The Hard Side of the Force Pt. 02

Story Info
Rey explores Maz's castle and discovers more than a cantina.
1.4k words
4
11.4k
8
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rey wandered down the stone steps. They were slick with moisture dripping down the stone corridors.

It was cold in this part of Maz's castle and her nipples hardened under the loose tunic. The clothing had been perfect for Jakku, but not so much here.

Though the area above was full of noisy patrons, no one seemed to venture this deep into the castle. Rey suspected there must be no liquor in this part of the keep.

She was, however, a bit tipsy, having sat at the bar after Finn had run off. She was upset that he wanted to abandon them.

A coward? No, He's right in some ways. The First Order is dangerous. Rey mused as her feet echoed against the wet stone floor.

It was darker as she ventured farther from the stair well, but Rey was fixated on wanting to find out what drew her away from the crowd.

Rey turned a corner and plodded, half-drunk, down the corridor until she began to hear new sounds.

Barely in earshot, but she knew now that this must be what drew her here. She could feel it, reaching out and sensing intense energy down the corridor.

As she came closer, she could make out the sounds of sex. Moaning. Shuffling. And the distinct banging of furniture against hard floors and walls.

Rey smirked.

Did the Force really guide me to a brothel? she wondered.

The sex noises grew louder as she entered a corridor full of old plasteel doors. She went up to the first one and saw that it had a small slot. Rey used her hand to slide it open slowly and peered inside.

The room was lit by a small lantern, its blue glow thrown against patrons performing various acts. Inside was a purple skinned Twi'lek surrounded by Jawas. They scrambled all over her, each with a stiff erection. The female Twi'lek bent down and one crawled onto of her and began humping her round purple butt.

Others, moved to the woman's face, presenting stiff erections.

Rey was mesmerized, and she soon forgot about the cold corridor as the place between her thighs began to warm.

She continued watching in delight as another Jawa slid underneath the purple woman and began pumping her snatch from below. Caught off-guard with pleasure, the woman paused stroking the Jawas in front of her and rolled her eyes back, enjoying the sensation of being double-fucked.

Rey heard louder moans from down the hall, so she walked to another door and peered in.

A Togruta was tied to a a wooden saw horse. Her ass was jutting out, positioned towards the door. A female human came into view, fastening what appeared to be a giant orange dildo. When the female was done, Rey heard her whisper, "This time you're going to take all of it, pet."

The Togruta wiggled at her voice, turning her head to face the woman. Rey could see small droplets of moisture streaming down the woman's thighs, emanating from bound woman's snatch. Rey was definitely aroused now.

She looked down the corridor and saw no one coming. While still peering through the door, she lifted her tunic above the waist and began rubbing her hairy mound. Rey was also wet it seemed, and she smiled a bit as her clit responded to her own touches.

The female human straddled the Togruta and slowly, but forcibly guided her giant strap-on into the alien's snatch.

The Togruta let out an ecstatic whimper as she let herself be fucked by the giant toy.

Rey had to slow down her own rubbing, else she would come too soon. There was also something else in the back of her mind, something still drawing her down the corridor, pulling her away from her own masturbation.

So, Rey stopped being a voyeur and began again to move quietly down the stone hall.

Soon, she came across an open door.

This is what drew me here, Rey realized.

She stepped into the room and saw that it was just as the others she had spied upon. Stone walls. Stone floor. Nothing fancy.

Except for the back wall, which appeared made out of black plasteel. Rey moved closer as the door suddenly closed behind and latched with a boom and a clank.

"Hey!" Rey shouted as she moved to the door to bang her fists.

The little slot opened, and yellow eyes glared in at her. A muffled, artificial voice said, "You must pay your tavern bill first."

"What?! You've got to be joking," Rey said, her face growing warm with anger. The face and eyes nodded towards the back of the room.

Rey moved towards the back wall and saw many holes peppering the black plasteel.

As she guessed their purpose, a large green cock came through, half erect. Rey looked back at the closed door and sighed.

"I've had worse," she mumbled under her breath.

She knelt next to the green member and wrapped her small hands around the shaft.

It instantly grew from her touch. She giggled now, remembering how absurd penises looked. She began stroking it, allowing it to grow in her hands. Soon it was fully erect and pulsing between her fingers.

After a while, she looked again at the door.

I'm assuming I need to make this thing blow, she mused.

Since the hand job wasn't doing the trick, Rey guided the cock into her mouth. She licked the warm head gently with her tongue while she continue alternating between furious stroking and gentle flicks of her tongue.

The cock tensed suddenly and erupted in her mouth spraying warm semen down her throat. Rey sputtered and gagged as the cock continued to orgasm, spewing more semen on her face and down her tunic.

Annoyed at the mess, she looked back at the door.

"Are we done here?" she asked.

Suddenly, the limp green cock withdrew, receding into the hole. It was replaced with another phallus.

This time instead of a human shaped member, the head was bulbous and the shaft had ripples. It reminded Rey of some sort of toy engineered for sex.

Rey sighed again and took the new cock in her hand. This one was different. A light feeling gliding across her hand. Electricity? It almost tickled her and yet it sent shivers through her hand.

Rey continued stroking the pink member as the pleasurable sensation began to run its way down her arm. She thought for a moment and then took the head in her mouth.

Its skin almost had a fuzzy feeling and here too it felt like a subtle electrifying effect. In her mouth, the pulsing began to do its work on her, and she felt pleasure on her tongue. She really wanted all of it in her mouth.

The thought of deep throating it make her snatch wet, and she began rubbing herself under her tunic.

That gave her a better idea. Rey paused her stroking and stood up, lifting her tunic out of the way. Then she squat down, hovering over the fuzzy, almost magical alien cock.

Using her hand, she began rubbing her snatch with it and the pleasure to spread.

"Ohh...," Rey moaned as she began to grind against the throbbing pink member. Her lips began to feel prickly and wetness leaked from her snatch. Suddenly, the thing gained stiffness and parted her lips, the tip sliding into her waiting wetness.

Rey closed her eyes as the pleasure began emanating from inside her. She needed more.

Rey bent over further and began sliding back towards the wall and the thick cock, pushing it deeper. She let it fill her and began gyrating around it, trying to maximize the prickly pleasure.

She bit her lip as the tingling filled her intimate area and she begun to clench her snatch as she moved back and forth on the thick member.

Rey was close to orgasm now.

No, It needs to come first. I need to leave here...eventually, Rey thought.

But she couldn't help herself. The small room was filled with sounds of wet noises as she pounded the thick pink cock.

Her eyes became unfocused as the orgasm came, blasting her body with waves of pleasure. Still, she fucked the cock, riding the pleasure as she felt it erupt inside her.

Rey dropped to the floor, semen oozing from her snatch, her limbs now feeling the aftershocks of the orgasm.

She looked to the door, waiting for it to unlock.

Instead, she saw two members appear through the holes on the wall.

Rey chuckled and then went to work.