The Healer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head and the lights dimmed as James left the room. The first video clip came up on the screen. It was a couple getting married on the beach and it was sort of generic but I had to admit that the sound system in the room was very good. A whole range of themes were shown over the next hour, some of which I had no idea why they were included, but I'll try to recap some of the more notable ones.

There was one that came from some sort of horror movie where the teenagers were systematically killed and hacked up by a deranged maniac and one woman was spared for him to torture. Of course she eventually got loose and killed him.

Another was a whole series of modeling pictures of men and women of all ages, shapes, sizes, and colors. Some were fully clothed, some in swimwear and some that would be described as art nudes.

A few really weird ones passed by as well. I remember one where there was a person, not sure if it was a man or a woman, totally encased in a tight rubber suit and they had an old school gas mask on their face with the eye lenses covered with tape. Another person was wrapped like a mummy and another in plastic wrap.

Scattered throughout was samples of every form of porn imaginable. Traditional, trios, groups, orgies, gangbangs, forced, gay, straight, lesbian, bukkake, throat and face fucking, blowjobs, pussy licking, cum sharing, anal, DP, pissing, squirting, glory holes, BDSM, torture, fisting, milking (breast and prostate), gyno, humiliation, etcetera, etcetera. You name it and it was up there. Well the legal stuff anyway.

Interspersed were clips and images of domestic life, hospitals, injured peoples, military and police, expensive houses, cars, jewelry, yachts and way too many other images to even remember. Most of them were only on the screen for about five seconds.

The last image faded and the lights came up. I felt washed out which was strange since it was just an hour with a mish-mash of themes and all I did was sit there and watch. The door opened and James walked in.

"So how did I do James? Did I pass?"

He smiled and chuckled.

"I think you should have studied more for the test Miss Deborah. You may need to stay after for a retake."

We both laughed at the silly joke, which was strange because I was sitting naked for all intents and purposes.

"Actually Deb you did fine. I do need some time to analyze the reports so I think we're done for the day. We've covered quite a bit of ground and you've done well. You can go remove the sensors and get dressed and I'll walk you to the door once you're ready."

I got up and made my way to the bathroom but I didn't overly concern myself with modesty and I allowed him a little flash of ass. Weird huh? I mean what was the point? He had just seen me totally naked and now I thought I was flashing him? The stick on sensors came off pretty easily and then I reached between my legs to grab the retrieval string on the little egg. I tugged and it moved way easier than it did going in. As it exited my vagina there was a large gush of pussy juice that came out that had been trapped by the egg. I was surprised and embarrassed and quickly grabbed some paper towels to clean up the mess on the floor and on my thighs. I took a minute to pee, then quickly dressed and exited the bathroom.

James was standing nearby and I hoped that the odor of my pussy juice was not lingering in the air. He made no indication of noticing and took my elbow to walk me to the door. We stopped just short before he opened it.

"So what are the next steps James?"

"As I said I need to look at the reports and customize your program. Once I do that we will get started in earnest. Then we will do something similar with Mike as soon as he gets back."

"Oh ok. So does that mean we will sit down and go over all the elements of my program?"

"No Deb, it doesn't work that way. Besides, things often change based on how clients respond and the way things play out usually don't look anything like how it was originally planned. Plus there are things that you just don't need to know because there is no reason to, or because it would hinder the desired outcome. A big part of this process is your ability to trust me and follow my instructions. Does that make sense Deb?"

"Yes, yes of course James. It makes total sense. Although I'm not sure I'll be able to do everything."

"You'll do fine Deb. You're intelligent and I believe you're very motivated."

The way he said that really hit me on an emotional level and at that moment I did something totally impulsive. I grabbed his tie and pulled him down and kissed him passionately on the lips. But even though he didn't stop me he also didn't kiss me back. I let him go and stood in embarrassed and stunned confusion.

"I, I'm sorry James. I don't know what got into me."

He looked at me like you would a child who had just done something wrong but was clueless as to what it was.

"That's okay Deb. No big deal but you need to know about one of the rules which is no kissing."

"No kissing? But I thought since you were a sex surrogate...?"

"It's actually very simple Deb. Kissing is a very deeply emotional act that connects people even more than sex does. My wife and I have chosen to reserve kissing for our relationship and to keep it in our marriage. Don't get me wrong, there will be an emotional bond that develops between us, but it will not be on the level that I share with my wife. It's how we maintain a happy marriage and still do the work that we do. I hope that makes sense."

"Yes, I guess it does. In a way I'm envious of what you and your wife have."

"You can have it too Deb. That's what we're here for."

I told him thanks, shook his hand and quickly headed to my car. Truthfully I was embarrassed, hurt, and just a little angry. I felt humiliated and rejected since I had never had a man refuse a kiss and be so non-reactive to me. Some friends and I were going to a club in a little while so I hurried home, showered and afterwards stood in my closet deciding what to wear. Truth be told I was feeling like I was undesirable which led to a poor choice of clothing, which ended up being a low cut skin-tight black mini dress and black strappy heels. I had also spent more time on my hair and makeup than normal but I wasn't thinking straight.

Shortly thereafter I was at the club with my friends, drinking and dancing and generally having a good time. We danced as a group and once in a while with guys if they looked like fun. But as the alcohol infused my cells I grew a little morose over being rejected by James. After all, there were plenty of guys paying attention to me now who would love to shower me with kisses. Who did James think he was? And what the fuck did Mike care? He takes off and extends the trip just because he doesn't want to come home and deal with things. By the time I finished my current drink I was just plain angry and at that moment a really hot guy walked up and asked me to dance. Truth be told the club was dark and I was drunk so I'm ashamed to say that the guy might not have been all that good looking. I continued to drink and our dancing got closer and closer. I don't remember exactly what led up to it but I do know that at one point I was in a men's room stall, bent over and being fucked from behind. Then I was back in the stall a little later with a different guy giving him a blowjob. More drinking and dancing and a guy offered to drive me home. I'm pretty sure he fucked me in the backseat of the car and maybe once in my house.

The next morning a pounding headache woke me up. I slowly opened my eyes and all I saw was white ceramic tile. Shit! And what did I have my arms around? After a herculean attempt at focusing my eyes I saw that I was hugging the toilet. The rancid taste of vomit was in my mouth and I could smell it in my hair. Getting to my knees I hauled myself up to the sink and rinsed my mouth and sipped some water. The vision that greeted me in the mirror was not pretty, but what I saw on the floor was worse by far. Just inside the door was my black dress and it was covered in white cum stains. My panties were nowhere to be found and in fact I never did find them. They were probably hanging from some guys rear-view mirror. Okay, that was stupid since these weren't high school guys. Nonetheless I felt dirty and ashamed and so I climbed in the shower and scrubbed my skin raw while I cried.

Hours and many cups of coffee later my brain had cleared some and I decided that I really did want Mike and I needed to talk to him and get him involved. Then a brilliant idea struck me. I got on my computer and booked a flight for the next day to go out and surprise him. We could talk and maybe put a little spark back in at the excitement of being in the program together.

12