The Harpy Moves On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake gave her a slow, sexy smile. A knowing smile. Had he always been this sexy? Had she just not noticed? She didn't even particularly like tattoos but the effect he was having on her was intoxicating. Music played from inside the house, accompanied the beat of her heart.

"What are you doing here, Darcy?" he asked. He wasn't going to make it easy- wasn't going to let her off the hook. He had made the first move when he'd agreed to perform the song, and now it was her move.

She could only stare at up at him, wet her lips with her tongue like something out of a cheesy bodice-ripper. The silence stretched out before them, seconds ticking by, but she was struck dumb. She couldn't speak, couldn't move. She was so used to the helpful neighbor, the man offering advice and home repairs without ever being anything more than a friend, that the hunger in his expression took her by surprise.

His brow furrowed, impatient, then he seemed to make a decision. He set down his beer, reached for her hand and pulled her into the doorway, positioning her against the door frame. Her skin burned where he touched her, and then she burned between her legs as her body came to life. His hand was on her neck, his thumb stroking her jaw. She searched his face for answers—what was happening to her? Jake dipped his head, brushed her check with his, the stubble creating a delicious sensation where it brushed against her. His breath hot against her ear he said, "You have three seconds to tell me to stop."

The thumb stroking her jaw paused, he turned his face away just enough so that they weren't touching, and he waited. Darcy brought her hand up, lightly stroked the raven's wing. Darcy drew in a breath, arched her back until her breasts brushed against his chest and said, "One."

His chest shook momentarily in silent laughter and then the door jam was in her back and one of his legs slid between hers, thigh pressing against her pussy and her head fell back as his mouth found the nape of her neck. A gentle suck, a less gentle pinch of teeth, and then his hands joined the party. He pushed down one tanktop strap, exposing a breast to the cool night air, as he buried a hand in the dark waves of her hair. Darcy developed a rhythm with her hips, felt the pressure building beneath the wet heat, and said, "Two."

Not satisfied with the level of access he was getting, Jake leaned back long enough to pull her tank top over her head, exposing both naked breasts to anyone who might be watching. Luckily, there were no immediate neighbors, no streetlights, though that probably only made them more visible kissing against the backdrop of his light-up house.

He sawed his leg between her thighs as he cupped her breasts in both hands and squeezed, then grasped her nipples and squeezed again. It was not gentle, and she shuddered with the mixture of pleasure and pain, wincing as he rolled the nipples between his thumb and forefinger. "Too much?" his voice was husky with desire.

She lifted her head to look at him, saw the heady desire in his eyes, and said, "Three."

Jake smiled dangerously and led her inside by the hair. She nearly tripped over the rug but caught herself, which was good since she probably would have lost a handful of hair if she'd fallen. Jake kicked the door closed behind them and released her, pushing her against the entryway table, knocking his beer over in the process. She had just enough time to see it hit the ground in an explosion of foam before seeing the puddle spread across the hardwood floor. He didn't notice, kneeled instead next to her and unbuttoned her shorts, slid them down her legs before positioning himself between them and pressing his open mouth to her mound, further wetting her simple cotton panties.

"Is this what you came here for?" he asked, not bothering to take his eyes away from the task at hand. He slid a finger inside her panties and pulled them aside, out of the way. "Did you come here to get your cunt licked?" There was something about the atmosphere that had her body buzzing, the violence of his desire, hiding just under the surface. How had she not seen him before?

He pulled the lips of her pussy apart and placed a gentle kiss against her swollen clit.

"Yes, oh yes," she said, fingers digging into the wood. "Lick it."

"Lick what?" he asked, hot breath against her sex.

"Lick my cunt." She hated the word cunt, but here, tonight, it did something to her. Made her feel her body was made for one thing and one thing only. This thing.

A thrill went through her as she thought about how close she was to a new lover. A dangerously sexy, secret lover. She was going to come too soon.

"You came here for that?" only letting his breath touch her as he stroked the erogenous zone behind her knee with the hand that wasn't holding her pussy lips open.

