The Harem Slave Ch. 20

Story Info
Sophie settles a debt (Part 3).
1.1k words
4.22
36.4k
6
0

Part 20 of the 21 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the men rose and slapped Sophie across the face. She didn't move a muscle. "She's out cold," he said, his voice shaky with excitement and anticipation.

The men cheered. Another one stood up and pulled his pants down. His hard dick stood out a good seven inches, glistening with precum. "I'm gonna have her ass!"

"Ooh, I want her pussy!" another exclaimed, yanking his cock out. The two of them hauled her motionless body off the table. They sat down in a big armchair, facing each other, and sat Sophie upright on their laps. As they lowered her down, they guided their dicks into her respective holes. Both men groaned. Sophie was extremely tight, and her pussy and ass gripped their cocks as they began to bounce her up and down. Her big titties bounced too, smashing her in the face.

Sophie was used like this for the next hour and a half. While cum still dribbled from her ass and pussy, she was passed around the circle. Her mouth was fucked a dozen times, although the men were kind enough to shoot their cum across her face or tits instead of down her throat. Her ass was raped again and again, sometimes while she had a dick in her mouth. By the time the men had finished with her, she was completely coated in cum. Even her hair was slick with it.

One of the men took out his flaccid dick and aimed it at Sophie's face, washing the cum off of it with his piss. Soon, every guy had his dick out and was pissing on Sophie like she was a communal urinal. They didn't stop until her unconscious body was drenched again, this time with piss instead of cum.

Eventually Sophie came to. She was lying on the glass table again, smelling of urine. She coughed, rubbing her eyes; the room was still spinning. Her jaw ached, and her pussy and ass were horribly raw. Looking around, she saw a sea of unfamiliar faces, leering at her abused body. She immediately began to cry.

"Aww, apparently we're not good enough to satisfy this poor little bitch," one of the guys scoffed. He reached behind his chair and pulled something out of a box, then tossed it at Sophie. "Here, slut, if we can't satisfy you, you're going to have to do it yourself."

Sophie held the object up. It was a massive double-ended dildo. The thought of putting something so large into her already destroyed holes made her cry even harder.

"C'mon, whore, we haven't got all night," one of the men growled. "We want to see you masturbate."

Sophie shuddered, but obediently sat up. Spreading her legs, she took one end of the dildo and rubbed the head of it against her pussy, getting it wet and slippery. She slid it over her clit a few times, which surprisingly enough did turn her on. She let out a little moan and slid the fake dick into her twat. The crowd cheered.

"Now your ass! Fuck your own ass!"

Sophie leaned back and lifted her legs up to her chest until her asshole was easily accessible. She took a dollop of her own pussy juice and spread it over her tight hole. Then she began to push the other end of the dildo into her ass. It slid in easily enough, although she still cried out in pain.

"Further! Put it all the way in!"

About twelve inches of dick remained, hanging between Sophie's thighs. She began to feed the dildo inch by inch into her already stretched anus. It felt good, but she was so upset she cried between involuntary moans. When fourteen inches of cock had been crammed into her bowels, and a good eight inches forced into her pussy, she stopped.

"No, bitch, I don't think so. We told you to fuck yourself!"

Sophie whimpered. Taking the dildo with both hands, she began to slide it out of her widened orifices. When they had been pulled almost completely out, she slid them back in again. This produced an involuntarily squeal, and she did it again. Soon she was fucking herself as fast as she could, cramming the jelly material desperately into her ass. When she came, she pulled the dildo out of her pussy and her cum gushed out onto the table. The crowd cheered and applauded.

Sophie slid the cock back into her cunt and lay back, exhausted. "Please, someone, let me go. Haven't I served you enough?"

One man stood up. "We'll let you go soon enough," he said. "But before we do, I think I'd like a little nightcap. What about you, boys?"

There were sounds of general agreement from the audience.

"Now, I've got a bit of Irish cream here," he said, holding aloft a large bottle of liqueur, "but it seems I have no cream. You're going to help us with that."

Sophie's eyes widened. Did he mean to—no, he couldn't mean that.

"That's right, on all fours, bitch. You just sit there and wait."

Sophie obeyed, closing her eyes. She heard the pouring of liquid and the clanking of glasses. All of a sudden, she felt a hand on her left breast. It forced her enormous teat up, holding it high enough to allow a glass to rest underneath. Then another hand grabbed on to her elongated, fattened nipple and began to squeeze, pulling downward. To Sophie's embarrassment, milk began to spray from her nipple into the cup below.

"Mmm, this looks delicious!" the man exclaimed, milking her heavy tit. The sensation was rather arousing, and Sophie felt her pussy begin to dampen again. Evidently the humiliation of such an act was not enough to quell her rampant sex drive.

When the man had filled up his cup, he removed it and let her tit flop back down onto the table. He took a sip of the beverage and moaned with pleasure. "Perfect. Just perfect."

The rest of the audience followed suit. Sophie had a man on either side of her at all times, milking both of her tits. She was getting so turned on that when someone pulled the dildo from her ass and slid his cock into her gaping hole, she merely moaned with pleasure. He fucked her ass slowly, so as not to disturb her milking, but it was eventually enough to make him shoot his cum deep into her abused bowels.

Eventually every glass had been filled with Sophie's rich, creamy breast milk. One was offered to Sophie, which she drank eagerly. When the men too had drunk their concoctions, they began to file out of the room one by one, most stopping to thank Sophie for a lovely evening. When she was at last alone, she collapsed onto the table in exhaustion.

She didn't wake up, even as she was lifted into the Master's arms and carried upstairs to bed. Only once she was gone, however, did the cameraman begin to dismantle his equipment.