The Haunting of Ally

Story Info
A young woman's house comes with a perk.
1.8k words
4.34
42.7k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's Ok, just put it right there."

It was exciting watching the van being unloaded with various boxes and small items of furniture. The larger things like her bedroom suit had already been delivered, thankfully just in time for her first night at her new house. The word new only pertained to her ownership not the age of the home. The house was one of those that you drive by and are in awe of the detail and craftsmanship but then pity the very same thing for the slight ruin it has fallen into.

It was for that reason purchasing the house for the single twenty two year old young woman had been a breeze. A recent inheritance had allowed her to move to the small well established town and buy the home of her dreams. Major repairs such as electrical and plumbing had been taken care of in the weeks prior to her moving in. It was her joy now to be arranging furniture and personal belongings, to decorate and paint the inside as it should be.

With boxes empty by the hall, movers sent on their way and the house feeling more and more like her home she settled in for the evening. The house was really rather too large for just one person. Eight bedrooms, three full bathrooms, a kitchen, a study, a living area and a sun room along with gardens and a path down to a small river about half of a mile in walking distance. Still, something about the place had spoken to her the moment she saw it was for sale.

Ally had chosen the upstairs front room for her very own. It had a rounded bay window with an excellent window seat that was just perfect for sitting in to read or just gaze out at the serene view. After a long day of arranging the house Ally was more than ready for a long hot bath but took her time to make it perfect. She lit candles in the large bathroom attached to her bedroom. The old tile had faded with age but it's pale blue was soothing. A large claw footed bath tub dominated the room and was Ally's destination. While waiting for the hot water to fill the tub she thought about the newly installed shower across the room but knew a bath would be more relaxing. She added some essential oil of lavender to the water and swirled it around with her hand before turning off the water when the tub was full.

Peeling off her jeans and tee shirt she broke with her neat habits and left them on the floor. Her pale pink bra and matching panties joined the pile of clothes. Naked the red haired young woman really showed her beauty. Creamy pale skin was flawless, a grace of her heritage. She looked in the mirror just studying her ample D cup breasts and their perky pink nipples. Hands ran down the flat of her stomach to the jut of hip bones then back over the rounds of her backside. A pose for the mirror and a light laugh that reached to vivid green eyes.

Slipping into the velvet smooth bath water she let out a moan for the pleasurable feel of the heat reaching sore muscles. Ally slipped down until the water caressed up to her neck. Closing her eyes it was easy to relax and listen to the natural sounds of the old house as it creaked with the breeze outside or just in that way houses did. With her eyes closed, her breathing nice and even she felt at peace. Then quite suddenly she felt something touch her inner right thigh. Startled she sat up straight and peered at the water. She saw nothing there but her own bare legs. Taking a deep breath and blaming fatigue she was just about to settle back into the water again when that touch came again. Frozen, unable to move away she felt the unseen touch of something run up her thigh and pause so very close to the smooth skin of her sex.

The touch was just enough to stir arousal within her regardless her fear of not knowing what was doing this. Telling herself to just calm down and think rationally she pulled the plug on the tub and stood up. Wrapping a towel around her torso and tucking it in to hold around her breasts she shook off the feeling of being touched and went to brush her teeth. After that she was brushing her hair when it happened again. This time it came from behind her and the touch brushed along her upper thigh just below the round of her ass. The hair brush clunked to the tile counter as Ally's hands went to steady herself with a grip to the edge of that counter. This time the touches did not stop.

Frozen in fear of the unknown Ally stood there trembling, her hands on the counter, eyes wide looking in the mirror to see if anyone was behind her. She could see nothing and yet that touch felt exactly like hands. Large, male hands. Ally could feel those hands smoothing up her still dewy flesh under the towel to fully grip the rounds of her backside. It was a sensual touch not aggressive but definitely aimed at what it wanted. She felt a cool breeze stir throughout the bathroom that should have no cause for no fan was on, no window open. Several of the candles went out leaving Ally in shadow and flickering light.

