The Headmaster

Story Info
When will she learn to stop talking back?
3.1k words
4.22
54.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to say thank you to the One that helped me write and get this ready for submission, ~smiles~ You know who you are.

As always feel free to vote and send feedback, its always appreciated.

*************

CRACK

Standing behind her desk Mary Elizabeth watches as the girls turn around in their desks looking for the source of the noise. Nodding to them she starts to greet the class when she notices Jacquelyn in the back... cell phone on and chattering away. Making her way from behind the desk leaving the ruler on the edge of it Mary moves towards her.

”Gimme the phone Jacquelyn” Holding her hand out Mary looks down at the girl.

Glancing up at her teacher Jacky (as her friends call her) pointedly looks at the hand out then turns a bit and goes back to her conversation.

”Well Tammy, daddy just promised me he would buy me that red miata, and you know him he never goes back on his word”

Sighing with exasperation Mary taps Jacquelyn on her shoulder trying to get her attention, she never realized when she was in college going for her teaching degree how much trouble some children would be and it makes her almost wish daily that she had become a nun instead.

Rolling her eyes Jacquelyn sighs loudly “hold on Tammy, Ms. Livingston is bothering me again.” Turning back to her teacher she gives her a dirty look. “Do you mind Ms. Livingston this is an important phone call and you keep interrupting me.” What a bitch she thinks.

”YES I mind Jacquelyn you are interrupting class and I would appreciate it if you would end your call and pay attention. If not I will be forced to send you to Headmaster Stockton.“

Laughing Jacquelyn places the phone again at her ear. “Yeah Tammy, I need to go I think I am going to be sent to the headmasters office, yeah I am so scared to” Looking over at Ms. Livingston she rolls her eyes in a smart aleck way and says her goodbyes.

Shaking her head Ms Livingston gives up, Picking up Jackys books she hands them to her and points to the door.

”Jacquelyn please go to the headmaster’s office, I will be down shortly to explain to him what happened, till then you can wait.”

Muttering under her breath Jacky stands up yanking her books to her chest covering the insignia of the private all girls schools uniform she is required to wear, tugging her shortened skirt down she makes her way to the door.. Turning and taking a bow to her classmates she makes her way out the door shutting it behind her, closing out the sounds of the giggles from her exit.

----------------

Yawning Jacky swings her legs in the chair as she awaits the headmasters call into his office. After what seems like hours the door opens and Headmaster Stockton crooks his finger at her motioning her in.

Gathering her books Jacky stands up and arrogantly makes her way into his office with a swish of her hips and barely able to hide her contempt of this man and the teachers here. Looking around the office she sneers at the decoration thinking that her daddy’s office was more tastefully decorated and that he the headmaster must not be paid much if his room looked like this.

Watching Jacky, John Stockton sits behind his desk and sees the expressions cross her face, with an inward grin he realizes that he will enjoy what happens next.

”So Miss Bonaparte just why are you down here at my office today, surely it’s not on a sightseeing tour.” Laughing to himself he watches her squirm as she realizes he saw exactly what she was feeling upon her face.

”I didn’t do anything wrong Headmaster Stockton, Ms. Livingston rudely interrupted my phone call and then sent me down here, I see no reason to stay, it’s her you should reprimand.

With those words Jacky stands grabbing her books and turns to leave.

”Stop” the voice was quiet but firm and to her surprise Jacky feels herself stopping in her tracks and turning.

”Now sit! We will wait for Ms. Livingston to come in; it’s nearly the end of class.”

Backing into a chair and sitting down without realizing it, Jacky watches as the headmaster ignores her and turns to the work on his desk.

Head down but eyes’ resting on her, Headmaster Stockton watches her as she squirms; he figures it’s probably the first time she’s ever found herself listening to someone. He had read her personal file when the secretary had informed him she was waiting, and had seen notes from the other teachers about how difficult she was. Smiling he wondered how long it would take to wipe the smugness from her and replace it with proper respect.

Lifting his head he watches as the door slowly opens admitting Ms. Livingston. Smiling at the headmaster she takes the other chair slowly and quietly.

Good Afternoon Ms. Livingston it’s a pleasure seeing you again, you sent Jacky here because….?”

He left it hanging watching Ms. Livingston squirm a bit, probably He thinks, remembering time she was here last, and finally she raises her head and nods.

”Yes Sir, she was interrupting class by talking on her phone and then when I asked her to hang up she was very rude. I sent her to you for you to take care of.”

Grinning broadly he nods at Ms. Livingston then stands and moves out from behind his desk making his way in front of Jacky. Standing there so close makes the girl crane her neck back to look at him.

Well Miss Bonaparte I see we have a problem and we have 2 solutions.” Grinning down at her “We can either punish you in front of the whole school letting them know how inappropriate it is to talk on your cell phones in class OR we can see to your punishment here where only Ms Livingston and I will know of it, which would you prefer?”

