The Harem Tales Vol. 02 Ch. 16-18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nuni kept up her ride, gradually picking up speed, and she kept giving him short, hungry kisses as he played with her nipples.

"Mmwaa... twist them a little... I'm getting close..."

Zalen grabbed each nipple and did just that. The horny halfling gave a sharp moan and began riding the top third of his cock with a rapid, frenzied bounce, her right hand now squeezing her hair.

A moment later she came, the jolt knocking her against Zalen and making whatever was inside the chest underneath them rattle.

Nuni let out a long moan, giving Zalen another kiss.

"Oo-o-o-ooo... I'd love to keep doing that but they might throw me out if they notice I've stolen a guest."

She pushed herself up again, shivering as his cock finally plopped out.

Tucking his cock back inside his robe she pulled Zalen back into the hallway, and shoved him through the door he had come from.

"And thank you! You just made my year!"

With that she was gone, the door closed in front of him.

With a shrug Zalen set out towards the next room.

Inside there were more than a few going at it, many of them enjoying each other's lips and tongue, a few already having passionate sex.

Zalen's eyes found a familar dress. Sera was on her stomach, getting slowly fucked by a male elf, probably that son of a lord she had mentioned back then.

Ah, and there was Yvanna herself, sitting nearby in some kind of a lounge chair and watching the two, using a glass rod between her thighs. Her mask was already on the table nearby unlike her sister's.

Yvanna noticed Zalen's approach and she waved him over, setting the rod beside her.

"Ooh, I've been waiting for you," Yvanna crooned, leaning over to quickly pull his cock free and to take the tip in her mouth. "Mmm, you taste amazing!"

As the elf began pleasuring his hard cock Zalen grabbed the glass rod again from the chair and slid it back inside her slippery tunnel. Yvanna moaned, then spread her thighs a little more.

Actually there was another familiar person in the room. He had finally noticed Sumi who had her head between an elven woman's thighs and was getting plowed from behind by some really tall guy.

The exquisite lips dancing on his cock quickly brought his attention back closer. If she was this good with her mouth it was no wonder that son of a lord had agreed to come as her partner!

That particular elf was still busy with Sera though and Zalen turned his attention towards pleasuring Yvanna. He was plunging the glass rod inside her, looking for the angles that seemed to feel the best for the elven beauty while using his free hand to caress her neck, her ears and her breasts.

"Now take me," she whispered. "Take me just like you took my sister!"

Zalen smiled, setting the glass rod aside and climbing on top of her, Yvanna's legs now on his shoulders.

"Sedhan?"

"Uni," Yvanna replied in a husky whisper.

He plunged down. And as she wasn't as tight as her sister, he went all the way down in one move.

Yvanna's eyes went wide. Really wide. No sound escaped from her lips but the shocks running through her body made it clear that she had already reached her first peak.

Glancing aside he saw Sera looking at them, with a wide grin on her lips.

"Fuck her more," she mouthed soundlessly as her body met the elven man's thrusts.

He did just that. Plunging deep inside her with wild thrusts, just like he had done in the forest, he began fucking her in an animalistic passion.

Zalen noted that more than a few of the other elves in the room had paused to look at them. Zalen grinned.

"Everyone is watching you, Yvanna," he whispered, just low enough for her to hear. "They're all seeing a human ravage your elven cunt."

"Yesss...aaAAAHH..."

As he had guessed, the idea was enough to drive her over the edge again.

Unlike her sister's Yvanna's orgasms had ended quickly. But with his hard cock hammering her and with an elven audience around them she instead came again just as quickly.

With Yvanna going in and out her orgasms he quickly lost count just how many of them she'd had.

Finally she reached her limit as well.

"No... more..." she moaned, her whole body going limp.

"My turn then," Sera whispered, kissing his cheek.

Glancing to the side he noted that the noble elf had already moved to a new woman.

As Zalen stood up again and turned towards Sera she nonchalantly raised her right leg straight up, wrapping her arm around the raised thigh.

"Uni..." she whispered, looking at him with hungry eyes. She had apparently set her mask on the table as well partially on top of Yvanna's.

Still, the more interesting thing was still the younger sister's impressive flexibility. Zalen moved closer, aligning his cock with her entrance.

