The Haunted House Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooo, this looks like the mother of the little bitch we were fucking the other night!" exclaimed Gold.

"I bet the mother is a better fuck," said Blue.

"Let's find out shall we?" asked Green and he reached down and ripped Sara's dress from her body.

"Look at the size of those boobs," giggled Yellow, "They will look nice with cum all over them don't you think?"

Sara began to scream at that point, but there was no one to hear her.

Mary found herself in the kitchen. Dazed she looked around wondering what the hell had happened to her. She tried to open the swinging door out of the kitchen but it refused to budge. She started to pound on it and holler for her husband, but to no avail. After a while she stopped and started looking for something that would help her get out of the kitchen. On the stove, a pot was burbling gently. When she lifted the lid, it smelled of chocolate. Curious despite the circumstances, she dipped her finger in the mixture and tasted it. Mmmm it was fudge.

"Well my dear," said a voice behind her. "Which would do you want in your pussy and which do you want in your ass?" Mary turned around to gawk at the tiny figure of Taz who was holding a stick of celery in one hand and large cucumber in the other. As Mary watched several dozen more small figures appeared around the kitchen and began to close in on her.

"Stay away from me!" screamed Mary and she grabbed for the frying pan intending to bash a few heads in.

"You know Mary, you look a lot like that Mary Tyler Moore on TV," grinned Taz. "You got spunk just like her. We like spunk. We like giving our spunk to women too! Now put down that frying pan Mary and start taking off your clothes. You tried our special recipe and as you are starting to find out, you don't have any choice but to do what we tell you!"

Mary gasped and put the fry pan down. Her hands went to the buttons on her blouse and she found herself starting to strip for the horrible little creatures.

Natasha found herself standing in the middle of a grove of trees in the overgrown garden behind the house. "What the fuck?" she began as she whirled around.

"He he he, did someone say fuck?" came a gravelly voice. It took Natasha several seconds to realize it was coming from a statue of a horse that was half concealed by the trees. The same trees whose vines were slithering across the ground towards the buxom dark haired woman. In her shock at being talked to by a statue, Natasha quite failed to notice the vines until they started to wrap themselves around her ankles. With a scream, Natasha tried to break free but quickly found herself spread eagled and suspended in mid air. As she watched in horror, the vines began to rip her clothing off and soon she was left stark naked. Her horror increased tenfold when she suddenly heard creaking as if stone were moving and the clip clopping of hooves and looked up to see the statue advancing on her. There was a huge erection hanging down from the thing and the tip glistened with a drop of precum,

"Mmm, I am going to enjoy mounting you whore," said the statue as it reached her. It rubbed its huge dick on her bare leg and grinned evilly at the naked woman. "You ever been fucked by a statue before?" Natasha started to scream, but it didn't do her any good.

Back in the front room, the Reverend and the four other men sat there blinking as the lights faded leaving them alone with Jennifer and wondering where their wives had gone.

"I demand to know what is going on here!" shouted Harold's dad starting to stand up. "What happened to my wife? Where is she?" His indignation was interrupted by another flash of light as the room transformed itself. Jennifer found herself standing on a stage, still dressed in her prim clothes, but holding onto a stripper pole. The rest of the front room was transformed into a smoky strip club with the Reverend and the other four men sitting at the table closest to the stage. As Jennifer gazed around in shock and horror, a voice came from nowhere.

"And now, appearing for the first time on stage, Miss Jennifer Marlowe. She wants to show you everything she has got because she is a real slut under those prim and proper clothes!" Rather than the bump and grind music that Jennifer expected, a soft melody began to play. Her heart pounding, Jennifer recognized the theme song from "To Sir With Love" and found her body starting to sway gently to the music. Jennifer undid the top two buttons on her blouse which showed a substantial amount of cleavage to the audience who began to call for her to take it all off.

