The Harem Tales Vol. 01 Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zalminen
Zalminen
343 Followers

"Make her cum," Kity moaned, rubbing herself frantically. "Ohh fuuuuck..."

Despite both women looking just about to hit their peak, Zalen turned out to be the first to get there.

As his cock sunk one last time deep inside Leilah and turned into a fountain there, the fighter underneath him let out a long gasp, her body finally flying past the pleasure line.

And a few moments later Kity came as well, ending the frenzied action in the room.

Later that night as the group was finally getting ready to slip out of the town under the cover of darkness Zalen sought out Kity again.

"Why do I have this feeling that you lost on purpose against me."

Kity raised her eyebrows and then shrugged. "Yes and no I guess. I was hoping that she'd win the second round, true, but I did fight normally against you."

"And you suggested the whole competition in order to get her into my bed."

"Well, yes. I know Lei well enough that I could see just how much she wanted your touch. And that her personality would never allow her to just ask you first. I'm sorry for tricking you though."

"It's ok. You're great for standing behind her like that. I do admire that. And I also admire that great behind of yours," Zalen added, drawing a smile from the dark-skinned woman.

"Well, my great behind doesn't want to wait too long for this," Kity replied, brushing her fingers briefly against Zalen's slight bulge before walking away.

Zalminen
Zalminen
343 Followers
12