The Hard Body's Continuing Education Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks for the coffee and cream," she smiled, sipping it slowly, watching him watch her drink his cum. "I could get addicted to this stuff."

"Coffee or cum?" he asked.

"Yes," she smiled, licking a bit of the "cream" off her upper lip. "Get everyone to chip in tomorrow and I'll drink a pot of this stuff." She giggled and Douglas told her that might be possible.

Her pussy buzzed suddenly and Cori jerked, spilling some of the coffee on her right nipple. Luckily, it had cooled considerably while Douglas had tit-fucked her and it actually felt warm and pleasant on her skin. She reached for the phone even before it started ringing. It was another hang up and she looked around, catching Jason setting his phone down.

"You're on to us, huh?" Douglas grinned. "Smart girl."

"You guys are driving me crazy," Cori admitted. "At first I thought it had a short in it or something, but I finally figured it out. Just let it ring for about 15 minutes, please!" She laughed and Douglas did too.

"You're already one cum ahead of everyone -- except me now," he said. "So unless you want even more trouble, you better keep your little cunt cool. If that thing overheats again and you cum without permission ... well, that's bad news for an Office Slut who's still in training."

He smiled and Cori knew -- or at least thought she knew -- he was kidding. But she'd been in plenty of situations where she thought she knew and had been wrong. A horny man was easy to predict in one way -- he was thinking of pussy and nothing else -- but impossible in others, because some of them lost all rationality when their cocks got hard. Even the most normal, calm, decent guys could become unpredictable lunatics. What started out as a joke about punishment could very easily become real if she wasn't careful. She had to watch for warning signs and keep things loose -- be playful but submissive, she reminded herself. The way they had been playing with her bonds and rings made it clear they wanted her to be subservient and sexy. It was her intention to give them exactly what they wanted. She was glad they didn't want her to resist -- that could be fun at times, but also dangerous. Playing like a helpless victim could turn to reality in a flash in the hands of a guy whose line between fantasy and reality became blurred by lusty eyes. The combination of faux innocence, sexy tease and happy submissive was much safer to play and so far that was the role she was in.

"Are you good at multi-tasking?" Greg asked, coming out of his office and approaching them. "A good office slut is good at multi-tasking."

"I guess so," Cori said. "What do you need me to do?"

"I need these letters typed into Word documents," he said, handing her a stack of papers. "Can you do that and still answer the phones and look hot?"

"I think so," Cori said. "I'm not sure about looking hot, but the typing and phone I can definitely do."

"Can you do it bent over with a cock in your cunt?" he asked, untying her from the chair and unzipping his pants.

"Of course," Cori said. "Anything you need, sir."

Cori put her hands shoulder-width apart on her desk and bent over at the waist, spreading her legs. The stocky man pulled the little vibrator out of her pussy and set it on her back while he stepped forward and entered her slowly and steadily. Thanks to the vibrator, Cori -- as usual -- was wet and warm and her pussy gave his cock a tight but welcome reception. She kept her legs straight, knees locked, feet firmly planted, her weight resting on her elbows and hands.

She felt him removed the vibrator from her back and then felt him leaning forward over her, filling his hands with her tits. She could feel the metallic button in his hands and knew what was coming next. Her left nipple started vibrating, her entire breast jiggling from the small but powerful device. The phone rang. Douglas was calling the office line from his cell phone. No one picked it up and it rang seven times before finally defaulting to the company voice mail. But the buzzing on her nipple never stopped and Cori realized that Wes had called on his phone and she saw Douglas hitting redial. Greg kept fucking while he shifted the buzzer from one nipple to the other, then put it on her ass cheeks, then finally pressed it against her clit.

He was fucking her hard now with short, powerful thrusts that nearly knocked her off balance. His cock felt great. The vibrator felt great and she was trembling as she struggled to maintain her composure, needing to keep her legs straight and stay balanced even as he pounded her harder. Just as he was nearing his climax and she hers, the phones stopped ringing. She almost swore, but caught herself and kept rocking against him, but then he pulled out. He held the little vibrator against the underside of his cock and pushed both inside her, pressing the vibrator between her pussy and the underside of his cock. Then he started again. Cori looked around to see if anyone would call, give both of them a nice nudge toward climax. But no one did.

