The Hard Body Clerk's New Beginning Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cori hugged Norm around his neck, her breasts pressed against his cheek as he pushed the surprisingly powerful wheelchair to top speed. It certainly wasn't fast, but once they found an opening, they were able to maintain some space between them and the throng by swerving back and forth. Norm had already showed that he would run into them and, while a truly determined attacker certainly could have stopped them or simply yanked Cori out of his lap, it was enough of a deterrent to keep them at bay. Since they were out in the open now instead of concealed by a crowd, any attacker would be visible to everyone.

Cori squirmed in Norm's lap to look back and keep an eye out behind them. She felt his erection poking against her ass cheek, but paid little attention. She was focused on getting out of there, which they did. They hit the doors as someone, unaware of the situation, was coming in and politely held the door open for them. Soon they were motoring back out into the parking lot.

Most of the guys just watched, wishing she would come back while a few of the hardcore guys followed them into the lot. Cori quickly helped Norm into the car, put the chair away and squealed out of the lot as one guy grabbed his crotch and yelled inaudibly. There's at least one in every crowd, she thought, shaking her head.

"Thanks, Pap," Cori said. "That was a great idea to ride out of there like that. That was starting to get a little scary."

She expected an apology from Norm for putting her in that situation. That's what Ben, John or Ty would have done – of course, Ty would have kicked some serious ass in that mall too. But Norm wasn't one of those guys, a fact Cori was becoming more and more aware of.

"No problem, Kitten," Norm said simply. "You can repay me later."

"Sure, Pap," Cori said, confused that he sounded like she had actually disappointed him somehow. What had she done wrong? Was she supposed to just let them strip her? Rape her? Besides, he was the one who rammed the guy and then pulled her into his lap. She was confused – which is exactly how Norm wanted it. He was playing mind games with her. He wanted her to be confused, disoriented, unsure of what he wanted or expected from her. He knew now that the last thing she wanted to do was disappoint him. He was the furthest thing from disappointed with her, but he couldn't let her know that. Not all the time. She had to be a little uncomfortable and on edge in order to be susceptible to some of the things he had in mind. Like their next stop, for instance.

"OK, what's this mystery destination," Cori asked cheerily, trying to brighten the mood back up. She just hoped it wasn't another crowded venue. She had had enough of that for one day.

"Right there," Norm said. He was pointing to a hole-in-the-wall tattoo parlor/piercing shop just down the road from the mall.

"The tattoo place?" Cori asked.

"Yep. I like that heart on your ass, but we're not getting any tattoos today," Norm said. "Today, you're getting three piercings."

"I already have three," Cori frowned, unhappy with where this was going. "My ears and my belly button."

"Now think about it," Norm said, "you use jewelry to show yourself off, right. Now, do you really think guys are looking at your ears? I'll admit, that flat tummy of yours is damn sexy, so I'll give you that. But still, don't you think it makes sense to dress up where it really counts?"

"You mean my nipples?" Cori asked.

"Yep. And your clit," Norm said.

"But the guys at the shop said it was OK if I didn't," Cori said. "I didn't want them."

"Well, we're not at the shop and I'm not one of those guys," Norm said. "I'm your step-father who helped raise you, got cheated on by your mother and screwed over in the divorce settlement. I'm not asking if you want these piercings, I'm telling you that you're going to get them."

It was a bold statement – his authority had been implied up until now, but not verbalized to this extent. Would she submit? Would she balk? Would she be on a plane back to Georgia tomorrow? It was a small risk, but Norm was confident that he had played her right.

"Yes, sir," Cori said softly. She was surprised by his tone. She had denied him nothing so far. Why did he sound so demanding? With her guys at the Shop, there had always been a level of give and take. She gave the vast majority of the time, but they almost always asked permission for special requests first and gave her the option to do what she wanted. Norm didn't seem to be letting her have options. She reminded herself that he was sick, no doubt afraid about the future, lonely and more bitter than she had realized initially. She thought briefly about saying, screw it, I'm going back to Georgia, but knew she'd feel guilty before the plane left the ground, especially if anything happened to him. After the skimpy outfits, blowjobs and sex, a couple piercings was an odd place to draw the line, she decided. Her guard was up now, but she just put on her best smile and said, "If that's what you want, I'll do it."

