The Heatwave

Story Info
Two couples escape a midwestern heatwave.
2.6k words
3.61
53.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becca grunted as I took her head in my hands and pushed my sex deeper into her mouth. In a short time my orgasm had come.

I held her to me until I went soft, she softly snorting out short breaths and moaning. Releasing her, she rolled onto her back, panting, her lips and chin white with cum.

I got up to get a cool washcloth. I lay next to her, watching her.

Eyes closed, mouth open, her breathing subsiding. Her skin a nice golden tan...everything about her was breath taking.

I touched the cloth to the side of her face.

She opened her eyes and smiled at me. I stroked her face with the cool cloth then propped myself up on an elbow beside her.

As she dozed, I lightly caressed every inch of her face, neck and torso. Occasionally I would be rewarded with a smile and an appreciative hum as I caressed a nipple or the sensitive area over her hip points. And soon, in her post orgasmic state, in our "lair", she was deep asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

The heat wave continued in August across Kansas and Missouri without abatement. We decided would retire to a hotel for an entire week.

Instead we found an apartment on the Plaza to sublet, stocked it with everything conceivable for a sybaritic sojourn and moved in.

The ground rules were simple:

1) The drapes remained closed while the sun was above the horizon.

2) Rick & Becca's room was "private" - only for them and us.

3) Our room was designated the "party" room and the word was to be discretely passed among the building's guests and residents by a doorman of our acquaintance that, from time to time, we would be open to entertaining guests.

4) We would not leave our air-conditioned retreat/fortress unless we were absolutely stir crazy.

~~~~~~~~~~

Middle of day three: hormone concentrations and wantonness seemed to be peaking today.

Days one and two were spent in some solitude. It was lazy in the dim coolness of the apartment. Rick & Vicki, Becca and me, each paired off and were enjoying the change of bedmates.

Between the shared intimacies we might eat together or watch a movie but then we'd retire to our respective rooms.

But today was markedly different.

With Becca taking a nap, I got up to look in on Rick and Vicki in our room. Rick was saying goodbye to three Marines and their host, the man in 4c. They'd been in the apartment for a couple of hours.

Vicki lay on her belly in the middle of the bed. Even with the cool darkness of the room her body glistened with sweat. Her hair, damp and limp.

When the guests had left Rick stood at the bedside table, dropped the towel from around his waist and placed a glop of KY on his cock.

He knelt between her legs and pulled at her hips. She moaned and then, like a cat stretching, she came up on her hands and knees. He touched his cock to her nether hole.

"Go slow, Rick." She sounded dazed.

With one hand holding his cock and the other firmly gripping her hip he raised himself a little and guided his cock into her ass.

She screamed into her pillow at the violation.

"Hey, you know how I hate sloppy fourths. Or, let's see, three Marines and their host...sloppy fifths."

"Bastard...." She was breathing heavily, accommodating him.

"Cunt." And he slapped her ass.

"Oh...God...shit...uh...push a little...deep-er." She buried her head into her pillow and gripped the sheets tightly.

He pulled back then slowly moved forward. Her grip relaxed some with the fourth or fifth stroke. He stroked her sides, reached underneath her to pull a nipple.

I went and showered quickly. 10 minutes later I stood at the door of our room and watched as Rick finished with my wife.

He was in the final throes of orgasm as Becca's hand snaked across my chest from behind me.

Becca pressed herself to me and watched with me.

"He really likes doing her."

"Yeah, I can tell."

She smiled and kissed me slowly on my collarbone. Rick unceremoniously pulled out of Vicki and crawled off the bed.

"Bravo!" We both clapped. A little winded, he took a bow.

~~~~~~~~~~

Rick showered then joined Becca and me in their room. A good movie on HBO and a platter of cold hors d'eouvres was our break.

We watched from the bed.

And then the doorbell rang.

We all debated whether to answer it or not. I was finally "chosen" to answer it ("Jack, answer the damn door.").

I peered through the peephole then opened the door.

It was a distinguished looking gentleman, in his 50's, an Aussie accent, and his wife, looking to be in her early 20's,if that.

"Say mate, may we come in?"

"Uh...sure."

"We're from 12a. Sam and Jennie Bennett." He vigorously pumped my hand. She smiled. "So you're subletting from the Anderson's, eh? Good people. Know them?"

"Uh, no."

"Well, if what we understood from Alex at the front desk is true, the Andersons would hardily approve."

"And what, did you hear from Ms. Alex."

