The Hard Hit Ch. 02

Story Info
David and Naomi get to SF safely but trouble follows.
3.3k words
4.45
17.7k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr_Owlow
Mr_Owlow
550 Followers

I woke up with a bladder ready to burst, so I got up from bed, careful not to wake Naomi, and hurried into the bathroom. As the relief flowed through me I suddenly realized just how fucking monumental last night had been; not only did I have my first arguably gay experience, I had saved the very person a powerful and dangerous organization had paid me to kill. Sure, I had taken a price for my mercy, his transformation into Naomi, her mouth and later her ass, but she had enjoyed it just as much as me, so I didn't feel that bad about it. Now I was forever responsible for her safekeeping, because if they ever found out (s)he's alive I'd be dead as well. Strangely though, I didn't regret it, I knew Naomi was a good person born into that world, and even the thing that landed her in my crosshairs was an act prompted by misguided love. As I thought back I also realized that I didn't mind at all that she had a cock, in fact it was a real turn-on. It was a pretty little thing, it meant I could always fuck her tight butt, no periods and hormonal mood swings, and there was no way she could fake an orgasm.

I had finished pissing and found myself getting hard at the thoughts I was having, so I wiped, flushed, washed my hands and went back into the bedroom. Naomi was stirring on the bed and had rolled onto her back. Her cream-colored silk nightie had shifted to reveal her lacy baby blue panties. She was looking so sexy; I just had to have her again. I needed to be inside her ass so bad, and I didn't want to pause when we got going, so I coated my cock with lube from my bedside table. I got in bed again from my side and rolled my naked body close, so I was on my side, pressed against her. I ran my hand from her hip up her side until I reached her face and turned it towards me. I kissed her on her lips and she started kissing me back, then her eyes fluttered open. She pulled back in surprise as our eyes met, then she smiled and gave me a quick peck on the lips. I smiled back and said, "Good morning, Beautiful. Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah, I felt so safe and protected, being your little spoon. I still can't believe it felt so natural to me, what we did last night." She even remembered to speak in her feminine voice, I guess the silk against her body and my presence was enough to remind her to fall into that mindset.

"It felt just right for me too, and seeing you, feeling you in this sexy little nightie makes me want you again and again." I leaned in for a deep kiss as my hand traveled down her body and squeezed her ass. She moaned into my mouth as our tongues danced and I rolled on top of her. She ran her hands through my short hair and wrapped her legs around my body. I ground my fat cock against her panty-covered little cock and balls and we both moaned and panted.

I couldn't take it anymore, I sat back on my haunches and pulled her panties up off her legs, lifted her by the hips so that she was jackknifed, almost inverted, and buried my face in her sexy ass. Naomi let out a surprised yelp and then started moaning as I ate her out with gusto. I licked her entire crack in long licks, up over her balls, and up to her cock head, where I swirled my tongue before starting my travel down again. After a few journeys back and forth I settled in on her asshole where I switched between swirling and lapping with my tongue around the edge and trying to work my tongue as deeply inside as I could. As I ate her out I looked down over her body, where her hands were playing with her nipples, and straight into her eyes, and she looked back at me with such desire. We held our gazes as I ate her out until I felt her relax around my tongue.

I lowered her hips and leaned up and kissed her hungrily, and then I put her ankles on my shoulders and pushed myself into her incredibly tight ass in one slow, smooth movement. Naomi groaned at the sudden intrusion and said in a moan, "Oh fuck, you are so thick, take it slow, but, mmmh, don't stop babe."

"I won't. God, you are so fucking tight and slick and warm around my cock, I've never felt anything this good!" I pulled out until my thick cockhead caught on the inside of her rim and pushed myself deep again, just a little bit faster. I angled my thrusts so that my cock pushed upwards, towards her prostate and that really set Naomi off. She was moaning and whimpering and shuddering and the head of her cocklette was leaking precum onto her flat, sexy stomach. I started fucking her harder and harder, and all of a sudden her back arched and she came hard, squirting jet after jet all over herself as she screamed out her pleasure. It looked so fucking sexy, and the way her ass convulsed around my shaft had me right on the edge, but her cock stayed hard and I wanted to see if I could get her to cum again. I don't know where I found the strength to hold back, but I managed, and as soon as her ass stopped gripping me like a vice I started fucking her again. Now that she was relaxed I could go even faster and harder, my upper thighs slapping into her ass loudly each thrust.

Naomi couldn't really talk, her head just rolled from side to side as she moaned and gasped and whimpered. I could feel myself getting closer and closer, so I started rubbing the underside of her little dick with my thumb like I would a girl's clit, focusing on that sensitive spot below the head. After a few more thrusts I felt her ass clamp down on me and that pushed me over the edge. I came so hard in her ass as I felt her body convulse and watched her face contort in pleasure and her dick squirting jets of semi-clear cum onto her belly.

