The Healer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded a yes and Deb did the same.

"Okay. Well we are finished for the day. From here on out I will contact you to set further appointments, some of which will be together and others will be separate. I may also assign homework so to speak, some of which I think you will enjoy and some you may find to be a challenge."

James smiled and winked at that last statement and walked us to the door. I reached for Deb's hand as we walked to the car and there was a sense of excitement that passed between us. It was all so new and yet a little foreboding.

It was dark and the parking lot was totally empty as I opened the car door for Deb and helped her in. As she moved past me the fresh scent of her hair wafted into my nostrils and triggered something in my brain which sent an immediate message to my cock. I felt the familiar ache and fullness in my groin as I went around to my side of the car. Glancing over as I slid in I was a little confused that the passenger seat was devoid of my bride. A hand from behind startled me as it grabbed the front of my shirt pulling me around.

"If you don't get back here and do me then I'm going to explode!"

It was Deb and how she got in the back seat so fast I'll never know. The journey to the back normally wouldn't have been easy but in milliseconds I was back with her. She had already pulled her shirt open and pulled her tits out of her bra. Hormones and lust overwhelmed the both of us and animal instincts drove our unbridled passion. She grabbed at my belt and had it undone almost as quickly as she undid my pants. I pulled her blouse off her shoulders and arms and deftly popped off her bra. My face instinctively went to her breasts and she removed my shirt as I lifted her skirt to her hips. I don't remember it happening but somewhere in the process her pantyhose and panties also came off. Weeks later we found them jammed down in between the seat, much to out amusement.

Her head arched backwards with a guttural moan as I sucked one of her nipples into my mouth and rolled it around with my tongue. The little bugger was really hard and erect, more so than I had ever seen before. Deb grabbed my head and roughly pulled my mouth to hers and thrust her tongue deep into my mouth. There was a palpable passion to her movements. No, palpable isn't the right word. Hunger was more like it. And not just the almost time for dinner hunger. This was more like after someone had been gone without food for a long time. My excitement grew because she seemed like a slightly different person, which led to a huge erection with no stimulation whatsoever. She must've sensed it because one hand reached out to encircle my cock, which only served to make me harder. Testosterone was flooding my system and the animal part of me was taking control. A grunt emanated from somewhere deep inside me, which seemed to cause an equivalent reaction in Deb. She stopped kissing me long enough to place her mouth near my ear.

"Fuck me. I need your cock inside me."

As any guy knows, it's rude to turn down a lady who's politely asked to be fucked and for sure I was a gentlemen and promptly obliged. There was no finesse in this operation and I placed the head of my cock at her opening and pushed balls-deep in one hard and swift motion. Normally I would have gone slow to allow her to stretch to my girth but not this time. She sucked in a breath but it wasn't one of pain. More like ecstasy. And her body language told me that she liked it. I began to thrust slowly but using the whole length of my cock, each time allowing the head to come out to the opening of her vagina. Deb was getting really wet and under normal circumstances I would have been thinking about my seats, but let's face it, these weren't normal circumstances and I didn't give a shit about my upholstery at this point. Her mouth was still next to my ear and her breathing was becoming rapid and choppy.

"P-pinch and pull on my nipples. Hard!"

Again another request that a true gentleman doesn't ignore, and I did as I was bid.

"Harder! Really hard!"

This threw me off for a second. What the hell. I pinched and pulled really hard. Deb screamed in passion, her pussy clamped on my cock, she shuddered and a spurt of wetness shot out.

"Unnnghhh! Oh God, fuck my pussy Mike! Fuck me hard!"

Well you already know what a gentleman does when he gets this kind of request so I won't go over it again. In any case she really hadn't needed to ask because I was past the point of no return. My thrusting went into autopilot and overdrive and pussy juice was squishing out everywhere. Deb reached down and starting rubbing her clit vigorously, something else I had never seen her do. At that point I lost it and the first dribbles of pre-cum left my penis, adding to the already slippery mess. My groin muscles tightened and Deb started moaning rhythmically as her orgasm quickly approached. Sweat was pouring off both of us as we sank into the focus of orgasm. My first shot of cum was expelled just as her orgasm hit. We were both screaming and grunting like animals as we coupled in the throes of passion, her feet kicking against the window with each spasm. I was in heaven and so was she but as our orgasms subsided the banging on the window did not, which I thought was strange.

The banging had more of a tapping metallic sound to it and I turned to look over my shoulder, still between Deb's legs with my cock in her. There was some light tied to the tapping.

"Sir, ma'am. Could you please get dressed and step out of the car?"

"Oh shit babe! It's a cop! Fuck!"

We both scrambled to find at least enough of our clothes to cover ourselves and I couldn't find my underwear and nearly caught my cock in the zipper. Every guy who has ever seen the Ben Stiller movie, 'There's Something About Mary' knows the scene and winces every time he sees it. This time however, I averted an ambulance ride and we promptly exited the car.

12