The Hard Side of the Force Pt. 03

Story Info
Paige Tico meets Poe Dameron for some shenanigans...and sex.
2k words
4
5.2k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part III

Paige Tico meets Poe Dameron for some shenanigans...and sex.

-----

Paige loved getting her snatch pounded by all the resistance fighters at the rebel base.

Which is why she was absolutely pissed when General Organa sent her with a skeleton crew to scout a nearby system for resources.

"This blockade runner reeks of tauntaun," Paige said to no one.

She worked on the coupler issue that had plagued her A-Wing for a couple of weeks now. Thankfully, she hadn't needed to use the craft since their last encounter with the First Order.

But it was still frustrating, working to fix something and having no way to relax off-duty. There was a reason they all fucked so much.

Otherwise, the stress would make someone take a trip out the airlock.

Paige continued working, replacing wiring that appeared charred. There were many redundancy systems in these fighters, and you only needed one to work properly. The remaining usually fell into some disrepair unless you had a lot of time on your hands.

She heard movement and some beeps. She turned her head to see a small droid rolling through the hangar. It was a spherical unit, a BB, with orange plating.

The droid peered around as it moved slowly. It appeared as though it were looking for something.

"Can I help you?" Paige asked, less annoyed and more excited to have someone to speak with.

The droid chirped quizzically, moving its head up and down. It let out a soft tone, which Paige interpreted as a sigh, before moving along.

Paige decided she was done messing around with the A-Wing. She crawled from underneath the ship. Her maintenance jacket was covered in grime from the hangar floor and, though she tried her hardest to avoid it, so were her arms.

Shower time, Paige mused.

She stalked the halls of the blockade runner, occasionally seeing others. She was a bit higher rank than most, being a pilot, and some even saluted her when they remembered that they all pretended to have some semblance of military hierarchy in the Resistance.

Paige laughed to herself and usually didn't bother to salute back. All that really mattered is that people did their jobs when the time came.

And that there are ways to de-stress when they aren't, Paige thought.

Not surprisingly, the showers were all empty. Paige stripped off her jumpsuit and stood naked in the ship's head, gazing at her figure in the mirror. She had received a few scars over the years but they in no way detracted from firm breasts and a tight ass.

A thin strip of hair marked her intimate region and upon further inspection, Paige realized that she needed to shave.

For what reason, she didn't really know, considering that no one on this ship seemed to be interested in sex in the least. It also didn't help that most of them were not her type.

Still, she decided to go ahead with trimming herself and set about looking for an discarded laser razor. She found one in an old locker, the powercell still functional.

She moved to stand in front of the mirror and placed one leg on a bench. Using gentle movements, Paige trimmed the hair above her snatch, being careful to maintain the small wedge. Men and women alike were pleased to see it when they had finally stripped off her clothes, usually after a couple Corellian ales or some boring ship maintenance.

Paige was almost finished tending to herself when the door slid open. A man walked in, dark haired and dark eyed.

He stared at her for a moment, taking in her nude body, and then, his eyes went to the mirror where he saw her work.

"Ah," he said, looking away. "I just needed to clean up as well. Don't mind me."

Paige saw the man out of the corner her eye. He went over to another bench and began stripping.

She was sure he was Poe Dameron, top pilot of the Resistance. He began undressing as well, slipping off his jacket and trousers.

He completely ignored Paige, so she finished shaving.

She walked into the shower and began to rinse off. The hot water washed away the grease and dirt and she loved the feel of the water warming her skin. Space ships were always too cold.

Poe walked into the shower and went to the far nozzle, but Paige saw him eyeing her. He went to turn on the water and a tiny trickle came out.

"Huh?" Poe said. He moved to the next head a similar trickle emanated from the head. His third attempt brought him next to Paige. She eyed him up and down.

Good butt, she thought.

After the third failed to produce an actual shower, Poe said, "Well, guess I'll wait in the locker room."

"Here," said Paige as she turned her shower head towards him.

Poe's eyes ran up her naked body.

"Eyes here, Captain." She said as the shower turned to spray him in the face.

Poe chuckled then. "Thanks," he said.

Paige left the shower, sauntering out, and giving Poe a great shot of her ass.

She dried herself, and then realized that she had forgotten to grab a change of clothes. She saw Poe's spare jumpsuit lying folded on the bench.

She looked into the shower to see if Poe was going to be awhile. As she peered around the corner, she saw him "washing" his cock rather furiously. She smirked.

Guess I left the right impression, she thought.

Feeling mischievous, Paige grabbed Poe's jumpsuit and began dressing. It fit Paige reasonably well, or well enough, to get to her room without flashing the rest of the crew with her bush.

Paige made it to her room, a single bunk affair with a tiny sink. One of the advantages of the skeleton crew was that they had enough private rooms to go around.

Paige undressed again. She could smell the musky scent of Poe on the "clean" jumpsuit.

