The Harlot and her Head Ch. 00

Story Info
The short introduction to a poor hooker's life.
963 words
2.8
15.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Intro

The cool breeze tossed her beige hair all about, as she waited under the pink neon of the club's lights. Leaning against the outer cement wall, she shivered in her skimpy outfit. It was all worth it in the morning. As if on queue, a old, fat slob of a man wobbled out of the joint. They both knew why the other was there, and she followed him to his run-down pickup without a word. His hand made a move for her breasts, and she slapped it away. She held out her hand, and he pressed a crisp twenty dollar bill into it. She continued to hold out her hand, but he would not pay more. Reluctantly, she slipped out of her white miniskirt and matching tube top just as he tore out of the parking lot. They drove on in silence, and came to a red light. He ordered her to unhitch her black lace bra, and she did so. Her thong came off soon after, and she handed him her clothes with a shrug. When the light turned, he held his hand out of the open window, and her only means of cover were gone forever.

His hands remained on the wheel, but his eyes were glued to her large yet firm breasts. It seemed like an eternity had passed before the car came to a halt. They were in the empty parking lot of a closed apartment complex, with no streetlights or witnesses. She shuddered and got out of the car. After being led to one of the boarded-up buildings, she met a small group of his male friends, and that's when the alcohol started to set in. The rest of the night was a blur. All she could remember were a few blow-jobs, a small penis, and that belt coming down on her over and over again. Now she lied on the sidewalk, naked and strewn about like a rag-doll. Her face was soaked with cum, and her money was gone. She could feel something round stuck deep in her pussy.

She slowly sat up, aching all over. Turning her head side-to-side, she realized in horror that she was on the side of a busy street. Dozens of cars were stopped at the intersection, and there was a group of boys standing across the street with their cameras out. She flushed red with shame, covering her tits with one arm, and her landing strip with the other. Then again, these boys might have money! She strode confidently across the street, swinging her hips. With her firm ass jiggling, and her perky tits bouncing, the boys were drooling and rubbing themselves. The light turned, and the cars, carrying more people with cameras, passed by. She turned and posed for them. As she did, the tallest boy grabbed her ass. The others soon joined him, and then pants were unzipped. Cocks came flying out, and she was on the ground with two up her tight, sweet ass. She was very proud of her body, and had no tan lines. She spent most of her time nude.

The boys turned rough, and pinches turned to slaps. One boy finally inserted his wand into her honey pot, but could not thrust all the way in. On his hands and knees, he reached his entire fist into her stretched kitty and pulled out a quarter. He laughed and put it in his pocket. Then he licked her pussy, eventually biting it and making her scream. His friends and him all inserted their cocks into her at once, stretching her already wide-open lips. Then, one boy held her lips all the way open, and the others grabbed change from their pockets. One boy dropped the entire handful into her love canal, and they closed the lips. Already, it hurt like a mother and would only get worse. They all slapped her on the ass, cummed in her face, and ran. Everyone put their phones away, and people moved on. It was almost midnight when she got up. Limping in the direction of the club, she moaned in pain all the while. While she walked, the change inside her jingled louder than a church bell. Store-owners peeked out through their curtains, and she was once again exposed. She tip-toed onward, eventually arriving at a gas station. She was about to go inside the store when she noticed a squad car pull up for gas. The officer had to do a double-take when she saw her, and motioned for her.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"I don't know."

"Public nudity, disturbing the peace, probably hooking; you're already looking at two to five."

"I think I was raped. I'm a victim," she pleaded.

"That ominous jingling sound says otherwise. You're a slut, not a victim. Where are you keeping your money anyways?"

"Well..."

"Spread 'em."

"No!"

The hand came down hard on her bare ass, and the officer pulled her by the hair and threw her into the car. She payed for the gas, and pulled away.

"We're going to the station. We'll search you there."

She nodded, too scared to reply.

They drove for an hour before coming into view of the point of no return.

"If you were raped, then that's good. The showers will be easier for you. Hahaha."

"Please, I'm begging you. I don't want to go to jail. I'll do anything."

"Anything? What about oral sex with me?"

"What? No!"

"Then it's curtains for you, bitch."

"Alright. Do with me what you want," she submitted.

The officer turned around, smiling at her newly acquired slave. "Good." She slammed on the brakes and did a quick u-turn, while her passenger slowly drifted off to sleep unwilling to accept the horrors to come.