Then, they both felt the buzzing. Cori looked around, but no one was calling from within the office. The phone rang. Cori was panting now, nearing her climax. She didn't want to answer the phone because she didn't want the vibrator to stop and she didn't want to try to talk right now. "Answer it," Barry said flatly.

Cori tried to steady her breathing, then reached for the phone. "Benson Sp...ugh...Sports Marketing," she gasped in the middle as Greg gave her a particularly hard thrust. The vibrating stopped. "How may I help you?"

"I need to speak to Greg, please," the man's voice on the other end said.

"Uh ... oh," Cori grunted. Jason and Barry were now rubbing her breasts, no doubt enjoying her struggle to maintain her composure. "Um, I'm sorry, sir, but he's in the middle of something at the moment. May I take a message for him?"

"Do you have any idea how long he'll be?"

"It feels, um, I mean looks like he's almost done," Cori gasped. She had indeed felt Greg stiffen inside her, his balls drawing up tight, his mushroom head flexing as it prepared to launch. "Can I have him call you back?"

"Sure, please have him call ..." just as Cori started to write down the man's name and number, Greg pulled out. Distracted by the call, Cori's orgasm had been derailed, but Greg finished strong, spraying a wide load across her ass and lower back. On cue, Cori said, "Oh sir, he just finished. If you'll hold, he'll be right with you."

Greg moved to her desk, taking the phone from her while motioning for her to suck him clean. "Yes, this is Greg," he said. "Sorry for the wait. What's that? Yes, she's our new Office Slu.... I mean intern. Yeah, she's as pretty as she sounds. She's actually doing a job for me right now."

Cori sucked on his cock head, extracting a few more precious drops of cum, which she happily swallowed for him. Then she pressed his cock up towards his belly and licked the underside, wondering what had happened to the vibrator. Greg hung up the phone and her pussy buzzed -- question answered. It was still inside her. Though now that it wasn't connected to her clit, it was much deeper than before. It felt good, but not as powerful as it had closer to her G spot. She wasn't worried about getting it out. She had a feeling any of her co-workers would be happy to retrieve it for her.

Barry answered the phone and, as much fun as she was having, she still wasn't disappointed to hear that the architects weren't going to be able to make it for lunch after all. Barry invited them to the Halloween party and hung up. "Looks like it's just you and us for the rest of the day," he said. "Wore those architects out. He's right, they couldn't handle a girl like you all day everyday. Now me, on the other hand..."

"How may I please you, sir?" was all Cori asked.

"I think she's learning, fellas," Barry grinned. "Come on, let's go to lunch. My treat."

They all started for the door, but Cori hesitated. "Um, I need to clean up first," she said. "And, well, what am I supposed to wear. I mean, we talked about discretion, right?"

"You think you were discreet this morning?" Barry chuckled. "Come on, everyone knows the deal. But look, if it makes you feel better, I can assure you no one will think twice about your attire. Go clean up and put on your jacket."

Cori went to the restroom and washed the remnants of cum from her body, removed the little buzzer from her pussy and touched up her hair and makeup as best she could. So, she would going out in heels, a skirt that might as well not be there and a jacket that clung to her like Saran wrap and offered precious little coverage -- and was only a quick zipper tug away from being removed. She had been in public in that little or less before, so that part wasn't so bad. It was just the idea that she had more on the line now -- her job, her scholarship, Harris' job, even Ty's job. If the wrong person saw her, it could all be gone. And these selfish pricks were putting that all at risk. No use trying to blackmail them. Clearly, they had less fear about losing their jobs or girlfriends than she had expected. Or they had just lost their common sense. Either way, there was no way around this lunch trip. She'd just have to hope Barry was right.

From his comments, Cori suspected they were heading to a strip club and that was indeed the case. There was one on the other side of town that had a free lunch buffet. Cori liked the idea of it being on the other side of town and her hopes rose that no one would put two and two together.

"I'll drive," Barry said. "If someone's willing to let Cori sit on their lap, we can all ride in one car."

Everyone laughed, knowing that all five of them were more than happy to hold their plaything on their lap. They took the elevator down and Barry put his arm around her waist, leading her out through the lobby. He squeezed her waist, causing her jacket to ride up a bit and Cori felt the bottom edge hugging her ass and knew that at least a third of her cheeks were exposed. A few heads turned in the lobby, including Harold's. She gave him a smile, but no winks, and avoided eye contact with the others, though she heard a few comments and whispers and chuckles that she was certain were in regard to her.

