The Head Band

Story Info
She is controlled by a hypnotic headband for another evening.
1.3k words
4.09
49.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to get some water, babe."

His words lingered with me, echoing in my mind. It's not that they were terribly unusual or important to me, no. Anything he said could have had the same effect. At least, when I'm in this state, it could.

I know out there, outside my mind, I'm sitting naked on the end of his bed with a dreamy expression on my face. While he goes to get some water, I stay here and wander with my mind. Oh, sure, occasionally I'll be dimly aware of my surroundings or my wet pussy, but those fleeting distractions always pass. Until he says something directly to me, I won't react. Hell, I probably won't even take much notice of that unless he tells me to.

That was a big problem before he fixed it. He put me into my trance with a TV still on in the other room. He turned his back for a few moments, and there I was, calling the number on the TV "now, with a credit card ready". Now I tune out anything not directed at me, personally. If he touches me, I'll feel it, if he speaks near me, I'll hear his rich, deep voice, but unless he directs an order or question to me, none if it will cut through this pleasant, dreamy fog.

I wonder what's taking him so long with the water. Or maybe it's not. My sense of time is always distorted when I'm like this. One time, he slipped the head band on me and just sat and cuddled me for hours. When he removed it, it took me quite a while to realize the sun had set! Another time, he kept me tranced and naked all weekend and I slept in on Monday morning! Oops!

Mmm... the head band can be dangerous, but damn do I love what it - and he! - does to me when I wear it. All he has to do is hand it to me, and I'll be putty in his hands in a few minutes at most. It's funny, I don't even remember what it looks like, but my pussy knows. Just seeing it in my hand, my mind begins to go all spacey and my legs begin to squirm. I can resist it, but sooner or later (usually sooner) I'll pull it over my head. Immediately, I become like this. Lost in thought. Oblivious to the world. Obedient. Aroused. Aroused at the thought of my obedience.

Most of the time, he makes me like this for our pleasure. Sometimes though, he uses it for my obedience and my complacency. He once had me come Christmas shopping with him - for myself! He told me later that I had bought, wrapped and hidden my own presents (and then, later, put them under the tree) and I still didn't know what they were. Heck, he says I even told him what to buy.

Mmm... the thought of being out in public like that! Outwardly normal, but inwardly hot and submissive, bound to his will. It makes me melt. For a moment I feel the liquid heat in my thighs before descending back into my sexy stupor. I wonder if he's looking at me now, watching the swell of my breasts and contemplating how to take me next...

Did I just feel a breeze on my nipples? They're so stiff! I hope he's as stiff when he enters me... Mmmm, I love it when he touches me, and I love being helpless for him, but I love it the most when they're both together. My pleasure is completely his. I have no choice but to surrender to his ministrations. I can't ask him to go faster or slower, I can't pump my hips, I can't even clutch him to me. Unless he tells me to.

Oh! I'm standing up! I momentarily feel a droplet of arousal rolling down my thigh before it's swept away again. I wonder what he has planned for me? I feel myself turn around and bend over the bed. I gasp. My fingers are probing my feminine folds now, frantically, as if cumming were the only thought on my mind. Which, I suppose, it is.

I'm moaning. I bet my love is enjoying this. I hope I make him as hard as I'm making myself wet. At the thought of his hard member slipping inside me, I feel myself strain for a moment. I feel a particularly lusty groan pass my lips as I fall just short of cresting. I bet he told me not to come.

I try to take stock of my surroundings for a moment, and I feel hands on my hips and his powerful, male voice in my ear. Uuuuunh! My hand just sped up! I feel frantic panting gasps racing through my lungs. I'm straining again.

"OOoooooh, baby, now!" I moan without knowing why. Actually, I can figure out the reas-

"NNNnnnnnnnh! AAaaaahh!" I scream as I feel his cock slide into me. I was already so close! My body quivers and spasms, my cunt throbs around him. I feel his warmth, his hardness. I feel so full! Dutifully, my body perfectly holds its position as I come. At long last I collapse, spent onto my belly and the bed.

"Good girl." His voice is velvet to my ears, but his words are pure sex to my mind. My nethers spasm again in response and I gasp.

-

After a time floating on my afterglow and my trance, I feel him behind me, on top of me. I feel like he's reduced me to a puddle, and his every touch sends ripples through my body. Ohmigosh! He's poking into me! I'm so sensitive! I bet I let loose quite a squeal just now!

"Uuuunnh!" His arms are wrapped around me now. Fingers dance over my nipples. A stiff cock slides slowly in and out of me, and a potent masculine voice whispers in my ear, programming my mind. Of all the sensations, that last thought arouses me the most. I'll be coming at his command all night. My climaxes are being foretold straight into my ear, and I'm not even listening.

I'm straining again. I notice a distinct lack of fingers on my nipples.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHH!" I scream wildly as his hands attack my hyper-sensitized clit. "AAAA- MMmmm..." I want to flail and squirm away from his fingers, but at a warm, sexy whisper in my ear, I can do nothing but whimper and cum helplessly.

So I do.

I whimper and quiver and throb as I ride the excruciating pleasure. He won't stop rubbing and thrusting and I can't stop cumming and cumming. As I catch my breath between orgasms, I notice his warm voice is still sounding by my ear. He's programming me sooo much, and I can't get enough. I'm going to have a very interesting day tomorrow.

With a groan, his words turn to fevered moaning and panting. I feel him swelling inside me. He's going to come. Therefore, so am I. I ride the swell of my pleasure as he pumps ever faster. We moan. He twitches inside me, and we cum. Hot, wet sperm splashes inside me as I cum for him, with him.

-

After a time, I feel him slip out of me and lie down beside me. As I automatically crawl to him and snuggle into his side, I feel his hands lifting the headband from my head. I catch his final order to me just as it comes off.

"...sleep."

With the headband removed, I'm free to do as I please again, but I still can't leave his side or resist the sleepy dark that creeps over me. Not that I want to. I smile and rub my cheek against his shoulder. With a great yawn, I gaze up into his handsome face.

"I love you." I tell him.

"I love you too, baby girl." He replies.

Still smiling, I settle into his chest and let sleep consume me.