She knew what he wanted. "I came here to get my cunt licked."

He licked her, once. Only once. Darcy whimpered and rocked her hips, trying to get closer to his face. "Oh, you want it bad, don't you?" Another lick. "You want it so bad you'll let me kiss that hot cunt before you even let me kiss your lips." Oh God, he was right. She was a slut. "What are you going to do to get what you want, Darcy?"

Anything. "Whatever you ask," she whispered, knowing she should be embarrassed by the picture she presented—bare ass on a table just inside the door to his house, legs spread wide, hips rocking wantonly.

His eyes clouded, and he chuckled, "Oh, honey. I'm not going to ask anything." He closed his mouth over her clit, exerted delicious suction that sent shivers through her body, then dragged his teeth over her tight little button.

"Ughn—" Darcy shattered, her legs shook, her clit throbbed, she came. So fast. So embarrassingly fast. He kept still as she orgasmed, let her ride out the waves of pleasure without any additional touch on his part. She was panting when she came back down. "I'm sorry, I didn't," a shiver shook her, a tiny aftershock after the earthquake, "I didn't want to be done so soon."

Jake sunk his tongue inside her pussy, lapped at her juices before standing and kissing her, shoving his tongue in her mouth, coating her lips and tongue with the taste and smell of her pussy. "Oh, Darcy," he said, cupping a breast in his hand and giving her a squeeze. "You're not done at all."

Perhaps he noticed she was too weak to walk, perhaps he just wanted to show her he could, but the next thing she new Jake had lifted her into his arms and carried her to the back of the house.

He dropped her on a king sized bed before turning on the bedside lamps. She realized that she was mostly naked, still had on her little cotton panties, but Jake was still in jeans. As if reading her thoughts he bent over and hooked his thumbs into her panties, then looked at her expectantly. She lifter her hips and got up on her elbows to watch him slide the underwear down her legs. His pants came down next, and she found out he was a boxer-briefs kind of guy. When the briefs came off, she made another discovery. He was fully aroused, well-endowed and... pierced.

Darcy moaned, her legs falling open as if on their own accord. A corner of his mouth curved up in a smirk as her eyes devoured him, as she stared openly at the horizontal rod shot through the head of his penis. "I told you you weren't done. You just opened your legs like a bitch in heat."

"I want you so bad," she said, not caring how desperate she sounded. Not caring that the tender man she knew had been replaced with a hungry animal. His dominance was somehow more reverential than cruel. She had never felt so desired.

"Come here," he said. It was an order. He had been serious—he wasn't going to ask. Darcy complied. She slid to the edge of the bed, stood and stepped toward him. When she reached him his hand came up, the backs of his fingers stroked her cheek as he said, "On your knees."

Darcy reached out and touched her the raven's beak on his chest, slid her hand down his torso and, finally, wrapped around his cock. He groaned and sucked in a breath through his teeth.

"Do you want your cock in my mouth?"

"Yes."

"Do you want me to suck your cock?"

"Yes, please. Suck my cock."

She pressed her lips against his in a chaste kiss, then whispered, "Make me do it," against his lips.

This time he buried both hands in her hair and pushed her down to her knees on the hardwood floor. "Suck it."

Darcy opened her mouth, but he did the rest. He held onto her hair to hold her head in place, and when her lips opened he positioned his cock between them. Their eyes met briefly before her eyes wandered back to his cock, wondering what the piercing would feel like in her throat, in her pussy, in her ass. Was it sensitive? She flicked her tongue on each end of the metal until he jerked and groaned, providing her answer. It was sensitive. He tasted so good, salt and musk, and she sucked hard, her instincts to pleasure him taking over. Jake stilled, obviously affected by her mouth, "I'm going to—"

She sucked harder, slid her tongue across the slit at the end of his cock and wrapped a hand around the base of his cock. She stroked up at down at the base, jerking him off as she sucked. What was she doing? What was she thinking? How were they going to handle seeing each other tomorrow? Every day after tomorrow? Why was he so hot?

