The Heart Wanders Ch. 01

Story Info
Liam receives a message from an ex.
2.7k words
3.69
3.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled up into the driveway, slowly braking before the garage door, remembering to turn the lights down. Did not help to have to go running errands in the morning and have a dead car, although I did enjoy using public transit it was usually packed to the brim and you usually would be left waiting for the next one to come. Not the best thing to have happen when you're in a rush for sure. Putting the car in park, I turned it off through the ignition button and grabbed my work bag from the passenger seat, riffling through it to see if I had left anything at the office.

All good.

I opened the door and was greeted with a warm summer's breeze, it was a lovely feeling, looking at the sun slowly setting and sighing with relief knowing that I had a day off tomorrow. It was going to be spent lounging around, maybe doing some chores, shopping online, and going for a walk. Grinning with the possibilities, I locked the car and made my way to the front door.

Never would I thought to see the day where household chores would excite me.

I put my key into the front door and activated the combination, with a click it opened and I pushed it, stepping inside. The foyer was dark, with the remaining light from the fading twilight outside fading away so I turned on the lights. I had a small headache, but that was common from being hooked up to the neural network all day. I knew Anya was home and she never liked leaving lights on in rooms where she wasn't in, even if she was right next to it which I was thankful for. Turning to the door, I locked it while kicking off my shoes. Once I was done setting them aside, I glanced to the kitchen where a light was on and I saw Anya.

She was holding onto a cup, no doubt filled with tea, and peering down with lidded eyes at her tablet. Her jet-black hair framed her tanned face, which had a concentrated look on it. She must have been reading the news, which hadn't exactly been positive lately.

Wearing a light-blue t-shirt and pajama pants, she looked about ready to collapse on the couch and fall asleep. I walked into the kitchen area and she looked up with a smile.

"Hey hun, have a good day?" She asked. I sighed, and set my bag on the island.

"Yeah it was fine, had quite a few orders to fill out but you know, the usual." I replied. It was busy work in the office and we just had some new models of TVs come in. "How was your day?" I asked back, making my way towards her, and cupping her chin in my hand. She set her tablet down and closed her eyes.

"Mine? Irritating, but nothing major." She opened them up, the vibrant green staring right into my soul. "I'm happy to be home though. As I always am."

I smiled at her words and hugged her, she was the one constant that kept me going.

"Oh, by the way." Anya pulled back a bit from the hug "You got a message from, um, let me check." She picked up the tablet, and scrolled for a minute. "Penelope? She's from your old school, isn't she?"

The name hit me in the gut and brought so many memories back in a flash. A deep wave of nostalgia washed over me. "I wonder why Penelope would be messaging me?" I thought. It was strange, feeling the memories rush though, of her long brown hair tinged with blonde, her cute button nose, that wonderful ass that beget stares. I began to feel the familiar stirring within me, and I could feel my hard on pressing against the confines of my pants, thinking back to the time she bent over a table at school to grab something from our classmate, and seeing the tight, shapely bottom outlined by the black tights she wore.

That image was something that had appeared in my masturbation fantasies frequently. Sometimes I would imagine Penelope bent over the table, looking lustfully back at me with those deep brown eyes, almost begging for me to make love to her. I would oblige, and slowly pull down those tights to reveal that plump treasure, her sex glistening with wetness. I would always wake up immediately after this, extremely disappointed and with a painful erection which I would then relieve in the washroom.

However, these fantasies had faded into memory over time and they had been replaced by thoughts of Anya, my wonderful wife of three years. She had noticed my problem and grinned playfully.

"Sheesh, should I be worried here? Or has Grant been telling you too much fucked up shit and you're thinking back to it?" She poked at me, unknowing to my imaginary infidelity.

Grant is a co-worker of mine, whom while working also seems to have the time to go on and on about his sexual escapades. Men, women, if he can fuck them, he has. I always joked that if there was a picture of someone in the dictionary above the term 'depraved bisexual', Grant would be it. He's also the last person you want representing your company at an event. Not that he's a terrible guy mind you, but someone who you just nod your head and smile at to keep him happy.