"Hold me as you fuck me," she whispered as he lowered her calf on his shoulder. "I may have a good balance but I doubt I'll be able to stay upright once you really get going!"

Getting started proved again the trickier part though. Even though she was was already lubed up with whatever the elves here used and had already had that elven lordling inside her, she still felt just as tight in the beginning as she had the last time and the exotic position probably didn't help.

Holding her upright he began slowly working his rod deeper and little by little her tight cunt accepted it deeper.

By the time he was fully inside her Sera was gasping in his ear.

"Now take me," she whispered.

"With pleasure," Zalen replied and began thrusting into her, increasing his tempo until it matched how he had fucked the other sister a moment ago.

Again Zalen noticed several eyes on them, watching him ram the elven beauty in front of him. Unlike her sister Sera didn't seem to care much about their audience and after a brief glimpse to check whether Yvanna was watching or not she seemed to ignore even her sister, focusing only on Zalen and the pleasure their frenzied sex was bringing them.

She didn't last long. With the pleasure building up in her she finally came and had Zalen not been squeezing her against his body she would have fallen.

He still had to let her lower her raised leg just to help her keep standing as her orgasm just kept going and going.

When she finally came down from her peak she opened her eyes again, pulling him closer for a long kiss.

"Oo, that was again incredible. Now go have fun, I know there are more than a few here waiting to get a chance with you!"

After that her legs pretty much gave way and she fell on the lounge chair on her back.

Zalen smiled, leaning down to give her bare cunt a quick kiss before walking away.

In the hallway there were also three elves enjoying each other. A rather muscular elf with simple black mask was getting blown by a woman with a long ponytail who had already taken off hers. Behind the man stood another, slightly more curvy woman who was rubbing her breasts against the man's back, the top of her dress rolled down and her hands wrapped around the man and caressing the base of his cock.

The curvy woman turned to look at Zalen and he finally recognized her as the lady he had fingered by the balcony entrance. Bhynn.

"Oh, it's you!"

She released the elven hunk and with a whisper of 'He's all yours' glided towards Zalen instead.

"Sedhan?"

She replied by gluing her hips against Zalen's, trapping his hard cock between their bodies. Her eyes were radiating desire from behind her feathered mask.

"U-ni!"

Zalen smiled and pushed the woman against the wall. Her arms now wrapped around his neck he lowered his hips a little, guiding his cock at her wet entrance.

He slid inside her.

"Aah... it feels even bigger than it looked," the elven woman said just barely above a whisper.

He began moving his hips slowly, pinning her body between his arms.

"Just close your eyes," Zalen whispered back, "and let me make this night unforgettable for you."

Bhynn shivered, doing as instructed.

"My body is yours," she replied and let out a long, soft moan as Zalen's cock again slid deep inside her.

Trapped between the wall, Zalen's body and his arms Bhynn didn't really have anything else to do except enjoy the pleasure brought by him. Slow, then faster, then slower, rolling his hips to vary the angle he was entering her.

The mature elf's little moans were getting more and more vocal, urging Zalen to keep going, to pleasure her more. He was also using his mouth, alternating between licking her ear and whispering naughty things in her ear.

"... you feel so incredible around my hard cock..."

"I'm..."

"...beautiful?"

"I'm..."

"...wonderfully wet?"

"...cumming!"

Her lips suddenly glued themselves against his and her whole body spasmed, nearly knocking Zalen off his feet. Again and again she bumped against him, their fierce kiss swallowing all other sounds except for a muffled 'Mmfff'.

Finally her body seemed to calm down and she released his lips.

"Aah... I... I think I need a small break..." she managed to say as she struggled to regain her breath.

"Can we steal him then?"

Zalen turned his head, not having noticed anyone approaching. Behind her stood Suy, this time without her dress. She still had on her gloves and stockings but was otherwise quite naked.

"Oh, by all means..."

Suy grinned and as Zalen pulled out of Bhynn the younger elf grabbed his now freed cock, using it like a handle to gently guide him towards the next room.

"Found him!"

Her words had been directed at her two friends who quickly converged on them. The only one of the three still wearing her mask was Xara. She and Eyah still had their dresses on though.

Suy led Zalen on a vacant lounge chair, pushing him on his back on it.

"Sedhan?"

He was rewarded with three smiles and a sultry 'Uni!' from each of them.