Jennifer undid the band holding her hair back and shook her head while removing her glasses. Suddenly the prim school teacher look was being replaced by that of a sultry tigress as she continued to sway to the music. One by one she undid the buttons on her blouse, aware of the five men gazing at her body as she moved around the stage. Jennifer could sense people or things sitting at all the other tables in the bar, but she could not catch a glimpse of them in the darkened room. Only the table with the five men was close enough to the stage lights to make them out and their eyes were glued to her boobs as she undid the last button on her blouse and held it open for them to see her goodies. Jennifer smiled and dropped the blouse to the floor, kicking it towards the audience with her foot. It landed on the table and Jennifer saw Tom Sr. pick it up and smiled up at her as she jiggled about on the walkway.

Next to go was her skirt and Jennifer wiggled her ass as she strutted her stuff on the stage. Part of her mind was screaming at the other part asking it what the hell she was doing, while the other part stuck out its tongue and wiggled its ass. When Jennifer reached for the front clasp on her bra, she knew that the five pairs of eyes were focused on her heaving bosom and she teased them for several long seconds, hesitating as if she might change her mind, but then her hands fell and down fluttered the bra leaving her massive orbs exposed. Another minute of wiggling and off came the panties and Jennifer stood naked on the stage smiling at the five men.

"How about a lap dance sweetie?" called Tom Sr. and gestured towards his lap where there was a very noticeable bulge in his pants. In fact, all five men had large tents forming in their pants. Jennifer jiggled over and lowered herself onto Tom Sr's lap and began to grind her ass into the hard cock. As Jennifer sat their jiggling, Sam Williams reached out and cupped one of her large tits in each hand and began to squeeze and caress them. As Jennifer looked around she saw Jim, Boris and the Reverend all rubbing their cocks through their pants.

"Hey boys, why don't you take those things out before they poke a hole through your pants?" she asked them. The men looked a little startled at her sluttyness, but they didn't need to be asked twice and soon had their rigid cocks in their hands stroking them. Still watching her intently as she got up and knelt down in front of Tom Sr. Jennifer's nimble hands undid his belt and pulled down his zipper before pulling his swollen cock into view. Enraptured, they watched the nude blonde run her tongue around the head of Tom's cock, licking it like a lollypop. "Mmmm, tasty," murmered Jennifer as she licked a drop of precum from the tip.

Sam was kneeling behind her now, his hands still cupping her full breasts as she opened her lips and let Tom's cock head slide into her mouth. Jennifer felt Sam fumbling with his belt and then as her mouth engulfed Tom's dick and took it deep into her throat, she felt a huge slab of meat smack her in the ass. Jennifer glanced briefly over her shoulder and gasped when she saw the 15 inches that Sam had to offer. Harold certainly had gotten his cock from his dad thought Jennifer as she watched Sam rubbing his hardening cock over her ass. "Do you want me to fuck you with my big black snake?" laughed Sam as pressed himself against Jennifer, his hands roaming over her body as she continued to blow Tom. Jennifer couldn't talk with her mouth full, but she did nod and moan which he took for a yes. Sam reached down and slid a finger into Jennifer's pussy. "Mmmm you are wet and ready," he laughed again and slid just the huge tip of his cock head into Jennifer's pussy. Jennifer moaned as she felt the huge bulbous head enter her and she redoubled her sucking on Tom's dick. Inch by black inch, Sam slid his cock into Jennifer's well lubricated pussy and when he had every inch inside her, he began to pump his monster meat in and out of the moaning Jennifer.

Impaled on one end by Tom's cock in her mouth and at the other with Sam's big black dick in her pussy, Jennifer was thrust from pillar to post or make that cock to cock as the two men began to rock her back and forward between them. There were loud slapping sounds as Sam's big balls smacked into Jennifer with each stroke and there were muffled gagging sounds as Jennifer had her face fucked by Tom. Tits bouncing up and down, Jennifer felt Tom's cock tighten in her mouth and she knew what that meant. She was right and a few seconds later a huge wad of cum exploded into her mouth. Tom continued to slide his cock into Jennifer's cum filled mouth and she was forced to swallow his load. A few minutes later, Sam gave a great cry and he dumped his load of cum into her pussy. The two men pulled their dripping cocks out of Jennifer and only then did she become aware of the other three man standing over her naked body and jerking their cocks. One by one, Jim, Boris and the Reverend began to shoot their loads onto her face and tits until huge wads of cum trailed down Jennifer's face. Unheard by the men, Jennifer could hear the painting demon laugh as it watched the men shoot their loads over the busty blonde slut.

