for her. It had started when he called her CT (her middle name was Tamara), which evolved to Cat which became Kit or Kitten. She always called him Pap. "I appreciate you coming to see me, but they say I'll be here for a while."

"How long?" Cori frowned.

"Well, until I can take care of myself."

"You don't have to," Cori brightened up. "That's what I'm here for."

"I don't think you understand, Kit," Norm said. "I need lots of help. I struggle to feed myself, get dressed, shower."

"I understand," Cori said. "I want to help you with all that. You'll be happier at home, won't you?"

"Well, yeah, but I can't ask you to do all that."

"You didn't," Cori said. "I'm offering. No, I'm insisting. Now, please, I have a cab outside. Can we get you checked out?"

"I don't know," Norm said.

"I'll find out," Cori stood up and walked briskly out of the room. Norm found it impossible not to stare at her ass as she left. He had always thought she had grown into a beautiful young woman by the time she was 18 and from time to time he'd catch himself taking an extra peek at her tight little ass or those tits which had bloomed so nicely, but he never took it any further. He didn't want to ogle his own step-daughter right in front of her mother. But things were different now, weren't they? Her mother was out of the picture, Cori was here and looking better than ever, a fully grown woman. They weren't blood relatives. Was it really so bad for him to be checking her out, to be turned on by her dark tan, her magnificent curves, that incredible smile? Well, it didn't matter, he'd never have a chance to do anything with a babe like her anyway. He was old and breaking down. But, if she was going to take care of him, at least she'd be nice to look at.

Cori came back a few minutes later with a doctor and nurse in tow. The doc was blatantly staring at Cori's ass until he caught Norm looking at him, then pretended to look at some papers on his clipboard.

"Doctor Morton says you can go!" Cori said, excitedly.

"Really?"

"Yeah," the doctor spoke up. "You're still at risk, of course, for another stroke, but not a substantial one. With your medication, you should be fine. We'll want to see you back in my office in a week to monitor your progress, but otherwise, we were just keeping you here to help with your rehabilitation. If your step-daughter is going to be around, she can certainly help you. The important things are to do your exercises, rest as much as you can otherwise and keep your stress level down. It's just going to take time."

The nurse gave him a release form to sign and Cori packed up his bag. The nurse wheeled him out to the front door and Cori pointed to the cab. "That's our ride right there," she said. She and the nurse helped Norm into the cab, then Cori ran around and got in the other side.

"Hello, sir," the cabbie said, adjusting his mirror to get a good view of Cori's tits. "I hope you're feeling better. You have a very nice daughter. You must be very proud."

"I am. Thank you." He gave him the address and slumped back in his seat, exhausted.

"Oh, Pap," Cori stuck out her lower lip, pouting, "I wish you felt better. We're going to get you home and let you get some rest."

Cori didn't tell him anything about her trip or give him any details about the unique nature of her job back in Georgia. She just said she missed her friends but loved the west coast already and couldn't wait to see more of it.

When they got to the house, Cori paid the nice cabbie, tipping him a little extra after he helped take their bags in the house. The boxes Ben had shipped from Georgia were already there, too, and he helped move those inside as well.

"Well, this is it," Norm said, indicating his modest home. He was gripping a walker, dragging his numb right leg while Cori supported his left arm, helping to move the walker in unison with his right hand.

The house was smaller than Cori expected. She knew he wasn't rich and that the cost of living was probably high out here, though, so she didn't give it much thought. There was a living room/dining room combo with a small dining table, a coffee table, a sectional couch and a recliner. The kitchen was small but modern and a narrow hallway led to the two bedrooms -- Norm's master suite and the small guest room where Cori would stay. There was a nice pool in the back and a privacy fence around the small back yard.

"Sorry there's not much room here," Norm said, sounding ashamed of his house as he indicated Cori's guest room. It had only a small twin bed, a dresser and a old computer desk with a small TV sitting on it. There was a half-bath next to it. "You'll have to shower in my bathroom," Norm explained.

"That's fine," Cori said, ever perky. "I love it. This will be great. It's a really nice place."

"It's crappy and you know it," Norm smiled weakly, "but thanks for pretending otherwise."

