The Heisty Buttwoman Ch. 01

Story Info
Felicia wants to take Spidey away from MJ using her ass.
6k words
4.29
27k
45

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fetishes: ass, latex, buttjob, rebel, ass sniffing, ass licking, rubber

Tags: bad girl, vigilante, Spiderman, Black Cat, Felicia, Felicia Hardy, superhero, supervillain

Felicia leaned closer to check if her face was concealed by the mask she was wearing. Perfect. She could see nothing apart from part of her cheeks and the slash of red which was her mouth. Her lips were encased in a crimson, soft shroud of coloured wax for her and the rest of the world to see. She smiled at herself and blew the mirror a kiss. She was just about ready.

She checked her pockets and the deep cleavage of her neckline for all the things she needed. Code breaker? Check.

A long zipper to pull down in case the cops came to show her breasts? Check.

A glass cutter? Check.

Smoke bombs? Check.

Flashbangs? Check.

A silky bra and panty set she could drop on the floor for anyone who would be searching for her after the smoke cleared? Check.

Felicia patted her butt to see if the leather was stretching across it. She nodded to herself in the mirror, confirming that she looked like a hot fucking skank to be taken in a dark alley. She patted her hair, seeing if it looked okay enough to be messed up later. She ran her fingers through the freshly washed, pH-conditioned, naturally balanced and curled locks, letting them spread around her breasts to cover both sides and nipples. They would've been, if she wasn't wearing her latex top. She smiled to herself as she leaned close to check for zits on her nose, remembering the last time Spiderman caught her at a heist. The memory was sort of humiliating for her, but still arousing when she remembered that hot buttjob she gave him right next to the bank vault — and then him grabbing her and walking out of the place before she realised she was supposed to rob the place. By the time she realised what was wrong and was struggling with the webs she was bound to the terrace wall by, it was too late. Spiderman had been kissing her lewdly with an open mouth and she was too aroused to resist. Her body kept shifting around in the webs and her lips said, 'No, please, no ... I have to break the bank, you see ...' in her best sensual whisper. It didn't do much for her, because Spiderman could easily see how moist the rubber around her vagina got as his hands caressed her lower body, breaking down her defences.

She recalled how he grabbed her and dangled her upside down, webbing her hands and feet to the walls so that she was stuck to the wall in a position where all the blood would go to her head. She gasped and opened her mouth to tell him that, only to find that her face was pressed into his crotch. She could actually smell a huge amount of arousal in his pants, and not just because his bulge was squashing her nose flat. His mouth was attached to her pussy through her rubber suit, the very one she was wearing right now, and he wouldn't let go. He kept licking her pussy and goosing her through the suit, clearly struggling to get inside her.

'Mmmmppph mmmmmh hmmmmm,' she said, struggling to get the air she needed so badly.

Spiderman ignored her, pulling his spandex leggings down to reveal that he was completely commando under it. She only had time for a surprised 'Mmmmmmppphhh!!!!!' before his cock entered her mouth halfway. He pumped it back and forth inside her, his own masked face buried between her legs. She noticed that he was paying less attention to her pussy and starting to lick her taint with even more enthusiasm, his tongue sliding further down to her ass crack. She moved her body back and forth, seeing if he would let her go, but he was a little too enthusiastic in his worship of her big, round bubble-shaped ass.

Spiderman's cock popped out of her mouth for a minute and his balls rested against her bee-stung lips, rubbing his hairless skin against her. She blinked and coughed a couple of times as one of his nuts entered her mouth, giving her a randy smell of unreleased, pent-up semen. She sucked it into her mouth without thinking, licking around the soft little globe in his sack. She spit it out and sucked the other one into her mouth, moaning as she swished her tongue around his balls repeatedly. She was enjoying it as much as he loved kissing her ass cheeks like he was now, peppering her latex with soft kissing sounds over every part of it. Her body kept wiggling in the webs he had caught her in, but this time with lust instead of resistance. She was surprised by how easily she was caught and didn't want to appear too 'easy' to catch while on a bank heist, but she didn't care if she appeared 'easy' to penetrate with a cock. Or several. If Spiderman had brought Batman, Robin, and other friends along, she would've gladly sucked them all off at a minimum even if they didn't want it.

