The Hardest Answer: Cars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia stroked Lauren's hair as she slept against her shoulder. Lauren was a protective sleeper, something she never had when she lived with her husband. Gill had slept on his half of the bed never wanting anything before or after his demand for sex.

'I've wanted this for so long.' She admitted to herself. Since that pride day when she felt Lauren gather her protectively in her arms against Madison. Lauren's heart thudded against her back and the steely dark look she gave Madison that was so calm.

Lauren hung on to her. Initially Julia believed that Lauren did so because she was insecure, but Julia found that over time she liked it.

Lauren weighed more than her, but it was being cuddled was not confining. Julia could move about as she wanted in bed and if she happened to move out of Lauren's reach, Lauren rarely noticed and did not seem to mind.

'It feels loving. And she's so quiet about her needs and wants.' Julia kissed Lauren tenderly. Indulging this bit of comfort for Lauren was hardly taxing to Julia.

Lauren was languishing happily against Julia's shoulder. Her dreams were peaceful.

'I don't want this to ever end.' She smiled to herself and snuggled against Julia more and then lifted her head to steal one last look at her as she closed her eyes allowing sleep to take her.

12