The Headmaster and the Pupil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh yes...yesyesyes," she moaned. In time with my thrusts.

Once again, her body coiled like a spring. This time, however, I had an incredible view of her supple young body as she built to another orgasm. Her skin flushed a deep pink, her eyes clamped shut, as she begged me not to stop. Determined to stave off my own climax until she came again, I focused all my energy on fucking her without cumming myself. She murmered more and more pleas as her hips bucked and squirmed against mine, until her mouth went slack, her legs clamped my waist in a familiar way, and again she cried out as the tension in her muscles burst.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck me sir! Oh god oh god oh god" she said through gritted teeth as her body shook with orgasm.

Megan's pussy clamped on my desperate cock as she came, holding me in her velvet vice. It was too much for me to bear and I pulled out of her, giving myself the last two or three strokes I needed until I growled out another tremendous climax. I erupted on her heaving, flushed bosom as she was still in the final twitches of her orgasm. I groaned out as the first few spurts shot up into her cleavage, one shot landing square on her still-hard nipple. My body shook as the last of my cum dribbled on Megan's trim belly. I collapsed next to her.

- The Pupil -

I regained my senses as the Headmaster's orgasm faded. I was sweaty, my chest and tummy sticky with his cum, my legs slick with mine. My toes still tingled, and I only know remembered I still had my wrists bound by his belt. My ass was still stinging from the hard spanking, and I now understood that "well fucked" soreness my friends had talked about. I felt...empty without him inside me. The whole experience was so intense and yet...I wanted it again. I wanted more.

"Headmaster?" I asked huskily.

"Hmmm yes, Megan?" He asked behind hooded lids.

"What rule should I break next?"

12