"Back on the bed," he instructed. He followed her there, ended up on top of her, kissing her, hands everywhere, greedy to touch and feel and stroke. Darcy scratched at his shoulders, wiggled madly to get closer. He bit at her neck, then bit harder, gripped her thighs, positioned her, and got ready to plunge.

Jake slid inside her, sheathing himself in one smooth push, until he was buried deep in her tight heat. The barbell sent delicious sensations through her, she shuddered, felt her body clench, it was so good. So fucking good. He surged once more and Darcy cried out, coming hard and crying his name. Jake closed his eyes and pushed through her orgasm, through the convulsions of her pussy as it milked his cock, and he fucked her. He fucked her exactly the way she would have expected a tattooed, pierced man to fuck her. Darcy begged and nearly wept with pleasure as his movements dragged her orgasm out. He pounded her drenched pussy over and over as she begged some more until finally he let go, burying himself deep and spilling his seed before collapsing on top of her.

"Jake," she purred, burying her hands in his dark hair, "Oh God, Jake." She could tell he was smiling when she turned her head away from him and let her eyes drift closed. She was asleep in seconds.

**

He was barely awake and ready to explode. Jake's eyes drifted open and saw the back of her head, dark waves falling across his hips as she bobbed up and down on his cock, her mouth providing delicious suction. There were worse ways to wake up than with your cock in a beautiful woman's mouth. And he had dreamed about this very mouth.

"Oh, that's good," he hissed, letting his hand come to rest on her head, providing gentle encouragement. How many times had he fantasized about such a scenario since she moved in across the street? But he had held off-she had been a mess, a true disaster, and her divorce had been the talk of the town. He'd wanted to fuck her brains out for the past two years but hadn't wanted to complicate her life before she was over the divorce. But once he'd seen Derek leaving her house after an overnight stay, he assumed he had waited too long. But he hadn't. Thank God, he hadn't.

"Suck it," he said, applying pressure on her down strokes. It became immediately clear she enjoyed being dominated. She also seemed to enjoy sucking cock. He wasn't going to last much longer. "Darcy, if you don't stop—"

She made no move to stop. He offered her one last chance. "Unless you want a mouthful of cum—"

She stopped, finally, turned her head and looked up at him with big brown eyes. "I want a mouthful of cum," she said. Her lips were pink and swollen, her desire clear in heavy-lidded eyes. Jake tightened his grip on her hair and pushed her down on his cock, this time holding her head still and instead using his own body to provide the friction. He rocked his hips over and over, fucking her face, showing no mercy. Her moans of pleasure caused a vibration in her throat that brought him closer to coming.

When she showed up at his door he had decided to give her a night of pleasure that would make her think twice about sleeping with her ex-husband again, but instead he was thinking twice about wasting time sleeping with anyone other than this broken beauty for the rest of his life.

"I take it you want some extra protein? All that working out, you need a little shot of protein to get you through all those fitness classes today?"

Darcy moaned again, sending a new vibration around his dick, edging him closer to release.

"Maybe you should come by in the morning for your protein shakes? I bet you'd love that, drink a little cum to start your day..." Darcy increased the speed of her bobbing and the suction of her mouth, grunting a little as she started taking him deeper. Jake took note that dirty talk turned her on, decided he could make good use of that knowledge in the future.

Outside the bedroom window he heard the goat start to scream. Fucking crazy ass goat. "Don't stop," he ordered, his head falling back into the pillow. "Oh, yeah, oh, don't stop," more screaming from the goat (did Darcy not notice? She hadn't missed a beat.) "Now. Nownownow, oh, please, don't's stop—Lorelei! Oh, fuck, oh yes—"

Jake's orgasm started just as Darcy lifted her head to look at him sharply, a stream of cum shot onto her chin and lips, some landing in her hair. He grabbed a fistful of those dark waves and shoved her head down. She gasped a little in surprise which allowed him to slide his cock between her lips. Her mouth closed around him reflexively as he continued to squirt and streams of cum hit the back of her throat. He rode out his orgasm holding her head in place, sated again. It had been a few months since he'd woken up with a woman in his bed, and she had been worth the wait.