"Ah, yes, well, Ms. Alex said that there were two couples up here, taking a prolonged siesta from the heat, who might be open to having some company. Say, you're not a nest of pros or blackmailers or anything like that are you?"

I laughed. "No. Just practicing hedonists. What's your pleasure?"

"Well...can I see your woman?"

"Sure. My name's Jack, my wife's name is Vicki."

I lead the couple into the bedroom. It was dark and cool and reeked of sex and sweat even in the cool air. Sometime after Rick had finished with her, Vick had showered and crawled back into bed, her head wrapped in a towel and her body encased in a thick, white terry cloth robe.

"Bugger! What's gone on here?"

"Some Marines staying with the man in 4c since about 10 this morning. They left about an hour ago."

Sam laughed. "Martin Sebec! That Martin, bugger a goat, he would! Like has, actually."

"Well, he didn't bugger Vicki. Rick, my roommate and her temporary master, reserved that honor for himself."

"Oh, Martin *will* be back." Sam said laughing.

Vicki stirred and sat up, a bit dazed. Jennie sat down on the side of the bed, swept her hand lightly across Vicki's face then pulled the towel off Vick's head, fluffing her damp hair as she gazed at her. Vick remained passive.

"Open your robe, let me see you." Jennie spoke in a hushed voice sounding part admiring and part demanding. Vicki complied and Jennie bent and took a nipple in her mouth. Vick closed her eyes and lay back, Jennie pressing her to the bed.

"Jennie! Gawd but what the girl gets a head of herself sometimes!" Sam laughed again. "Jennie! You common slut, come here!"

Jennie came to Sam's side, flushed and panting slightly. Sam paid no attention to her and directed his attention to me.

"I've, uh, we've got this specific scene we'd like to play out."

"Sure. What is it?"

"I'll pull a chair up beside the bed. I want Vicki between my legs, at my command. I want us both to watch as you have your way with Jennie. When you've creamed her cunt order her to lie on her back and I'll order Vicki to eat Jen's cunt out and after she's finished I want Jennie to watch as I do your wife."

"Uhhh, okay."

"Um...I don't suppose we could tie your wife up? Hmmmm?"

"How?"

Sam was a bit nervous now. "Oh! Well, uh, just tie her arms at her elbows and then her wrists. That's all..."

"Well," I said slowly, "I guess it's ok but we don't have any rope or anything like that."

"Not a problem. Jen. Run back up to the flat. While I get acquainted with Jack and Vicki, fetch our toy bag."

"Right Sam."

Without ceremony Sam pulled up a chair beside the bed and proceeded to strip. A solid body, chest covered in dense white hair, and a large erection slapping his belly. He sat down with a smile, happily stroking his erection.

"OK, tell the bitch to kneel down for me."

I looked at Sam a bit incredulous. "Excuse me?" But before Sam could answer Vicki had gotten up out of bed and stood before Sam, robe loosely open.

"Sorry mate, we're doing a scene here. Nothing personal, eh?" Sam smiled and stroked her belly and thighs.

"Uh..." Vicki cut me off.

"What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to take that fucking robe off and kneel between my legs and don't ever speak to me unless I speak to you first. Got it Cunt?!"

She replied by way of shedding her robe and kneeling between his legs. Sam grabbed a handful of her short red hair and guided his erection into her mouth. Her upper body shook and she grunted as he probed with his cock.

Jennie came in carrying a Nike athletic bag. She looked different. She was moving a little more slowly than when I first saw her.

"Ah, love. Tie the fucking bitch then give yourself to Jack."

Jennie took a couple of lengths of rope from the bag and knelt behind Vicki, tying her at her elbows and wrists.

Jennie came and stood before me and for the first time I really took notice.

Jennie was young and blond with nicely tanned skin, a fresh face, medium sized, firm breasts and nice, nice legs. Her eyes though were half lidded and looked a little glazed.

"How old are you?"

"19. I was a foreign exchange student to Australia last year and that's where I met Sam. He's taught me a lot of things."

"Well, what do you want to do?"

"No. Don't ask me. Just do me. Do what you want. The rougher the more Sam likes it. And I like it, too."

I looked at Vick, kneeling in a very rigid, bound posture, Sam's cock in her mouth. Occasionally he was obviously hitting the back of her throat. She would gag and he would press her head down further.

Jennie followed my gaze. "Oh, don't worry, Sam wouldn't get real involved in her unless he knew you two better."

