The Heir

Story Info
He'd do anything to make her leave his heir alone.
2.3k words
35.6k
5
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DireLilith
DireLilith
516 Followers

Darcy looked over at his stepson's girlfriend.

The girl was trash, to say the least. The idea of her sullying his living room furniture, sitting on the same settee that his wife had bought at an art show this summer appalled him.

His stepson of twenty-one years had brought the girl over a few nights ago to 'meet the folks', as he put it. Apparently, he really thought this girl was the one. But Darcy didn't want this girl in his family, no way, no how, not even distantly as a daughter in law through his stepson.

It just wasn't going to happen.

"Listen, Mr. Wellington," the girl was saying.

Her voice was a silken purr. She crossed her legs, her short black skirt riding up her bare thighs as she did so.

"I like your son."

"Stepson."

"Yeah, stepson, whatever. The point is, I like him. He's a good fuck."

Darcy's dark blue eyes went wide, then his face contorted in rage. Had she just said what he thought she had said? She had!

He gripped his knees, forcing himself to be calm as his knuckles turned white. Flying into a rage just now would not be conducive to his plan of paying the girl off so she would go on her merry way.

"I like George and I'm not going anywhere. I have a strong feeling you think you're going to just pay me and expect me to go away. But I didn't hook up with your boy so I could get his money. I like his cock. And unless you can replace that, I'm not going anywhere!"

The girl laughed, and the sound was shrill and nerve-wracking as it ran up and down Darcy's spine.

Breathe, he told himself. Just breathe through this.

Calming, he wished for a moment he had thought to tape this conversation. But then he would have been caught himself trying to buy the girl off. And George would hate him, either way. The girl leaned back on the expensive couch, running her long red acrylic nails over the embroidered coverings. But her bright blue eyes were intently on Darcy's dark face. She swung her head, and her white-blonde hair slipped back over her shoulder. The slit in the front of her shirt loosened and tightened again, showing the curve of her large, round breasts.

For some reason, Darcy was reminded of a porn star.

"I have money," the girl said, going on. "I don't need any of yours. I'm a stripper. Did George forget to tell you that? I make a good thousand a night for myself. And I got my tubes tied when I was eighteen, as soon as I was legal. I don't have any dependants. I'm rather well off, I must say."

Now the girl leaned forward, arms crossed over her crossed thighs.

"I like sex, Mr. Wellington. And I like to fuck your son. It's a shame he's not really yours. He's got a cock as thick as – "

"Enough!"

It was too much for Darcy to handle. He stood up, shaking in his rage.

The girl stood up as well. He wanted to point to the door, to yell at her to leave his home immediately. But she was smiling so wickedly, as if she had some nasty idea in her head. She was enjoying his anger.

He almost wanted to backhand that look right off of her face, he'd never been so mad as this. But he'd also never struck a woman before, nor treated one cruelly. George's mother was the apple of his eye.

She grinned at him, that slut across the coffee table.

And Darcy walked over to her. She tilted her head back. He had no idea what to do next. She leaned against him, and he suddenly felt as if she knew what was going to happen better than he did, as if she knew him better than he knew himself.

"Unless you're going to replace that thick young cock of his with something I'd like better, I guess I'll be on my way, Mr. Wellington."

The girl's eyes were crystal clear. She wasn't stoned or high or under the influence of anything. But still Darcy couldn't believe his ears. Then, he was putting his hands on her shoulders – to push her away, he thought.

But he wasn't pushing her away. He was pulling her closer.

Then, he was kissing her, deeply. Her body was so soft in his hands. And her tongue went easily into his mouth, massaging his own expertly.

Darcy pulled away, appalled at himself. He didn't let her go though, not until she slid herself to the floor in front of him.

"I am a very good lover, Mr. Wellington," the girl was saying as she fiddled with his slacks.

"Your son met me through the club I work at. I'm their headlining show, you know. Men come from all over the state just to watch me writhe on stage."

