The Hazing Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julianna returned, still wearing her pleasant hostess smile. With her was a pair of hooded girls. All these people in the dark, hooded cloaks were beginning to give Pam the creeps. It was worse than being in a monastery.

"Ellen? Could you come with me?" Julianna said. Ellen looked around at the other girls. This was unexpected. What could they have in mind for her now?

Ellen got up. Julianna led the way out the door and the two hooded girls closed the door behind them, leaving them to wonder about Ellen's fate.

"What was that all about?" Sylvia said, voicing the other girls thoughts. "Did she get kicked out?"

"I think it's worse than that," Joan said. "I think it's started."

"What do you think they're going to do to her?" Christine said. The nervous fear was barely discernible in her voice.

A variety of thoughts and ideas sped through Pam's mind. A dizzying spectrum of perverse sexual practices suddenly made her wet between her legs. She had been prepared for the eventuality of sex, but it wasn't until that moment, when she knew that it was actually going to happen, that she began to get excited.

"I think she's going to get fucked," Joan said.

12