He glanced down at her, grinning in appreciation, but the smile died on his face. She wiped her mouth and chin with the back of her hand while giving him the evil-eye. Fuck. She had seemed into being ordered around in the bedroom, had he gone too far? Had he hurt her?

"Darcy?" he asked tentatively.

"Oh, you remember my name now?"

"What?"

"You called out your ex's name during a blowjob!" she accused, an expression of righteous indignation in her face. There was nothing like righteous indignation on the face of a woman who'd just taken a mouthful of cum. But what had she said? He'd called her something else?

Outside, the goat screamed again, and understanding dawned on her face as he started to laugh.

He dragged her up and against his chest, hugging her to him. "Oh, babe. After tonight you don't have to worry about me forgetting anything about you." Darcy laughed and buried her face against his neck, which was a good sign. Jake loved a woman that could laugh at herself.

Jake stroked her back and kissed the top of her head. After a moment she relaxed into him, resting her head against his chest as she cuddled up to him. Absentmindedly she traced around the raven on his chest with the tip of her finger. "I like your tattoo," she said then, after a pause, "and I really like your piercing. You're the only organic farmer I know with a tattoo and a piercing in his penis."

"How many organic farmers do you know?"

He could feel her smile against his chest. "Just you." She drew in a deep breath and let it out with a satisfied hum. Her fingers continued their exploration of his tattoo. "What did you do before you moved here to start your farm?"

"I did some contracting work."

"What kind of contracting?"

"Security."

Darcy lifted her head, big brown eyes wide with alarm. "You're a mercenary."

She looked scandalized. It was adorable. "I did security consulting. As a contractor." He could tell she wasn't convinced, but she let it drop. The goat wailed again.

"I should get ready for work," she said, pushing herself off of him to sit herself up. "I have to take a shower. What does that goat want?"

"She's a woman. She likes yelling." He winked at her. "It's a shame you're getting cleaned up. I like seeing my cum in your hair." He liked having his mark on her. Liked claiming her.

Darcy's eyes clouded over as her tongue came over to wet her lips. Jake sat up, covering her mouth with his own. She shuddered. "You sure you don't want to stick around for a few minutes, let me return the favor?"

For a second she looked conflicted but ultimately shook her head. "I don't think I could possibly come again," she whispered, giving him a peck on the lips before standing and gathering her clothes, slipping into her tank top and cut offs. He reached for his own jeans and pulled them on, not bothering with his boxer briefs for the time being.

Jake had to jog the first few steps to catch up with Darcy, who was making her way to his front door with speed and determination. As she reached for the handle he grabbed her hand, swung her around. It wasn't the most awkward morning after he had ever had but he wanted to smooth it a bit, increase his chances of getting inside her again, hopefully soon.

"Thank you for coming to the show," he said, planting soft kisses up her neck toward her mouth. "I had a good time."

She nodded, gave him a kiss that made him dizzy and pulled away reaching for the doorknob. She turned back to give him a shy smile as she twisted the knob. He noticed with no small amount of satisfaction that her lips were pink and swollen—there was no doubt that she'd been using her mouth. She pulled the door open and turned and nearly walked right into his mother who stood, leash in one hand and other hand raised in a fist as if to knock.

Darcy stopped short, startled. "Oh!"

His black lab charged inside, nearly knocking over Darcy and pulling his mother inside of the doorway before she was able to let go of the leash. Jake kneeled down to pet the dog, who licked at his face. He had given his mother the dog yesterday, his separation anxiety always seemed worse in the evenings so he liked him to be with people on the nights the band had a gig.

Jake chanced a glance at Darcy. She was bright red and looked stricken. His mother had the good sense not to show surprise although, as usual, she couldn't be bothered to hide her disappointment.

12