"Nah, Grant left me alone for most of the day thankfully." I sighed, going over to the cupboard, and grabbing a glass to fill with water. I turned on the tap with a push of a button, while my hard-on rubbed uncomfortably against the fabric. I stiffened while I held the glass under the running water.

"Oh, well that's good then. Usually you have an awkward story every day or so that he brings up to you while you're trying to work. Like that whole thing where he was offering you his sex toys. Completely unsanitary." She rubbed her arms and leaned against the kitchen island. Looking closely, I could see her hardened nipples pressing against the light blue fabric of her shirt. I felt my penis twitch, and I looked up at her eyes, setting my glass off to the side.

"Yeah, usually I do. But luckily all my day consisted of was just boring, old, fucking stupid papers to go through. I'm home now though, with you to snuggle all night." I grinned and moved over to Anya, taking her in my arms. She giggled as I massaged her back.

"I'm perfectly fine with snuggling all night." She whispered longingly into my ear. Her left hand moved down to rub against my member, earning a hiss of pleasure from me. We had sex fairly frequently, and it never felt like we were doing it simply because. I was blessed to have such a wonderful mate.

I nuzzled her neck and began to trail kisses down her skin to her collarbone, she sighed and kissed the top of my head inhaling deeply while doing so. My hands moved down to cup her wonderful cheeks, squeezing them playfully. She closed the distance between us and began to moan, whilst still playing with my hard-on. In response to this, I took my right hand and slowly maneuvered it into her pajama pants, finding her slit and rubbing her folds. She was extremely wet, and I parted them with one of my fingers, going deep inside her. Anya gasped, and she bit her lip, not hard by any means but it was the little way I knew she was enjoying it. We both side stepped towards the kitchen island, with intent on using it for a way to brace ourselves but Anya stopped me.

"I think we should move somewhere else." She pointed out, which I can agree with. I wasn't a huge fan of sex where we make our food, but the bed was upstairs. Living room however...

She took my hand and pulled me along across the foyer to the living room. It was a spacious area, with a TV mounted on the wall furthest away from us, a couch and a love seat surrounding a wooden table in the center. It was my favourite place to relax, to eat a meal, and to make love.

Anya seemed to agree, she let go of my hand and laid down on the couch, looking up at me with a smile that conveyed the want, the need for us to be joined. That was all it took, I sat down next to her on the couch and grabbed her pajamas, gently pulling them off. She wiggled her hips to allow the garment to slide down her legs, allowing me access to her lower body. I lifted her left leg on to my shoulder and caressed her thigh, hearing what sounded like a soft mewl coming from her.

"Oh, oh yes. Darling I need more, I need you." Anya moaned into the pillow, she had started playing with her clit and had grabbed onto my hair when a voice rang out.

"Hello Anya, I've detected a change in temperature and the atmosphere. Shall I turn on some romantic music and dim the lights?" Came the voice, a calm robotic nature to it. Anya started to laugh uncontrollably, I smiled but continued with moving up Anya's thigh.

"CASM, mmm, no that's not necessary...ah!" She squealed as I kissed her mound. Her inner lips were slightly parted, and she tasted sweet. It was a fond taste, one that brought me back to the first time we made love and I enjoyed it immensely. I lifted her right leg onto my shoulders and began to give Anya head. She cooed and sighed, running her fingers through my hair, I started off slow and after a minute began to quicken the pace. Her moans became louder and she started to buck her hips against me, I held onto her legs tightly and continued, no stopping.

"Oh, oh Liam. I'm, I'm going to, ohmygodohmygodohmygod." She gasped as her orgasm flooded her body and caused her to shudder with pleasure. I sat back against one of the cushions, happy with my handiwork and watched as she breathed, chest going up and down. Anya looked at me with a content smile.

"I think it's time you got some fun darling." She sat back up and moved towards me on her hands and knees. She gingerly unbuckled and unbuttoned my pants and pulled them off. They came off like her pajama pants, with ease. My erect penis stood at attention.

