The Hardy Toys Ch. 2

Story Info
Lita joins Trish in extreme BDSM with Jeff.
2.4k words
4.57
67.8k
16
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/07/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tyjord
Tyjord
39 Followers

Needless to say, I do not own the rights to these characters, this is a not for profit piece of fan fiction and solely the product of my imagination.

* * * * *

Jeff had no idea how much time had passed. His girlfriend, Trish, had left him hanging upside down from the ceiling in the basement of his own home. His body, severely bound in various rubber and leather restraints, was aching for release as he dangled helplessly. Head pounding from the rush of blood to his head, the boy could only swallow the seemingly endless flow of water that made it's way through the tube in his gag. The water was having an effect on him as well as his rapidly filling bladder brought on an incredible need to urinate. Unfortunately, the catheter Trish had inserted into his penis prevented any chance of relief. To make matters worse, Jeff's stomach had begun rumbling some time ago and now the boy was beginning to feel as though a bowel movement was imminent. Totally defeated in his attempt to prove his "extreme" nature, Jeff hoped that Trish would return soon to release him.

The door opened in mid gulp. Jeff had heard it despite the pounding in his head. Desperate for release, he started squirming as much as his bonds would allow in order to convey some hint of his need to Trish. Tightly blindfolded, Jeff had no idea if his attempts were even noticed. Suddenly, he felt her hands on his body, caressing him gently. They wandered up and down his chest, eventually coming to rest against his stomach. He jerked against his restraints in surprise as a second pair of hands began stroking and kneading his butt cheeks. Momentarily choking himself by pulling against the collar chain attached to the floor, Jeff lost control of his swallowing and began spurting water out of his nose.

Trish laughed out loud as she turned off the flow of water, allowing Jeff to regain his breath and swallow the last of the fluid. "So, I see you've realized that I brought company with me. I decided that you were just too precious not to share, so I thought I'd invite a friend over," Trish said as she moved aside, allowing her guest to squat down next to the helpless boy's face.

"Hi Jeff, how's it hangin'?"

Jeff freaked out when he heard Lita's voice next to his ear. He couldn't believe that Trish would bring his brother's girlfriend into this. Convulsing like a seizure victim, Jeff frantically renewed his struggles to get free.

"Better calm down baby. With all that water you've been drinking, you might rupture

something, and we wouldn't want that to happen." Trish moved to stand next to Lita as they both surveyed their helpless plaything. "See honey, Lita and I got to talking a few weeks ago about your boastful, cocky attitude. I had already decided that some tests of your "extremeness" were in order and when I threw out some ideas, she jumped right into the planning with me. Trust me when I tell you, our writers would be proud. Enough explanations, you really don't need them anyway. All you need to concern yourself with is handling what we do to you. You can do that, can't you?"

Jeff moaned into his gag, realizing that the two women had no intention of stopping his torment. He dangled before them in agony, his need to piss more intense than ever. Unfortunately, no matter how hard he tried, no urine would flow out of the clamped tube that Trish had inserted deep into his penis.

As though reading his mind, Trish's hand moved to his tormented cock. She lightly stroked the semi-engorged shaft, making Jeff quiver in his bindings. "You must really have to pee by now," Trish said matter of factly. "After all, you've been drinking nonstop for almost an hour. By the way, how's your belly doing? You should be feeling some effects from that drink we used to test your gag's effectiveness. Want to tell him what it was he drank Lita?"

Lita chuckled as she moved close to the upside down boy and whispered in his ear, "Just a little laxative to loosen you up a bit Jeff. Nothing to worry about...yet."

"Speaking of which, I think it's time we moved on. We have that other appointment we need to keep and Jeff here requires some more preparation for the trials yet to come.

