The Heiress and the Protector

Story Info
A wealthy heiress gives in to temptation with her bodyguard.
3.5k words
3.94
20.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had known him for only a few months. My parents hired him to provide security for our estate back at home, and he did a good job of it. When I told my parents I was planning on doing a bit of travel to see the world, my mom had him accompany me. His job was to protect me from any would-be scammers or thugs. It was clear that he took his job seriously, since he dropped some of his prior responsibilities when we left.

I knew him as little more than a protector. I hadn't talked to him much before we left home, and what little we did talk about was related to his job. I knew nothing about his past, and his personality was alien to me. I've known him for all this time, yet he was still a stranger. Yet he wasn't just any stranger, he was more. He was exotic, yet familiar. He was distant, yet so close.

Him and I had only been traveling alone for about a week. We spent four days on the road as we made our way to the coast, another day was spent in a port city to experience the splendor of my homeland one last time, and these past three days on a cruise ship, bound for a far away land. All it took was eight days for some strange feelings to arise. Feelings that made me question the professional nature of my relationship with him.

As I sat there, I found myself undressing my 'protector' with my eyes... but why? I didn't even know him that well! I thought that I may have been attracted to him, but I had difficulty justifying that idea. However, the more I thought about it, the more I leaned towards it. I wanted to reassure myself that I wasn't some pervert, but every thought that crossed my mind made me think that maybe I was. The only way out of that was that, yes, I was attracted to him in some way...

I studied him as he read his book, trying to figure out what it was about him that drove me wild. He was quiet, yet menacing. That couldn't be it... I like chatty, friendly people. Was it his body? Maybe not... While he was no doubt a wall of muscle, he certainly lacked that chiseled physique. How about his looks? Doubtful. I'm not sure I like his wiry ginger beard, or his haggard 'I've seen some stuff' look. The more I studied him, the more I began to realize that there was nothing particular about him that I found physically attractive. That could only mean one thing, and it was difficult to admit at first.

My subconscious thoughts about wanting to sleep with him weren't grounded in attraction, as much as I wished they were. No, they went deeper. They dug through my 'tame' exterior and settled within my kinks and fetishes. I hadn't experienced it first hand before, but I knew that one of my turn-ons was humiliation, especially in the eyes of friends and family. Not to blow my own whistle, but I was young and attractive, and I had assets, both physical and financial; I could have feasibly had anyone I wanted, royalty excluded, and my family knew that. Making love with a brute like him would be extremely disappointing amongst my family, especially my parents.

Just thinking about it... It was chipping away at my sanity and making me want it even more! But how? How would I introduce the subject to him? It would have been incredibly awkward, and I didn't deal well with awkward situations. Flat out asking him would have probably driven him away... I returned to my magazine to give myself some time to think. Many ideas came to mind, all of them equally terrible. I thought about stripping and throwing myself at him, while the thought about orchestrating a wardrobe malfunction also came across my mind. I settled on that, a subtle route.

As I sat on the bed, pretending to read through my magazine, I began to slowly adjust my legs downward and apart. I couldn't be entirely certain, but I was sure that he had a clear view up my dress. With my underwear exposed, I stealthily looked across the room at him. He either wasn't interested, or he wasn't aware; he simply sat on his chair, cross legged, reading from his book. I tried grabbing his attention with a cough. Nothing. Maybe subtlety wasn't the best tactic to use here. It was going to be difficult, but I had to try asking... but what if he rejected me? That would be even worse than sleeping with him!

I pushed that doubt out of mind and myself ever closer to asking. "I have a question..." I started with an admittedly shaky voice.

"Yes?" he asked, still focused on his book.

"When my parents hired you to protect me, what were their terms?"

He looked up at me. At first, his eyes met mine, but they quickly drifted downward as he gazed up my dress. Just as quickly as he snuck a peak, he looked back down at his book. "'scuse me?"

"What kind of things did they want me protected from?" I questioned.

"Ya know. Bad guys like thieves and con artists." he said. "Why? You're not expecting something like that when we land in Crestfall, are you? No enemies I don't know about?"

"No, not particularly," I replied.

There was a pause as he returned to his reading.

"What about boys?" I asked. "Did they want me protected from them, too?"

He looked up at me again, this time trying his hardest to maintain eye contact with me. After a brief moment of silence, he said, "No. Your parents never said anything about that, and for the best. You're twenty years old, you should be making those decisions now... But. I am here to protect you from anything you don't want to deal with." He lowered his eyes to his book again. "Have no fear. No creeps will be getting you on my watch." There was another pause. "By the way, I can kind of... uhh..."

"Huh?" I asked, lowering my magazine as I played along. "Oh! My mistake, I'm sorry. I can get kind of scatterbrained sometimes..." I said as I closed my legs. I couldn't tell if he was interested or not from that brief exchange, and I pushed myself further, but questions began to nag in my mind. Was I really about to ask him? Would he even say yes? How would I let my family know it happened without directly telling them? That would spoil all the fun... Or maybe he was simply a man doing his job, not interested in me? I had to know! With a final nudge, I pushed myself overboard. Again, I tried a subtle approach. "Umm, well... would you protect me from yourself?" I blurted out.

