The Haunted Castle Ch. 03

Story Info
The supernatural side of Sex.
9.1k words
4.51
44.6k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/25/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet slipped into the dress she had worn the day before. She would put on clean cloths later. She didn't bother with panties, as her pussy was very wet, and she liked the feel of the air hitting it. She didn't bother putting on a bra as she seldom ever wore one.

John donned his usual pants and bottom up shirt, and they proceeded to go downstairs. As the only part of the estate that they had seen the night before was the dinning room, they headed there first.

Not finding anyone there, they decided to explore a little. Janet spotted a pair of French doors off to the side, and decided to investigate. Passing through them she found a very well kept garden.

As Janet was checking out the garden, John went in search of the butler. Entering what turned out to be the kitchen, John found the butler with little trouble. But to John's surprise, he wasn't doing the dishes or polishing the silver as John might have expected.

John quietly slipped back out of the room, and called to Janet to join him. Janet was enjoying the garden, but he sounded so urgent, that she went to see what he wanted.

"I found the kitchen, and the butler." He stated.

"You called me in here just to tell me that?" Janet raved.

"NO." John stated taking her hand. Then he guided her towards the kitchen door.

"I called you here to see this." He stated as he gently pushed the door open.

The site in front of her caught Janet by surprise. The Maid was lying on the table, her dress pulled up around her waste, and her legs spread wide. The Cook was bent over the table, with her face buried between the maid's legs. And the way the maid was squirming around, there was no question as to what the cook was doing.

The butler was enjoying himself as well. He was standing behind the cook, had her skirt bunched up on her back, and was slamming his rather ample cock into her waiting pussy. The cook must have been enjoying it to as she was moaning loudly into the maid's pussy.

Apparently the maid couldn't take anymore. All of the sudden, she stopped squirming. Then her whole body started shake. She was screaming something in French, but Janet had no idea what she was saying.

The butler must have reached his climax at the same time as he, buried his cock into the cook as far as could, and let out a low moan.

As the butler started filling her pussy with his cum, the cook pulled her mouth off of the maid's pussy, screaming "YES, Yes!" at the top of her longs.

Janet couldn't believe what she was seeing. Sure, she and John had watched a few porno videos, but this was the first time that she had actually seen this kind of action in person. Her pussy became instantly wet and she could feel her juices running down the inside of her leg. She had never gotten so hot so fast.

Reaching between her legs, she pressed her skirt against her soaking pussy, as if trying to stop the flow. But there was no stopping to it. Her pussy was so hot; it felt like it was trying to pull her fingers inside.

Grabbing hold of her skirt, she started pulling it up, exposing her pussy for all to see. As soon as she had her skirt up around her waste, she spread her legs slightly and slammed two fingers into her waiting love hole.

As John watched Janet's reaction to the scene in front of her, he decided to get in on the action. Unzipping his pants he quickly reached in and pulled his swelling cock out into view.

Grabbing Janet, he roughly pushed her against the wall. Then he grabbed her ass cheeks and lifted her off of the floor. Lowering her slightly, he tried to burry his cock into her waiting pussy, but her fingers were in the way.

"Move your fingers." He yelled. "I got something better." Then he tried to insert his cock again.

At first Janet couldn't understand why John wanted her to move her fingers. They felt so good in her pussy; she didn't want to take them out. Then she felt his cock brush against the back of her hand. She new his cock would feel betters then her fingers. she quickly pulled them out, making room for it.

With her hand free, she reached up and started pushing down on his shoulders. As her feet left the floor, she brought her legs up, and wrapped them around his waste. As soon as she felt his cock touch her pussy lips, she pulled hard with her legs, burying his cock deep inside. Then using her legs as leverage, she started sliding up and down on his hard cock.

"Yes, Yes, John fuck me. Fill my pussy with that beautiful cock. Shoot your load deep inside me. Fuck me baby, FUCK MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

John didn't need to be told twice. Janet's pussy had never felt so good wrapped around his cock. Every time he felt Janet rise up, he would pull his cock out slightly. Then as she pushed down, he would slam into her as hard as her could. His cock felt like it was wrapped up in a warm glove.

