The Health Club Ch. 3

Story Info
The temptation is too much.
3.6k words
4.6
41.5k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/20/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
macfar
macfar
86 Followers

Lisa and I sat for about an hour watching some nonsensical movie. She was cuddled up next to me and I had my arm around her. There was no conversation, just nice closeness. We were both naked and I could feel the warmth of her body against mine. Finally bored with the TV, I let my hand drop from her shoulder to her firm breast. She responded by touching my cock. The escalation was natural. The more I played, the more she played, until my cock was rock hard. I didn’t want to cum this was, without giving Lisa complete pleasure, but the timing and opportunity were perfect to introduce her to oral sex.

“Would you still like to learn about pleasing a man with your mouth?”, I asked.

“I would love to,” she said. And without any instructions Lisa dropped her head to my lap. The girl was a natural. She had watched way too many skin flicks. She put the head of my cock in her mouth and sucked hard, then forced her lips down the shaft, not losing the suction. I could feel her tongue work in circles and knew there would be no instructions from me. I watched the back of her head go up and down on my prick, as though it was all in slow motion replay. Lisa turned and lay on her belly, her cute little ass lit by the candles. She spread her legs when my hand touched her ass. My middle finger found her clit while my thumb pressed lightly against her ass hole. I was careful to not penetrate her ass, but applied just enough pressure to be on the verge of penetration. She loved it, and I could tell she was confused as to whether she wanted to push her ass toward my thumb or her pussy toward my finger. Aside from her dilemma, I was getting close to cumming. “Slow down there, Hon. You’re going to make me cum,” I said.

She looked up at me with a smile. “Isn’t that the general idea here?”, she said.

“Well yes,” I said. “But not all cocksuckers let you cum in their mouth.”

Lisa burst into laughter, her head falling back to my lap. Still laughing she said, “But I want to taste your cum. Maybe I won’t like it, but I want to try it at least once.”

“It’s OK by me, but sit up here for a minute first, let’s not make things happen too soon.”

“We can make things happen over and over again,” she responded.

That was hard to argue with, so I said, “Good point, go for it.” Lisa had my cock back in her mouth in seconds and I resumed my playing with her ass and clit. With her ass grinding up and down and her head bobbing in my lap, I lost all control. I started to cum and inadvertently applied a little too much pressure with my thumb. It popped through the barrier of her sphincter muscles and Lisa’s ass cheeks clenched. At the same time her head lunged downward on my cock. I felt the back of her throat as my cum shot in her mouth. Lisa kept pumping and sucking until I held her head still. She rose quickly and ran for the bathroom. I was afraid she was going to be sick and I followed her in. She leaned over the sink and spit out my used cum. She spit several more times while I tried to hide a giggle. “It doesn’t taste bad, but I couldn’t bring myself to swallow it. Sorry,” she said.

“Nothing to be sorry for. That was the best I have ever had,” I told her honestly.

We laughed as we returned to the living room.

“I don’t believe that you actually tried to lick your own pussy,” I said, hoping she would offer to try. “Tell you what, you show me how you tried and I will take over where you fail. Would you like me to lick your pussy?”

“Are you kidding? I’ve jacked off imagining you eating me,” she said. Lisa laid on her back on the floor and effortlessly pulled her legs up, hooking them behind her shoulders. It was the most erotic thing I have ever seen. She was looking directly into her own spread pussy. Her tiny ass hole was puckered and displayed for my pleasure. Bending her head and sticking her tongue out, Lisa was only a couple of inches away from actually tonguing her own pussy. It was absolutely indescribable. She looked up at me and said, “If you could pick me up and lean me against the wall, I might get a little closer.”

I was totally speechless. I couldn’t believe this was really possible. I propped Lisa’s contorted body against the edge of the couch, and the new position got her head even closer to her pussy. “If you put a little pressure to the back of my head I think I can do it,” Lisa mumbled, still trying to get there on her own. I gently pushed the back of her head downward and witnessed the most remarkable example of self-gratification anyone will ever see. Lisa was actually licking her own pussy! She licked one time then said, “I think my cum tastes better than yours.” Then she resumed licking at her clit. She moaned at her own teasing and all I could do was watch in wonder. This was what wet dreams were made of. I released the pressure from the back of her head and she quickly chastised me, “I’m not done yet. I want to cum!”