After I caught my breath I leaned down and kissed her deeply, then I pulled out my wilting cock and rolled off her and lay down beside her. She snuggled up next to me and we laid there relaxing as our pulses returned to normal.

"That was fucking awesome! I love your cock inside of me, it just rubs all the right places, and it hurts so good going in. I didn't even know I could cum twice in a row like that, did you?" Naomi asked.

I kissed her forehead and then said, "I just wanted to go for as long as possible, and if I could I'd stay inside you all day. When you didn't go soft after you came I figured you had more in you."

We lay together for a few more minutes and then got up and showered together. I washed her body and she washed mine, it was nice and sensual, but didn't lead to more sex. As we were drying off I remembered something I really should have asked before inviting a new girl to move in with me, "Hey, do you like dogs? You're not allergic or anything?"

"No, we had a terrier when I was little, I love dogs. Why do you ask? Do you have one?"

"Yeah, Cody, he's a Labrador and German shepherd mix. He's at a neighbor's house right now. I'm sorry I forgot to ask last night, but there was a lot going on then."

"Yeah, there was. Thank you for not killing me, and for showing me this side of my self, by the way."

"You're welcome. I would lie if I said it was entirely unselfish, you just looked so sexy sleeping on your belly, that it took me out of the moment. I'm glad you enjoyed it too, because if you are going to stay in this country, at least in a city of any size, you will have to stay like this." We had moved into the bedroom and I was putting on clothes while Naomi went through the bag of her ex's old clothes.

"Yeah, I know, and I think I'm okay with that. I feel really at home in these clothes, and I love the way you look at me dressed. These jeans won't work though, Amber was taller and had wider hips, and the bras feel very empty, she was a D-cup after all."

"After we get Cody and go for a walk with him we can go shopping. Skip the bra and put on some leggings and a skirt, that should work."

Naomi took off the bra and ran her hands over her chest. "I do need to fill out a bit up here, it doesn't look very feminine, does it?"

"No, but I don't mind much, you have a pretty face and a spectacular ass, and that is the most important for me. It would be nice with some pretty b-cups to play with though, and to fill out your tops."

She thought for a while and then said, "Yeah, I think I would like that. Maybe I should get implants? Or hormones, isn't that what they, um, we do?"

"Yes, I could get some from work, I supply a few clinics in the city, and I could ask one of the doctors for dosages. Surgery seems more difficult, they would want insurance paperwork, your ID, or a big payoff to look the other way."

Naomi nodded in agreement and then asked, "So you do something other than, um, contracts for work?"

Naomi was fully dressed now and we headed out the door as I answered, "I work for a big pharmaceutical company in sales. I only do maybe six to twelve hits per year. That's one more thing I forgot to tell you last night. I have it as a day job to keep up appearances, and it gives me access to drugs that help me take out my targets with a minimum amount of pain."

As we picked up my big yellow dog from Mrs. Niedermeyer and went on a walk we got to know each other better, and played fetch with Cody in a park. Naomi was an instant hit with him, and vice versa. I already knew a lot about Naomi from my surveillance and research, but I learned a lot more; she grew up raised by her single mother, and met her yakuza father sporadically, she had a hard time fitting in at school as a young boy, she's a big gamer, and is really into crime novels.

I filled her in on how I wound up in my line of work after leaving the military. I explained that although my profession might suggest it, I am not a sociopath, I am just very good at compartmentalization, and have had several functional relationships over the years. I told her about growing up in a wealthy household, as the child of the live-in butler, living so close to wealth while being pretty poor.

When we got back I let Cody out back and we got into my car to head into the city. During the drive Naomi borrowed my cell and looked up the best place for getting breast forms and some advice on makeup. She found a few places around Castro, so we headed there and found parking. I've never spent that much time in that part of town, the gay village as it is sometimes called, but then again, I've always considered myself straight up until this point. It seemed like a normal neighborhood, a lot of rainbow flags though, and a few gay and lesbian couples holding hands or kissing.

We found the shop Naomi had looked up and walked in. It looked like a clothes and lingerie shop, and we were greeted by a pretty convincing transsexual, though the shoulders and brow gave her away.

"Welcome to Transcendent, how may I help this lovely couple?" She said, in a deep, yet feminine voice. According to nametag her name was Gloria.

Naomi answered, "Hi, I'm pretty new to all of this", she pointed to her dress and top, "and need some breast forms and some bras to go with them, and clothes that fit me a bit better." I was surprised by how confident and at ease she sounded; when I had followed him around in preparation of the kill he always acted very timid and deferred to his girlfriend a lot during interactions with strangers. Gloria nodded and as she led us down to the back she asked if Naomi wanted them to be glue-on or be held by a bra. They discussed the pro's and con's of the different models as I stood there feeling a bit out of place, but then Naomi asked to try them on and I was asked to judge which pair would be best. Looking at someone try on breasts was a bit strange but sexy, and when I was asked to feel for how real they felt I almost tore the rest of Naomi's clothes off and took her right there. We landed on a pair of glue-on breast forms that looked and felt just like the real thing, and made Naomi look so damn sexy.

