The Heat of the Sun and of Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt his tongue move upwards from my slit. Gently kissing me up the central line of my body, then I felt it. That lovely moment when a mans cock pushes against my pussy, just before it opens me and forces its way inside. "Are you sure" he said, his voice sounding like liquid honey.

"yes, I want you in me, I want you to fill my cunt with your cock and spunk".

There it was again, the inner whore speaking for me. He thrust, pushing my lips and the walls of my soaking vagina apart. Sinking deep inside me with an almost animal urgency. I was close to cumming by this point and wasn't about to delay it, I had waited too long. My pussy gripped the shaft of his cock as the first waves of orgasm overtook me. He thrust harder, ramming himself fully into me. As my orgasm reached its peak, I felt his hot cum spraying into me, heightening my sensation.

He clamped me to the chair and kissed me passionately. He was beautiful, his hair tousled from the passion we had spent together. I gazed into his eyes and he moved backwards, pulling himself out of me. We stood and kissed again. I knew he was going to go, I was happy for him to leave, but just needed one last embrace. We kissed again, arms entwined.

I bent down and picked up his robe, he had dropped it as he had first walked in. I helped him into it with one last lingering kiss. Then he was gone. The rest of the holiday was a wild ride, but that first time was special, very special indeed as it led me into a whole new lifestyle, but that, as they say, that is another story!!

12