'Ummmm, Spidey,' she said, gasping as his cock cleared her airway for a moment or two, 'do you like my ass that much?'

There was no response apart from two hands digging into her ass cheeks and squeezing hard. Hard enough to pop her butt like two balloons if they were those. She heard him moan out his exertion as he nuzzled his face into her ass as if it was his pillow.

'Spidey?' she whispered again. 'Take your face out of my ass for a while and listen. I think I can help you with what you're missing.'

Spidey was far too busy in her ass to listen to what she was saying, and of course she was trussed up too well to prevent her escaping. He licked, nibbled, and smooched every part of her rounded ass, perfectly shaped with her squats, running, and exercise through running from the law every day. The number of squats she did by landing on buildings with bended knees was doing wonders for her. Felicia/Black Cat couldn't blame him for being so horny and uncontrolled, but she knew she needed her air and another lewd suggestion for him.

'Spidey,' she gasped as his cock hit her nose and cheeks, 'let me up and you can have your way with my ass. Push that fat cock between those plump ass cheeks and fuck them all you like. Do you want to stain this black rubber white with your hot cum?'

Spidey gasped at her dirty talk though it hadn't been that long, and ripped the web from her hands and ankles. Tossing it behind him, he caught her before she fell from the wall on the floor. He grabbed her by the shoulders and shoved her against the wall so her face was pressing into the smooth paint, groping her ass in intense arousal. He pulled the spandex back up and started to push his bulge against her ass, moaning as he struggled to get off with the minimal, teasing buttjob he was getting from her. She leaned forwards, placed her hands on the wall, and helped him by moving her ass up and down, trying to get him off quickly so they could move on to lewder things. He rubbed his cock up and down her ass crack, struggling to stain the latex. She bent over a little more for him and started moving her ass in every direction the way she recalled watching some sluts do in a music video she watched on SpiderTube.

Appropriately titled 'BootyLicious Sluts Twerk For ShowBiz', she had seen five hot sluts dressed in hot pants, tiny bikini bras which just had little triangles over their nipples and left their breasts bare otherwise, showing a lot of sideboob, underboob and pretty much everything else they had. They had bent over to shake their asses at the camera with those tight pants stretching over them, then they lowered their pants slowly while wiggling their buttocks at the camera guy and showing their T-back thongs. The little string of material going between their ass cheeks and a curved bar over the tops of their butts towards a small triangle of fabric rubbing against those obviously drenched muffs was so arousing to watch. There was a lot of cheering in the background before a hand appeared out of the camera angle and slapped one of their rears. The girl giggled and bent over further, putting her hands on the floor and shaking her booty to the JNA song booming in the background. Out of the blue, and much to Felicia's excitement, she saw several other hands come out of the camera's POV like a gonzo movie. They played with, goosed, groped, slapped, and made the dancing tramps thoroughly violated using hands and fingers. Some of them even pushed their hands into their pussies through the thongs, still others stuffed their hands and fingers up their asses and clefts, attempting to finger their only exposed holes. A few of the hands disappeared and came back with spit or Astroglide glistening on them. They pulled the flimsy material of their thongs aside and let the hands shove themselves inside their puckers, their fuckholes being violated thoroughly. Some even got two or three fingers from different hands inside their asses. It continued for a while before one of the sluts' assholes was revealed momentarily in the video and the screen turned black to prevent the video being taken down for sexual content.

Felicia sighed as she recalled wishing there was an extension of the video on other X-rated sites so that she could see the tramps in itty-bitty clothes banged and fingered for hours as they should be, perhaps even putting herself in that role so she could be used like she always wanted. It wasn't to be yet, but Spiderman would make up for that by putting his enormous load all over her ass like she wanted. She needed it really bad and couldn't wait. She could feel his cock pulsing now. Maybe he was about to cum hard and needed encouragement which she could give.