"Finder first," Suy purred, climbing on top of him and then gasping as his thick cock began sliding inside her. "Oh what a -"

Zalen didn't quite hear the rest as his ears were suddenly covered by Xara's thighs and his mouth was now full of the treat between them.

He certainly wasn't about to complain though, not with a delicious pussy right on his face and another surrounding his cock.

Xara had wrapped her fingers in his hair, squeezing every time Zalen's tongue did something extra good.

Meanwhile Suy had settled on riding the top half of his pole, pushing lower every fourth time but as good as her riding felt, his focus was still on pleasuring the elf sitting on his face. And since he couldn't hear much anything he had to use her squirming to figure out when she was enjoying his oral caresses.

Although in Xara's case she seemed to aroused enough to enjoy everything he did and she hit her first peak while he was still warming up.

"- now! Come on!"

"Ohmygods... ohmygods... oooo..."

As Xara backed away from his face the sounds returned. And Suy's moans. She was now riding two thirds of his cock and clearly enjoying it quite a bit!

He didn't get to watch her long though as Eyah quickly took Xara's place on his face. Even better, as this meant a new delicious pussy for him to devour.

Suy never quite reached the full length of his cock though. She did get quite close but the pleasure proved just a little too much for her first. And even with Eyah's thighs against his ears he could heard Suy cum as her orgasm was definitely vocal, especially for an elf!

Less surprisingly she was quickly ushered off him and Xara took her place. Judging by her toes now digging underneath his sides she was now facing the opposite way. And unlike Suy he easily slid all the way inside her.

As the elven lass began bouncing on his dick he again did his best to concentrate on pleasuring the one on his face.

With his tongue dancing against her crotch she had begun grinding her nub against his nose. It was almost as if she was trying to race Xara to the top!

Well, he was more than happy to help her win and he eagerly got to work on her, licking and sucking.

This time the 'winner' turned out to be Xara though. He felt her body begin to spasm and a moment later she fell forward, off his cock.

Eyah wasted no time scooting backwards to mount his cock.

And was immediately attacked by Suy's caressing fingers. Ah, that must have also been one reason why Xara had hit her peak that fast.

"Ooooh he feels too good..."

Suy had apparently also rolled down the top of Eyah's dress to better caress her perky boobs. And Zalen had to admit that watching them was quite arousing - well, even more so than just watching Eyah's ride. His tongue had already left her close and now she looked like she'd get there at any moment.

Suy suddenly leaned over to bite down on Eyah's ear.

She came.

With Eyah's body now shaking on top him Zalen looked around. It looked like some of the participants had already left and the rest were starting to gather in the current room as it was also the largest.

Apparently there were also only two males beside him still in the action; one was fucking Kity who was seated on one of the chairs, the other was currently plowing Sera and Sumi as they lay on top of each other.

And based on the sudden vocal groan, Kity's partner had just blown his load.

Two elven ladies who had just entered the room were walking towards Zalen. One still had her butterfly mask on and was wearing gloves of elven silk, the other was wearing nothing but a wide sash around her hips and tall boots.

"Oo, looks like Sera's stud is still nice and hard!"

"Eyah, do you mind if we borrow him now?"

Eyah murmured something and crawled aside as Zalen sat up again.

The two newcomers sat down opposite him, spreading their legs invitingly.

He stepped forward.

"Sedhan?"

"Uni!"

"I don't think you even need to ask at this point," the other lady chuckled. "I'm pretty sure everyone still left is more than willing to take that amazing dh'ong of yours!"

Zalen stepped closer to the elf with the sash, pushing his thick rod inside her inviting cooch.

"Unnnhh... nnhh.." she began moaning. And kept doing that, with the same low moans escaping her lips with every movement he made.

The elf with the butterfly mask was watching their sex and had begun chattering constantly. "Does he feel as big as he looks? Are all human men that thick? I once saw a nude human but he didn't look any bigger than the elven men. Still, I've always wanted to know how getting filled by such a big one feels, even if -"

Zalen listened to her constant chatter and even though her sultry tone made it relatively sexy to listen to, it was still getting a little annoying.

He finally pulled out of the other elven beauty and moved to fill the masked one instead with his cock.

Her chatter ended immediately and she let out a long, soft moan.

