The Haunted House Ch. 10

Story Info
Earth, Wind, Fire and Ice.
5.2k words
4.59
53.3k
35

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Ten - Earth, Wind, Fire and Ice!

It had been a very long night for Jennifer as she services every member of the "deck", from the Queen of Tits and King of Cocks down to the Jokers. Cum dripped from her large round breasts, as Jennifer moaned and staggered to her feet. Dawn was just breaking the sky and she looked around blearily to find she was back in the garden, the hole have vanished as if it had never been. The last thing Jennifer could remember was the whole suit of Cocks gathered around her as she lay naked on the ground and jerking their cocks until one by one they splashed their loads onto her. The sticky white liquid had splashed her face, hair, tits, thighs....everywhere! The Raquel Welch look alike then had slithered on top of the cum covered blonde pressing her own huge tits into Jennifer, kissing her and licking the cum from her face and tits. The cum made squishing sounds between them, the Queen of Tits had frenched Jennifer and ground her pussy into Jennifer until both women had climaxed....and then Jennifer had woken up back in the garden.

Jennifer reached into the pocket of the tattered remnant of her little girl's dress and pulled out her cum collection and added the huge mouthful she had managed to save from the King of Cocks before passing out. Hmmm with the samples from the Off Color Rabbit, the Demented Tailor, Rex the demon / dog (shudder) and now the King, she was down to only 6 samples left to collect. Jennifer frowned at the jar. It was almost full and the mixture inside was bubbling and oozing as if it had a life of its own. Jennifer walked into the house, her bare feet making sucking sounds due to the cum dripping off them at every step and found a quart jar in the kitchen cupboard. Jennifer transferred the cum mixture from the small jar she had been using and watched in astonishment as the gurgling liquid seemed to expand to at least double its volume in its new home.

Back outside, Jennifer toppled into the pool to wash the cum from her body and then collapsed on one of the loungers in the shade still totally nude and fell asleep.

The sound of a voice woke Jennifer around noon. When she looked around she saw a small man in a uniform standing at the side gate gawking at her. He had a parcel in his hand. "Ummm, package for Ms. Jennifer Marlowe," he finally unglued his eyes from her naked body long enough to say. Jennifer blushed and looked around for a robe or anything to cover herself with and saw nothing. Swallowing hard and smiling to hide her nervousness she got up and walked towards the man. It seems rather ridiculous to be nervous about being seen nude by one small man after everything that had happened to her over the last week or so thought Jennifer. After all I have sucked off a horse, been fucked by a dog, deep throated a 18 inch cock, been raped by a teddy bear and ..... well somehow one small man didn't seem like such a big deal anymore.

"I'm Jennifer Marlowe," she said as she opened up the gate and took the package from the numbed hands of the man.

"Ahh, ummmmm, er, oooo, ahhhhh" was all the poor man could manage as Jennifer gently took the clipboard and pen from him and signed her name.

Oh what the hell thought Jennifer as she put the parcel and the clipboard down and impulsively pulled the delivery man to her and rubbed herself against him. She kissed him long and hard on the lips, her breasts pushing into his chest while she felt the bulge is his pants grow and press on her thigh. "I think you deserve a tip," giggled Jennifer and slid to her knees in front of the man. Before he could react, he felt her undo his belt and her soft fingers reach inside to grasp his hardening cock. When he looked down he saw the busty blonde holding his cock in her perfectly manicured red painted nailed hands and then her lips closed on his cock and he was in ecstasy. Her mouth was warm and wet and it felt just like a tight pussy as his shaft slipped in and out of her perfectly shaped lips. He could not believe that this gorgeous blonde was pumping her mouth up and down on his shaft like there was no tomorrow. Ahhhhhhh, he moaned. I will never doubt the truthfulness of those Penthouse letters ever again he thought as Jennifer continued to lick and suck his dick. She took it out of her mouth and rubbed it over her face as she smiled up at him and then popped it back in her mouth and took it deep down her throat.

"I'm going to cummmmmmmmmmm," he moaned feeling as a gentleman that he should give the woman some notice. She just sucked his cock harder and finally he blew his load into her waiting mouth. She kept on sucking his cock until she had drained it of every drop and cleaned it off then she tucked his member away again in his pant, picked up her parcel, handed him his clipboard and waved to him as he stumbled back to his truck.