Staring definitely up at her headmaster, Jacky could not contain her anger any longer she had seen other girls take the public punishment and would not let him think he could get away with doing the same to her. Imagine him, thinking he could force her into this. He had another thing coming.

”I was talking to my friend; my daddy gave me the phone and said I could use it whenever I wish and I wished to in Ms Livingston’s class. Its not my fault she’s boring and I have to keep myself awake. As for your punishment, you just try and I will tell my daddy and he will have your job.”

Smiling at this spitfire Headmaster Stockton shakes his head “No I don’t think your daddy will find out because if you tell him I will be forced to tell him some things as well, such as how you have been smoking in the girls’ bathroom and sneaking out to see that boy your father warned us about.”

Groaning Jacky slumps in her seat, she was sure she hadn’t been noticed as she snuck out of her first floor dormitory room to see Keith. He is so cute and dangerous, which Jacky liked and most of all she had not yet had a chance to go “all the way” with him.

”Now Miss, Bonaparte which will it be, punishment here or in front of the school?” Crossing his arms Headmaster Stockton stood there awaiting her answer, sure of what she would say.

”I will take punishment here Sir.” Saying the words made Jacky’s mind reel in wonder of what her punishment would be, she never had been punished in her life, her mother had died when Jacky was 3 leaving her father and the housekeeper to raise her, and neither had ever said no to her.

Almost forgotten Ms. Livingston, Mary Elizabeth, sat quietly in her seat watching both with riveted eyes knowing what was to come and finding herself waiting with anticipation.

”Good choice young lady, why don’t you stand and make your way to my desk, then lean over it and grasp the other side with your hands, NOW!”

Jumping at the tone of his voice Jacky was up before she realized it reaching out over his desk hooking her fingers over the other side and digging into the crease as her well endowed chest presses against the wood rubbing her clothe covered nipples against the hard surface.

Gazing at the site before him, Headmaster Stockton moves over behind her then turns and nods at Mary Elizabeth to lock the door. Moving quietly but with much grace she walks to the door locking it and returns to her seat.

Smiling he turns back to Jacky admiring her ass as it wiggles under the skirt, the desk pushing it up cutely as she laid over it. Reaching out with one hand he lifts the skirt draping it over her back. Hearing her gasp of surprise only makes his job that much more pleasurable.

The white panties strained against her perfectly curved ass accenting it and moving with each wiggle she makes. Grabbing the waistband in both hands he drags it down her legs causing her to struggle. Reaching out with his right hand he brings it down hard on one cheek.

”Stop that! I didn’t tell you to move” Growling he places one hand on the small of her back holding her in place as he begins to swing, his hand landing on her ass once more, then again. The loud smacks echoing in the small room.

”What do you think you are doing Headmaster Stockton? I will have your job for this; I will tell my girlfriends and make sure they tell their parents what you are doing.” Sputtering out her anger Jacky strains against his hold trying to get loose, jumping and crying out with each smack to her ass.

”Shut up Jacky! You chose this punishment and if you so much as tell one person about it I will tell them you came onto me and when I told you no you went out threatening me, and remember I have Ms. Livingston as a witness. Then we shall see who they believe.” With those words he grabs a paddle under some papers on his desk and starts to swing it landing each blow in a different place from the last watching as her skin reddens from the impact.

Turning his head a bit he looks over at Mary Elizabeth noticing her squirming and wondering if she was remembering the last time he did this to her, reliving the pain and pleasure she learned to get from it.

Motioning with the paddle he watched her stand obediently and move next to him, as he resumes the spankings. He moans to himself as he watches Jacky’s flesh ripple with each crack to her ass, her thighs and ass red and hot to the touch, her body squirming in-between each blow as she cries silently now.

Dropping the paddle back on the desk the headmaster stands there for a moment, delighting in the sounds of Jacky’s cries as she sniffles and whimpers shifting positions to try and ease the pain she is feeling.

Smirking he reaches out pinching one of the welts that were raised on her ass hearing her gasp as the pain shoots through her body. Moving his hand a bit lower he slides his fingers between her thighs feeling the wetness dripping there. Unable to resist he presses his fingers between her aroused lips searching for her clit and hearing her gasps of surprise and pleasure as she fights with herself at this utterly wrong thing her headmaster was doing.

Moving her legs slightly apart Jacky wars with herself feeling Headmaster Stockton’s fingers causing a sensation to start low in her belly, and yet she knew what he was doing was wrong. Shaking herself Jacky sputters as she loosens her hold on the desk. Standing up she turns to face the headmaster with a fiery look on her face.

”This has gone too far Sir, punishment is one thing but this is far different, I am calling my daddy NOW!” trying to cover herself again with her skirt Jacky had but a moment to stand before she felt herself getting spun around and forced back against the desk, a hand planted on her lower spine and her legs being forced open farther as she fought to get loose.

”Listen and listen well Jacky, I am the headmaster here and I tell you what goes, you will learn respect and courtesy if I have to beat it into you, as a matter of fact, that sounds like a wonderful idea.” Holding his hand on her spine he motions to the desk and gives Mary Elizabeth a look she knows all to well.