"Most guys end up doing just that sooner or later after meeting her," the sash-wearing elf revealed, caressing her own crotch. "It's the best way to shut her up and I think half the reason she talks that much is to get them to do so."

Zalen switched back inside the sash elf. More of the same, long moans.

He kept alternating between the two elves, always switching to the masked one when she started chattering again and then switching back when she was just moaning.

Finally the sashed one hit her peak, nearly knocking Zalen on his butt as her legs spasmed straight.

He pulled out again and moved to the butterfly elf once more.

"Now I won't be switching anywhere until you cum," he whispered, drawing a smile from the masked elf.

"Thank you," she whispered barely audibly. Yep, her chattering was clearly just a show.

As he was picking up his pace he noticed Sumi, Kity and Yvanna now sitting on the pillows nearby.

"You're the only guy left," Sumi smiled.

"So we're waiting our turn," Kity added.

Hmm. It was strange, even with all the hot sex he'd already had he did didn't feel even close to to his limit. Maybe the mixture in the wine worked better on him than the elves?

The masked elf had raised her legs straight up against him and was still doing those soft, little moans. She seemed totally oblivious to the other women now around her - at least until Kity began caressing her. Even then she just quickly glanced at her before returning her head to her original position, apparently fully focused on Zalen's cock filling her again and again.

"I'm... so close," she whispered in a tiny voice.

The other women had clearly heard her though and they lined up next to her, presenting three sexy butts towards him and wiggling them invitingly. The sash-wearing elf had already moved aside, now lounging closer to the south wall.

It didn't take long for the masked elf to reach her orgasm and for the wiggling trio to get their turn.

Fetching two of the glass rods from a nearby table he impaled Kity's enticing cunt with his cock while using the rods on the other two.

The room was again full of moans as he kept alternating between the three.

Later, with his dick currently pumping into Yvanna's eager cunt he suddenly heard a familiar voice behind him.

"Now now. This is unacceptable. The candles are soon running out and he still hasn't reached his peak."

Zalen turned his head to see Lady Veryel standing behind him, her arms crossed in front of her.

"Looks like I have to care of this myself. Zalen, lay down there!"

Zalen smiled, pulling out of Yvanna who practically melted flat. He moved to the indicated spot.

The striking hostess stepped astride Zalen, dropped her mask on the ground and slowly parted her dress.

"Sedhan?"

Zalen smiled as this was the first time he'd been asked that.

"Uni! I've wanted inside you since I first talked to you..."

Lady Veryel smiled, then squatted down on his erect cock.

"Ooohhh... By the Nine Divines, you're filling me so well! But I'm still going to make you blow..."

The mature elven beauty began to ride him. And how! She was continuously rolling her hips just the way Jazmyn and Dinah often did but it was clear she'd had a lot more time to perfect her movements. She was also constantly changing from front-to-back movements to side-to-side and then to circular movements. It was as if her cunt was starving and trying to devour his hard cock by sucking at it from all sides.

Zalen had raised his hands on Lady Veryel's neck, caressing the base of her ears which seemed to be a very sensitive area for elves. She was no exception and her mouth opened and eyes closed for a moment but her rhythm didn't falter for a moment.

"Oo, I really need to try some of her moves next time," Sumi's voice mumbled somewhere behind Zalen.

And he had to admit her ride was feeling quite incredible. Even with the mixture's effect he could feel the familiar feeling of an approaching orgasm. Lady Veriel seemed to sense this as well, suddenly going wild, as if eager to reach her own peak before him.

With her hips pounding him he had grabbed her smooth buttocks underneath her dress, helping her frenzied movements, now fucking her upwards as much as she was pounding down on him.

As the first candle flickered out she reached her peak. And as her hungry cunt squeezed down on him he blew as well, his cock finally turning into a geyser inside her.

The other candles flickered out, turning the room relatively dim again.

Lady Veryel blew out a long breath, then opened her eyes again.

"That was... unforgettable," she murmured, running her fingers on Zalen's chest. "The next time you come to my party we should probably get bigger candles!".

"But I thought you only wanted to watch these days," one of the other elves blurted out.

"I may have said so but did you really think I meant that?" Lady Veryel rolled her eyes as she climbed up again, sitting on the nearby chair. "It's been a decade since anyone has flirted with me here. And three decades since anyone has slipped a hand under my dress! He did both!"