In addition to the walker, the rehab center had provided them with a motorized wheelchair, which Norm would probably need to get around the house most of the time, and a cane, which he would hopefully graduate to as his body recovered over time. "You look tired," Cori said. "Why don't we put in bed and you take a nap? I'll make some dinner and we can eat when you wake up."

She helped Norm to the bed and he just let his body fall over into it. As she reached over to help move his legs, Norm was treated to an up-close view of her tight ass, her cheeks hanging out the bottom of the shorts. He could just make out the pink thong that split her ass cheeks and wondered if it had crept between her pussy lips as well or if it was hugging snugly against them in a cute little pink pouch. Either way, it was something he really wanted to see. If she had been on his left side, he might well have gone for it, but she was on his right and he simply couldn't move his hand, no matter how much he wanted to. It made him frustrated, angry.

"Fuck it all anyway," he muttered.

"What?" Cori asked, standing and turning toward him.

"Nothing," he frowned.

"Come on," Cori said, sitting that pretty ass next to him. "I know it hasn't been easy and it must be frustrating not being able to do what you want, but you'll get there. It will be all right."

"Easy for you to say. Everything's always sunny in your little world, isn't it?"

Cori was taken aback. He never snapped at her like this before. Had she done something to make him mad? Did he not want her there? Was he taking his anger at her mother out on her? No matter, she wasn't about to tell him that, no, sunny was hardly how she would describe abductions and near-rapes. She just meekly said, "Sorry, Pap, I was just trying to cheer you up. If you'd rather I not be here, I can go back to Georgia. I'm sorry."

"No, Kit," he said shaking his head, suddenly resenting his brashness. "I don't want you to go. I'm happy you're here. I just think you'd be better off going. I have more problems than just my health."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, my truck stop was hurting before this and now..." he trailed off. "And this house ... I'm way behind on the mortgage and the bank is getting impatient. Now all these medical bills ... it's just frustrating. I've worked hard all my life and now I have nothing to show for it but an empty bank account and a failing body."

"Well, you're not a failure," Cori assured him. "You're a good man and you're going to get back on your feet -- physically and financially. And I'll help you. I have a little money and I can work. Maybe after dinner we can look at your bills and see where I need to pitch in first."

"I can't ask you to spend your own money on me," he shook his head.

"I'm insisting," Cori said. "We might not be officially family, but other than my friends back home, you're all I've got and I'm about all you have. We better take care of each other. So, forget about all that stuff and get some rest. I'm just going to unpack and then see what I can find in the kitchen."

Norm watched her walk out of the room, drawn to her ass once again. He tried not to think about it, but it was impossible not to. Even in his weakened state, his cock rose slowly to life. He imagined stripping Cori's clothes off and squeezing those big breasts and fingering her pussy. He dared to let his thoughts drift toward ways that he could take advantage of his current situation to at least see a bit more of her amazing body and maybe even trick her into letting him get a few touches. The more he thought about it, the more he liked the idea. She was so sweet, he hated to take advantage of her like that, but hell, he was getting older and who knew how much longer he had left. He deserved to have a little harmless fun, didn't he? It wasn't like he was going to fuck her or anything, just have some fun. He fell asleep with a hard-on and a smile, the first time he'd smiled in months.

That hard-on was still there two hours later when Cori woke him up, gently touching his shoulder. She had noticed the hard-on, of course, but acted like she didn't. Why embarrass him? Besides, hard-ons during sleep were normal, she knew. "Pap, wake up," Cori smiled that sweet smile of hers.

He slowly opened his eyes, happy to see that she hadn't changed out of her scandalous pink-and-white terry cloth outfit. Her dark nipples were pointed straight at his face. "Hey, Kitten," he smiled, feeling his hard-on and wondering if Cori had noticed. He hoped so.

"It's time to eat," Cori said. Norm wanted to suggest she start with a nice big piece of sausage, but pushed the thought out of his mind. This is like soft-core porn, he told himself. Look a little, see what you want, but don't go too far. His right hand had been his sole partner since the divorce -- hell, most of the time before it, too -- and, though he had the desire, he told himself he had no intention of breaking that string with his step-daughter. While she was sexy as hell, he always knew her to be a good girl, sweet and caring to a fault. One false step might drive her away and he didn't want that. He needed her help, both physically and financially and the nice view was a definite bonus. No doubt, he decided, it was better to look but not touch.