Mary Elizabeth Immediately knows what he is expecting of her and feels herself grow damp, it had been so long since she had done this, and probably the last time she had been in the headmaster’s office at the same age Jacky is. Mary Elizabeth slips out of her panties and moves to where Jacky’s face is, still sputtering and cursing as she fights against the headmaster’s restraint.

Standing at the edge of the desk Mary waits for John to pull Jacky back by her hair then slipping onto the desk opening her legs wide for Jacky to see.

Feeling as if her hair is going to be ripped from her head Jacky stops bitching for a moment and then watches stunned as her teacher, the one she despised the most, the most prim and proper teacher she has crawling onto the desk, her pussy wet and open as her legs are stretch wide.

“No no, please don’t Sir please don’t,” Jacky shakes her head as she begs and pleads realizing what is about to happen.

”Ohh yes my lil slut, its only right that you pleasure Ms Livingston after making her day so hard.” Grinning Headmaster Stockton pushes her roughly down pressing her head against her teachers’ pussy, rubbing her face against it as Miss Livingston moans and takes control.

Holding Jacky’s hair is all Mary Elizabeth can do as she thinks of how hot Jacquelyn is. Wishing she were in the girls place, and just once more that she could feel the headmaster using her body as he was Jacky’s. Rocking her hips she grips the younger girl’s head tight between her thighs, not caring if Jacquelyn did anything with her tongue, and using her student’s pert nose to stimulate her clit Mary Elizabeth loses herself in the pleasure.

Grinning at the two women John grabs the paddle and smacks Jacky again, the force of each blow making her face press tighter into her teachers’ pussy, masking her sounds and complaints. Tossing the paddle down finally John gives into his lust, pulling out his 8 inch cock that had been straining against the fabric of his pants and underwear. Letting out a groan of pleasure he then takes it in hand as he steps up behind Jacky then slides the fingers of his other hand in and out of her pussy making sure she was wet and ready for him.

Moaning in disgust and more then a little desire Jacky feels Miss Livingston’s pussy press against her face rubbing against her nose and leaving the musky wetness behind. As she goes to protest her mouth opens and she’s almost gagged by the unfamiliar taste and wetness sliding across her lips and tongue. She jumps again when she feels the blows sting her ass causing Miss Livingston’s pussy to be forced harder against her lips and tongue. Jacky is unable to get loose and starts to shake as she realizes that even with all of this she was getting turned on. Turned on more then her b/f could do, and turned on by a pussy and spankings.

She moans in pleasure as the beatings stop spreading her legs more as her headmasters fingers start to explore her insides, her willingness to fight slowly seeps out of her as Jacky lets go and begins to enjoy herself. Pressing back against the headmasters fingers Jacky starts to moan with desire trying to show him how much she was enjoying that,

”Well she is a slut, just as I thought” John thought to himself as he grabbed his cock one more time lining it up to her pussy and with a nod to Mary Elizabeth he shoved it deep into the young women in front of him, hissing in pleasure as his cock sinks into the velvety softness of her. The tight pussy milks him as he pulls out again then shoving back in he reaches around grabbing the small breasts in hand. Lifting her a bit he watches Mary Elizabeth hold her head to keep Jacky in place as she pleasures herself.

Jacky torn between the pussy in front of her and the hard cock fucking her from behind feels her orgasm climb higher without any touch other then the cock and breasts. Digging her teeth into Miss Livingston’s lips she starts to bite and gnaw, her tiny teeth finding the clit then hearing the cries of pleasure come out of her teachers’ mouth.

”OHH yes Jacky that’s it, fuck me with your tongue and bite my clit, oh god I am going to cum... Ohhhhhhh…..” Mary Elizabeth cries out holding Jacky’s head hard as her hips move covering Jacky in her pussy juice as she orgasms. Her thighs locking around the younger gals head as she shudders through her pleasure.

Moaning at the site in front of him Johns hips speed up, his own orgasm imminent as he feels the younger beauty under him, pinching her nipples and fucking that hot pussy. Finally letting out a bellow John shoves himself in deeper feeling Jacky spasm around his cock milking the cum out of him as he jerks over and over in her unloading his cum deep in her pussy and making his legs weak.

Jacky feels John speed up; her own body’s response takes her by complete surprise as she orgasms with her Headmaster, her first orgasm without her fingers doing the work. Gasping and shuddering she feels his hot cum end up deep in her body all she can think of is how much she loved this and how she can get into trouble again.

Mary Elizabeth lets go of Jacky’s head pressing it lightly to her thigh letting the young girl catch her breath as she herself caught hers. Looking up she watches as John stirs, pulling himself off of Jacky’s back where he had slumped after his orgasm. Smiling at Mary Elizabeth he slowly pulls out of Jacky and makes his way around the table holding his cock up and nodding as Mary Elizabeth leans in taking it and sucking it clean making sure her tongue covers every inch.

”Yes just like old times” Thought Mary Elizabeth.