The Healing of Adam Cross Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached down and ran his fingers through her hair, the slightest contact designed to let her know just how good it felt. She sighed around his cock, eliciting more pleasure for him, and then tilted her head to gaze up at him with those soft, soulful blue eyes.

Their look lasted long moments, saying more in that span than they could have with an hour's worth of conversation, two people coming together in a very deep, very sexual, and yet somehow strangely non-romantic way.

Holli pulled back again and offered his cock to Michelle once more, who took it without an ounce of hesitation. There was a little more frenzy in the blonde's sucking this time, her tongue flittering like crazy inside her mouth, slipping and sliding all over and around his shaft. She was focused on her task at hand, and did not look up.

Holli continued to keep her eyes fixed on his, however, only now there was a decided little twinkle to be found in those beautiful blue pools. The source of the twinkle was discovered when she dipped her head and adoringly nuzzled her nose against his testicles, and then swiped at them leisurely with the flat of her tongue. Truly, it was like something out of an adult movie, only in this movie Adam was the star.

If only Jocelyn could see him now, he thought with a small stab of pain, as was sometimes wont to happen at strange times. His girlfriend had been a vivacious sexual creature, open and uninhibited, and he knew she would love how much he was enjoying himself.

The girls pulled back then almost in unison, and exchanged another glance. The gaze held and the blonde came together with the chestnut beauty, their lips touching ever-so-slightly, ever-so-gently, the picture of Sapphic sensuality.

They moved lower suddenly, their heads descending even as they kissed, until the mushroom head of his cock pressed against Holli's cheek. The beautiful woman withdrew, the head slipped between their faces, and the girls came together once again—only this time with Adam's cock wedged firmly between their lips.

The feeling of the two lesbians making out with his penis ensconced between them, their mouths wet and wonderful, their tongues active, proved more than even Adam's control could handle.

"Close," he grunted as his knees trembled, and Holli put a firm hand on his butt to steady him as she urged, "Give it to us, Adam."

And so he did—his cock erupted like a geyser.

The first blast, hot and thick, shot upwards into the air as the woman moved with unnatural speed to position themselves before him, mouths open, tongues extended. Michelle managed to catch much of that first blast inside, with the rest across her chin. A second spurt struck Holli across the cheek and mouth, while two more blasts were swallowed eagerly, one for each girl.

Four hands fought to stroke his shaft, pumping and squeezing, as two mouths and two tongues searched hungrily for remnants of sperm. It had been a sizable load, one which would take some time to recover from, and so Adam moaned and toppled to the ground, utterly spent.

The girls, however, had plenty of life left.

* * *

He was such a good man.

It was strange, the depth of her feelings for him—she had not expected to be so completely taken with a man, not when she had such a wonderful relationship with Michelle. She was happy, yes, she and Michelle both were, and neither wanted anything more romantically in the world. They were the twin halves of each other's hearts.

Still, there is something to be said about the feeling of a man, and Holli had not realized how much she missed it. Or perhaps, she thought to herself as she watched Adam collapse to the floor, having blown a massive load into her mouth and Michelle's, perhaps it was just that she missed the feeling of agoodman with agreatcock, both of which were hard to find enough by themselves. She cared very much for Adam Cross, she decided, and was happy to have him in her life. They would not fall in love, nor get married, but she knew she would love him for who he was and what he was, and what he meant to her and Michelle, for as long as she lived.

She smiled, thinking of that; Adam seemed to have that effect on people, so perhaps she was just another convert—though she knew he cared about her, too, in all the right kinds of ways—and it was only a matter of time before Michelle converted, as well.

Holli glanced at Michelle and saw the ear-to-ear grin on her lover's face. There was a fire in the blonde's eyes that was hard to tap into, but glorious once reached. She knew this would continue to be an outstanding night, and right then Holli had a significant craving for female flesh.

"Sweetie," she whispered, and Michelle turned and her eyes softened.

It was tender, the way they came together, lips tasting and hands sliding softly across cloth and skin. Instantly they set about removing their dresses, as well as the rest of their clothes, and soon they were naked on the floor of their condominium, clutching each other's bodies.

Holli adored Michelle's breasts, like two little teardrops of perfection with dark red nipples and no tan lines . They were smaller C-cups, but looked much larger on the blonde's petite frame, and she raised her hands to fondle them—and Michelle certainly loved to have them fondled. Her eyes fluttered shut and her head tilted up, and she sighed deeply.