John continued to fuck his wife as if he would never be able to fuck again. He could feel his balls starting to tighten, so he started fucking her even faster. The only problem was this through Janet out of rhythm. He was fucking her so fast; she couldn't keep up with him.

As John felt his cum start shooting through his cock, he pulled back for one final plunge. At the same time, Janet was on an upward swing. As the two separated, John's cock slipped from her pussy. Try as he might to slip it back inside, it was too late. His cum shot from the end of his cock and splattered all over her exposed stomach.

Even though, John's cock had pulled out of her pussy, Janet didn't care. Her orgasm had broken moments earlier, and that was all she could think about for the moment. As her climax subsided, she realized that John had cum on her stomach, instead of her pussy.

"Well, it's too late to do anything about that now." She thought. With that, she reached down, and started rubbing his cum into her skin.

"No since letting this go to waste." She stated. "They say it makes good skin cream."

John found that his legs were becoming very weak, and as he was afraid that he might drop Janet, he pushed her harder against the wall. Sensing John's problem, Janet reluctantly released her legs from around his waste, and returned them to the floor. Since Janet was now stable, John slowly started removing his deflating cock from her pussy.

After they both regained their balance, they realized that they were getting hungry, so they straightened their cloths, and started looking around for the cook, but she was gone. When the servants found that they had been discovered, they disappeared.

Janet told John that she would look for the cook, while John went to wake up Cindy.

What they didn't know was that their daughter Cindy had come downstairs, and was standing in the kitchen door watching them. She had heard her mother screaming and had come to investigate. When she saw her parents fucking, she almost creamed herself.

She had figured that her parents might still have a sex life, but she never expected them to be fucking in the kitchen. She found that she couldn't take her eyes off of them. Seeing her fathers cock slam into her mother was really turning her on. In fact she found that she was becoming jealous.

She discovered that she wanted that beautiful cock in her own pussy. Watching her father fuck her mother had her juices running fast. Pulling up her skirt, she pulled her panties to the side, and jammed two fingers into her pussy.

She started finger fucking her pussy in time with her fathers' lunges into her mother. She was sure that John was going to shoot soon. After all, she had seen that look on Jims face often enough. She wanted to climax with him, so she started fingering her pussy as fast as she could.

When she saw Johns cock pull out and saw him shoot his load all over Janet's pussy that was all Cindy needed. Her climax broke, and it felt like her pussy was trying to suck her whole hand inside. She slammed her fingers in and just held them there, until her climax subsided.

As she started to regain her senses, she noticed that her parents were straightening their cloths.

"Oh fuck, I can't let them see me like this." She thought.

Pulling her fingers out of her pussy, she darted for the stairs, hoping that her legs would support her.

"I've got to figure out some way to get dad to fuck me." She thought. "I need a cock in my pussy so bad. And he's the only one available."

She shot back up the stairs, and returned to her room. She almost jumped out of her skin, when John knocked on her door.

John knocked once and walked into the room, with out waiting for an answer. He had tried severalties to get a look at his daughter's body, but had never been able to. To his disappointment he found her sitting up on the edge of the bed already dressed.

"Don't you think it's time you got up, young lady?" he asked.

"I was just heading downstairs." Cindy replied.

"Your mother is looking for the cook. We should have breakfast soon." John stated.

Cindy turned slightly on the bed so that she was facing him.

"Daddy, can I talk to you later, alone, there's something I want to ask you about?" Cindy stated, letting her legs drift apart, to give him a good look up under her mini skirt.

John let his eyes drop down to her crouch, to take in the view offered. This wasn't really the view he wanted, but it was better then nothing.

"Sure baby, just let me know when." John stated. With that he reluctantly left the room, closing the door behind him.

Chapter 4

After breakfast, Janet decided that she was going to finish checking out the garden. She loved the out of doors, and this seemed like a good place to spend some time.

John wasn't that interested in the flower gardens, so he thought he would check out the rest of the estate, instead. Cindy decided that she would return to her room.

John suspected that the upstairs was mainly bedrooms, so he concentrated on the main floor. He located the kitchen again, and the formal dining room, where they had dinner the night before.