She was reaching into his pants now, into his briefs, and pulling out his already-hard cock. With a look of chagrin, Darcy watched as she caressed his exposed cock in both her hands.

"And now I want to make you writhe for me, Mr. Wellington. I know you'll like it. I know you'll like me."

The girl's mouth moved over Darcy's cock expertly now. He felt himself wincing with the delight her mouth was giving him. George's delicate and dainty mother would never dare to do something like this. It had taken her two years to get over George's father's death, and another two years before she trusted Darcy enough to kiss him. She gave herself to him several times a month. But she did not work the wonders on his cock that this young trollop was working now.

The girl's tongue slid out of her rouged mouth, and he watched, looking down at her, as she ran it around and around his shaft. Her hands played with his balls, pulling him out fully from his clothing. As her mouth suckled him harshly, she pulled his pants down to his ankles, then pulled down his briefs.

Darcy Wellington found himself half naked in his sitting room, in the middle of the day. And with her mouth moving over him, her blonde hair moving side to side, he found he didn't care.

She got up, putting her arms around his neck now and drawing him into a deep kiss. Then she looked at him.

"I want you to fuck me like you've been wanting to fuck me. I know you want to. I know your wife is very sweet. And I'm not sweet at all, Mr. Wellington. "I want you to fuck me like you've never fucked your wife before."

Now the girl turned around. She ground her ass through her skirt against Darcy's hardened groin. He shook as he put his hands on her hips. She made everything sound so nasty, and feel so naughty. He was compelled to do exactly what she said. The girl knelt before a nearby chair as Darcy stepped out of his clothes. She leaned forward and pulled her skirt down to her knees, then slipped out of it. Then she lifted her arms above her head, pulling off her blue shirt.

She was completely naked now, her bottom sticking out round and plump as she leaned over the expensive chair, hands clinging to its wooden arms. Darcy peeled off his jacket and dress shirt and tie, dropping them to the floor.

Then he got to his knees behind his stepson's girlfriend, and reached out his hands. He put them on the warm flesh of her lower back, running his hands over her spine then down over the curves of her ass.

She was surprisingly clean, free of marks except for the tattoos of birds and flowers on her shoulders and upper arms.

Darcy gasped.

He looked down.

As if it were a snake seeking a rabbit, his cock was throbbing in between the girl's thighs. He made it jump, and it leapt up onto the roundness of her ass. He butted it forward, watching as one of her buttocks dented beneath the head of his cock . "Fuck me, Mr. Wellington. You know you want to. I'm such a bad girl, and you want me to be bad. Fuck me..."

The girl was panting, gasping, and clinging to the chair so hard he worried she would leave marks in it with her long red nails.

He was not able to control himself.

He had to fuck her.

Slowly, he put a hand on each of her ass cheeks, pulling her apart. One hand moved down to where her sex was throbbing wetly between her legs. He pulled her open with his fingers and touched her, and she groaned, tilting her head back. He stroked her firmly, wetting his fingers with her nectar thoroughly.

"You want me to fuck you?" Darcy asked quietly.

"Oh yes, Mr. Wellington! Fuck me!"

"You want me to fuck you like I've never fucked my wife?"

The girl nodded vigorously and moaned.

Darcy stroked her cunt, getting his hand wet, then moving it up and back.

"I'll fuck you, girl," he said.

Then he was pulling her ass wider apart. And he was rubbing her own juices up over her anus.

He'd never done what he was contemplating before in his life. But he'd thought about it, so often. Now was the time, and this was the girl.

Soon her anus was fully wet. And she was moaning and writhing on the chair in front of him. Darcy took his cock in one hand, teasing at her cunt with the bulbous head. The thumb of his other hand ran over her tight anus. He lifted his cock head upwards to where his thumb was teasing her, and began to push. Before his very eyes, the tight rim of her pucker began to give way around the pressure of his cock. The beginning rim of muscles tried to block Darcy, but he pushed harder, deeper. And soon, his cock was sucked into the tight recesses of her ass.