It was raining outside, harder than in the morning, and Barry said, "Why don't you stay here, Cori, and I'll pick you up"

"Oh thank you," Cori said, pleased by his gentlemanly offer. Her smile turned to a frown, however, when all five guys walked across the parking lot, leaving her standing alone outside the glass doors to the building.

She knew anyone in the lobby could see her, plain as day and started to tug her jacket down as discreetly as she could, but Barry turned and yelled back, "Don't touch it, Cori." She knew what he meant and stopped, clasping her hands together in front of her. She couldn't move away from the front windows without standing in the rain. The guys walked slowly -- on purpose she was sure -- and she sensed movement behind her, inside the building. She didn't want to look. She kept her eyes down, not looking at the people who gawked at her as they entered and left the building.

It was chilly and damp out and her legs and ass cheeks were cold. The thin jacket offered little warmth and her nipples were rigid from the cold. She stood with her heels together, hugging herself, waiting for the car that finally came. She jumped to the door as Douglas opened it. Barry was driving and Greg was in the passenger seat. Wes, Jason and Douglas were in the back seat, grinning. Obviously they had enjoyed watching her be put on display and were no doubt looking forward to a long car ride.

"It might be easiest if you just lay down across us," Douglas said, patting his lap. Cori considered this and realized that in order to do so, she'd have to bend over at the waist, lean in and then slide onto their laps. This would completely expose her ass and pussy for several seconds. She glanced behind her, not surprised to see about a dozen men in the window in the lobby, all staring right at her. Well, two ways to approach it, she thought.

She gave them a big smile, blew them and kiss and bent over, taking her time, giving them the show that they no doubt would be high-fiving each other over all afternoon. Douglas grabbed her jacket zipper and slid it all the way down, pushing the jacket down her arms and off her back as she slid across their laps. Douglas closed the door and pulled Cori onto his lap. He pressed the button, lowering his window and pushed her toward the door. "Show them," he said. Cori cupped her breasts and held them out the window, pointing her tits right at the crowd of onlookers in the lobby. Finally, Barry pulled away, Douglas tossed the jacket out the window and Wes and Jason pulled her down across their laps.

"Hey, my jacket," Cori protested.

"Don't worry," Douglas laughed. "I'm sure someone will turn it in to lost and found -- half the building saw me throw it out. They'll probably be lined up fighting for the chance to give it back to you when we get back."

"Returning valuable property usually comes with a reward," Barry said. "What do you have to offer a gentlemen doing such a kind and noble deed, dear Cori?"

"I'll think of something," Cori laughed, partly because it was so absurd the situations they kept putting her in and partly because her three co-workers were tickling her. Their prying fingers dug under her armpits, inside her thighs, on her belly and behind her knees. Douglas pulled her heels off and tickled her feet. Cori squirmed and twisted, giggling and laughing at their childish attack on her. But as her breasts and ass and thighs rolled across their bodies, she felt their cocks hardening, poking at her through their trousers. Amidst the laughter in the car -- they were all having a blast -- she heard zippers and soon she felt the smooth flesh of hard penises against her skin as she wriggled in their laps.

As their cocks grew harder and she felt the sticky precum begin to seep out, the tickling slowed and they began caressing her body, stroking her thighs, lightly rubbing her pussy, teasing their fingertips across her nipples. After the intense tickle session, this soft, gentle treatment felt especially good and Cori nestled her body into their laps, finding comfort against their warm bodies.

She looked at the men above her. Her feet were on Douglas' lap and he was stroking her legs while he put his handsome cock between her feet. She found herself drawn to his stunning good looks once again, thinking that he could be a model. His girlfriend was gorgeous too and she felt more than a pang of guilt about her involvement in the infidelity of these men. She wasn't sure there was much she could have done differently, but being a home wrecker or mistress was completely distasteful to her. She had no desire to hurt another woman or ruin a relationship.