That thought was seriously challenged a few seconds later when Cori was helping him up. First, her left breast rubbed against his arm as she helped him stand up. It felt every bit as firm as it looked and he felt her rubbery nipple scrape across his arm. Then, as she bent to adjust his wheelchair, her left hip brushed against his rigid cock. The realization of how close his cock was to paydirt at that point -- just inches from two of her very desirable cum receptacle holes -- made his cock flinch. Cori felt it, but pretended not to notice, quickly stepping aside and helping her poor step-dad into the chair.

Cori walked ahead of him toward the kitchen as Norm motored behind in his chair. In the small house, it was a short walk from the bedroom to the kitchen, but Norm enjoyed every step. Cori's ass was at eye level and it's tight, rhythmic swaying had him entranced. He imagined her sweet pussy lips, moist and pink, squeezed together inside that little thong. He licked his lips at the thought of what it might taste like. Her mother wasn't very sexual with him -- he didn't know about the jerk she left him for -- but she did have a sweet pussy. Cori didn't inherit much of her personality from her mother and her tits were considerably larger, her face much cuter, but if she had to inherit something, she could do worse than her mom's sweet cunt.

"Hungry, huh?" Cori interrupted his thoughts. He was startled, embarrassed at first, feeling he had somehow divulged his lusty fantasies. Then he realized he was licking his lips and she had innocently assumed he was hungry for food -- not her pussy.

"Yeah," he grinned, positioning the chair at the table and eyeing the grilled chicken and vegetables meal Cori had prepared. It did look good. Her mom wasn't much of a cook, but maybe this was another area where they differed.

Sure enough, it was a fine meal and Norm really was hungry. He set aside his thoughts of tits and pussy for a few minutes and his erection faded even though he had only to look across the table for a great view of Cori's impressive rack.

They talked casually, catching up a bit on the last few years and then turned to discussing what Norm needed from Cori. "I hate to ask," he said truthfully, "but I do need a lot done."

"That's why I'm here," Cori said. "Tomorrow we can look at the bills. What else do you need me to do?"

"Well, if you can keep cooking, do the laundry, grocery shopping and maybe clean a little. I never did clean much and I'm sure the place could use some work -- vacuuming, dusting and all that. The yard will need to be mowed and trimmed and I'm going to need at least some help bathing and dressing. I hope that doesn't make you too uncomfortable."

"Not at all," Cori assured him, even though the thought of seeing her step-dad naked did seem weird. She wasn't about to tell him that. It was hard enough for him to swallow his pride and ask for help. She wasn't about to make him feel like she was uncomfortable about anything. If she treated it like no big deal, that's what it would be.

"Oh, and you're going to laugh," he said, "but can you take me to get a haircut tonight? My hair is driving me nuts!"

"Sure," Cori laughed. "But I can cut it for you if you like."

"Oh, I didn't know you cut hair. That would be fine."

Cori quickly cleared the table and loaded the dishwasher, bending over at the waist as she did so. Norm felt his cock stir at the sight of her long, tan legs, those sexy heels and those short shorts riding up on her ass cheeks. She was like a picture in a magazine brought to life and placed literally in front of his eyes.

When she was done, she put down an old sheet and placed the wheelchair on it. She started with the hair in the back and he was surprised to find even the touch of her hands on his head arousing. A few times, her heavy tits brushed against the back of his neck and he felt her hardened nipples poking against him. He held his hands in his lap, covering his erection, which sprang to life when she came around to the side and one big boob filled his vision while she trimmed around his ears. Moments later, he could see nothing but terry cloth and cleavage as she stood in front of him, both round mammaries bobbling just inches from his eyes. He smiled to himself at the thought of having his eyes poked out by those pointy nipples.

While Norm was enjoying the show, Cori was oblivious to what she was doing to him. She had displayed her body so openly for so long, she had long ago lost her modesty. It didn't occur to her that her tits were in his face or that she might be exposing too much to him. She was aware of those types of things when she was trying to tease the guys where she worked -- she'd bend over certain ways, walk a certain way, etc. and she knew how to push their buttons. But she was doing none of that here -- at least not intentionally.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,287 Followers
12