After that we picked out some lingerie and clothes that fit better, and continued on. We shopped for a lot of clothes, went from store to store, and then we found a makeup place that advertised that they did makeovers and tutorials, so we stepped in there.

.....

The makeup girl said that it would take an hour for her to teach Naomi how to apply makeup and then another half hour to cut her hair. As much as I liked spending time with my new girl, the thought of hovering around while they talked makeup for that long seemed very boring so I headed out the door. Just outside I noticed a man standing, looking in at Naomi, and just as I glanced at him the wind blew his jacket open a bit and the grip of a gun glinted at me. I surreptitiously studied his face, I recognized him vaguely from a hit years ago, and hadn't I seen him in L.A, close to Naomi's house? Fuck, fuck, fuck, they must have double booked the hit, and he had followed us here. What the fuck should I do? I had to somehow get him, and not only kill him, but find out if he had told anyone what I had done, and I stupidly left my gun in the car, though I had a knife on the Leatherman in my pocket.

I started casually walking down the sidewalk towards him, readying myself, and just as I passed I sunk my blade into a nerve cluster in his back, making his body seize, and as he arched his back and let out a strangled groan I quickly took his gun, tucked away my knife and held my hand against the wound, pushed the gun into his side and said, "Are you alright, sir?", then I lowered my voice and said, "Come with me and do not make a scene, I already have your gun, and I can easily kill you." He nodded and I led him down into a back alley and pulled out my knife again. "Were you hired by the Yakuza to kill the accountant?" He nodded. "Have you informed anyone of my actions?" With a coarse whisper he answered, "No, I wanted to kill the both of you and get a bigger payout." I nodded and stabbed my knife right up into his brain through the temple, and watched as the life left his eyes and he sunk to the ground.

My hand was slick with blood as I pulled the knife out again, so I folded my jacket over my hand and arm as I left the alley. As I walked away I felt the shakes and slight nausea from coming off of my adrenaline rush and I let out a deep shuddering breath. I thought to myself, 'Okay, if I can just get rid of this knife, jacket and the blood on my hands I should be all right, there is nothing else linking me to that man'. I walked for a while, until I saw a hardware store and stepped inside. I bought a plastic PET bucket, a bottle of hydrofluoric acid, some plastic bags, that strong kind of soap with grains of what feels like sand in it, and asked to use their bathroom. Once in the bathroom I put the jacket, gun and knife into a bag and started vigorously washing my hands and arms, the granules scratching at my skin, taking all the evidence away. I washed three times just to make sure, and then I headed out the door, and went to my car.

I drove to an industrial area where I knew there was an abandoned factory. I picked the padlock with the kit I luckily keep in my car, and made my way inside. I found a good, hidden place and put the bag with the bloody things in the bucket and emptied the bottle of acid over it. The acid would eat it all up and leave nothing identifiable behind. I couldn't stand the smell for long, so I locked the padlock behind me and headed into town again. I parked the car in the same spot as before, and sat trying to decide what to tell Naomi when she got back, and I was still thinking when she returned.

She looked absolutely beautiful, and sexy and so very happy, and I just couldn't bring her down, so I put on a smile and said, "Hi babe, you look beautiful, ready to go home?"

She smiled back at me and answered, "Yeah, I'm starving, lets get some take out and head home."

As we drove she chatted away, and I tried to keep up, but that pained expression on our would-be assassin's face as I pulled the knife from his back, and the life leaving his eyes as I stabbed his temple played over and over in my head. I hadn't killed anyone in a bloody way for a long, long time, and I felt it even more because it wasn't planned, and I wasn't mentally prepared. But more than that, the thought of him killing Naomi was haunting me.

After we had picked up the food she noticed, and asked, "Is something wrong? You seem far away, sad, has something happened?"

"Yeah, I guess you could say that. I just killed a man, I didn't even know his name."

"Oh my God! Why? Was that why there was cop cars pulling up close to the makeup parlor?"

"Yeah... The Yakuza had double booked your hit, and he followed us from L.A."

Naomi looked over her shoulder scared, and asked, "Are we safe?"

"Yes, we are. I asked him before I killed him, and he hadn't told any one."

Naomi sat quiet for a little while, and then she laced her fingers with mine, pulled my hand to her mouth and kissed it. She said, "I can't believe you killed someone to protect me, I don't think anyone has ever cared enough about me to do something like that."

She leaned her head against my shoulder and continued holding my hand. I almost said that I did it to protect the both of us, but I stopped myself, I realized that I would have killed to save her even if I wasn't at risk as well. I mimicked her move as I drove on, and kissed the back of her hand as well.

Mr_Owlow
Mr_Owlow
550 Followers