“OK, but let me taste it too,” I responded. I knelt before Lisa’s folded body. I could actually kiss Lisa on the mouth while my chin rested on her gaping pussy. I lowered my kisses to her pussy and tasted that sweet virgin cum. I probed her gaping hole with my tongue and licked her tender ass hole. I was so enthralled with my own pleasure of eating Lisa’s pussy, that I ignored the fact that she was cumming. She pulled my face hard to her crotch and actually cut off my breath while she ground my face against her pussy. I finished her off and sat back to admire the view. “Some day I will fuck you in that position,” I said. Lisa smiled and said, “You could do it now if you want.” I could only shake my head no as I rose to my feet. Lisa unwound herself and stood next to me. “Then what are we going to do about this,” she asked as she grabbed my throbbing cock.

“Why don’t you figure that out,” I said.

Lisa responded, “If you leave it up to me, I will have that baby in my pussy before you can blink.”

“No, not yet. Believe me, when the time comes, you won’t be sorry for the wait,” I said.

“OK, then I have a surprise for you,” Lisa piped. “Be back in a second.” Before I could ask what was going on, she slipped on her shorts and blouse and headed out the door. She returned shortly with a Wal-Mart shopping bag. She brought the bag to the coffee table, spread the candles farther apart and dumped the contents of the bag between them. There were 6 or 7 pairs of different panties. “These are what I was shopping for when I got all wet,” she said. “I love sexy panties and have always gotten a little wet when I put them on. But since you have come into my life, and knowing how you love panties, I get wet even thinking about wearing them. How about a little fashion show?”

She didn’t give me a chance to refuse. In an instant she was nude and pulling a pair of the panties up and over her thighs. She instructed me to lie down on the floor on my back and propped my head up with a large throw pillow. She stood at my feet in the first pair of bright red bikinis. She turned slowly then proceeded to walk toward my face, straddling my body as she walked. She stood over my cock and started to slowly squat down. When the crotch of the panties hit the head of my cock, it jerked involuntarily. Her body was so agile. She slid her crotch up and down the shaft of my cock several times. Then she moved forward and squatted over my face. I lifted my head to her crotch, but she pulled away. I could see a dark stain of moisture spreading on the panties. She withdrew from my face and humped my throbbing cock some more. Then, completely out of the mood, she scurried to put on another pair of panties. The second pair was pink with lace around the leg holes and waistband. The scenario repeated itself, and the more Lisa rubbed the slick material against my cock, the closer I came to cumming. The third pair was a black thong, and when she rubbed them against me I could feel her ass cheeks grab my prick. By the time she had “demonstrated” the sixth pair, I was going crazy. I wanted, no, I needed to cum. My balls ached and it was all I could do not to grab my cock and jack off.

She had saved the best for last. The panties were pearl white and felt like the finest silk. They weren’t as tight as the cheaper panties but they were still gorgeous. This time, instead of rubbing my cock with the panties, she sat straight down on the head. My cock actually started to penetrate her pussy, driving the smooth material inside her. The small amount of slack in the crotch of the panties forbade my cock from going inside very far, but it was far enough for me to shoot my wad. Lisa winced and pushed hard against my cumming prick. She wanted full penetration, but it was not to be. Her hand went to the front of her panties and she was able to cum before I had finished. Our cums mingled in the panties and the surplus ran down the shaft of my cock. Lisa rose from her squatting position and I could see the panties still pushed inside her. This was obviously as close as he had ever come to being fucked. “That was too close, you sneaky little shit,” I said.

“Maybe so,” she said, “but as good as that was, I can’t wait to have you completely inside me. Please fuck me now.”

It was easy for me to say no at that point. My cock had already withered and lay limp on my leg. “It’s not time yet, Hon. Just be patient. How about a snack?”