Since the laxative was your idea, why don't you take care of that end while I deal with his balls." Trish motioned Lita over to the toy chest and then turned her attention to Jeff's split and tied testicles. She attached a light chain to a ring at the back of the strap around his scrotum. Then, after threading the other end through a ring at the center of his spreader bar, she began to pull down, stretching his balls up away from his body. Periodically testing the tension, Trish stopped only when she thought she heard Jeff scream into his gag. Satisfied that the strain was causing him enough pain, she stepped aside to watch as Lita approached with his next torment.

"I hope you appreciate all the trouble I went through finding this," Lita said as she moved behind the now motionless captive, "it took me over a week of hunting Internet sites to find just the right item." She held the black rubber item up so that Trish could get a good look at it. "Since you're having some difficulty seeing, I'll describe it for you so that you can appreciate it more. What I have here is an inflatable butt plug. It's almost seven inches long and two inches in diameter at it's widest point...before inflation, of course. It also has two other neat features that you should know about, but you'll have to wait a bit to find out what they are."

Trish chuckled as Lita stroked the pre-lubricated plug as though it were an actual penis. She then joined Lita behind Jeff and firmly grasped his butt cheeks, spreading them wide. Lita then pushed the blunt head of the device against his anus and began rubbing it up and down, allowing some of the slick lube to coat his hole.

Knowing what was next and unable to struggle due to the severe bondage Trish had put his balls in, Jeff simply groaned into his gag, preparing himself for what was about to happen. Trish had stuck her finger up his butt hole many times during their sex play, and he had not minded once he got used to it, but he knew those feelings would pale in comparison to what was coming.

Lita quickly centered the plug and began pushing with a strong, steady thrust. The two women watched excitedly as his anus stretched to accept the intruder. Trish could feel the dampness between her legs as she watched her boyfriend's penetration. She stared fixedly at the plug as Jeff's hole slowly swallowed inch after inch. She smiled and nodded to Lita signaling her to finish. Lita jammed the plug 's widest point past Jeff's sphincter muscle savagely, causing the boy to thrash in his restraints from the pain. Quickly, his stretched out hole snapped back, tightening around the narrow base of the plug. Lita pulled the attached leather straps into position, buckled them as tight as possible, and snapped on a small padlock to complete the process.

"There now," Lita said, looking extremely satisfied with her handiwork, "how does that feel Jeff?" Not expecting more than the groan she got in response, the redheaded girl next picked up an inflation bulb and attached it to one of three tubes coming out of the base of the plug. Slowly she began squeezing the bulb, she and Trish both carefully watching for the boy's reactions as the plug was inflated inside him. With each pump, Jeff's body tensed as the monster grew inside him, stretching the walls of his rectum. After five full squeezes and a nod from Trish, Lita stopped, knowing any more might do serious damage.

After sealing the tube with a tiny but strong clamp, Lita attached the inflation bulb to the second tube. "Here's one of the extras I mentioned Jeff," she said, "this is the reason it took so long to find this thing. Inflatable plugs are easy to come by, but this one has another feature." With Trish still holding his cheeks open, Lita squeezed the pump, inflating a thick latex balloon that was positioned around the base of the plug, just outside his anus. Once it was filled as much as possible, Lita crimped that tube and removed the bulb. Trish released his cheeks and they both smiled at their success noticing that Jeff's cheeks remained slightly open due to the presence of the black balloon lodged in-between them.

"Well now, that takes care of that," Lita said to their bound victim. "Now you don't have to concern yourself with the laxative Trish had you drink. Nothings coming out of that hole until that plug is fully deflated."

"Excellent job, Lita," Trish said as she walked in front of the boy and began stroking his cock again. "Quite an extreme situation you've got here Jeff honey. You have to pee, but you can't, and very soon you're really going to have to shit, but you can't do that either. Whatever will you do," she added mockingly.

Still stroking his semi-erect, catheterized penis, Trish looked over at Lita and grinned devilishly. "Lita, why don't you come over here and take over for me while I help Jeff to understand his situation." Not needing to be asked twice, Lita quickly moved over to Trish's side and grasped Jeff's member tightly and began stroking it up and down.