When the truck disappeared, Jennifer stood there for a moment until the shock of what she had done hit her. I just blew a total stranger she thought with despair. No one was forcing me, or making me do it....I just wanted to suck his cock so bad and taste his cum that I did. With a shudder, she hurried into the house with her parcel and went into the front room.

"You really are getting to like sucking cock," taunted the painting demon as Jennifer entered and put the package on the coffee table.

"Fuck you," Jennifer blurted in an uncharacteristic burst of profanity.

"Oooh, not yet, but I certainly hope so soon," leered the painting.

Trying to ignore the demon, Jennifer examined the parcel. There was no return address or any indication of who it was from. Frowning she opened it and found two smaller boxes inside. There was a note on each box. The first said "Open me now." and the second said "Do not open until sundown on All Hallows Eve."

Jennifer frowned and opened the first box. She gasped at the contents. It was a sheer black teddie made of the softest substance she had ever felt. Jennifer almost went into a trance as she sat there rubbing the fabric against her bare skin and then her hand slid between her legs to play with herself. With a start she caught herself, but it took all her willpower to fold the garment and put it away again in the box it had came in. Breathing hard, Jennifer picked up Samantha's diary and opened it, hoping to find some clue as the origin of the parcel in the writing of a hundred years ago. She was not surprised to see what she saw in the graceful handwriting of the former owner of the house.

My darling Jennifer, I hope you like the presents I sent you. You have seen one of them and you are to wear it tonight. If all goes according to my plan, I will see you on All Hallows eve dressed in the other and our love will no bounds.

Jennifer paused and despite herself she found that she too was suddenly hopeful that she would indeed somehow meet Samantha. Surely the woman was long dead, but somehow Jennifer had a feeling that she and the first prisoner of the house were destined to meet and love. The thought of loving another woman a few weeks ago would have appalled Jennifer, but now she found the idea exciting and exhilarating. When Jennifer turned back to the diary, she found her own thought echoed in the words there.

find it so strange to be in love not only with another woman, but a woman a hundred years and more in my future. I feel though we are destined to meet my beautiful Jennifer and then we shall see what hand fate deals us.

I talked to the old Librarian yesterday and learned some startling news. I was not as I thought, the first prisoner of the house. That is truly strange for I built the house after moving here! She insisted that the house has always been here and will always be here and her intimate knowledge of the house and its denizens has convinced me that she speaks the truth. The Librarian claims that she escaped the house and has been waiting all these years for the next prisoner in order to help her escape. Even as I have glimpsed you in the future, she saw me. I confess that I do not understand all of this or how it will in the end affect my plans. She has made me swear to come back in two days, at which time she will tell me the final ingredient in the potion that will set me and you free. Be of good faith my darling Jennifer. We shall both endure and prevail. You have a grievous test in front of you tonight but I am confident that you will survive as I did. The elements shall test you but you will withstand them.

Puzzled by Samantha's words, Jennifer put down the book and walked over to the front room window and look out. Past the large overgrown front yard that looked like something only Uncle Fester could love, she saw four people standing on the sidewalk. Jennifer recognized Sally and one of the boys from the pool party the other night. Without thinking, Jennifer smiled and waved to them. The two women with them, presumably the mothers of the two kids gawked back at Jennifer then grabbed their children and hustled them off. It was only then that Jennifer remembered that she was stark naked!

Jennifer passed the rest of the day reading and exploring the house again. As she had suspected some of the rooms had changed. Some had vanished or were in new places, even different floors. New rooms had appeared and Jennifer made a startling discovery in one of them. It appeared to be an artist's studio. In the center of the room was a wooden stool and a easel positioned so that Jennifer could not see it the picture or even if there was one from the door. When she walked into the room and around to the front of the easel she gasped and felt her heart rise in her throat. The picture was of her, naked and on her hands and knees in the town square while the demon horse was mounting her, its huge engorged cock buried in her pussy. Gathered around her in the town square were dozen of people watching her getting fucked. They were smiling and laughing as they enjoyed her defilement.