Jennie wore a man's button down white oxford shirt over a flimsy man's undershirt. The oxford shirt was buttoned to her breasts. I ripped the shirt open sending the buttons flying then I ripped the undershirt open and her breasts bounced into view.

Somewhere in the background, the distant background, I heard Sam shout "good show, Yes!"

I took Jennie by the wrist and pulled her to a table in the corner of the room and flung her belly down on it.

"Stay!"

I went to Sam's bag and found a pair of thumb cuffs. She struggled a bit and I grabbed a handful of hair and pulled back.

The thumb cuffs on, I pulled her short skirt up around her hips. I was surprised she was wearing panties but when I saw them I ripped them off and stuffed them, soiled crotch first into her mouth.

And without a further ceremony I mounted her and forgot about Sam and Vicki...

~~~~~~~~~~

As I said, the hormone concentrations and the wantonness were peaking this day. Vicki gave herself with slavish abandon to Sam.

Before Sam left, Rick had joined in on her abuse and also enjoyed a time with the nubile young Mrs. Sam.

Later, alone with just Rick, Becca and me, we all took turns with her and with each other.

We slept late the next day.

~~~~~~~~~~

At brunch the next day, Becca put a motherly arm around Vick and proclaimed that it was girl's day. Becca and Vicki retired together to Becca's room leaving Rick and I to fend for ourselves.

Rick channel surfed mostly and I read and napped. We didn't see the girls until supper that night.

~~~~~~~~~~

At bedtime of the fourth night we each retired to bed with our proper spouses. Vick wanted to take it slow and easy. She mounted me, after I tickled her back extensively with her makeup brush, and rode at her own pace.

She fell asleep on top of me post orgasm. When I rolled her off, she barely stirred.

~~~~~~~~~~

11AM of the fifth day.

Becca did not come out of her room after her breakfast and her morning shower.

"You should go visit Becca, you know. Shouldn't he, Vicki?" He was saying this as he was pulling on Vick's upper arm. Vick looked at him then me then caught on.

"Oh, yes...you should look in on Becca." I smiled. Rick and Vicki disappeared into my room.

Becca had the bedside lamp on and was reading a fat novel.

She was nude, near the middle of the bed. She looked up as I came in.

"Jeez, Jack, don't you want me any more? I thought you'd never come in."

I gave her a sheepish smile and walked toward the bed.

She swung her legs around on the side of the bed, turned off the bedside lamp and opened my robe. The room was now darkened except for the hot sunlight fighting to get in under the drapery.

She grasped me lightly by the hips and planted a soft kiss on my belly. I put my hands in her hair.

"Let's lay down."

Becca went to the middle of the bed and lay on her back. I sat next to her, facing the headboard. I wanted to drink her body in before I did anything else.

"Come here." She sounded a bit impatient.

"No. Wait." I smiled at her then reached to cup her face in my hand. She found my thumb with her mouth and sucked. I reluctantly disengaged my thumb and took my time tracing her body. It was a delight to heft each breast, thumb her nipples. I stroked her face and her neck, the area between her breasts and down to her belly, lightly teasing a line from each hip to each hip crossing right at the hairline of her bush.

I traced her thighs, stroked the sensitive flesh on the inner aspects of her thighs and calves then moved down and massaged her feet.

Then, to her surprised yelps, I sucked and licked each toe. "Shrimping," I mumbled.

On my way back up her body she parted her legs and I gently flicked my tongue over her sex, her lips slick and distended, poking through her matt of sex hair.

She thrust her hips up but I wasn't ready.

I slid up beside her, even with a breast. She rolled on her side toward me and I took her nipple. My hand ran down her back to the back of her thigh and I urged it over my hip, opening her sex to my hand from the rear.

Eventually I had three fingers deep inside her sex and two inside her ass. She gripped me tightly to her breast as he humped herself on my hand.

She was near coming when I suddenly wanted to be in her.

Rapidly I withdrew my hand from her and pushed her onto her back. I mounted her easily and held her to the bed by the shoulders.

She rubbed against me and came with a series of stifled cries.

With one hand tightly pulling a nipple to the outside of her body and the other tight under her jaw across her pulse points I fucked her frantically. I pounded into her hard with each thrust of my orgasm and Becca let out a short scream/grunt with every slam into her.

Sometime later I lay in the coolness, my mind not on anything in particular as Becca caressed my back.

~~~~~~~~~~

Before we left our retreat Vicki met Martin Sebec and the Marines again.

Rick and Vick had a wanton afternoon and Alex (short for Alexa) the door person gave us a nice surprise.