The Harem Tales Vol. 02 Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of a dwarven butt he was now facing a cute pair of boobs, just barely covered by a thin cloth wrapped around her.

Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open as she began moving her hips with the beat.

"Haaah... haa... haa... haahh... oh my..."

Zalen was using his hands to caress her buttocks and her sides, partially in order to distract himself a little as he had little idea how long his opponent would last.

"Mind if I cut in, Mom?"

The younger dwarf's question had been directed at the next dwarf in line. She did admittedly have a similar face than the younger dwarfette. The mother was wearing a wrap-around skirt with black and white stripes.

Thuuummmmm.

The mother looked at Zalen as the previous lady climbed off his lap and then nodded.

"All right. He looks like he can handle it."

"Thanks!"

The cute daughter dipped her hand in the vat, quickly slathered the extra lubricant on his dick and guided it to her entrance.

The drums picked up their beat and the cutie on his cock did the same.

Except that her rhythm was not as simple as the drums. In addition to her basic moves she was also using her inner muscles to squeeze his cock and she was doing those in perfect counterbeat.

Her mother was staring at her little dance looking surprised.

"When have you been training? I saw how big he is!"

The younger dwarf tilted her head. "Aunt gave me this huge toy when I became an adult. I've used it to practice!"

Feeling mischievous Zalen had moved his hands on the daughter's butt. He quietly slipped a finger on her other hole and pushed it just a little inside.

The dwarfette's rhythm fell apart. She let out a loud moan and her thighs began to shake.

"Oh gods..."

Zalen slipped his finger back out, returning his hand on its earlier position on her buttock.

Just as Vivariel had said the daughter was now staying still to recover. Finally she took a few more shaky breaths and then began riding him in beat again, this time without the squeezes. Which was a good thing as her previous ride had begun feeling a little too good already.

"Looks like you still need some practice, Noor!"

By the time the big drum sounded its beat, the daughter had regained most of her initial energy. With the signal to change she however quickly hopped off and resumed her position next to Zalen as her mother stepped in for the next ride, addressing him in Common.

"Let's see if you can handle a third pussy from the same family! And feel free to use your fingers. My butt won't mind the attention!"

As the drums began once more, so did the dwarf mom. She was rolling her hips as she rode and her internal heat felt even higher than her daughter's had been. Her enthusiastic ride was making Zalen moan as well and he quickly sought out her other entrance with his finger, eager to distract her and himself with that.

But by the time her butt had engulfed his whole finger she was still riding him just as enthusiastically.

"Yes... YES... I love your cock... OH GODS,' she moaned as she rode both his dick and his finger.

"Oh, she's so close," the daughter whispered in his ear in Common. "Make her cum! Just like you made me!"

The situation and the sheer pleasure from the wild lady was finally too much for him. As she slammed her butt down one last time with the mine drum's thuuummmm, he began shooting his load inside her. This brought her over the edge as well. With both of them shaking from their mutual orgasm Zalen barely heard the announcer speak up:

"...unusual! Both contestants have reached the motherload but we do not yet know who was first!"

As the officials gathered to discuss the situation the grandmother had walked back to Zalen. "Well aren't you quite the stud! The next time you're back in this city come visit us. We live just behind the old smithy by the river."

"We'll make sure to show you the wonders of this city," added the mother as she finally stepped away from his lap.

"And fuck you senseless in between," added the daughter with a smile.

"Thank you for the invitation," Zalen replied, attempting his best at the Dwarven pronunciation. "I'll definitely have to return here then."

The other two left and the youngest left in a different direction, probably to take the lubricant somewhere.

"Well, looks like our judges can't tell who came first so we'll have to call this event a draw!"

Another young assistant had arrived and handed Zalen a mug. "Drink that. It helps you recover."

The liquid in the mug was bubbling but Zalen shrugged and gulped it down. It tasted cool and refreshing.

"It helps make sure your little - well, big guy in your case - is ready for the next event!"

"For the next event we will choose a random partner for each contestant! Everyone who wants to take part, grab a mark from the vase. The one with the largest number will get to be the partner!"

There was a general hubbub as people waited to get to the large vase. There was a lot of comparisons and one by one the crowd dispersed having found someone with a larger number.

Umura had already received her partner. The winner had been a young dwarf with arms like tree trunks.

Finally the lady dwarves had also found their winner. She was wearing an orange dress with a very open cleavage and a very curvy behind. There was something strange about her eyes though - try as he might he could not say what color they were. Or maybe it was some trick of the light.

"Looks like I get to be your partner," she purred in Common, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"And now that both contestants have received a partner, it's time to reveal the third event!

Each pair will have sex in turn. You get to choose the location anywhere on this plaza, the position and so on. After both have shown their skills, the audience will vote for the winner!

And looks like the starting couple will be... Zalen and his gorgeous partner!"

"Just lead the way, handsome," murmured his partner just as the announcer continued: "And your turn begins now!"

Well, for once the contest rules had said nothing about magic, had they?

Zalen stepped on the butt of his staff that he had discreetly left laying next to the stage. As the top of the staff bounced to his hand he made a grandiose gesture with it. "Now - we need a location. There!"

His spell created shimmering stairs leading to midair. He began leading his partner up them.

"Now - We need a bed. There!"

His next spell made a translucent, round platform at the top of the stairs and strangely glittery bed right in the middle of it.

"Now - it's time for something truly magical. This gorgeous dwarf here!" He offered his hand to his dwarven partner. As she stepped closer the spell made her dress begin to glitter as well.

"Nice little show," the dwarfette replied. "But now I really want to see what your other staff can do..."

"Oh, I was planning to do just that next!"