Out in the kitchen, things were also heating up. Sweet, petite little Mary was on her back on the kitchen table with her legs spread wide as one of the kitchen gnomes shoved a huge dildo made of lime jello into her pussy. The mold was a custom made job, smirked Taz as he rubbed his cock over her cheek. Mary sobbed as she looked down and saw the green wobbly dick bringing her closer and closer to a climax. "That's it my dear," cum real good and soak that thing with your juices. When you do, we will put it in your mouth next" said Taz conversationally as if he was discussing the weather.

"Please no, don't!" begged Mary in horror but then she couldn't keep it back any longer and she climaxed in a magnificent burst of pleasure. Then while she was still basking in the glow, the kitchen gnomes lived up to their promised and shoved the pussy juice drenched jello dildo into her mouth and began to fuck it as she gagged and squealed.

There was also gagging and squealing going on under the stairs as the stair demons gang raped Sara. Tears were streaming from her eyes as she knelt naked on the dirt floor with her big tits hanging down heavily. Gold has his cock in her mouth and was pulling her head up and down on it. Green was under her with his cock in her pussy and his hands holding her big tits while Blue had his huge cock in her ass, thrusting deep into her with every stroke. Sara's mind reeled and threatened to snap as she tried to cope with what was happening to her. One second she was talking to the bimbo in the front room then the chair came alive and grabbed her tits and then poof she was here being raped by these...these things. She could see the gold cock slamming in and out of her mouth and feel the other two cocks taking her pussy and ass hard. This can't be happening she wanted to wail, but no sound other than a gagging sucking sound escaped her mouth and then she felt the dick in her mouth tense. Oh no! The things was going to cum in her mouth where she had never let anyone, including her husband cum. Sara only had a few seconds to come to grips with what was going to happen to her and then she felt a warm spurt of cum splash into her mouth. More and more of the sticky fluid poured into her mouth and Sara was forced to swallow her first taste of cum or else be suffocated by the huge amount of liquid pouring into her mouth. When Gold finished and pulled his cock out of her mouth, Sara took in deep gulping breaths of fresh air and only then did she recall the two other dicks fucking her. With a cackling laugh, Green and Blue shot their loads inside her pussy and ass leaving her pretty much drenched in their cum.

When the three demons pulled out Sara felt a slight shiver of hope run through her that she would be allowed to leave. When she wiped the tears from her eyes though, all she saw were demons of every color and hue gathering around her. With all their multitude of colors, the demons shared one thing in common. They all had hard cocks that they were stroking and they were all looking at Sara like she was a fuck toy for their use. Sara started to wail but a huge Red cock was shoved into her mouth and the gang rape continued.

In the children's room, Barbara Williams' chocolate brown body was buried underneath a mass of roiling stuffed toys. Stuffed toys with hard pulsing cocks that is. She tried to push them off her, but the held her down. The horrible grinning teddy bear was rubbing its cock all around her lips as it clung to her face by her hair. It pressed its hardness against her lips demanding entrance and she clenched her teeth shut. Suddenly the bear gave her hair a powerful tug that made her open her mouth in reflex to scream in pain and its cock slid inside. Barbara's eyes bulged out in horror and fear as she felt the hard cock slide deeper into her mouth. She bit down as hard as she could on it, but the creature just laughed. "Ooo that feels good bitch, use your teeth some more!"

That was nearly the last coherent thought that Barbara had as she felt her legs being parted and something slid a cock into her pussy. She felt dozens of furry bodies rubbing themselves all over her naked form and felt a dozen hard cocks slither over her flesh. A cock was placed in each of her hands and Barbara surrendered totally and began to jerk the throbbing pieces of cock meat as her face and pussy were fucked.

Out in the garden Natasha lay spread eagled by the plants. She watched the stone statue of a horse walk towards her. This was just not possible! Statues did not move, but this was walking towards her. In every aspect but one it looked like stone. The one incongruent part was the all to real fleshy looking horse sized cock dripping precum as the thing lumbered forward, humming to itself in happy anticipation. It moved between her legs leering down at the helpless woman. Natasha whimpered as the statue rubbed its huge cock against her bare thigh.