Jennifer stumbled from the room and closed the door behind her. She stood breathing hard for several long minutes before she got herself under control and reopened the door. The stool, the easel and horrid painting were all gone. The rest of the room had changed as well. The walls were painted black and by the window was a telescope on a tripod, pointing out the window. Jennifer thought about taking a peek through the telescope lens, but her courage failed her and she shut the door again and ran back downstairs. She was sure she could hear the statue out in the garden laughing its foul head off at her.

That night, Jennifer waited trembling in her bed for midnight to ring. She hardly recognized herself anymore it seemed. Where was the woman who had entered this house only ten days ago? That woman had never ridden through town naked on a horse. That woman had never blown a delivery man. That woman had never had lustful thoughts about another woman, certainly not about a woman a hundred years in the past she had never even seen a photo off.

When the clock finally tolled midnight, Jennifer remained under the covers in her bed, determined not to move. At once the creaking began, growing louder by the second. Cracks of lightning and peals of thunder rent the sky outside her window. The shutters banged open and wind whistled through the glass as if it were an open window, blowing the curtains into wild disorder. Finally, Jennifer couldn't take it any more and she gave in. She got out of bed and picked up the flimsy garment that Samantha had sent her and put it on. Flashes of lighting showed her perfect form shining through the nearly transparent material. The lingerie clung to her large breasts and her nipples were hard and erect, nearly poking through the fabric as Jennifer made her way out into the hall and towards the sounds of the creaking.

Jennifer half expected to find the noises coming from the room that had been the artist's studio, but she was wrong. The room that she entered appeared to be totally empty as she walked in, the door closing itself behind her. The total darkness of the room slowly gave way to a red glow that dimly illuminated her surroundings. As Jennifer looked around she saw that there were four archways in the four walls and no sign of the door she had entered by. There was writing overtop of each of the arches, but in the dim light, Jennifer had to move close to each one in order to read them.

Earth

Fire

Wind

Ice

The feelings at each arch was also different. At the door marked earth she could smell the rich aroma of freshly turned soil. At the Fire door, she felt intense heat. At the Ice door there was just as intense a feeling of cold. Finally at the Wind door she could hear the howling of what sounded like a gale force wind. She was obviously expected to enter one of the archways, but which one should she pick? The Earth door seemed the most benign and Jennifer distrusted it for that reason as she hardly thought the demons had any benign thoughts, except maybe for Hlar and Hlox whom she was becoming rather fond of. Despite her reservations, Jennifer finally decided on the Earth door and stepped through it. There was a brief moment of disorientation and the feeling of falling through space.

When she landed, Jennifer landed smack on her ass in a huge mud puddle. Make that a clay puddle she thought as she looked at her spattered lingerie. What was the point of giving her something new like that and then dumping her in mud, er clay? The semi-liquid she was sitting in was rather warm and had a thick consistency rather than the mushy feeling of the mud she had played in as a child. Overhead the sun was shining brightly, which would have been reassuring if it wasn't purple with six large moons ringing it.

Jennifer's sky gazing was suddenly interrupted when she felt the earth move under her ass. As she sat there, the puddle began to move, thrusting itself in a mass upwards and towering over Jennifer. Then as she watched, it began to reshape itself into a humanoid form. It had two arms and two legs, a head and ..... between its' legs was a large cock shaped mass of clay. Why am I not surprised thought Jennifer as the creature pushed on her shoulders so she sprawled onto her back. Dazed she watched the thing crouch and then sort of ooze on top of her, pinning her to the muddy ground with its weight. Jennifer felt something hard rubbing on her thigh and the only thing she could think to think was that she was about to be fucked by a mud puddle!

