The Health Club Ch. 2

Story Info
Lisa continues the teasing and more.
3.4k words
4.53
38.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/20/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
macfar
macfar
86 Followers

The following night Lisa was stand-offish. And I had never seen her dress so conservatively. Instead of her usual one-piece suit, she wore a baggy sweatshirt and matching shorts. Beneath the shorts she had on a pair of silver metallic tights. Aside from my imagination and memories, there was no way to really appreciate what a fine body she had. “Are you mad about something,” I asked. “No,” she snapped. “Let’s just do the workout.” Usually Lisa didn’t do all the same exercises and machines to the extent she made me work, but this night she worked hard beside me, as she corrected and supervised my procedure. Several times during the session I asked why she was obviously upset. She simply refused to answer. By the time the session was complete we were both drenched in sweat. When we got to the stretching mats I got more forceful. “Lisa. This has gone far enough. What is wrong? Please talk to me,” I pleaded.

“Not here,” she said. And without completing her stretches she rose and walked in a direction opposite the locker rooms. I followed her quick pace down a hallway and up a flight of stairs where we came to the small rooms of the resident masseuse. We were finally alone.

“You’re right,” she started. “This has gone far enough. I don’t feel comfortable with what we have been doing.”

“Do you want quit,” I asked disappointed.

“No, that’s the problem. I’m loving it, “she said. “But it just isn’t …. I don’t know. I’m really confused. To begin with, I am not a lesbian. I just let guys believe that because I don’t like them chasing me around all the time.” Tears came to Lisa’s eyes as she continued. “And what’s more, I have never been with a man. All these feelings I have been having are all new to me. They make me feel like a common tramp. But the worst thing of all is, I like it. I like making you excited. I like showing off my body to you. I want to have sex with you. You don’t scare me like other men do. I guess you could say I was a late bloomer. Boys weren’t interested in me in school and I wasn’t interested in them. That’s probably how the lesbian thing got started. But now I don’t know what to do.”

I took Lisa in my arms and gave her a fatherly hug. She sobbed gently against my shoulder. “Lisa, it’s alright,” I consoled. “These feelings you are having are perfectly normal. You shouldn’t feel bad or guilty because you find yourself aroused. Surely you have friends that talk about sex. I am sure they aren’t embarrassed about getting turned on. I am flattered that you find me desirable, but I certainly won’t force anything you don’t want. If we stop today, I will be disappointed, but I will survive. And some day you will find someone closer to your own age that you will be sexually attracted to. It really is okay.”

As Lisa pulled away, she had a faint smile. “Thanks,” she said. “I was afraid you would hate me.”

“Hate you,” I laughed. “Hon, you have given this old man more pleasure than he deserves.”

“Then you think it’s OK for us to progress a little at a time?”, she asked.

“I think it’s a wonderful idea,” I responded. “But let’s make a pact. I don’t want you to give yourself to mecompletely until I am trimmed down and in decent shape.” I don’tknow where my mind was. I could have had her there and then. But I was afraid that once we made love, the excitement would wane, and I was having a ball the way things were.

“You’ve got a deal,” Lisa said with a full grin. “Can I share something else with you? You really do make me feel shameless.”

“You can share anything you want, but remember our pact,” I said.

“No, I meant things I have been thinking about,” she said.

“Share away, Little One,” I offered as I sat on the massage table.

“I have imagined us fucking on the exercise machines, like the leg push, or the squat machine, or even the rowing machine. Now you do think I’m a tramp,” Lisa said, her face reddening.

“I think I better start working out twice a day to get in shape,” I laughed. Lisa’s controlled demeanor was back and I could tell the wheels were turning.

“Do you like panties?”, she asked out of the blue. “I thought you might from the way you watch my crotch all the time.”

“I love panties,” I said.

Lisa continued, “Maybe I’ll start wearing loose shorts with panties underneath. Would you like that?”