Jason was in the middle seat and he was stroking her belly and thighs and pussy. His cock was tucked between her thighs, the shaft barely brushing against her pussy lips. He was above average looking, tall and slender with an athletic build and confident smile. He was the most cocky of the group. By contrast, Wes was the least confident and probably the least attractive, though certainly not ugly. He was kind of pale and lacked the muscle tone his co-workers had. He was shy, too, and Cori noted that the others seemed to look down on him a bit. But he was stroking her hair and gently squeezing her breasts while his cock rested against her shoulder. She looked up at him and was caught off guard by his blue eyes gazing at her in a dreamy way she wasn't accustomed to seeing from men. She smiled at him and he smiled back, a warm, genuine smile and for an instant there was a connection between just the two of them.

The moment was interrupted by Barry's loud voice announcing they were almost there, but Cori blinked, wondering what that odd look between her and Wes was about. For that brief moment, she had felt like a schoolgirl gazing into her boyfriend's eyes at prom. It felt sweet and innocent, two things she hadn't felt with a man in a long time. Odd time to feel it, too, she thought sarcastically, considering you just had a gang bang with 13 mean, showed your pussy to half the building and are now naked in a car with five men.

Still, there was no denying something had just happened. Cori turned her head toward his body, his cock now slipping off her should and touching her cheek. She looked up at him, hoping for another good look at those pretty eyes, but he turned her head a little further and pressed the head of his cock against her lips. Still not taking her eyes off his, she sucked on his swollen head. He looked at her with what she would have sworn was love -- not lust -- in his eyes and she twirled her tongue around his shaft, wishing she could ask him if he was really thinking what his eyes were saying.

"This must be about the best day of your life," Jason said to Wes, again breaking their gaze.

"What do you mean?" Wes asked.

"Well, a blowjob and a good fuck -- how long's it been since you had both of those in one day?"

"Not every day," Wes admitted.

"Hah!" Jason smirked. "We know that. I mean, no offense, but you're not exactly a ladies man."

Cori's anger burned inside of her. Who did these guys think they were? They were no better than Wes, that's for sure. At least he wasn't cheating on anyone. She hated to see anyone picked on or belittled. Nothing worse than a bully, she thought. Trying to tell Wes that she didn't agree with them, she sucked him harder, stuffing his cock into her cheek and running her tongue all along his shaft. She caught his gaze and tried to smile with her eyes. She gave him a long, slow blink, then winked, trying to communicate with him anyway she could. He smiled back, then pulled his cock out of her mouth. She turned her head, reaching for it again, drawing a laugh from Jason.

"Hungry, huh bitch?" he taunted. "Well, we're here, so you can stop eating cock for a couple minutes and get some food."

Cori had been so lost in her concern for Wes that she hadn't realized they had stopped. With her jacket back in the office parking lot, she had no choice but to get out of the car and cover her chest with her arms. Fortunately, the lot was nearly empty and Barry had been kind enough to park right next to the front door. She hurried inside and was greeted by a pretty girl with dark hair and pair of big fake boobs. "Starting the audition a bit early, aren't you?" she smirked.

"Yeah, long story," Cori laughed.

"We're here for the buffet," Barry said. "Can we sit anywhere?"

"Yes, sir," the girl said.

"Got any girls dancing today?" Jason asked. He had been worried that, between the early time of day and sparse number of cars, the club wouldn't have anyone dancing.

"Yes, sir. We have three dancers here right now. As you can see, it's not busy yet, so if you want any table or couch dances, we can do two-for-one. It gets busier, though, and we'll have to charge you full."

"Got it," Barry said. Cori was standing next to Wes and considered reaching out to hold his hand, but Barry took her by the hand and led her into the dark club with its flashing lights and thumping music. There were only two other patrons, sitting on opposite sides of the stage watching a long-legged beauty perform acrobatic tricks on the pole, their dollar bills out, ready to thank her for the show.

Cori thought about Club Cori at home and how similar it was to this. And wondered if she'd be dancing like that for Ty and Harris tonight. She watched the girl closely, admiring her ability, trying to pick up some new moves.

The guys pulled together two small tables in one of the dark recesses of the club. They all filled their plates with the pedestrian offering of chicken strips, pasta, grilled chicken and vegetables that populated the buffet. Gourmet dining it wasn't, but Cori knew they weren't here for the food. This was one place they could bring her and keep her naked. They could probably get away with touching her, playing with her, might even make her dance. She ate quickly, certain that once whatever game they had in mind started, she wouldn't get another chance to eat.