Sure enough, she felt her legs being parted and the thing pulled the teddie up to so it bunched around her throat. Large clay hands molded themselves to her breasts and began to knead them gently. There was a brush of something against her pussy lips and then Jennifer felt the huge cock being insert slowly into her pussy. The huge cock seemed to melt and flow into her as much as thrust. It filled her up and then it began to rock back and forth insider her. Jennifer moaned with pleasure at both the stimulation she was receiving to her breasts and her pussy from the clay creature. At first she had closed her eyes in terror when the thing crawled on top of her, but now they popped oven and she saw the inhuman shapeless face gazing down at her as it fucked her. The nose, mouth and ears were only vaguely outlined as by a sculptor who had stopped in the middle of creation. Only the eyes were fully formed. They were deep sockets with a pinprick yellow glow lighting them up deep inside. As Jennifer watched in fascination, the creature winked at her. It then resumed its steady fucking of her and Jennifer just laid back and enjoyed it. For a chunk of dirt, it sure seemed to know what it was doing and Jennifer was writhing with pleasure that kept building but never reached a climax.

The clay monster though had no such problem and it shot a gusher of warm liquid into her pussy then pulled out and dumped huge wads of its yellowish cum onto her tits and face. It saved one huge blast for Jennifer's mouth and then it began to sink slowly back into the puddle from which it had formed, leaving Jennifer with a coating of mud and cum on her body. Damn, I wish I had my jar here she thought, but there had been no place to hid it in the skimpy teddie. When she looked around, however, she was surprised to see her bottle beside her with its gruesome contents. Were the demons actually helping her collect her specimens for their own reasons or was this somehow a gift from Samantha? Jennifer didn't look....pardon the pun, a gift horse in the mouth, and she quickly deposited her mouthful of clay monster cum into the jar which made it froth and gurgle even more.

When she stumbled out of the mud puddle, Jennifer felt that same falling spinning sensation and she landed with a bit of thump back in the room with the four arches. Still no door out, so apparently she was expected to try each arch in turn. Inspecting herself, Jennifer saw no trace of the mud she had fallen in and her teddie was spotless. For the heck of it Jennifer tried to reenter the Earth arch but she was met with resistance like walking into quicksand. Sigh, what arch was the least likely to be uncomfortable she wondered, though if she had to do them all it hardly seemed to matter which one she picked next as she just knew she would end up getting her brains fucked out. With another sigh, Jennifer chose the Wind arch and stepped through.

Wind grabbed at Jennifer's body and again she swirled and spun and fell but never touched ground. Instead she hung suspended in the middle of the air. When she looked down she saw the ground miles below her and above her the sun this time was green with one huge black moon partly eclipsing it. The wind was anything but random gusts of air, as it flowed over Jennifer and caressed her body all over. A gust lifted up the teddie and she felt the cool wind blast at her pussy like a jet of water in the shower. The impact made her gasp with shock and pleasure and unseen hammer blows of wind kept pounding at Jennifer's cunt until she felt like she was being fucked hard by a cock. The winds over her breasts were gentler, soothing as they caressed her massive orbs.

Jennifer's lips parted in pleasure at the fucking and the caresses and she felt something slide into her mouth. It was hard to describe, but it felt like a tiny tornado pulsing in her mouth, swirling and moving. Again Jennifer felt the pleasure in her build higher and higher but she could not reach an orgasm. There was a loud groaning from all around her and then Jennifer felt a pulse of liquid against her pussy as if a cloud had just cum on her and then the spinning thing in her mouth shot forth another batch of liquid that washed down her throat in huge waves.

Choking and gasping for air, Jennifer felt the now familiar falling sensation and landed back in the room of the four arches. Once again her teddie was back in place and showing no signs of the tears she had sure it had suffered in the gusting winds. Beside her was the jar and Jennifer made another deposit. Once more the liquid flared up and swirled around in the jar before settling back into a jelly like state that pulsed and glowed at her.

Two down and two to go thought Jennifer. Do I want to get frozen or fried next? As a girl she had always preferred the heat to the cold so she decided to give Fire a chance first and stepped through the archway with a resigned step. Falling and spinning she again splashed down. It took her several long seconds to realize that what she had landed in was a lake of red hot lava! Overhead a massive red sun radiated yet more heat at the melted landscape. Rather than igniting into a human torch as should have happened, Jennifer found herself wading through the knee high molten rock unharmed. It was, and again pardon the expression, hotter than hell, but she was not harmed by the heat. Gazing down reflectively at the teddie, Jennifer wondered it this garment didn't have something to do with protecting her.

12