“That would be marvelous,” I answered. My cock was starting to swell thinking of the possibilities.

“I just had a great idea,” she said. “I’ll be back in a minute. You strip down and get ready for the massage of your life.”

Lisa returned several minutes later. I assumed she had arranged for our privacy. It didn’t take me long to notice the silver tights were missing. I wondered what she wore beneath the shorts.
The massage oil had a mint aroma and tingled on my skin. She poured the warm oil all over my naked back and started a hard muscle massage. Her hands were more gentle as she kneaded my ass cheeks. And she was not bashful in rubbing the oil down the crack of my ass and over my anus. She didn’t linger at my ass hole, but I wanted her to. She finished with my legs and feet, wiped off the oil with a soft towel and turned me over. It was my turn to be embarrassed. My cock stood tall and waved at Lisa. Lisa giggled and only said, “That’s nice.” She massaged everything but my privates in her usual professional manner. Then she faced my cock. She applied even more oil and started rubbing it all over. “I have never seen a man this close, let alone touched one,” Lisa said softly. “If I do something wrong, just tell me.” She lifted my balls in her oily hands and softly stroked my throbbing cock. Both hands worked in unison and I was approaching orgasm. One greasy hand would slide completely over the head of my dick while the other stroked the shaft. It was a perfect fist fuck, with just the right pressures at just the right time. When I announced I was cumming, Lisa became intent. She leaned over my cock as the rhythm and pressure increased. The first shot of cum exploded from the head of my cock and ran down the back of Lisa’s hand. The rest gathered around her pumping fingers. She knew just when to quit and proceeded in silence to clean the cum and oil from my body.

“That was pretty greedy of me,” I said when I caught my breath. “You couldn’t have gotten much enjoyment out of that.”

“Oh contraire,” she perked. “I found that very arousing.” Lisa promptly removed her baggy shorts and thrust her hips forward for my viewing. She was nude from the waist down and the lower half of her pussy, along with the upper parts of both thighs were gleaming with her juices. My desire to reach out and touch her drenched cunt was immense. The possibility ended when Lisa said, “Maybe another time you can return the favor.” She put her shorts back on and said, “I’ll see you at the front door after you have showered.” She left me still naked on the massage table.

I skipped the steam bath and quickly showered, wondering if there might be any possibility of taking Lisa home with me. A virgin…I had been teased and taunted by a virgin… a virgin who wanted to fuck me!! Lisa was waiting, keys in hand, at the front door. We both stepped through the door and she locked up behind us. She read my mind. “Don’t even ask because I probably wouldn’t say no. Just go home and think of me taking care of business on my own. Better yet, think about me pleasuring myself on the way home. Her hand slipped up the leg of her shorts and I could only imagine what she felt.

That night I jacked off, my mind wavering between the sight of Lisa’s wetness and the thought of actually fucking a virgin. That would be a first for me.

The next several nights were are a blur in my mind. I remember glimpses of pink panties, then red ones, then flowered ones. I remember seeing wet spots on bright colored panties. I remember laughing and giggling while Lisa intentionally teased the shit out of me. I remember Lisa whispering to me how she would play with her pussy when she went home. I remember trying to hide my hard on when I went from one machine to the next.

I remember Lisa asking me if I would eventually teach her about oral sex. What I remember the most is the time on the stretching mats, watching her pretty pantied pussy strain and twist and ache to release itself from the silky bonds of her clothing. I remember jacking off one night on my way home, not able to wait even those few minutes. I remember everything, but it all intermingles in my mind to the point that I can’t pinpoint any single event. What was very plain was that I was getting in shape. I had dropped 15 pounds and had increased my performance at the club dramatically. Lisa inspired me.

