The Hard Fuck Hotel

Story Info
A sexy liaison at a hotel.
1.3k words
3.82
19.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled into the car park of the hotel and parked my car. I already knew your room number as I had the pass card that you sent me, and I had just used it to access the car park, so knew I was in the correct place. I took the lift from the underground parking up to the reception, I glanced briefly at the woman behind the desk who was dealing with a guest, I already knew where I needed to go. I found the lift and pressed the button to take me to the top floor.

Your room was the end room on left, so I took a deep breath to calm the excitement as I exited the lift and walked confidently along the hallway. I pushed the card into the slot in the door handle and saw the light flash green. I pushed down the handle and opened the door into the room. I could see the light shining through the windows into the main room and a door off to the right which I guessed was the bathroom. I stepped in and closed the door behind me.

There was a small console table on the left, which was where you had instructed me to leave my belongings. I set down my purse, keys and the card and removed my dress to reveal my nakedness underneath. I roughly folded it and placed it with my keys and purse.

I started to walk towards the main room, I had just passed the bathroom door when I felt you behind me, your hand circled round and firmly grabbed my throat as you stepped closer and pressed your body against mine, I felt the hot warmth of your breath as you kissed my neck and shoulder, nibbling gently as you moved your lips. I could feel your naked skin warm against me, your other hand reached round and roughly grabbed my breast, squeezing the flesh and tweaking the nipple, I moaned in ecstasy at this sudden roughness.

You spun me around so I faced you, my blue eyes looking into your dark brown ones, the lust that was shining in them conveying every word so nobody spoke them. You pushed your mouth down onto mine in a kiss that crushed my lips, your tongue pushing itself inside and connecting with my equally eager one. I could feel your hard cock as it pushed against me. I knew what I wanted to do, I pushed you back against the wall, pressing myself against you, I left one hand on your chest holding you in place as I dropped to my knees. I looked up at you as I reached out my tongue and circled the end of your cock, tasting you, teasing you, before I wrapped my lips around you and push them down the shaft. I see you rest your head back against the wall, your eyes closed as you feel the sensations from my mouth, I smile to myself as I start to move my mouth over you. I enjoy sucking your cock, I enjoy your scent, your taste, I start to get a little carried away as I feel your hand on the back of my head.

You didn't want to cum that way, so gently pulled on my hair as I released you from my mouth and smiled up at you. You practically pulled me to my feet and up over your shoulder in one move. I laughed as you carried me down the rest of the hall to the room and threw me onto the metal framed bed. You flipped me over so that I was on my front and started to kiss all over my back. I squirmed on the bed but you held me down so that I couldn't turn back over. You told me to stay still and I felt you move away, I peeked up to see you grab the rope with which you were about to tie me. I loved this part, you worked quickly to secure both my ankles to the bed posts, spreading my legs almost roughly, I started to wriggle again, and my answer was a swift slap to the cheek of my bottom, I squealed and wriggled as you spanked me 3 more times in quick succession. I felt the heat on my cheek and it sent floods of liquid to my hot cunt.

You set to work on my arms, not tying them to the bedposts as I had anticipated but behind me. Tied at the wrist and slightly up my forearm, you pushed your arm underneath my pelvis and lifted me so that I was kneeling, my legs wide and all my most intimate areas on show and spread open to you. You placed pillows under my tummy to support me.

Another 4 spanks on the other cheek of my bottom started to tell me this isn't going to be a slow sensual fuck. I felt your tongue against my pussy as you ran it from my clit to my asshole. I wriggled and squirmed and you slapped me hard on the bottom. I gasped from the strike as it stung, but was not unpleasant. I heard the buzz of a vibrator as you turned it on and started rubbing it against my wet slit. Two of your fingers pushed inside me as you focused the vibrator on my clit, I was already so turned on that I knew it wouldn't be long before I came, and I did hard, crying out as the waves of pleasure washed over me.

You pulled your fingers from me and instantly started to push the vibrator, still buzzing, into it's place. I writhed more as the vibrations hit all the already sensitive areas of my very wet pussy, I knew it wouldn't be long before I came again. I felt your finger start to push into my asshole as I moaned in pleasure from the feel of it and the vibrations that were hitting all the right spots. A second finger was pushed inside as I felt my delicate hole start to spread, the muscles tensing around this unusual presence. The feeling made me push back a little as I desperately wanted to feel them further inside of me. I started to climax again from the vibrator in my pussy and the thrill of finally having my virgin ass penetrated. I moaned and mewled and said I couldn't take it, but you knew I could.

The fingers withdrew from me as I recovered from another hard climax, I didn't know how many I had left in me, I felt you push the head of your hard cock against me. I groaned as the soft tissue and muscle stretched to accommodate you. I felt a burning through me, in a really nice way. You pushed a little deeper, waiting for the tightness to relax around you. I writhed under you as the vibrator drives my pussy wild, the fullness of it in my pussy and your cock in my ass was pushing me to my limits.

You pushed your entire length into me, and I could barely contain myself. I felt you bend over me and you took my bound wrists in your hand and pulled them back slightly, so my chest and upper body is lifted from the pillows. I felt your mouth on my shoulder, as you bit me, your hot breath in my ear as you whispered that I was yours, and then it began. You placed your hand on my hip, the other still holding my wrists and you fucked me...hard. I lost it, I went wild, I pushed back to greet the force of you as thrust into me, I wanted you as deep as you could be, I didn't want you to be gentle and loving I wanted this, I needed this, I wanted you to be hard, and unforgiving and rough, I wanted to feel you in the deepest reaches of my body and soul. I heard you grunting and moaning in a primal way as you took what is yours and I surrendered, I gave in and I was lost to the pleasure.