She reached into the drawer under her bunk and pulled out a pair of underwear and a properly sized jumpsuit that held her name on the insignia and not Poe Dameron's.

She folded Poe's jumpsuit and hurried, thinking that Poe was still just getting around to actually washing in the shower instead of pleasuring himself.

He was cute, though. And she never minded if any of the crew ogled her. She had fucked many of them, after all.

She found some storage containers and a nearby comm unit. She lay poe's jumpsuit on the box and then went to the comm unit.

Paige cleared her throat and did her best impression of Commander Hazkill.

"Captain Dameron, Emergency in the Hangar requiring your assistance. Repeat. Captain Dameron to the hangar. It's your X-wing."

Paige hurried back to her room, but not before she saw Poe vaulting out of the shower, completely naked, running for the hangar.

It should not have surprised Paige in the least when, a few days later, her own clothes went missing during her shower. She wrapped her towel close to her body, the tiny piece of cloth still showing ample views of her ass and legs.

She walked hurriedly to her room. She threw the towel to the floor and opened her clothes drawer.

It was empty.

Nearly forgetting the towel, she walked down the ship's corridor, receiving amused and appeasing glances being thrown in her direction. Others, averted their eyes as though they may have been in on the joke.

She stopped in front of Poe's room and plunged right in without even bothering to knock.

Poe was lounging on his bunk, if he was startled, the man didn't look it.

"Usually a bit harder than this to get someone to show up here naked," Poe said. He was reading.

Paige was furious. "You stole my clothes."

"Hey, I did no such thing," Poe said, not even looking at her now. This aggravated her even more.

Paige dropped the towel, revealing her tight figure still moist from the shower.

Poe look up at her then, taking in all the details of her figure. Then, he went back to "reading".

The room wasn't very big, but there was a small metal chair for guests. She plunked down on top and felt the cold metal against her ass. It made her nipples harder, and she felt the goosebumps on her thighs and arms.

"Don't mind me," Paige said, and she spread her legs, angling her wet snatch towards Poe.

She began rubbing herself in large motions, and the moisture from her snatch added sound effects to the whole ordeal.

In the small room, she would be impossible to ignore. Paige had had great success with this in the past.

She could see Poe looking out the corner of her eye. After another minute or so, Paige asked, "Are you going to help me finish?"

Poe put down his reading tablet, and Paige saw that it had indeed been off.

Poe moved from the bed, almost hesitantly.

Surely, he's fucked his fair share of pilots and maintenance crew? Paige wondered as she continued to rub her shaved mound.

"Come here," she said and pointed to her muff. "I want you to taste this."

Poe smiled and dropped to his knees, planting his face in her wetness. He didn't hesitate as he began licking and even tenderly biting at her.

He licked up and around her clit, ending at the trimmed hair.

"Since I saw you in the shower, I wanted to see this again," he said, rubbing her wedge with his thumb. Then, he resumed his licking.

Paige opened her legs further and pushed her head back as the pleasure began to build.

Poe stopped just as she was about to reach a cliff. He smiled at her and waited, almost awkwardly for her.

Paige chuckled to herself.

So macho, huh? she mused. She got up and pushed Poe to the bed, working on his boots and then fumbling for the zipper on his own jumpsuit.

They pulled it down together and revealed Poe's cock. It was already mostly erect. Paige took it in one hand and moved it to her mouth.

Her tongue flicked around the head of the cock and she took it between her lips. Poe's cock responded by going fully erect.

Paige decided this was good enough. She pulled Poe's cock from her mouth, and then climbed ontop of him. Giving him another full view of her neatly trimmed snatch, she lowered it onto Poe's cock just enough to feel his head rubbing against her clit.

"Yeah?" Paige asked. Poe only nodded, lust now in his eyes.

She began rubbing the tip of his cock with her wet pussy. Pleasure began building from her loins, and she moved her hips faster, her wetness building.

Finally, she slammed her ass down, engulfing Poe's cock with her tightness. Poe's eyes rolled to the back of his head as Paige began to fuck him.

He grabbed at her breasts and began fondling her hard nipples. Paige took his hands in hers and squeezed saying, "Harder. Squeeze harder."

Poe's grip tightened, and Paige's pleasure mounted as she rocked back and forth on his cock.

She moved one of his hands to her hairy mound. Poe was quick to understand, and he began searching for her most intimate spot.

When he found her clit, he rubbed it, circling around with his thumb. The waves of pleasure coursed through her body.

She pounded his cock harder as he rubbed her clit with one hand and continued to fondle her left breast.

She squeezed her pussy tight as the orgasm came, sending more warmth and wetness below. She sat there, on top of him, convulsing for a moment, letting the orgasm finish.

Then, she jumped off the man, his cock still erect. Paige went for the clothes drawer, and saw her clothes inside.

"Hey, what gives?" asked Poe as Paige took her clothes and walked out of his room, naked and covered in sex.