"I'm assuming he can't climax with that tube down his piss slit," Lita asked.

"Not a chance, so give it all you've got."

"Well, he's a bit smaller than I imagined, and definitely not as hung as his brother, but I've always wanted to play with all of the family jewels, so..." With that Lita attacked his shaft in earnest, pulling, rubbing and even sucking at times. As Lita explored the effects of licking his split and tied testicles, Trish knelt down over the boy's face, positioning her now soaking crotch close enough to ensure that Jeff got a full whiff of her arousal, and unbuckled his blindfold. Jeff squinted as the brightness of the room reached his now uncovered eyes. Trish remained kneeling, casually twirling the rubber blindfold in her hand.

"Now baby," she said to the boy, "we know your uncomfortable so we are willing to make a compromise..." Suddenly she stopped and looked up at Lita who was now licking the full length of his engorged member. "No wonder he's not paying attention. I think that's enough of that."

Lita stopped immediately and in a swift motion, slapped the boys testicles hard enough to make him writhe in his bonds. "Sorry about that. I got a bit carried away."

"Thank you. Now, where was I? Oh yes," she said to the teary eyed boy still aching from the slap, "Lita and I are willing to let you relieve your bladder. But there will be a price. Here is your chance to take some control in this situation. I want you to blink twice if you are willing to pay the price for that relief, or blink three times and I'll put the blindfold back on and we'll leave you for another few hours."

Head pounding, Jeff's mind raced. He was staring upside down at his beautiful, domineering girlfriend while his brother's woman alternated between licking his shaft and slapping his nuts. His bladder was screaming for release and every part of his body ached. Seeing no other choice, he opted for the only path to relief that was in his grasp and blinked twice.

"Excellent choice. We hope you enjoy the results, we will. Lita, get the tubing."

Releasing his cock, Lita walked to the toy chest and pulled out a coiled roll of clear plastic tubing while Trish busied herself reattaching the blindfold over Jeff's eyes. Engulfed once again in absolute darkness, he felt the tube being pushed onto the end of his catheter. The other end of the tube was now laying coiled against the side of his face, and, putting two and two together, Jeff braced himself for the drink he was about to receive.

Suddenly, the tube was lifted up away from his face and he could fell some pressure as it was pushed over another attachment at the base of his butt plug. "Remember when Lita mentioned the plug's extra features? Well, this is the other one," Trish said as she unclipped the catheter, allowing the boy's urine to flow out of his bladder and begin it's journey into his bowels.

Lita moved closer to the now very distracted boy, "See Jeff, the plug has you sealed up inside and outside. You can just relax and let all of that stored up piss flow into your ass without worrying about keeping it in."

"No matter how much it wants to come out," Trish added. "And rest assured that between the earlier laxative cocktail, and your ongoing piss enema, it's definitely going to want to come out. Look at the bright side though, at least you got to pee."

Laughing like schoolgirls, the two women went back to the door. Trish shut the light again leaving the helpless boy to his suffering. "We hate to leave you like this," she said with a chuckle, "but we've got a date with your brother and we don't want to be late. You just hang out here for a while."

Jeff heard the last of their giggling as the door was once again locked. He remained motionless in his bonds as he felt his bowels distending from the urine draining out of him. The cramps began almost immediately, filling him with an unbelievable need to expel the contents of his rapidly filling bowels. Bound, blindfolded and hanging upside down, Jeff realized that he really wasn't as extreme as he thought. But now he had to wonder, was Matt?

To be continued...

* * * * *

My thanks to everyone who read chapter one and took the time to vote. The results were encouraging and suggested that there was enough of an audience for me to continue this story.

Feedback is always appreciated, as are constructive suggestions. If interest continues, the next chapter will have the title this one was supposed to have before I altered the plot a bit.

Tyjord
Tyjord
39 Followers