The Head Nod Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh-uh," Brooklynn said.

Mark's mouth turned into a wounded, speechless pout.

Abby opened her legs farther. Her fingers aimlessly traced the outline that her lips left in the wet spot of her panties. Her heart raced, and her body felt light, as though she were getting high all over again.

Brooklynn dropped to her knees, so that she was facing Mark's cock.

"Move," she said.

With trepidation, Mark released his grip on his penis.

Brooklynn seized it. Clasped her fingers around it. Squeezed it, examined it, and made probing sounds. Before putting it in her mouth.

Mark made a sound that was a blend of agony and gratitude as Brooklynn's slippery lips waxed his cock in smooth, steady, stoking motions."Oh God don't stop. Oh God don't stop..."

She stopped. And she ran her tongue along the crown. Teasing. Tip to tip. Then she swallowed Mark's entire dick in one swift, single gulp.

"Oh-got-dammit!" Mark growled.

Abby heard herself moan, her fingers buried between her legs.

Brooklynn held her face in place, then released Mark's dick with a puckered pop of her lips. She caught her breath, staring down the throbbing thing in her grip. She looked up into Mark's face, then went back to work. She bobbed her head with Mark in her mouth while his breathing grew louder and louder.

"I...

And louder.

"I-think-I'm-gonna..."

And louder.

"I-think-I'm-gonna-cum..."

Until he stopped.

And he let out a deep.

Loooong.

Groan.

Only then did Brooklynn allow Mark to touch her. He clutched the back of her head and thrust his hips forward, jerking and grunting, eventually wilting on top of her, his legs noticeably wobbly.

When he was done, Brooklynn pulled away. Mark's dick glistened with spit and semen as it fell from her lips. She lowered her head, paused, and swallowed deeply. She let out a refreshed gasp and wiped the corners of her mouth.

Mark finally spoke. "Baby, that was incredible." He was gaining composure, catching his breath, and almost standing upright again. That sleepy look was back in his face, which was now plastered with a wide, goofy grin. He reached out awkwardly, wanting to make contact, but unsure of just how to so. "Hey, Brooks, uh... I just wanted to..."

"You can go no," Brooklynn interrupted. She got back to her feet and stepped away so that Mark could freely retrieve his shorts from around his ankles. She didn't offer an explanation, and Mark appeared to know enough not to seek one. He got dressed (as dressed as he ever was) and exited the bedroom without another word.

Abby sat in the bathroom, her body still vibrating. Mark had come hard, but quickly, and the whole session had been done before Abby was.

But she gathered herself and prepared to leave anyway. As she got to her feet, she peaked once more into the bedroom before heading in.

Brooklynn stood there with her eyes closed, taking in the fresh stillness of the room and the white noise of the people around her. Colleagues and complete strangers. Friends and lovers, past and present. She made as though she were going to speak, then didn't.

Instead, Brooklynn headed to the bed and climbed atop it, laying on her back.

What is she up to now? Abby thought.

Slowly...

Brooklynn reached down to the waistband of her panties and pulled them down her legs until they were completely off.

Abby followed suit, rolling her own panties down to the floor.

Brooklynn opened her legs wide and slid two fingers between the lips of her pussy.

Abby leaned on the sink with her hand up her skirt. She waited for her cue, wondering if Brooklynn were as wet as she was.

Go.

Brooklynn's fingers swiped quickly at her clit, as she lifted her hips up off the bed.

Abby slid her fingers into herself, then pulled them out, rubbing her wetness over her pulsing clit. She envisioned Brooklynn's lips wrapped around Mark's erection, slurping and sucking and taking charge.

As Brooklynn's head moved back and forth in this vision, her face became Abby's, swallowing Mark, all of him, taking more than he thought he had to give. It was Abby who batted his greedy hands away. It was Abby controlling him by his dick, like the lever on some big heavy machine.

But when she looked up, it wasn't Mark's face she saw, but Clay's. Those lips. Those eyes. It was his cock fucking her mouth, not the other way around. It was only her imagination, but she badly wanted him to cum down her throat, just as Mark had Brooklynn's. She wanted to taste a strong man at his most vulnerable.

But with her whole lower half clinching around her eager fingers, Abby had her own, real orgasm to think about.

She never took her eyes off of Brooklynn, who lay on the bed with her legs locked together and her toes curling back.

Faster...

Brooklynn's breathing became Abby's. Her panting, her moaning, and her silence.

Faster...

It was Brooklynn's words falling from Abby's lips.

Faster...

It was Brooklyn's hand squeezing Abby's breasts.

Faster...

It was Brooklynn's fingers fucking Abby to orgasm.

Faster...

But it was Abby who was going to let her.

Stop.

Inhale...

Abby's eyes shut tight. She was flooded with the memory of every sexual encounter she'd ever had, every fantasy that had ever kept her up at night. They took hold of her, inside and out, bending her spine and filling her lungs. They took over her senses and rendered her speechless. They overwhelmed her so that, for a moment, she struggled to recall exactly where, or even who, she was.

...Exhale.

...

Brooklynn found her sundress on the floor, unfurled it, and slid it back over her head. She took a deep breath and let out a big whew!

She grabbed her phone and typed out a message.

Sent.

Then she finally left the bedroom, presumably to rejoin the others on the roof. She left her panties behind.

Abby gathered her own underwear off the floor. Her phone beeped.

It was a message from Brooklynn. One-word-long:

Teamwork.

12