"No.....please don't!" she begged it.

The statue just gave a gravelly laugh and stepped forward so the head of its massive cock rubbed against her pussy lips. Natasha looked down and saw the massive piece of meat poised to enter her most sacred place. She whimpered one more time and closed her eyes. They popped open a second later as she screamed as the huge thick cock thrust deep insider her. Held suspended by the vines there was nothing she could do as the huge cock sunk deep into her cunt. It felt like it was going to split her in two as the statue held it insider her as deep as he could go then oh so slowly pulled it back out....only to jam back in a hard swift stroke. Natasha started to scream as it continued to do this over and over again.....besides her screams all that could be heard was the laughing of the trees as they watched her get fucked hard and deep and waited for their turn.

While an eclipse only lasts a few minutes, the house had a very strong magical field and minutes outside became hours inside. The magic also sustained the five men were enjoying their session with Jennifer in the transformed front room. Jennifer was now on her hands and knees on the stage while the unseen crowd laughed as they watched her being fucked by the five men. Reverend Southerby was happily fucking her mouth while Jim was laying under her with his prick in her pussy and his hands caressing her large boobs. Boris had his cock buried to the hilt in her ass while she gave Tom and Sam hand jobs. Every now and then the men would switch positions and continue to fuck her as hard as they could. At one point while the Reverend was sliding his cock between Jennifer's lips, Sam walked around in front of Jennifer and gestured for the Rev to keep his cock in her mouth and for Jennifer to open up wider. Jennifer's eyes bulged wide as she opened her jaws as much as she could to take the second cock into her mouth. To say her mouth was stuffed full was an understatement as the two men pushed their cocks into her mouth in unison. Synchronized cock sucking thought Jennifer....the next demonstration sport at the Olympics. If it was she was sure to win a gold medal she figured as the two big cock heads slid in and out of her mouth until they came simultaneously giving her a double dose of sperm.

When the eclipse finally ended and the front room shimmered back into place, the five men stood there looking down at the naked and cum covered Jennifer laying on the rug.

"Man, you are a good fuck baby," said Sam appreciatively and the others nodded their agreement.

"Hey where are our wives?" asked Tom. As they started to look around, Mary staggered in from the kitchen, her body dripping with the cum of the kitchen gnomes. Tom hurried over to her and started to put his arms around her and then stopped when he saw the gooey mess her body was. "Umm, is there someplace we can clean this stuff off her?" he asked Jennifer.'

"There is a pool out back," said Jennifer getting up off the floor and leading the way to the back of the house. As they got to the back stairs, Sara staggered up them, also covered in cum and dirt from her gang bang in the basement. They gathered her up and went outside where they found a hysterical and naked Natasha sobbing as she lay on the ground.

"It came alive!" she screamed and pointed to the motionless statue. "It came alive and that beast fucked me!" she wailed.

Not sure what else to do the men herded their wives to the pool and pushed them in to wash the cum off them. Jennifer jumped in to clean up also and as she backstroked across the pool showing off her tits to the men, Barbara Williams finally burst out of the house and like the others she had big wads of cum dripping from her body. She flung herself into the pool burbling something about being raped by a bunch of stuffed toys. After the women had all cleaned up and started to calm down, their husbands took them home. Most of them had to borrow some clothes from Jennifer has theirs were in various states of shredding. As they left, Jennifer felt a slight pang of guilt for letting them get treated like that, but she also was hoping that maybe they would come back for another visit. She had gotten to know the husbands, but Jennifer had experienced a few twinges of desire when she saw the four naked women. In particular she found Mary very sexy, especially because of her uncanny resemblance to a young Mary Tyler Moore. I bet she can turn my world on with her smile, thought Jennifer when she saw woman. I would have loved to have licked her tits clean of all that nasty cum.

After everyone had gone, Jennifer looked at her watch and was quite surprised to see it was barely past four and they had spent at least a half hour out in the pool. She still had a long time to wait until Midnight and this night she knew the picture demon was coming for her. The thought sent a thrill up her spine of fear and excitement. He would provide the last sample of cum she needed, but what form would it take? The picture was at best a very abstract rendering of something hard to identify.