He hadn't paid much attention to this room the night before, so decided to take it in now. It was lavishly furnished with several painting on the wall, a large chandelier and a dining table that looked like it could seat at least 40 people. John was very impressed.

"If we ever decided to have a dinner party," He thought, "at least we're prepared."

He continued on through the house, locating three sitting rooms, and then finding himself back in the main foyer. Puzzled he looked around trying to decide where to go next.

All of the sudden, the butler seemed to appear out of thin air. This startled John, but then he remembered that butlers were trained to appear and disappear without being noticed.

"Is there anything that I can help you with Sir" the butler asked very formally.

"No thank you." John replied, "I am just exploring the house."

"Estate Sir" replied the butler.

"Estate?" John stammered

"Yes sir, this is considered an Estate, not a house sir." Replied the butler smugly. "Houses are rarely this large."

John let his eyes drop to the floor like a scolded child. When he again looked up the butler had disappeared. He was taken slightly aback by the butler's attitude but felt that it was something he would have to get used to. Dismissing the butler from his mind, he continued on with his explorations. He proceeded down another hall, and tried the first door he came to.

As he entered the room, he decided immediately that this was the room he had been looking for. The walls were covered from floor to ceiling with shelves. And the shelves were full of books. John loved to read as did Janet, and he knew that they could spend many pleasant hours here.

Walking around the room, he started making a survey of what kind of reading material was available. To his surprise, there was a little bit of everything. There were several shelves of technical books, both old and newer versions. To his surprise, there was also a large selection of fiction and non-fiction books, as well as most of the classics. It was almost like someone had taken the public library and placed it here in his house.

"Estate" he corrected himself, remembering the butler's smug demeanor.

After perusing several shelves, he chose one of the classics and sat down in a rather plush, overstuffed chair. He had read only a few pages when he spotted the maid out of the corner of his eye. She was dusting a table in the corner, trying to be inconspicuous.

Summoning her over, he asked if she would bring him something cold to drink. He planed on being here for a while, and decided that he might as well be comfortable. He also asked that if the maid saw Mrs. Young, would she inform her where he was.

The maid said that she would be happy to comply, and abruptly disappeared.

John returned to his book. He hadn't gotten much sleep the night before, and when he closed his eyes briefly, he immediately drifted off... When the maid returned, she placed the cold drink John had asked for on the table beside him, and returned to her work.

The entire sudden John woke with a start, to find that his pants were unzipped, and his cock was exposed, standing tall, hard as a rock.

He glanced around the room, noticed that the maid, was back in the corner. He had no idea how he got this way, but didn't think it was proper for him to be exposed like this in front of her. Reaching down, he attempted to slip his swollen rod back in his pants. To his surprise, it would not move. It was like someone was holding onto it.

He realized that he needed help. After all, he couldn't walk around like this. The only problem was, Janet was nowhere to be found, and the maid was the only other person in the room.

"Excuse me." He stated, "What was your name?"

The maid turned to face him. John noticed that she showed no indication that she even noticed his present state. He was sure that she couldn't miss his cock sticking out in the open.

"She is just being nice." He thought.

"Marie Sir." The maid stated nonchalantly.

"What?" John asked

"My name is Marie Sir." The maid replied. "You asked me my name, sir."

"Oh, so I did." John replied. He wasn't sure what to do. His cock was starting to hurt, so he had to do something.

"Do you know how I got in this condition?" He asked pointing to his swollen cock.

"I have my suspicions sir." Stated the maid matter of factly

"Did you do this to me?" John asked more firmly.

"Oh no sir, it's not my place to play with that unless the master asks me to Sir." the maid replied.

"Then can you tell me how it got like this if you didn't do it?" John demanded.

"That would be the work of the Marquise, sir." the maid replied.

"The Marquise? Who the hell is the Marquise?" John screamed.

"That would be, The Marquise Beausoleil, sir" replied the maid.

"And who is the Marquise Beausoleil?" John was becoming exasperated.

"She was your Great Grandfathers mistress, sir." the maid replied matter-of-factly.

"My great Grandfathers Mistress?" John stated questioningly.

"Why yes sir. She was a very horny lady. She was never very interested in formal sex, but she loves to watch men cum. She has a hold of you and will not let go until you do." Replied Marie as if it were common knowledge.