Anya gripped it, causing me to sigh in pleasure. Her hands were cool, which felt quite nice, especially when she started jerking me off. Fuck, it felt so good, I was hoping I could hold my orgasm for as long as I could. Closing my eyes, I immediately groaned out as she took me in her mouth. Her tongue danced its way around my tip and she slowly bobbed her head up and down. I ran my fingers through her hair and followed with some slight humping. Stars started forming in my vision and I could almost feel my toes twitching from the pleasure, but she stopped.

"I'm sorry babe, but I think it's better if it goes inside me than all over the couch." She grinned mischievously. I nodded knowingly and kissed her.

"I think we should get our shirts off huh?" I asked, Anya's shirt was comfortable but mine was a dress shirt and had overstayed its welcome. I wanted to feel her skin against mine.

She nodded and pulled her shirt up over her breasts. They bobbed free of their confines, the tanned skin contrasting with the darker nipples. I realized I had been holding in a breath and let it out, she was so beautiful. I unbuttoned my shirt and shrugged it off, putting it on the floor. Anya climbed on top of me and positioned her vagina at my tip. She slowly sat down, and I helped guide myself in.

She was warm, and very wet, her muscles stretching to accommodate me. We both sighed with a warm mirth as we got comfortable. I placed my hands on her butt, and slowly began to move, savoring the inside of her. Anya arched her back with her eyes closed, biting her lip gently. Her hands came to rest on mine as she rode me cowgirl style. It was our favourite position, one that she was the most comfortable with.

"Babe, this was all I could think about today. You know me with work, usually I can keep my mind focused but today..." I moaned out, and it was true. Generally, we went about our days perfectly fine but then some of them all we wanted to do was fuck like rabbits. "I missed you." Anya shifted her position and bent over on to my chest, I took my hands off her bottom and hugged her close to me, kissing her face in the process.

"Mm, yes, I know. I thought the same. All I could imagine was you making love to me, touching me, holding me." She sighed, and her eyes met mine. Lust and love had filled them, and it was upon seeing this that I started to go even faster. "Ungh, babe...please...keep going...I think I'm...." She panted, and I could feel my orgasm build within me. Anya moaned hard into my neck and shuddered suddenly, whilst I clenched my toes and ejaculated, my seed going deep inside her. I sighed with content, and slowly ran my fingers through her hair, savoring the moment. A small muffled giggle came from her and I felt her hot breath on my neck, while she grabbed a blanket from the top of the couch and draped it over us. The glow of twilight shining in through the curtains washed over us as we fell into a deep nap.

++++++

I awoke to a pitch-dark room, Anya's arm draped over me. She was still sleeping peacefully, and I could just barely make out her outline next to me. My mouth felt extremely dry, and I thought back to the water I filled up before we made love. I didn't want to disturb her, so ever so slowly I sat up and placed my feet onto the cool floor.

"Hello Liam, I hope that your nap was sufficient. It is currently 8:00pm, Eastern Time." CASM rang out softly, almost in a whisper.

"Yes CASM, it was." I replied, making to my way to the kitchen. Although I was naked, the cool air coming from the air conditioning was comfortable. I sure did love this new house; the amount of space was unmatched compared to the old apartment. "CASM, have I received any messages?" I asked the computer as the lights came on slowly.

"One from Penelope currently." It stated firmly. That must have been the one that Anya was talking about.

"Go ahead and play it." I asked, extremely curious. I made my way over to the glass of water that I filled over an hour ago, grabbed it and chugged as much as my thirsty throat would allow.

"Understood. Playing back message from 5:07pm." CASM responded. I looked on the widescreen TV in the kitchen that had just turned on and was greeted by Penelope's smiling face.

"Liam! It's been so damn long man, how have you been? I'm back in town for a few days, we should get together and have a drink or something. Catch up, you know? Shoot me back a message once you get this alright? Peace dude!" The screen flickered back to the home screen, a million thoughts running through my head. It took me a moment to get my composure, however I smiled happily. Seeing her face and just how excited she was. It felt like back when we first met. We didn't end on the best of terms, but I was finally going to see my friend again.

"CASM, I'm responding to Penelope. Just uh, let me just get some clothes on first." I immediately ran up the stairs, two at a time. The lights coming on, one after another, I turned the corner and entered the bedroom, going to the closet and grabbing some pants and a shirt.

I'm going to see Penelope again.