Finally one night, after finishing the stretches, I told Lisa, “I have a request. I would like to make you cum.” Lisa was very quiet for a while. After a long pause she said, “That would be good, but the club will be in use late tonight, some sort of handball tournament. Shower up and meet me outside in the parking lot. We’ll discuss it.” We met in the lot about 15 minutes after normal closing time. Lisa was very business-like. She treated my request like it was just another training session, taking charge as usual. “By the time I change and get to your place it will be ten o’clock. Is that OK?”

“You don’t know where I live,” I said.

“Yes I do. I have been by it may times in the night, debating whether to give you a surprise visit, but always chickening out,” she said. “See you about ten.” Lisa walked off into the darkness, leaving me speechless once again.

I hurried home, scrambling to pick up the messy house. Fortunately since the divorce I only lived in a couple of the rooms of the big house. I brushed my teeth and applied a touch of Old Spice. I was nervous as hell. Promptly at ten, Lisa pulled into the drive. I opened the front door and walked down the sidewalk to meet her. This was a Lisa I hadn’t seen before. Her white short-sleeved blouse and short plaid skirt made her look very young. Her hair was slicked back with the wet-head look and she wore simple white tennis shoes. I led her by the hand into the house, my heart racing. The house is a split-level, built into the side of a hill. The main entrance is on the level of the upper bedrooms and bathes. Down a flight of stairs is a large living room, flanked by a kitchen and master bedroom/bath. On the way down the stairs Lisa said, “You’re still about 10 pounds away from your target weight, but if you ask me to make love tonight I will probably say yes.”

I hate those kind of dilemmas. It put my word as a gentleman at stake. “Let’s just see what happens,” I said. I offered Lisa something to drink, and she accepted a glass of iced tea. She followed me to the kitchen. “You have a beautiful home. Your wife was crazy to have left it,” she said. “Thanks,” I said “Feel free to look around.” Lisa disappeared while I fixed us both a cold drink, and when I walked back into the living room, she was standing in front of my big screen TV. “I watch dirty movies once in a while. They have been my only form of sex education. Maybe we can watch one sometime,” she said nonchalantly. “Mi casa es su casa,” I responded. “I have some if that’s what you want.”

She didn’t respond, but turned to face me. She lifted her short skirt to reveal very pale blue panties that clung to her pussy like a second skin. The material was so tight and so transparent that if it wasn’t for the darker blue elastic borders and the sheen of the silk, I wouldn’t have known she was wearing anything. She looked down at her panties as she said, “Do you like these? I picked them up at Wal-Mart on the way here. It was kind of funny trying to get them on in the car in the parking lot.” She giggled at herself. My semi-hard cock went to full mast. “Let’s sit down,” I said. “I need to visit with you.”