Victory! Norm shouted to himself internally. It wasn't much in the grand scheme of things – a couple of piercings was far less to ask than what she had just done in the mall. But there was no doubt the tone of their relationship had just taken another turn toward master and submissive. Oh, this was getting more fun by the second.

"Put another lollipop in your mouth," Norm said before they got out of the car. She had lost her first one somewhere in the scrum at the mall.

Cori unwrapped a bright red sucker and gave it her best blowjob techniques – carefully licking over it like the head of a cock, circling her tongue around it, popping it between her puckered red lips, then stabbing it inside her cheeks, pulling it out with a strand of saliva hanging perilously between her tongue and the red ball.

"That's it," Norm said, rubbing his crotch. "Damn, that's so fucking hot."

"Thanks," Cori grinned. She brightened up at his words of praise. Man, he really had her on an emotional roller coaster.

"All right, keep doing that while he's piercing you," Norm said. "Now, get me out of here."

Cori helped Norm out of the car and into his chair and they wheeled into the tattoo parlor. There was no one inside except a heavily tattooed guy who looked to be in his mid to late 20s. He was a Samoan, they learned, named Ricky. He was large – well over 250 pounds – broad-chested with bulky arms. He used to play football in college, he explained.

"Well, Ricky," Norm said, "Cori here needs a few piercings. Can you help us out?"

Ricky looked her up and down, taking in all the great sites. He had seen his share of hotties in her before, getting tattoos on their cleavage, their ass or their thigh. He had pierced big fake tits many times and a few clits, too. She was hotter than most, for sure, but he wasn't floored by her like most guys. Still, seeing that her navel and ears were pierced, he was certainly hoping that nipples or clit were on the agenda. Just because he'd seen it before didn't mean he didn't want to see it again – especially with a bitch this hot.

"I'm sure I can," Ricky said. "What did you have in mind?"

"Nipples and the hood of her clit," Norm said quickly.

"Good choice," Ricky nodded. "Any thing particular you want to put in them? Rings? Studs? Diamonds?"

"Gold rings," Norm said.

"I like these," Cori said, holding up some small hoop rings.

"All right, Kitten," Norm said. "But I also want three of those bars that stick through with the little buds on the ends."

"Sure thing," Ricky said, motioning Cori to a chair. "All right, can you take your top off please?" His eyes darting a little with anticipation.

Cori pulled the bow and let the sides fall away as her firm tits popped into full view. Her nipples were already most of the way erect, standing out hard and rubbery, nicely placed atop her cone-shaped knockers.

"Now, I want to make sure you understand that, due to where these piercings are, I will have to do some touching that might otherwise be considered inappropriate," Ricky said, fully intending to do even more touching that was necessary. He had seen lots of tits in his days, but these stood up with any he'd ever seen. They were unnaturally firm and perfectly shaped despite being real. The lack of tan lines and those hard nipples were an added bonus.

"Of course," Cori said.

"Touch whatever you need to," Norm said. He was off to the side and, with Cori looking away, winked at Ricky, letting him know that touching was indeed encouraged. Cori certainly sent out a similar vibe, showing no shyness at having her breasts exposed to this stranger, calmly performing the damndest blowjob on a piece of candy Ricky had ever seen. Fuck, this girl was definitely hotter than the average babe who came in here. They usually all tried to act cool and like it was no big deal, but when it got down to it, were at least a little nervous about having a stranger grope them and pierce them with a needle. This babe showed no signs of any inhibitions. In fact, if her nipples were any indication, she was enjoying it.

"Looks like you're enjoying that sucker," Ricky said as he gathered the tools he needed for the job.

"Mmm-hmm," Cori moaned around the candy.

"Those are what she practices with," Norm said. "As you can see, practice makes perfect."

"I bet it does," Ricky said, understanding exactly what Norm meant. "Well, your nipples seem like they're already ready," he continued, taking out some gauze and dousing it with rubbing alcohol. "But I still need to clean them and it helps to make sure they're erect as possible."

"Oh, they get harder," Norm chirped. "Just pull on them or twist them a little. They're very sensitive."

Ricky wasn't all that surprised to realize that Norm had a sexual relationship with this babe. It wasn't that rare in these parts to see sugar daddies and their beach bunny playthings. He didn't really understand why a girl like Cori would settle for someone like Norm, but money was a powerful force. Little did he know that Norm had very little money and that Cori was no gold digger.

