The Height Of Passion

Story Info
Carlos and Andre, lovers true, get it on.
1.3k words
3.5
20.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andre strolled out of the mansion smelling like the most sensuous olives, the sun glistening off his tanned skin except for the small area covered by his tiger-striped speedo. Carlos looked up from his delicious passionate story and saw a vision walk out onto the pool deck, a glistening vision in tiger-stripes. He had scheduled the pool party many weeks ago, secretly hoping to meet someone cute to share a quick moment with, but when he saw the olive-skinned vision before him, he knew instantly that all such empty moments were in his past forever.Everyone else was mingling inside. Carlos and Andre were left alone, and shared a look that ignited fires in their loins. Andre padded over to Carlos, and without a word leaned in for a kiss that would change their lives

Before Andre's lips could touch Carlos', Carlos drew back in a hurry. "No," he whispered. It was too sudden, too fast. It could not be happening. But the pounding in his heart and in his loins could not be so easily denied.: Indeed, the blood pumping into both their loins made their hot, throbbing desire for each other evident through their swimsuits. Andre leaned forward. "Could something wrong..." He dipped a hand down and drew one long finger along the bulge in Carlos' swimsuit, teasingly. "... feel like this?" "No, you are right," Carlos breathed before passionately pressing his lips to Andre's. Carlos moaned as he felt their lips touch for teh first time, but he knew it would not be the last. He slowly opened his mouth and felt their tongues flicker together like frolicking puppies in a field of strawberries.

Andre's hand cradled Carlos' head and slowly tangled his fingers in Carlos' hair. He slowly explored Carlos' mouth, almost drowning in his wet warmth, he could stay here forever Carlos, however, had other plans. He drew back hesitantly from the kiss, and started to kiss tantilizingly down Andre's neck before planting a series of butterfly kisses on his magnificently erect nipples. : "I love you," Andre whispered in the height of passion. Actaully it wasn't the height of passion, he knew, but it felt like it, with his lover, it just felt so...right Carlos moaned, those were the words he had been waiting for so long, and they sounded perfect. He started kissing lower and lower, and lower still, past the perfectly symmetrical pecs down to his tight abs And as his lips touched the waiting spandex covering the hot center of Andre's passion, Andre realized that he was now closer to the height of passion than ever before.

carlos licked little licks all around his spandex covered erection, before slowly, reverently pulling the spandex down to reveal Andre in all his wondrous glory : and such wonderous glory at was. so strong was carlos' love that he literally saw light emanating from andre's erect manhood, just waiting to be consumed and shared by his newfound soulmate And so Carlos' hot waiting mouth was a sheath for Andre's hot waiting sword, and Andre nearly passed out as the warm pink blanket that was CArlos' tongue wrapped around his sensitive manhood. Andre slowly thrust into the deep cavernous warmth that was Carlos' mouth in an imitation of the act he really wanted to perform. carlos understood the metaphor with all his heart and soul, but he took advantage of the fact that his mouth, unlike his posterior, had a tongue, and lapped and licked at the full length of andre's pulsating member

Andre felt himself getting too close to the height of passion, and so he reluctantly pulled out of Carlos' mouth. He grabbed Carlos under the arms and lifted him so they were standing face to face, and he kissed him rougly as he led him towards the pool. Carlos moaned "Andre, I want you to..." He moaned again, he could barely speak his head was so clouded with passion, " take me, please, posess me. Fill me to the utmost. Ravish me Andre" He growled in his deep spanish accent. "No, carlos," andre murmured into his ear, "i don't want to possess you...how can I possess you, when you already possess me, body, heart, and soul?" He pressed his hot manhood into Carlos' thigh, creating little currents of water that touched him like the hands of a thousand-armed lover They took steps down into the water as they gave themselves in to love. Carlos bent down and stripped off his swimsuit of his own accord. Andre ran his hand over Carlos' perfectly formed manhood which glistened with need and desire for him carlos moaned, mouthing "I love you" over and over again with every well-timed stroke of Andre's. he could see the height of passion shining like a well-formed, long, pointed beacon of light before his eyes.

"Please Andre, I want to be fully joined, as close, closer, than any two people can be, I want us to be together when we reach the height of passion. Take me Andre"

"Yes Carlos," replied Andre, "your perfect body is a roadmap to the height of passion, and I know exactly how to get us there." And with that, he turned Carlos over so that he was floating almost facedown in the pool. "Now," Andre commanded, "take a deep breath and hold it..." Slowly he slid his hot, teased engorged, throbbing member into Carlos' waiting needing desiring love hole "Yes" screamed Carlos and got a mouthful of water. Andre was instantly out and at his side, gazing worriedly into his eyes. "maybe that was a bad idea," he said.

Carlos smiled wickedly, he knew just what to do. He took Andre's member and slowly, lovingly led him with it to the shallow end He pushed Andre down to the floor and sat on top of him. Carlos grit his teeth and began to push himself down, joining himself completely with his love through the link of his engorged penis. but he moaned a bubbly moan of pain. Andre instantly stood up and drew him out of the water. "Forgive me, my love and my lover, I forgot the lubrication..." Carlos quickly hopped out of the water and ran over to get his suntan lotion, spreading it in his hands as he returned to the cool, loving waters. Luckily for them both, it was waterproof suntan lotion, so one hot Hispanic lover was able to make sweet love to his French soulmate without further injury.

Carlos greatly enjoyed lubing up Andre's staff of passion, being careful not to bring him to the height of passion. Carlos smiled as he finished, kissed his lover and mounted him like the stallion of love he really was. Carlos slid up and down on Andre's flagpole waving passion's ephemeral flag, breathing more and more heavily as he sensed the spirit of passion's flag enter into his deepest parts and inflame his entire body, gracing him with the strength and stamina of those truly in love.

Andre now felt himself nearing the true heights of passion, and his entire body was enflamed as he thrust up into the soft, fleshy bottom of his lover. Carlos as well began to sense that the height of passion was near at hand--or rather, somewhere else. He closed his eyes, moaning indecipherable words of love to his backdoor lover, and as he did so, he saw a vision of two lovely nude women who glowed with the light of a thousand stars. He knew them to be the spirits of all true lovers everywhere, and he felt honored and blessed to be chosen by them to reach the height of passion. And as they both reached the true, really truly true height of passion and exploded into white light, they too were added to the constellations of love and sodomy in the sky.

Epilogue: The waves in the pool lapped slowly against the sides of the empty pool. Andre and Carlos gazed down at it reflectively. Although they had never technically learned each others' names, they knew them in the depths of their souls. They communicated telepathically in the night sky, sharing memories of their past lives as true lovers.From two doves in the gardens of Babylon to two Emperors of rivalling nations, their love had never known end. "I love you Carlos," said Andre. "I love you too, said Carlos."

The. End.