Now that he thought about it, it did feel like there were fingers wrapped around the base.

"But how can she be holding my cock, if there is nobody there." John thought out load.

"Oh; but there is sir." Marie stated matter of factly. "You just can't see her."

"And why can't I see her?" John asked not really wanting to know.

"She is a ghost sir. That's why. There are several of them here in the estate. Didn't you know that this estate was haunted sir?" Marie asked nonchalantly.

"No" Replied John. "Mr. Bordele seemed to omit that fact."

"So what do I have to do to get her to release me?" John asked.

"You have to cum sir." The maid stated.

"Do you mean I have to jack-off for her?" John asked.

"You could do that sir, or I could be of assistance to you Sir." The maid stated

"You could be of assistance?" John asked

"Why yes sir. My hand, my mouth and my pussy are all available to you sir at your pleasure."

"What do you mean, you are available to me? John asked.

"Why I am your servant sir, I am here to do your bidding. Even sex; if that is your pleasure sir." Marie stated.

Marie dropped her eyes in a very sheepish manner.

"To be honest sir, from the looks of your member, it would be my pleasure sir, if you don't mind me saying so." She stated. John had to admit that it was a very tempting idea. Marie was a very beautiful young lady. But he had never cheated on Janet and he was not sure that he was ready to now. But the thought of Jacking-off didn't appeal to him either. He hadn't jacked off since he was a kid, and didn't really like doing it then.

"It wouldn't really be cheating sir. If that's what you are worried about." Marie replied.

"How do you mean?" asked John.

"I am your servant. I am available to you in any manner that you see fitting, the same way that any of the servants here are available to serve you in whatever manner you want. That is part of our duties sir."

When John thought about it that way, it really didn't seem like cheating.

Sensing that John was getting desperate, Marie walked across the room, stopping in front of John.

You can see my hand and mouth sir, so now I will show you my pussy. That way you can decide which you want to use." Marie stated. With that she raised her short skirt to reveal her cleanly shaved pussy to his gaze.

"If you can't decide sir," Marie told him, "I can decide for you. You are going to have to do something, Sir. "I can see that you are hurting badly."

When John made no effort to answer, Marie dropped to her knees, and engulfed his cock in her mouth. Before John knew what was happening, she was started to slide her mouth back up his shaft.

Her mouth felt great on his cock, it was warm and very moist. Then she started playing with his balls while she sucked on his cock. He could tell that she was no novice at cock sucking; in fact he was sure that she had been doing it for years. It didn't take long before he could feel his cum shooting through his cock, and knew there was no stopping it now.

"Well Marie, if you or the Marquise want me to cum, then you are about to get your wish." With that Johns cock exploded.

Marie was totally beside herself. She loved having a cock in her mouth. It was almost as good as having one in her pussy. And John's cock was warm and heavily swollen, not cold like the butler and gardeners.

Marie started slamming her mouth up and down as fast as she could. She figured that he was going to cum quick, and wanted to make sure that she was ready for it.

When she felt his cock start to swell, she knew that he was ready to cum. She started running her tongue along the bottom. That did the trick. Johns cum shot through his cock like a round from a cannon.

Marie knew that the Marquise would not be satisfied unless she saw him cum, so as the first blast shot into her mouth, Marie quickly pulled back, releasing his cock.

As John's cock continued to shoot, his cum flew up, and splashed against her cheek. Marie closed her eyes and let him cum on her face. When she opened her eyes again, she notices that John's cock was not deflating as she thought it would. It was still hard and standing tall.

"Apparently the Marquise is not yet satisfied sir." Marie stated. "She seams to want more, and I would love to have that in my pussy."

With that she stood up, pulled her skirt up and spreading her legs, she straddled his lap. Reaching down between them, she took his cock in her hand.

"May I slip him in my pussy sir?" Marie pleaded.

John couldn't have said "no" even if he had wanted to. The blowjob she had just given him was fantastic, and as good as her mouth felt; he could just imagine how her pussy would be. He tried to say "yes," but when he opened his mouth, nothing came out. After several tries to speak, he nodded his head.