Lisa slipped her shoes off and sat on the over-stuffed sofa at one end, leaning back against the arm and raising one foot to the seat cushion. Her pussy was blatantly visible. I lit some candles on the coffee table and turned the lights down. She was absolutely striking in the light. I sat at the other end of the couch, some six or so feet away. “Please put your foot down, I can’t concentrate,” I started. Lisa obeyed without comment. I continued, “Lisa, you know that I adore you, but I want you to be very, very sure of what you are doing. I don’t want you to someday regret not saving all these things for someone you meet in the future. Now I’m ready, willing and able to do whatever you want, but you have to be sure.” I was serious, but Lisa just laughed. Then she turned to me and got very serious. She said, “I have never been more sure about anything in my life. You came into my life accidentally and have changed it forever. I want you so bad it hurts. And I would do anything in the world you asked me to. I trust you. You can make love to me or just fuck me. I will jack off for you or jack you off. All you have to do is ask. Hell, you don’t even have to ask. Just do what you want with me.” She put her leg back up on the cushion and slid her hips toward me until only her head remained on the arm of the sofa. “Did I tell you how wet I got shopping for panties,” she asked as her hands began unbuttoning her blouse. She wore no bra and her breasts rose and fell with her increasingly heavy breathing. She sat up long enough to take the blouse off completely, then lay back down. She hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and began to raise her hips to remove them. “Please leave them on,” I said. She lowered her hips back to the couch and put both hands on her breasts. She played with her titties slowly and gently, rolling her nipples between her fingers. Eventually one hand dropped to her panties and she began to rub her clit through the drum-tight silk. With eyes closed and head reclined she said, “Feel free to jump in any time.” I watched Lisa masturbate for a few minutes, then placed my fingertips lightly on top of hers as they slowly played with her clit. Her motion stopped briefly, then, began again with my prompting. Her hips moved to the rhythm of her fingers. I bent both of her knees up and spread them apart. The crotch of her panties was drenched in her liquid excitement. The material did not absorb the moisture, but rather allowed it to pass through, glistening in the candlelight. The wetness took on an iridescence on the panties that it didn’t have on the tan skin of Lisa’s thighs. I lightly touched the panties and pulled my finger back. Tendrils of the thick juice followed my finger back, finally separating and disappearing back to its source. I stopped Lisa long enough to remove the wet panties and threw them aside. She resumed her position and finger motion instantly, seemingly happy to be free of the restriction. Her single finger began to do what I had seen her do before, that is, dip beneath her virgin lips and return to her clit repeatedly. I touched the wetness of her inner thighs and played my fingers to her outer lips. Her juices had flown past her anus and I touched her there. Her response was to increase the speed in which she masturbated. I allowed my finger to move upward until it reached her pussy hole. I carefully pushed my finger inside, her own finger touching mine as she played. I am not sure what I expected, but there was no restrictions, no virgin blockage to penetrate. My finger went past the first knuckle easily. I began to slowly pump my finger in and out of her pussy. It was so tight that I could feel the walls of her cunt contract against my finger. Yet, the juices made the motion so easy. I pushed one finger all the way in, then, caught Lisa’s hand on her down stroke and prompted her to put her finger inside with mine. The feeling was wonderful as her finger slid inside her cunt next to mine. She picked up my cue perfectly and together we finger fucked her tight pussy. Just her finger and mine, no more. The time would come for more at a later date. I wanted to climb on top of her and feel that tightness and wetness on my cock, but that was yet premature. My cock was aching and I knew that I would cum with the slightest stimulation. I whispered to Lisa, “I want you to use something other than your finger on your clit.”

“I can’t reach it with my tongue. I’ve tried,” she said seriously. That certainly primed my imagination for future events. I envisioned her in a contortionist’s position lapping at her own pussy. I pulled my sweats down to my knees and knelt between her legs. She raised her head to watch me place my cock on her spread pussy. “Are you going to fuck me now?”, she asked, her voice quivering. “No, Hon. But I am going to make you cum with my cock. And I am going to cum all over your pussy just like the other night,” I said. I pumped my hips so that the head of my cock rubbed Lisa’s clit, and stroked the shaft of my cock up and down her wet slit, spreading her lips wide and flattening them aside. In seconds we were both ready to cum and I pumped hard and fast against her humping mound. My balls slapped against her pussy and I could feel the transfer of her rich juices.

She started just before I did and I relished her abandon. She squealed with delight as I ground my cock against her. My cum splashed up to her belly button, then trailed down to her short cunt hair on the subsequent squirts. When both our cums were complete, I sat back on the couch. “I wanted you to fuck me,” she said. “And I wanted to, but it’s not time yet,” I responded. We both relaxed for a minute without moving. Then Lisa sat up next to me on the couch. “Let’s watch a little TV,” she said as she pulled her legs up under her and cuddled next to me. My resistance was thinning and I wasn’t sure how much longer I could hold back from fucking that sweet, tight virgin pussy.

“Have you really tried to lick your own pussy?”, I asked, laughing.

Lisa laughed too then said, “I really have, but I just can’t quite get there. Wanna see me try?”

“Maybe in a little bit, let’s rest for a while.”

I was soon to find out just how flexible and athletic Lisa really was.

macfar
macfar
86 Followers