Guiding the dwarf to the edge of the bed he let go, instead caressing her shapely behind as she crawled on top of their magical stage.

Before she had gotten very far he grabbed her thighs, pulling her sharply back against his waiting tongue, taking full advantage of her dress that was just a little too short to cover the essentials.

Once more his tongue began its eager dance against the dwarven crotch. Thankfully his partner was quite the vocal type, giving the audience plenty to listen to. Her words were in some dialect he couldn't really decipher but her sounds of pleasure were quite universal.

Releasing the moaning beauty he stood up again. The dwarfette had already repositioned herself, ready to take in his hard cock. And a moment later he was inside.

"Whoa, you're hot!"

She didn't reply but started moving against him.

The curvy dwarf indeed had the hottest cunt he'd yet to experience. It felt like staying still might have burned his member but luckily he had no intention of doing that. They were fucking hard and fast, giving the audience below quite a show.

As he was again pulling his hips back to prepare for another thrust the dwarven beauty suddenly hopped up on her feet. His cock was still inside her but she was now in a squatting position, her hands placed against her knees for support. Her butt began bobbing up and down in a rapid pace, leaving him with very little else to do except to hold on to her hips.

Up and down she went, her wide hips nailing him like a well-oiled machine. Zalen groaned as he realized he would not last long this way.

Shoving the curvy dwarf suddenly forward he pushed his way on top of her, beginning to plow her against the bed.

He was pinning her wrists against the bed, their bodies squirming against each other in a horny daze, her moans even more arousing now that he was hearing them closer.

And even though he was on top and holding her wrists down, he was still far from being in control. She was thrashing below him, half to fuck him from below, half to throw him off her.

And each move in their sex filled wrestling was driving his cock deep inside her, exciting the curvy dwarf even more.

The crowd was also clearly getting into the show. There were quite a few hoots and yells. What took him by surprise was some old granny shouting "Fuck her haaard!"

His attention momentarily away the dwarf underneath him moved and a moment later it was his turn to be pinned against the bed, with the dwarven beauty now pounding him like a hammer against an anvil. Her hot cunt certainly reminded him of a forge!

Up and down her wide hips went, her cunt swallowing his thick rod over and over again.

Her curvy breasts were wobbling in front of his face, giving both him and the audience plenty to look at.

"Show us those boobs!"

The rowdy voice had come from somewhere below but the dwarven beauty certainly didn't seem to mind. Instead she raised her upper body higher, grabbing the underside of her breasts and shaking them for the audience.

With his hands again free Zalen raised them to caress the two globes in front of him. He had noticed her react unusually strongly whenever his arms had brushed against them during their earlier wrestling and now was finally the time to test his theory.

His hunch proved correct as she moaned hard upon his touch.

But even with his hands added to the picture she was still riding him with the same hard pace and even though she was clearly approaching the top, he would almost certainly get there first. She just felt way too good around him.

On a sudden hunch he grabbed her nipples and twisted hard.

Her eyes went wide.

"Aaa... aah... UUAAAAHH!"

Zalen had been expecting her impending orgasm to be a strong one. And that it certainly was, with her hot cunt practically milking his gushing cock. What he had not expected was the other effect from it.

Her whole body suddenly glowed - and as the glow began spreading outwards he realized to his surprise that his spells wavered and then shattered.

He quickly tried casting a float spell but without his staff he was unable to draw enough mana, plummeting down like a rock.

And what he really hadn't expected was his partner not falling.

When the darkness finally subsided Zalen was on a bed somewhere inside.

"Ah. You're awake again."

His mysterious partner was sitting by the bed. And had spoken in Common.

"...Dumanna, isn't it?"

"How did you know?"

"Most dwarves can't float without a spell," Zalen replied.

"I landed quickly enough that none in the audience probably noticed. But you're right.

I watched your performance in the contest and finally decided to satisfy my curiosity. Then - you surprised me."

A small smile played on the dwarf's lips. "No wonder Vivariel chose you."

"What - what about the contest?"

"I conceded," a new voice replied from behind Zalen. He turned around to see Umaru. "I was a little disappointed to not get my turn but after seeing Dumanna as your partner? You were the true winner already. I'll just have to make it up to that young hunk later."

"I have already talked with Vivariel," Dumanna continued, "and we have reached an understanding. I think she has already made a few converts here and if you stayed here longer she might make even more.

But I am glad you are not hurt. And... thank you."

Dumanna leaned closer to give Zalen a long kiss before vanishing in thin air.

He stared after her for a moment before turning to face Umaru - or her cleavage more like as she had walked closer and was now standing right next to him.

"Good luck on your travels. And I hope you will visit Um-Barrad again. I'm sure our city has... plenty to offer." Umaru had grabbed his right hand and raised it to her scantily covered butt. Then she winked, turned around and walked to the door, Zalen's eyes on her shapely behind as she stepped out.

"...yes, he's fine now," came her voice from the other side.

A moment later the door opened again and Leilah and the other wives piled in, D'Sheyn close behind.

"Oh thank heavens you're all right," Dinah gasped.

"We were so worried when you fell," Leilah added.

"Does it still hurt?"

"What happened?"

"Did you hit your head?"

Zalen raised his hands. "One at a time!"

There was a brief pause as everybody waited to see who would speak first.

"Umm, who was that strange dwarf? And...did she really float when your spell broke? Or did I just imagine it?"

Zalen turned to look at Mirada. "Ah, sharp eyes! That was actually Dumanna in her dwarf form."

"The goddess?"

"Yes, the one and only."

The wives turned to look at each other.

"I'll get the straws," Sumi laughed.

12