He looked back up at me. "What's that supposed to mean? Are you afraid of being alone with me, or something?" he asked.

"Oh, no!" I said with a courteous giggle. "I just meant... what I really..." I bumbled, struggling to find the right words. It was true, I was bad at subtlety, and even worse with words, if my next question was any indication. I took a deep breath and blurted out, "If I asked if I could have sex with you, what would your answer be?" Great, now I've done it...

He grabbed a bookmark off of the table and wrapped his book around it. "Is this a trick?"

"No," I calmly said.

"Well, if given the opportunity... and with your consent, of course, I'd be stupid to pass something like that up."

Time to seal the deal... hopefully. "Then I consent."

He took another good, long look at me. "Pardon my curiosity, but why? You're young and you're beautiful... and I... not so much. I'm a big guy, I'm getting old... I could never be gentle enough for someone like you."

"That's fine, I'm not looking for a gentle time," I reassured him. "I want to feel ashamed and regretful when you're done with me. No offense intended, of course. And mostly, I choose you because I feel safe around you. You're not a stranger I've just met. You'll know when to stop."

"I guess that makes sense," he said.

"So, what do you say?"

He placed his book on the table and walked over to the bed. "If it's what you want, then it's what you get."

I was curious. "Are you saying that because it's your job to do what I tell you, or do you really want it?"

"I don't think this is in my job description... but your parents don't have to know." he said as he sat down next to me.

I looked deeply into his eyes as I massaged his crotch through his pants. "Well... shall we?"

He reached down, unfastened his pants and revealed himself. His penis was a bit smaller than I expected for a man of his size, but still, I could have fun with it. In fact, I already pictured myself enjoying it, but I hadn't even begun yet! I grabbed it in one hand and bent downwards, wrapping my lips around the tip before sinking it deep into my mouth. This was it, I was on my way... I had no idea of what I was doing, so I winged it; I worked the tip with my tongue before bringing it up and down the shaft in a smooth, lecherous motion.

"Ooh, you're good," he said. "You had any experience before?"

I playfully giggled as I continued to bob up and down. I hadn't, but I didn't want to tell him that. If he knew I was inexperienced, he might go easier on me, and that was exactly the opposite of what I wanted. I continued for a few minutes, trying out a variety of tongue maneuvers, and judged his reaction to each one. He seemed to enjoy it quite a bit when I ran my tongue up and down the bottom of his penis, much more so than when I massaged his tip, at least. Perhaps that knowledge would come in useful in the future?

A few minutes later, I felt a gentle tug on my ponytail, prompting me to stop. He grabbed me by my shoulders and forcibly pushed me downward onto the bed, then started slipping his pants off. To be honest, I had expected to just take things simply and slowly; maybe just a blowjob today to test the waters, to see if this is really what I wanted, but no, he wanted more. I was anxious about what was going to come; it would be my first true experience, and I wasn't exactly sure that I wanted it to be rough with a guy like him, even if I told him that it's what I'd wanted.

I nervously reached up my dress as his pants came off and hooked my thumbs into my panties. I took them off and threw them to the side. I rolled up the front of my dress towards my hips as he unbuttoned his shirt.

"Aren't you gonna remove that pretty dress of yours?" he asked as he dropped his shirt on the floor.

I didn't know any better, and my inexperience may have shown. "It's not a big deal," I said.

He shrugged. "Suit yourself. You're sure you want to do this?"

I locked eyes with him and nodded.

"Anything specific you'd like me to do?" he cautiously asked. I guess he didn't realize that I thought of myself as the submissive type. I don't blame him, I never showed that side of myself.

I laid out the terms, but they weren't exactly complex. "You on top, and don't be afraid to get rough... I wanna have trouble walking when we make landfall." Oh, aren't I just a modest young lady? "I'm yours to do with as you please... I won't object to much."

As he climbed over me, my skin began to ripple with goosebumps and the realization of the moment dawned on me. This was it! I was finally about to have sex, finally lose my virginity! And with a brutish man like him, as well! I decided to wrap myself up in the moment and crush any last minute inhibitions; I grabbed his hands and intertwined my fingers between his. I offered a polite and timid smile.

I could tell just by the look on his face that he was a bit more hesitant than I was. I leaned forwards, closed by eyes and locked lips with him to get the mood going. His coarse facial hair was a bit unsettling at first, tickling, stabbing and scratching at me, but I put those feelings aside. I could feel the tension in his hands melt away as I nibbled gently on his bottom lip. It wasn't long before I got into the swing of things. Within moments, I found myself burying my tongue deep within his mouth. We hadn't even started and already the rush of euphoria was overwhelming.

As we continued wrestling each other with our tongues, I could feel him starting to push in. The goosebumps returned as he buried himself deep within me, slowly at first. It had finally happened, the moment that I had been looking forward to not just all day, but for the past week as well. My parents were no longer around to 'protect' me from him. I was his toy, his plaything to do anything he wanted to. This past week of fantasies about him were finally about to be put to the test. I felt him grind against my insides as he slowly pushed in and out. The friction released loads of endorphins, pushing me to wrap my arms around him and hug tightly. I was in heaven! My worries melted away and the bed turned into the softest of clouds.