Holli looked over to where Adam was watching, and grinned. "You don't mind if we girls get on without you for a bit, do you, Adam?" she asked playfully. "At least, while you recover."

"It would be my pleasure," he responded with a grin of his own, as he took his semi-deflated cock in his hands and stroked it slowly.

Holli licked her lips, wanting to climb onto that cock and impale herself, but she also—and in equal measure—wanted to rinse her face in the juices of her beloved. She pulled Michelle down to the floor, spreading the blonde's legs as she settled her body between them. The girls embraced, their lips finding one another again, this time with a great deal of passion, the kind only lovers can share.

The buxom blue-eyed part-time stripper inched down the body of her blonde girlfriend, tilting her head and fastening her lips to one of Michelle's distended red nipples. She suckled with vigor, making sure Adam could hear the sound of it, and Michelle squealed with glee, her head tossed back, her eyes again tightly shut. Holli switched to the other side with a giggle, leaving a long wet smear in the valley of Michelle's cleavage, before rising to capture the crest of the other breasts in her mouth, and worshipping it with the same reverent care she always gave.

Michelle shivered with pleasure and ran her fingers through Holli's long hair. "Oh yes," she moaned, "that feels so good, my love. Suck my breasts . . . oh yes . . . just like that."

Whenever Holli was able to play with Michelle's breasts, she took her time—her bosom was that glorious. She feasted away upon the pair of nipples, alternating from left to right every half-minute or so. Her tongue was lazy across the shriveled nubs, licking and kissing and nibbling with the excruciating languor only possible when two females are involved. Every so often, she would lick the deep valley of the blonde's cleavage with the flat of her tongue.

Holli trailed one hand down between Michelle's trim thighs, two fingers stretching out to tickle the pink folds at the cleft where those thighs met. Michelle's labia was completely hairless, the whole region waxed clean but for a tiny golden tuft set just above the crease, an inch above the clitoris—which Holli massaged, suddenly and without warning, with those fingers.

Michelle quaked and cried, "Ohhhhh god yes . . . touch me, my love . . ."

Holli grinned and raised her head from the beach bunny's breasts. "I'll touch you, sweetie, and so much more." She glanced at Adam, whose cock was back to being totally rock hard. "But our guest requires a little love, too."

Michelle lifted her head, her blue eyes flashing with lusty excitement. "Mmmm, yes. We can't leave him alone, can we? What do you have in mind?"

Holli met her gaze, then turned to Adam. "You suck his cock. I'll lick your pretty little pussy."

The blonde grinned and licked her lips. "Good idea," she breathed, and Holli nearly laughed out loud at the expression of desire, anticipation, and complete disbelief on the face of Adam Cross.

Whose world she and her lover were about to rock.

* * *

"What do you have in mind?"

The words hung in the air a long moment before Holli responded, and with her words, the night took another turn. She said, "You suck his cock. I'll lick your pretty little pussy."

Michelle said something else, something Adam hardly heard what with the sudden fire on his face and ringing in his ears, and then, just as suddenly, the two girls were moving, their naked bodies rising and slithering: Michelle crawling forward on hands and knees, her swollen breasts hanging down and jiggling as she went; Holli twisting around to lie on her back, and shimmying between Michelle's widespread thighs like a mechanic beneath a car.

The blonde smiled as she reached where Adam lay on the floor, propped up on his elbows. Her tongue flittered over her lips, eagerly and hungrily, as her eyes dropped to his crotch and the rigid meat waiting for her there. Meanwhile, Holli settled into her final position with her mouth mere inches from Michelle's glistening folds, and their eyes met for a long moment before the pleasuring began.

"Ready, stud?" Michelle asked as her beautiful blue eyes came back to his, just before her pouty lips closed over the head of his cock. Those eyes flashed as she gazed at Adam, her mouth busy with the thickness within.

Adam looked past the blonde through the gap between their bodies and the space between her breasts, and saw that even as Michelle was focusing her attentions on him, she was also sliding her knees out to lower her sex to the lips of her lover. Holli's tongue flickered forward, skimming over the full length of the pussy before her. Michelle quivered and moaned, and the vibrations of both sent chords of pleasure shooting through Adam's cock.