Lisa, still in her wet panties, and I walked to the kitchen. While I searched the frig, she sat on a bar stool, her legs opening and closing, not in a provocative way, but in more of a nervous manner. I watched her fidget as I got out some cheese and crackers. “Are you OK?”, I asked.

“Oh, I guess so. I don’t know,” she quibbled. “This has been the best night of my life, but it’s like it’s not complete. You know I’m not going to be happy until we have made love.”

“Lisa, I promise you we will make love. I just don’t think it should be tonight. As good as it’s been, it’s not complete for me either. Don’t you think I would like to stick my cock in that tight little pussy of yours? Do you know how many times I have wanted to fuck you without even asking? You said you trusted me, so bear with me a little longer. OK?”

“OK,” she conceded. “But I won’t quit trying.”

I just laughed and led her back to the living room with a plate of cheese and crackers. We munched a little and made small talk, the faint noise of the TV in the background. I was first to turn the conversation toward a more serious tone. “Lisa, tell me about your sexual experiences. I know you’re a virgin, but surely there have been times ….” I didn’t know how to finish.

“Well, let’s see,” Lisa started without hesitation. “My first experience was when I was about 9 years old. There was this teenager named Billy who used to live next door and baby-sit for me occasionally. The games he invented usually had me in a dress and generally with my panties exposed. I always wondered why he rubbed himself all the time. He followed me into the bathroom once and said he wanted to watch me pee. I didn’t know any difference and didn’t care. I’m pretty sure he jacked off in his pants while I was peeing. I didn’t really have any interests or questions about sex until I was about 13. Then I inadvertently discovered in the bath tub that rubbing my pussy was somewhat enjoyable. It wasn’t a big deal, just felt good. At 13, I still hadn’t started my period and didn’t have any hair on my pussy. I didn’t have my first orgasm until I was 17.

The whole puberty thing was disgusting for me and just seemed like a horrible inconvenience. I had better things to do, like running track and doing gymnastics. My coaches and teachers were mostly women and I never had any “crushes” on any body. But once I had my first orgasm, I was hooked. I don’t think a day went by that I didn’t make myself cum. But it was so gratifying that I never thought of involving a boy. I actually thought it was a special “gift” I had.” Lisa laughed at her own innocence.

“But surely you knew that sex was out there and there was more to it than masturbation,” I interrupted.

“Yeh, I knew,” Lisa continued. “But I just wasn’t interested and there weren’t any boys interested enough in me to press the issue.”

“And when you masturbated, did you just rub your clit, or did you ever try to put anything in your pussy,” I asked, truly curious.

“Oh yes,” she said with a grin. “When I was in college I had this little pen light I kept next to my bed in the dorm room. You know what I’m talking about? Just one of those little jobs that take two AAA batteries, and you twist the top to turn them on. They’re not much bigger than a fountain pen. My roommate had left school with mono so I had a room to myself for a couple of weeks. It was a Friday night with nothing to do. There was a thunderstorm going on outside, and I had just jumped out of the shower when the power went off. I stumbled my way from the bathroom to my bed, looking for the light. I found it and sat on the bed, still wet from the shower. For whatever reason, I shined the light on my pussy and was intrigued at how it looked in that little beam of light. I spread my legs and began to explore myself. I used a hand mirror from my dresser to get a better angle and found myself getting excited. I knew that I got wet when I jacked off, but I had never gotten wet without touching myself. I could see the wetness forming on my pussy so I started to masturbate. I didn’t think twice about touching myself with the light. And before I knew what was happening I was experimenting with putting the light inside me. It was really pretty cool. The light would dim, then, go completely away as the light went inside me. Then when I would pull it out, the light would reappear. It was a little uncomfortable at first, but the more I did it, the better it felt. I still have the light and I still play with it occasionally.” Lisa blushed at her confession. “Other than that there has never been anything in my pussy but your finger and mine.”

I realized at about the same time Lisa did that I had a hard on again. I could envision this pretty little girl fucking herself with a 4 inch flashlight.

“I have to pee,” Lisa announced.

“Can I watch,” I asked.

“Sure, Billy. Follow me,” Lisa said laughing.