'Go on, baby,' she whispered, pushing her firm ass against his bursting cock. She wiggled and jiggled it on his pants. 'I love how big and hard that fucking cock feels against me. You're so hard and horny for my ass, aren't you? Push it between that delicious little crack and grind it on me. Fuck my ass cheeks. Make that ass crack yours and cum all over it. Do it now, Spidey, I know you're so close and ready to burst. Pop it all, baby, nut on my ass! I want to feel it bursting all over and sliming my ass as my latex becomes slippery and sticky! Do it!'

She kept moaning her encouragement as she felt Spiderman shudder behind her, and his enormous cock finally burst its bounds. He thrust against her ass and started to cum in his spandex. She felt a wet spot against her ass even through the latex. Instantly, she reached down and pulled the spandex down to let his cock flop out against her rubbery ass. She reached behind and bent over at the same time, showing amazing flexibility with her waist and hands. She grabbed his cock and started to pump it up and down, moaning with lust.

In around two minutes, his cock burst explosively with hot seed, painting her tight leather ass with all his hot cum. She moaned and kept pumping his cock until the end, pushing out the last few drops of his cum on her ass. Reaching backwards, she started to rub all his cum into the rubber, her eyes closed and her mouth open. Her rump sank back on his meat, covering it around the shaft and trapping it between those glazed cheeks.

'That's better, baby,' she whispered as he let out a few more drops of cum with his hips pumping against her ass. 'Keep it up and we'll have you cutting your refractory period in half in no time.'

There was the sound of sirens and loud blaring from several cars outside. Peter's head jerked up at first, fire in his blue eyes, but they softened almost instantly. He grabbed his mask from his pocket and pulled it over his head.

'Later, Black Cat,' he said, shooting out a web and letting it stick to the nearest building. He looked back at her, his eyes roving over her body with unadulterated lust. 'I can't wait until I get to fuck you again and again in more than just this position, so you would know what you and your body mean to me. In more ways than just tonight.'

That had been weeks ago. All that time, her body had yearned for him, her loins on fire while she lay in her bed at night, and her mouth calling out his name several times whenever she was watching video game porn of Injustice 2 or reading Dead or Alive literature on her stolen PowerBook. It was a beauty taken from a businessman's desk when she broke into his office on Christmas Eve. There had been no one in the office. All she had to do was cut through his window with a glass cutter, popping into the office when she found out the whole pane was dislodged already by a clumsy thief, then picking up the PC and sliding it into her rucksack.

'Silly fools,' she thought, shaking her head at the thought of a clumsy thief roaming the streets. 'It's morons like him or her who give thieves a bad name. If nothing else, we want to be known and feared as strong, competent and sneaky people. They make us seem incompetent boobs.' She looked down at her tits and grabbed them gently, bouncing them inside that tight leather. 'Not that we aren't boobs, but we're the good kind.'

After a while, she had decided she didn't want to stand this teasing anymore. She had to have him once more. She wanted to know if he lusted for her like she did for him, and he hadn't left her a note or contact at the time of their parting. She knew she had to seek him out for herself the only way she knew.

A heist. That was pretty much the only way to get a superhero's attention when you were a girl looking for a hot date. Spiderman had been hot enough under the mask and his mature-yet-pretty-boy looks.

Felicia checked her mask in the mirror once more to make sure it wasn't showing anything she wanted, like her eyes. She didn't want everyone to see how huge they had become from her irreparable lust and mistake it as a chance to take advantage for her. She was honestly so frustrated by thinking about Spidey that she would've dry humped any fellow robber or Batman himself on the way to the bank. There was no one on the way there tonight though, or that's what she could see from her bedroom window.

'I think I'll just have to please myself when I get the money,' she thought reluctantly. 'Getting more cash into your vault is just as good as sex ... well, when you're not getting it.'