He broke away from our impassioned kissing to ask, "Do you want it harder? Faster?"

"You don't have to ask, I'm yours to do with as you please," I returned.

He took that to heart as we continued our kissing. His pace slowly started to increase, as did the strength of his thrusts. What started as slow, pleasurable grinding began to shift towards rapid jolts of pain. Part of this was probably due to the fact that I was a bit too tight for him, but we had also ignored one of the most vital unwritten rules of sexual relations; lubrication!

I was almost hesitant to continue due to the pain... ouch... I didn't think it would hurt as much as it did, but... oof! But I soldiered up. While each thrust was painful, the aftermath was mind-meltingly erotic and pleasure-filled. I tried to hush my whimpers of pain in hopes that he would keep going, but I probably didn't need to. When I said that I was his to do with as he pleased, he knew I meant it. His pace only increased.

A few minutes passed by as he continued pounding away at me. I adjusted to the pain rather quickly, subconsciously blocking it out as I buried my tongue into his mouth. I barely noticed at first, but I felt his pace slow down briefly before he stopped dead in his tracks and what happened next was simply magical. Goosebumps radiated all throughout my body one final time as I felt him shoot a hot and sticky load deep into me.

My toes curled with delight as I wrapped my legs around his hips. I grabbed him tightly and pushed upwards into him, bringing him deeper into me than he had ever gotten on his own. I could feel the tip of his penis flexing and relaxing repeatedly as he continued filling me up. I let out a timid giggle at first as my eyes met his, before bursting into a happy fit of uncontrollable laughing as he rolled off of me. I followed him to the other side of the bed and rolled back on top of him, locking lips with him one more time. "Wow..." I said with a giggle as I tried to catch my breath. "That was... incredible!"

As my hormones peaked and began their steady decline, my mind raced with thoughts; The first thing that came to mind was that I may have been wrong about my attraction towards him. I initially viewed what I felt for him as nothing more than a bizarre fantasy of mine. But the pure euphoria I was feeling and the desire for more from him made me think, might I actually be truly in love with him, and I just simply hadn't noticed it? I wasn't sure... perhaps trying to become romantically involved with him was required before I could really know. But at that point, I was only interested in more sex, and the hopes that it would be in the near future!

Another thought that entered my mind was how people would react when they found out what had just happened. My parents raised me as a proper and modest young lady, they would be none too pleased to hear that I gave myself away to some loathsome brute. I had a reputation amongst some of my friends as a puritanical prude; them hearing about this would generate the perfect amount of scandalous gossip about me, and it's something they would never let me live down. Exactly as I wanted!

It made me think about how the public at large would view me, as well. My parents were quite famous, with my father being a world famous chef who has served presidents and kings at state dinners, while my mother works as the head of one of the world's leading charity and relief organizations. I was in the public spotlight, even though I hadn't done much to earn it. Strangers often spoke to me about boring things in their life. Perhaps if they knew that someone so unappealing had gotten with me so easily, it would open up opportunities with more desirable guys. I've yet to be propositioned by a stranger, but perhaps that would change...

I just needed to figure out a way to get this out into the open while making it seem like I had been trying to keep it a secret... Hmm...

My thoughts were interrupted by his voice. "Glad you enjoyed it," he replied. "I know I did."

"They always say the first time is great, but I had no idea..." I said in my wonderfully subtle manner.

He looked at me with disbelief written on his face. "You? No..."

"Why do you think I wanted you to do all the work?" I asked. "Besides, remember who you're talking to... If there's anyone back home who would have saved it for marriage, it would have been me. That's the way mother and father raised me."

"Heh, I guess," he said with a chuckle. "Well, you're not the first virgin I've had, but I'm honored that you chose me. You could have had anyone on this ship, I bet."

I probably did have my fair selection, but for some reason, I was blind to all of them. I wasn't sure why, and I wasn't even sure if what I was about to say was true or not, but I fabricated a lie to see how he'd react. "I've harbored a deep attraction to you for a couple of months now... There's something about a guy who's willing to do anything to protect a girl, even if it means sacrificing things to do it."

"Mmm, is that so," he said, matter-of-fact-ly. "Perhaps with time, I can say the same about you. But until then, we'll maintain a professional relationship. My job comes first."

I was devastated by those words, and I think he could see it in the look on my face.

"Buuuuut..." he started again. "Maybe I can do you a few favors, whenever you need." He grabbed me with his powerful hands and lifted me off of himself with little effort, dropping me down onto the bed next to him before he sat up. He grabbed his pants and started to put them back on. "Well, it's getting kind of late. You have a good sleep."

"No! We can share the bed, it's okay!" I begged. "Remember, you're meant to protect me... You can't do that if you're in another room down the hall!"

"Very well," he said with a dopey smile. "I won't turn down an offer like that."

In a flash, his pants fell back to the floor and he joined me on the bed again. He rested his arm beneath my head, embracing me in a loving and caring manner as his hand drifted under my dress again. Lost in each others' warmth, it wasn't long before we drifted off to sleep.