The girl moaned and tossed her head.

And instinctively, Darcy reached out and gripped a handful of her hair in his fist. He pulled back, forcing her spine to arch. Using the handful of hair, he began to pull her back harder against him. It forced his thick shaft deeper inside her. And she cried out.

"Fuck yes! Gods, your cock is so much bigger than George's!"

"Will you leave my son alone?"

Darcy froze with his cock halfway inside the girl. She tried to squirm back against him, tried to force more of him inside her. But Darcy remained still, only working his cock so it would bounce inside her, tantalizingly, but not satisfying. The girl whined, and Darcy tugged harder on her hair.

"Promise me you'll leave him alone," Darcy said again.

"Yes, yes! Just fuck me!"

She was whining like a dog in heat and Darcy couldn't resist anymore. She was tight. She must not let very many people do this to her, he thought. Then he began to really push into her.

He forced his cock all the way into her tightness, feeling the burning sensation of her tight ass around his flesh. He leaned forward and pulled back on her hair at the same time, his tongue slithering out to lick against her earlobe and her cheek. The girl whined. She grinned but winced at the pain of Darcy filling her ass.

Then he began to withdraw. He released her hair and put a hand on each of her ass cheeks, parting her painfully so he could watch the shaft and head of his cock as they exited her ass . She was so tight around him, sucking him inside even as he attempted to leave her. She was gripping the arms of the chair again, pushing her ass against his groin.

But he finally managed to watch himself leave her flesh. She was so ripe, her ass so tight and round.

Darcy drove into her hard this time, fast and hard. The rim of his cock quickly disappeared inside her ass sheath, and he filled her completely.

It wasn't hard to get off doing this. Her tight muscles stroked him. He put a hand beneath her lower belly, forcing fingers mercilessly inside her cunt. She was tight there also, which surprised him considering all he'd ever heard about strippers. She was tightness and wetness and warmth and heat.

Darcy fucked her ass, fast, pumping his fingers in and out of her cunt until she was writhing beneath him. She was cumming, and for a moment, he worried she would gush all over his wife's gorgeous Berber carpeting. But then, Darcy hoped she would.

It would be so nasty.

As she finished throbbing around his fingers, he moved them over her ass, around his shaft, soaking himself with her nectar as he continued to pump in and out of her. In and out, fucking her tight, wicked round bottom.

Then, he was cumming himself.

Darcy pulled out his cock, watching as he poured his hot seed over her ass cheeks, gushed in her hole, and coated her crevice.

He stroked himself until he was completely dry.

Then he stood up.

Panting, the girl whimpered and turned around to face him, looking up at him with that cruelly seductive gaze. "That's all I want, Mr. Wellington. I've always only wanted you, since I saw you a week ago picking George up at my apartment."

Slowly, she stood up, her lithe naked body rising and pressing against his. She put her hands on his chest and licked at Darcy's sweat-soaked flesh, making him shiver.

"All I want is a lover, a good lover. That's something all the money in the world can't buy, Mr. Wellington. Give me that, and I'll leave your precious heir alone."

George gulped.

But he couldn't resist her, or her offer.

DireLilith
DireLilith
516 Followers
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AmyfriendAmyfriendover 16 years ago
Oh now...

this is different and so hot. Nicely put together, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Bravo

Your writing in this story is virginal--hot & tight! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice.

I'm a sucker for male seduction stories. This one was awfully short, and got to the action a little quickly, but it's a genre explored so infrequently, I'm appreciative of whatever I can find.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Bastard Seed Ch. 01: Promised King Edmin is desperate to have a male heir.in Erotic Couplings
Thank Heaven for Little Girls Divorced man at a Catholic Girls school.in Mature
The New Nanny Ch. 01 Latina MILF becomes bedwarmer for rich young man.in Mature
The Monster behind the Desk I get what I want.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Lisa's Revenge A tale of teenage revenge, mature love and pregnancy.in Mature
More Stories