The Harem Ch. 01

Story Info
Judy's first experience is from an unlikely source.
1.5k words
4.5
27.1k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/27/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: The Arrival

The first thing Judy noticed as she regained consciousness was that she was warm. The last thing she'd remembered was lying down in a pile of garbage in some cold back alley. Sure, she could've huddled around a garbage can fire with the rest of the homeless and runaways, but she didn't trust anyone and preferred to stay alone in the shadows. The streets were no safe place for a pretty, young 18-year-old runaway. She could've tried to find a hostel, but she couldn't risk being seen, either. Sure, she was legally an adult, but there was always the chance someone would see her and she'd have to go back. And she wasn't going back, not ever.

The second thing she noticed, however, was that she was naked. Panic instantly set in. She tried to scream, but she was gagged. She was blindfolded, so she couldn't see where she was, but she felt a velvety sheet lightly covering her on top. Beneath her seemed to be some sort of backless leather couch or table. The thing that panicked her most, however, was that her wrists and ankles were bound spread apart from her with some sort of strap. Thoughts raced through Judy's mind. Who had kidnapped her? Why had they brought her here? Where was she? Had she been violated? Was she going to be raped or tortured or even killed?

Judy had been worried about getting raped or hurt from the moment she set foot out of her home and left for good. It was a tough decision to run away, but she couldn't stand to live in that house anymore. Ever since her father died, Judy felt like she had no one left to talk to. If only her mother weren't such a bitch when she drank, which now was practically all the time, maybe she could've survived.

She stopped struggling against the straps because it was starting to hurt and she couldn't breathe through the gag.How on earth did I wind up here? Judy thought to herself. A year ago, everything was so normal, so sane. Judy had been just an average B student, high school senior looking forward to graduation and college. She wasn't going to get any scholarships or anything, but with a little extra saving her dad said that they could make it. Everything was great, and then, there was the accident. Mix one part icy bridge with equal part drunk driver, add Judy's dad in the wrong place at the wrong time and shake until her world falls apart.

The worst part wasn't the early evening phone call, the rush to the hospital only to find out it was too late to even say goodbye, or even the surrealism of the funeral arrangements. It was the months that followed, the sad looks from everyone who didn't know what to say, the loneliness of losing her mentor and confidant. No one could take his place. Yes, she'd been a daddy's girl, but her mother was no help. Judy had never really gotten along with her, really, but things were especially bad after the accident. The insurance only covered so much, and with no more other income, Judy could forget about going to college. Her mother wanted her to stay at home after graduation and get a local job, earning income for the "family". There was no money for college, according to her mom, who increasingly drank what little money they had.

So finally, one night, Judy pulled together as much as she could fit in a backpack and headed for the city. But what she had didn't last and it wasn't long until she found herself not only alone, but frightened, spending her days and nights trying to survive on the streets and avoid the glances of everyone: cop, pimp, drug dealer, homeless, streetwalker or anyone who might know who she was.

Now, as she lay breathing heavily, bound, tensed between the leather and the velvet, she knew that she was going to get the inevitable punishment for her actions.Well, I don't feel like I've been raped, yet,she thought. Judy had always been especially paranoid about being raped, since she was a virgin. Sure, she'd had crushes on boys and masturbated to fantasies about them, but she was socially awkward and hid her good looks and figure under baggy clothes and unkempt hair. She'd never really had a boyfriend, but she wished she did.

A sudden sound caught her attention. It was a door opening, followed by footsteps approaching.This is it,Judy thought.What a way to lose your virginity. Every individual muscle fiber in her body tensed as the steps grew closer.No sense trying to fight him, especially if he's got some kind of weapon. Finally, the steps stopped and she sensed a presence just to her right.

Judy inhaled sharply. She felt a hand softly, slowly trace its way down her right shoulder toward her bound wrist, where it lingered for a while, and Judy though she heard a sigh before the hand moved back up to her shoulder and cross down onto her breast, pulling the velvety sheet with it. Then the other hand joined with a little more pressure as Judy's captor slowly caressed and fondled her breasts.

Judy tried to tense more, but there was nothing left to tighten. She felt a set of lips come down on her neck and slowly kiss and suck, working down toward her nipples. She tried to jerk away, but it was useless. Besides, she'd never felt anything like this before, and her hardening nipples betrayed that in some sick way, she was starting to enjoy this. The mouth moved down over her nipples, as the tongue slowly licked around each one, then lightly flicked over the very tip before the rest of the mouth descended and sucked with a pleasant pressure. Judy heard a moan escape her lips. Sure, she'd fantasized about this, but with boys at school, not some crazy random kidnapper.

The mouth moved further down her body, across her smooth stomach, stopping to nibble ever so gently all along Judy's hips, until she felt the tongue glide over her pussy lips. It was so excruciatingly pleasant as the tongue continued to glide up and down the outside edge of each lip, slowly probing inside the folds of her flesh. It rolled around and careened until it lightly started making circles around her clit. Judy's mind was racing now, only not with thoughts of fear, only pleasure. It didn't matter who was doing this to her, there was only the sensation, the Hands, the Mouth, the Tongue, which was now working down, dipping, probing inside her with just enough pressure to make her want to scream, but the gag was still in place.

Just as the tongue was probing her, Judy suddenly felt a sensation on her nipples. They were being grabbed, and not just grabbed, but licked and sucked. Vaguely Judy realized that there was more than one person working on her. She wanted to tense up again, but she was overwhelmed by the absolute pleasure of all the sensations; the hands, seemingly too many to count, roaming, caressing all over her body. The mouths and tongues, licking and sucking all across her chest and now down on her thighs; and of course the mouth working on her sweet pussy, tongue alternating between probing and swirling over the clit, with the mouth at times suddenly sucking on her clit. Judy twisted and moaned, reeling in the sea of sensations.

After a seeming eternity of this absolute pleasure, Judy felt the desperate need for release. She rolled even more furiously in her restraints and started bucking her hips into the mouth of whoever was going down on her.Oh please,she thought,please just let me cum.She bucked and twisted and strained until, finally, orgasm rippled through her body starting at her clit where the tongue still worked, spreading out through her whole body. It was so much better than anything she'd ever given herself, and she let out a final, long sighing moan, and let every muscle in her body suddenly relax. Her breathing was just starting to slow when she felt the hands withdraw from her body and cover her with the velvet sheet again. Then she realized that they were loosening the straps that had held her in place, and removing the gag from her mouth. For a fleeting moment, Judy thought of hopping up and escaping, even just calling for help, but it was useless. Her orgasm had left her completely incapacitated.

Then, Judy felt hands stroking her hair, and then the hands pulled off the blindfold. It took a moment for her eyes to suddenly adjust to the light, but when her eyes finally focused, she was startled beyond all vocal sounds or physical movements. She was surrounded by four young women, all topless, all about her age, maybe a little older, except for the girl with the dark hair. She was the most beautiful woman Judy had ever seen, even counting the big-screen actresses. She had long, flowing jet-black hair, long eyelashes, and the perfect distinguished features of a well-established, successful woman in her mid-thirties. It was obvious that she was a leader, and was probably the one who had been giving Judy her oral pleasure. As Judy stared, paralyzed, searching for words, the raven haired beauty flashed a brilliant smile at her and said, "Hello, cutie. Welcome to the harem."