He clutched at the blonde head of hair that was suckling him, slurping feverishly away, bobbing up and down at a blistering pace. Her blue eyes never once stopped staring at his face.

Suddenly she whimpered and her eyes fluttered shut, and Adam looked down again to find Holli fingering the petite blonde's pussy, strumming her clitoris and thrusting first one, then two fingers in-and-out of the rubbery hole.

The effect on Michelle was devastating. Her body trembled and writhed, agitated and aroused, and fortunately for Adam there was only one way in which Michelle could possibly hope to release some of her arousal; he groaned as she dipped her head and swallowed nearly the entire length of his cock. Her blue eyes were like sapphire daggers as they pierced into his, practically demanding that he blow his second load into her mouth.

The intensity of her gaze wavered, however, then cracked completely—Michelle began to quake violently and her eyes rolled back into head, and she spit out his cock and wailed at the top of her lungs. It was sharp and sudden, a passionate scream of climax and the highest possible praise she could bestow upon the skillful tongue of Holli Coverton.

"Oooohhhhhh ffffuuucccckkkkkkk!" the little blonde beach bunny cried. She did not, however, release her vice-like hold of his cock; it was almost as if holding onto him there was the one thing keeping her rooted somewhat in place.

At last, when the tremors and tingles of orgasm subsided, Michelle sighed and sagged wearily to the floor, and Holli wriggled out from under her. The chestnut beauty rose to her knees, looking every bit the delectable vixen as she trained her own bright blue eyes on Adam. Her fact was shiny and dripping with fresh sex nectar, and she grinned and swept her tongue around her lips.

"Yummy," she whispered as she savored the tasty juice.

"Come here," Adam said, and she leaned forward to share her lips. It was a heavenly taste, the juices of Michelle, and he sucked as much of it from Holli's mouth as he could.

Michelle watched them with a happy smile, and then Holli pulled back and turned to her. "Did you enjoy that, sweetie?" she breathed.

The blonde grinned wickedly, her happy smile turning positively devilish. "Oh yes, but now it's your turn," she replied, and in the next moment her expression morphed again into one of stony intensity. When she spoke next, turning to face Adam, her voice was hard. "I want you to fuck her. I want you to fuck her hard. I want you to make her beg."

Michelle vaulted forward and practically tackled the chestnut-haired beauty, pinning her on her back on the floor. Holli squealed, then purred as the blonde ran hands all over her body as she positioned them both to her liking. When all was said and done, Michelle was behind Holli with the latter's head in the former's lap.

Adam looked down at Holli's naked body. It was still relatively new to him, having only presented itself a handful of times, and he took the moment to enjoy to view to such degrees as he had not been able to since the striptease night in Vegas. Long legs, lean limbs, a supple figure: all was there on the floor before, awaiting eagerly his next move.

Michelle was not looking to wait, however, and after a minute or so, she took it upon herself to speed things up. "Lift," she whispered simply to Holli, who obeyed instantly, already knowing what she meant.

Which is why Holli lifted her legs into the air, which Michelle then took hold up just above the ankles to guide back and out, lewdly displaying the nether regions of her lover to the man before them both. Bent nearly in half but with her ass upturned and her legs spread apart, Holli's pretty pink pussy gaped open, the little lips stretched wide and quivering with anticipation.

"Fuck me, Adam," Holli pleaded softly.

"Fuck her, Adam," Michelle said firmly.

And so Adam positioned himself before the supple body and between the luscious legs, his arms planting on either side of torso for measure of support, and when he was steady, he wasted no further time—without word or warning, and without pause, he mounted her and sank his cock to the hilt inside her hot, moist pussy.

"AAAHHHHHH!" Holli wailed as her head tilted back and her eyes fluttered shut. The widespread position of her legs and the angle of his assault allowed extremely deep penetration, deeper perhaps than she had taken in some time, but Adam did not stop feeding the full length of his cock into her quaking depths again and again. It was not fast, but it was relentless.

"Now," Michelle whispered, "fuck her hard."

Ever the gentlemen, Adam obliged the lady.

He raised his hips and slammed into Holli at a nearly breakneck speed. She grunted, sounds which soon turned to whimpers as her whole body took the hardest pounding it had taken in years, if not ever. Her legs were dead weights, and had they not been held up by Michelle, would certainly have flopped around like the limbs of a rag doll. In and out, in and out, Adam drove his rigid throbbing shaft again and again into her velvety sheath, pummeling her. The squishing sounds of their fucking filled the room.