The mystical hands on her ass kneaded her flesh pulling the twin half globes apart then pushing them together. This had the effect of rubbing her pussy lips together as well causing an unexpected arousal. As if sensing this the touch smoothed down one side of her ass and pushed between her legs. Ally parted her thighs without even thinking what she was doing. The rational part of her mind was just too busy trying to figure out what was happening to her while the pleasure center of her mind was registering a most erotic sensation sliding over her pussy lips. "Oh god..." she breathed out only to hear something of a very faint deeply voiced moan in return.

This couldn't be happening. This wasn't real. Maybe she had fallen asleep in the tub and was dreaming? She tried to rationalize things as that touch at her sex began to rhythmically rub her. Breathing harder now she couldn't help but know she was becoming wet not from the bath but from this phantasmal touch. She rationed that her imagination must be going wild and that all of this just couldn't be real. But what felt very real was the sensation of a thick finger pushing past those lips and penetrating her sex. She felt what could be a thumb rubbing at that little bundle of nerves sending shock waves of pleasure through her body. The feeling of that finger pushed deeper and then pulled out. Ally was breathless by now and cried out when what felt like two thick fingers thrust fully into her pussy.

Gripping onto that countertop she had to lean over it some as whatever this was began to thrust in and out of her pussy. Her own wetness made it easy and filled the room with small wet sounds as she was finger fucked by... by something. What felt like the other hand tugged at her towel. In the mirror she saw it fall away revealing her large breasts that hung down with her lean over the counter. She watched as that plump flesh gave to the imprint of fingers that gripped it roughly and kneaded the firm but soft flesh. That along with the fingers pumping into her had her panting for breath and reaching toward a climax fairly quickly.

The view in the mirror should include a man standing behind her, his hand ramming in and out of her pussy from behind while his other hand tweaked and tugged at the nipple of that breast. She could only see her skin turning pink then red under the assault to her breast and feel those thick digits dive into her sex hitting those pleasurable spots over and over. With her head swimming and eyes nearly rolling back in her head Ally came with a cry. Her body trembled and gushed her honey to drip down her thigh. Just as suddenly as it had happened though the touch was gone leaving her pussy gripping at nothing. She could see the finger prints on her breast and knew that something had been in her pussy to cause such a wonderful orgasm.

Stumbling back from the counter Ally let the towel fall off of her body barely catching it with one hand. No one was there with her. She wasn't asleep and dreaming. She had just experienced one of the best orgasms of her life with no explanation as to how. Bare foot and still naked she moved into her bedroom and fell to the bed. Not bothering to even cover up she simply let her body and mind remember the sensations she had experienced in the bathroom. Sometime during that attempt at thinking it over Ally fell into an exhausted sleep.

The next morning found her no better for answers. She awoke feeling as if she had just had one of the best sexual experiences of her life but there was no one to roll over and tell so. Thinking she must have just been stressed and imagined it all she got cleaned up and started her day. There were endless things to put away and her kitchen to organize. She had paint for the living area and the sunroom needed to be swept out and something put over one of the torn screens to keep the bugs out. Ally only paused for a light lunch then returned to her endless to-do list. By evening she figured she deserved a well earned break and cooked herself a small gourmet meal. It was different using the old fashioned gas stove but Ally wanted to keep the old appliances that gave character to the house.

After cleaning up from dinner she headed to the library. It was a dreary room with it's cracked and faded paint, dull dark empty book shelves and cold dark fireplace. The only things in that room was an overstuffed large chair, a lamp and boxes of Ally's books. She searched through a box until she found a novel and went to that chair. Turning on the lamp she settled in and began to read.

About half an hour later the lamp to her side flickered. Ally looked at it worried that the electrician had missed a bad wire or something else. Before she could put her book down the lamp went out all together. With the windows in the room shuttered closed it was pitch dark. Her book hit the floor as she started to stand. It was then she felt the cool breeze on her skin. A breeze that shouldn't be there.

Continued in part 2.