Regardless of the reason she was here, Ricky was more than happy to play with this slut's tits if that's what the old man wanted to see. Setting the alcohol swab aside on a sterile metal tray, he took both nipples between his fingers and began twisting them back and forth. The old man just grinned and Cori kept sucking away on her lollipop, wriggling slightly in her seat. So, Ricky pulled on them a little, then rubbed the tips with his fingers. Sure enough, the rubbery nubs grew harder and longer.

He had no reason to, but it was obvious there would be no objections, so Ricky grabbed both breasts in his hands and gave them a good hard squeeze before pronouncing her nipples ready to be pierced.

"Excellent work," Norm nodded. "You're a true artist."

"Thanks," Ricky said. "It's days like this I really love my job. You've got a very beautiful woman here, sir."

"I agree," Norm said. "I'm very luck to have her. I wish every man could be so lucky, which is why I like to at least let other guys enjoy the view a little. It seems a shame to have her hide that body, don't you think?"

"Absolutely," Ricky said.

While the guys discussed the community benefits of scantily clad young babes, Cori relaxed, taking it all in. She felt so proud, hearing them talk about her in such a nice way. Some people would claim they were objectifying women, but to her, it was all out of respect and appreciation. She was proud they found beauty in her appearance, that her body brought pleasure to their day. It was a rare gift, she felt, to have such an impact and she felt lucky to be in such a position. Hearing Norm talk about how proud he was of her, she forgot all about her reservations about his mood, his intentions and the piercings. She wasn't afraid of the piercings at all. She just had never wanted one. She always considered herself to have a natural beauty and, rightly or wrongly, had disdained much in the way of jewelry, tattoos, piercings, makeup, etc. Not that women who used those things were wrong, it just wasn't for her and she was lucky enough not to need it.

Plus, she supposed, by saying that she didn't want nipple or clit rings, that was her one small symbolic way of reminding herself and the guys at the shop that, no matter how much they used her body, it still belonged to her and she had final say-so over what she did and didn't do. For a brief period today, she felt like she was surrendering that control to Norm. But now, seeing the joy and pride in his eyes, she softened and realized that the old man just needed some pleasure. She sensed he didn't really know what he wanted or how to ask for it and probably, knowing her mother, had been controlled in previous relationships. This was a way for him to control at least one thing in his life. While Cori was too strong-willed and respected herself too much to totally submit to anyone, she was willing to play along to some degree if it made him happy. She hoped that by doing so, she'd show him that he didn't have to order her around or play mind games with her. She was happy to help him and serve him and fulfill at least most of his requests.

These thoughts danced in her head as she watched Ricky finish her left nipple and insert the gold ring. "The other one needs a refresher," Norm said, referring to her right nipple. "Cori, lick on it a little and get it ready for Ricky, would you please?"

See, he was so polite now, Cori thought. Asking her to do something for him. Of course she'd lick her tits for him. She pulled out the lollipop and lifted her heavy breast to her mouth, sucking her nipple between her lips, rubbing her tongue across the tip, making it harden again. Ricky and Norm watched, wide-eyed, mouths slightly open, nearly ready to drool.

"How's that?" Cori said, letting the breast fall, jiggling back into place, the wet nipple glistening with saliva now.

"Perfect," Ricky said. "I'll just dry it off." He rubbed it with a dry piece of gauze, once again pulling and twisting it before prepping it with alcohol. When he was done, Norm slapped his left hand on his knee in appreciation of the finished products: two firm, C-cup breasts with hard nipples and shiny gold rings stuck in them.

"Shake 'em a little," Norm said. Cori wiggled in her seat, making her tits sway back and forth, slapping lightly against one another.

"What do you think, Ricky?" Norm asked. "You're the professional here."

"I think they look fantastic," Ricky said honestly. "I think you're going to be very happy with those."

"I'm sure," Norm said.

"Now, are we ready to do the clit or do you need a break?" Ricky asked Cori.

"I'm fine," Cori said cheerily. "You're doing a great job. Thank you so much." She started to tie her top back together, but Norm motioned for her not to and she stopped.

"OK," Ricky said. "I just need you to remove your panties and then I'll recline this seat a little more for a better angle."

"Actually," Norm spoke up, "I believe if you flip her skirt up you'll see that you don't have to remove anything." Ricky flipped the skirt up and saw that the old man was right. The g-string was so tiny that he had only to move the strap about an inch to expose her clit. The string rode up between her pussy lips and Ricky wanted to rub it back and forth and make her really squirm.