"Unnhh . . . ahhhh . . . ahhhh . . . unnhhh . . . unnnhhhh . . . ahhhhh . . . "

It was a brutal fucking, but it was exactly what Michelle wanted; her cold, low voice spurred him on throughout. "Fuck her," she whispered. "Fuck her hard. Make her cum. Give her cock. She wants it so bad. Give it to her. Fuck her harder. Fuck herharder. Fuck herHARDER!"

Holli, too, proved talkative—when she could form semi-audible words amidst the whimpers.

"Unnnhhhffffuuccckkkk . . . aaahhhhgggiiivvveee iiiittttt . . . ahhhhhh . . . unnnhhhh . . . fffuucckkk meeeee . . unnnhhhhh . . . fffuuuuuccckk mmeeeee . . . aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Michelle inched away from her spot and around, never letting the legs of her lover go, to where Adam was working feverishly to generate thrust after powerful thrust. She was silent now, listening to the screams and wails of Holli as she took each vicious stroke. She looked at the man who was giving it to her, at the strong line of his jaw and the determined set of his face.

Yes, she could see why Holli liked him so much. She was beginning to like him very much, too.

She leaned forward and placed her lips gently on his cheek, and he turned with surprise in his eyes to face her even as he continued his assault on the woman beneath him. She smiled, feeling the blush come over her face, and leaned in again, this time delicately touching his lips with her own. It was soft and tender, and full of meaning . . . and designed to blow Adam's mind.

Which it most certainly did.

Here he was on the one hand fucking a beautiful long-limbed goddess on the floor before him, balls deep over and over as her supple breasts jiggled and bounced, even as he savored the tasty lips of another gorgeous female. The sensory overload just about did him in.

And then Holli screamed out her orgasm at the top of her lungs, dumping fresh juice from her sex, and the quartet of sight, sound, taste, and touch ended him completely.

He thrust forward into the chestnut beauty once, twice, three times more before his cock lurched and he emptied his balls, and growled into the mouth of Michelle as she continued to kiss him. Time slowed. The pleasure escalated and crested, and culminated.

Michelle grazed her tongue over his lips once more and pulled back, those bright blue eyes flashing as they surveyed the scene—Holli sprawled beneath him, eyes closed, body trembling, his cock still deep inside her—and giggled. "I think you wore her out," she purred. "Good. She has something I want and this makes it much easier."

Adam frowned and said, "Something you want?"

"Cum," the blonde replied succinctly with a wicked sort of grin.

She pushed back on Adam's chest and his cock slipped free of the clutching pussy sheath, and Michelle wasted no time settling herself between her lover's legs. She dipped her head and traced her tongue in slow circles across the innermost thighs. Holli murmured softly but did not raise her head—she was still groggy on the way down from delirious orgasm—but that head snapped up and her eyes went wide with astonishment in the very next moment as Michelle buried her lips in Holli's sopping pussy, probing the puffy opening with her tongue for only a moment before her lips puckered into an 'O' and suckled with significant force.

Adam watched as sticky globs of white oozed from Holli's crevice and into Michelle's waiting mouth. It was undeniably nasty, but also undeniably hot, and Adam felt his twice-spent cock twitch yet again; the night, he thought with a smile, was swiftly nearing marathon status.

Michelle continued to slurp at Holli's sex as Adam took his shaft into his hands to coax it back to life. The sight itself was largely enough, with a pair of beautiful naked ladies engaged on the floor—Holli flat on her back, legs splayed to the sides, with Michelle on her knees and elbows, back arched, her tight little rump upturned and wiggling as she worked her wanton mouth.

And then his cock flared completely to life as another thought entered his mind. It was a delicious thought, he would readily admit, and one he hoped he would swiftly see realized.

Adam moved forward on his knees and settled in behind Michelle, his shaft hard and wobbling in the air before him as he went. He reached forward, slowly, gently, and put his hands upon the supple cheeks of the blonde, even as his cock brushed the swollen folds of her sex.

Michelle gasped and whipped her head around, blonde hair flying in an arc as she turned. Her lips glistened with female love juice and her bright blue eyes were wide as they met his, and he read the concern in them. It had been a long time for Michelle, a long time since a man had moved inside her, and she was—despite her confidence over the course of the night—nervous.