The Head's Dream Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're going to get the full thing, alright? No quickie. That would be cheating. And the headmaster isn't going to help you cheat," Lena whispered gently in her ear.

Ariel's eyes rolled back into her head as she got closer to orgasm. She struggled more, and Lena tightened her grip.

At the brink of orgasm Lena suddenly went fast and rough on her clit. The girl screamed and Lena kissed her neck as she felt the cum leak on to her thigh and dissipate in the water. She kept her fingers in place to feel the clit throb a couple of times.

Back to Reality

"You passed," Lena whispered. Her eyes were closed and she held her head back, thoroughly satisfied. She didn't bother to get up immediately and clean the cum that seeped on to the step and dripped on the other. She stayed there, breathing heavily and smiling.

Just then, the door opened. Lena's eyes widened in horror as Ariel turned her head. Ariel shared the same expression when she noticed Lena on the Jacuzzi step.

She quickly glanced at Lena's spread genitals, red, ripe and plump from arousal and rubbing.

"Um, I just need to pee."

Lena put a hand to her chest and felt the quick beating of her heart. She quickly closed her long shapely legs, stood up, and tied the robe around her. "I'll get going," she said.

They shared 'good mornings' the next day and didn't speak until noon. Ariel had no classes that day and was sitting at the small circular dining table at the edge of the living room, studying for a mid-term exam.

During her break Ariel walked to the kitchen to get something to eat. At the same time Lena was walking down the stairs and saw her.

Lena walked up behind her and said "So sorry you had to see that."

Ariel jumped. "Oh you scared me. Is this about this morning? I understand you had a lot to drink."

Lena nervously fiddled with her fingers. "Yes. I was a bit too excited at the bar. Anyway, I was thinking we could order pizza."

"Oh ok. I think I'll eat some of what Miriam cooked first though, since I'm hungry."

Lena picked up Ariel from school on Monday evening.

"How was your exam?" Lena gulped and her face turned red.

"I think I messed up."

"I'm sure you'll pass. You're a smart girl."

A month passed. In some ways Ariel felt more like Miranda and Lena was Prospero. Lena restricted her movements (not that Ariel had time to go anywhere other than school). At first Ariel thought Lena was trying to protect her from the ills in town -- the drug addicts on street corners, the catcalling, even places where cigarette smoking was allowed. It would be a simple warning: "You shouldn't go out there, it's not safe," but then after some time it escalated to "You're not to step out. I'll come after you with handcuffs if I see you're missing." The warnings had escalated in severity after Lena saw the shiny silver stud of Ariel's new nose piercing.

"You went out didn't you?" Lena's voice was sharp.

"No there was a girl who did it for me in school."

"You're lying to me. Your eyes shifted."

"Alright. I went out."

"Do you know what happens to girls out there? Why didn't you listen to me?"

"I wasn't gone for long. I just wanted to see the place."

"You could have just asked me and I'll drive you."

Ariel sighed. "You're being too controlling. I'm not your daughter."

"But we have a deal. I can add new clauses if I like."

"You would never kick me out. You love me too much."

Lena's eyebrows furrowed. The girl caught her in a trap for words. But wait. Lena got an idea, and the eyebrows relaxed.

"I never said I'll kick you out," she said, her voice suddenly calm. "You can walk out if you like after today, because I will be introducing a clause to our agreement, and I don't think you're going to like it."

"What is it?" said Ariel, cautiously. She was surprised.

"I know you'll be needing the money," Lena said gently. "Which is why you're staying with me now. But I can do whatever I like to the agreement because you're in my house." Lena smiled.

"Get on with it."

"I'll only pay your fees at the end of the year if you sleep with me once a week."

"I already slept with you once. It wasn't a big deal."

"You don't understand what I mean." Lena roughly pulled Ariel closer to her. They were so close their noses almost touched. "I like your piercing," she said. "It looks good on you." Lena's grip was tight.

"I still don't understand what you mean."

Lena laughed. "You're turning me on."

"Wait..."

Lena chuckled and studied the girl's reaction. Ariel gulped and looked away.

"Pick a night, any night. Choose carefully because you're a student."

After a pause, Ariel said "Alright. Saturday night."

"Perfect."

12