"I see," he said. "Yes, we can do it just like this."

"Cori, are you wet?" Norm teased. "Ricky, is my little slut wet already? Stick your finger in and find out."

Ricky raised his eyebrows questioningly, but saw that Norm was serious. Never one to look a gift babe in the mouth, Ricky spread her lips and inserted his middle finger, sliding it into her wet pussy. "Yes, she's wet all right," Ricky announced. "Hot too. Looks like you have a sexually aroused young lady here, sir."

"Looks like," Norm grinned. "I bet by the time you snap that gold ring in her cunt, she's going to be ready to burst."

"Probably," Ricky chuckled. "I guess we'll find out. You know, I usually don't do it this way for obvious reasons, but if it's all right with you , I can get much better access to her clit if I can keep a couple fingers inside her."

"That's fine," Norm said. "Do what you have to do. Cori's fine, aren't you babe?"

"Yeah," she smiled. "This is a lot more fun than I thought it would be."

"Good," Ricky said. He pushed his middle, ring and pinky fingers inside her, pressing up with his fingers to push her pussy out from the inside, forcing her clit higher up where he pinched it between his thumb and forefinger. He did all this with his left hand while he used his right hand to do the actual piercing. Of course, this really did nothing to make the clit hood more accessible or easier to pierce, but a flimsy excuse was all he needed to justify sticking three fingers in her and leaving them there.

He was deliberately very slow, enjoying the sights of naked pussy and bare tits, not to mention the feel of a velvety smooth, smoldering, moist twat wrapped around his fingers. He rubbed her pussy from the inside and her clit from the outside, watching her squirm, leaving damp pussy marks on the leather seat.

"Hold off on the piercing for a second," Norm said, nodding toward Cori. Ricky looked up and saw that she had her head back, eyes closed and was rubbing her sides and her tits with her hands. Ricky took the cue and continued playing with her pussy, rubbing it inside and out, teasing her clit and exploring her as far as his fingers would reach. She arched her back and ground her hips.

"Cum, Cori," Norm said softly.

"Cum, Cori," Ricky added intently. He had seen a lot of stuff in this shop, but this was a first.

Just then, the door jingled and two bikers came in. They looked like the biker stereotype, middle-aged with leathery skin, dark beards and leather vests and riding pants. Norm turned to them and smiled, putting a finger to his lips to indicate to be quiet. "Shhh," he whispered. "Come on in, she's just about to pop one off. It's usually a pretty good show."

"Hot damn," one guy said.

"How much for a turn?" the other asked.

"She's not for sale," Norm said evenly. "Just for show."

"Fair enough, old man," the second guy said, slapping him on the back. Both bikers stepped closer, getting a good look at all that Cori had to offer and was openly displaying for them and anyone else lucky enough to walk through the doors.

Norm studied his step-daughter. Already he was learning to read the signs of her impending orgasms. He watched how her hips moved, her hands caressed and squeezed her tits – carefully avoiding the now hyper-sensitive nipples -- her breathing shallowed and her nostrils flared. When he thought the moment was right, he said, "Now, Ricky."

Ricky pierced her clit and, on cue, Cori screamed, not in pain, but in ecstasy. As she almost always did, Cori came hard, her whole body responding to the sensory overload, the waves of pleasure emanating from her pussy and rolling back and forth over her body. She gave into the pleasure and rode the wave like no woman Norm had ever seen.

Cori slumped in the chair, slowly opening her eyes as the four men in the room applauded, her step-dad leading the cheers as he slapped his knee. He looked so proud. That look meant so much to Cori.

"How much do we owe you, Ricky?" Norm asked.

Ricky was still staring at Cori's glistening pussy, the gold ring now dangling from her clit. "Oh, uh, you know, that was so awesome, I'm only going to charge you half. If you let me take a couple of pictures with her, it's free."

"No harm in a couple pictures," Norm chuckled. "What did you have in mind?"

"One with just us standing together," Ricky said, thinking quickly, staring at Cori as he pictured the images. "One of her kissing me. One of her bending over in front of me, flipping up her skirt. One of me holding her tits. One of my with my fingers in her pussy. And one with my cock in front of her face like she's getting ready to suck it."