I followed her into the bathroom and watched her sit on the stool, her still wet panties at her ankles. She kicked them aside and spread her legs wide for me to see. This woman had no inhibitions. I had never seen a woman piss before. I guess I expected a small directed stream. But her golden urine came in an uncontrolled torrent, splashing against her lips and spraying into the bowl. I found it very stimulating as Lisa leaned back when she was finished and let me see the last bit drip from her pussy lips. She cleaned herself and led me back to the couch.

I found my mind reeling. I wanted to put something in her pussy, but it couldn’t be anything of size.

“Lisa,” I said. “I think I have a pen light in my tool box in the garage. If I can find it, do you want to play a little?”

“Sure, but I’d rather have this,” Lisa said as she wrapped her hand around my hard cock.

“Give me a minute, but don’t start without me,” I joked as I headed for the garage. The light I found was not exactly a pen light, but rather a small Mag Lite. Its overall length was about 5 inches, and ¾ of an inch in diameter. The bulb end was slightly larger. I wiped the dust and grease off and went back inside. The batteries were good and I waved the light in a circular motion as I came back down the stairs to the living room. Lisa giggled with delight.

“Wait,” she squealed. “Let me make it dark so you have to find me.” Lisa blew out the candles and turned the TV off. I stood at the bottom of the stairs in total darkness. When I turned the light back on, Lisa was gone. I shone the beam of light around, but couldn’t find her. It was obvious that she had slipped into the master bedroom. As I walked through the door, the light found Lisa in the center of my king sized bed, leaning back against the headboard. Her knees were pulled up and spread apart and she was playing with her clit. I turned the light off and walked to the edge of the bed in darkness. I aimed the light where I thought her pussy was and turned it on. My aim was perfect. All that could be seen in the small beam of light was her pussy and working finger. “I told you not to start without me,” I said.

“Sorry,” she said. “But I had to make sure I was wet enough to play ‘Hide the Flashlight’.”

I pulled her hand away and zoomed the light toward her cunt. It was already glistening with moisture. I touched her clit with the bulb end and rubbed up and down gently. “I can feel the heat,” she said. I angled the cylinder so that the light shone upward as I traced it down her slit. It occurred to me that if I put the light inside her, I couldn’t see, thus defeating the purpose. I turned the bathroom light on, closing the door all but a crack, and returned to the bed. In the faint light I could watch as I slowly made the bulb end of the flashlight disappear inside Lisa. Very gently I began a fucking motion with the light. Lisa was right. The effect was mesmerizing. First there was light, then, it disappeared in folds of pink tissue. Lisa moaned with delight as I increased the depth of my strokes. I was fucking her with as much of the full length of the light as I could without losing my fingertip grip on the slick metal. Her hand returned to her clit and she brought herself to a chaotic climax. She writhed and squealed with delight as the spasms of her orgasm shot through her body. It ended too soon and I was left with an aching hard on. Damn I wanted to fuck her.

“Please fuck me now,” Lisa cried. “I will never be more ready. PLEASE!” I pulled Lisa to the edge of the bed and draped her legs over to the floor. I opened the bathroom door wide, flooding the room with light. If I was going to fuck my first virgin, I wanted to see it happen. I pulled Lisa’s legs up high and spread them. Her pussy was gorgeous as I looked down at it. I placed my cock at her hole and pressed gently. The head began to disappear inside her, but the pressure was intense. I pulled back and started again. This time the head disappeared completely. Lisa moaned, “Do it all…please do it all.”

The third stroke put about 3 inches of my hard cock inside her. Then on the fourth, I pushed the full length deep into her womb. Lisa gasped and let out a long guttural groan. I pumped my cock in and out of her hot pussy. Her cunt muscles gripped at my shaft and squeezed my cock head. It was so tight and yet so slick. I felt my cum build up and punished Lisa with my final ramming thrusts. I didn’t pull my cock out when I had finished, but just stood there feeling the pressures of her cunt on my shrinking prick.

“That was worth the wait,” Lisa gasped. “Now we can start having some real fun at the Health Club.”

macfar
macfar
86 Followers