She ran across one of the terraces and leaped off the edge, flying through the air to the next building. She hit the ground running and sprinted over to the next one, her lithe body soaring gracefully through the air over the gap between them. She landed right on the edge of the next, looked around to check for helicopter headlights, and ran to the next edge. She continued on this way, finally landing on the rooftop of the bank where she planned to carry out her next mission.

'Hmmm, better hide these headlights before they give me away,' she murmured, closing the flaps around her cleavage. 'That's better. Now all I have to do is ...'

She hopped down to the ground and looked around for security. There was a lone guard walking away from her, around ten feet away. She had to take him down fast. She crouched and went on all fours, cracking her neck to get rid of any stiffness. The neck was no place to have stiffness, she thought, her lip curling. All she wanted was a huge stiffness down below where she needed it most.

She jogged behind the guard as quickly as she could, taking out a syringe from her belt. Just as he rounded the corner, she grabbed him and stuck it inside his neck. He wriggled around a little, trying to throw her off, then fell limp on the ground. She dragged his body inside a nearby manhole and dropped it in, kicking the cover over it. It was an empty one with grates on either side, so she knew he'd be okay as long as he had a walkie-talkie to call for help. She looked around for more people, then pulled aside a nearby vent and leaped into it. It was one she discovered recently, probably by an earlier thief. There was no telling who had tunnelled this one, but it hardly mattered as long as it led to where she wanted.

After crawling through it for ten feet or so, she noticed a sideways opening which opened into a darker passageway. She grabbed her rucksack, whipped out a flashlight from the side pocket and turned it on. She looked around to make sure there were no ambushes, then crawled into it. Holding up the light to the walls, she noticed a few glowing markers leading forwards. She reached up with a hand to check if the ceiling was large enough, which it was. Standing up, she sighed in relief at not having to crawl through the whole passageway. She hated extremely enclosed spaces, and being made to double over for an hour or two definitely felt claustrophobic. Of course, it wouldn't matter if it was bending over for doggystyle, which she was desperately hoping for.

She moved along the passage for around ten minutes, continuously flashing the light up, down and to the sides to check for detours. There were none, the path was surprisingly linear. She wondered why at first, but then figured if an outlaw had channeled this path, he/she wouldn't leave any ambiguity in it to ensure they could get in and out easily. She started humming to herself as she sped up a little, glancing around so it looked like her head was on a swivel. Without warning, she felt her head hit something.

'Ow!' she gasped, staggering backwards a little and rubbing her head. 'So rude. Couldn't even give a warning to a lady, could you?'

Of course, the trapdoor above her didn't respond. She sighed, kneeling on the ground to rub her head delicately. 'Stupid son of a bitch,' she said, standing up slowly with her hand over her head. As she felt it hit the door again, she shone the light on the door, looking around carefully for a ring or handle to pull. Her fingers brushed across a ring set at the middle of an edge. Grabbing it, she moved behind slowly to avoid it slamming into her head and pulled. With a creak and thud, the door swung open, revealing ... nothing but darkness above.

'Stay there, gold, here I come,' she whispered, reaching up with both hands to grab the sides of the floor. She heaved and pulled herself up. Her rucksack momentarily hit the edge of the floor. Hanging by her hands, she pulled herself forwards to the middle of the edges and pulled herself up. She rolled on the floor, coming upright with her stun gun in her hand. Priming it and turning off the safety, she flashed the torch into all four corners of the room. Seeing no one there, she rubbed her hand across her eyes and walked forwards.

'This is amazing,' she whispered, walking forwards and looking at the piles of gold and currency notes all over the floor. 'I might not have to steal anything again after this heist. This is a fortune to be desired.'

She leaned down and let her hands run over the hardness of the yellow metal on the ground. A wide grin spread across her face. Setting her bag down, she rummaged in it and pulled out a few folded bags. Unzipping them, she started placing the piles of gold and cash inside them, tossing them inside their wide open maws. When the first was full, she zipped it up, placing it carefully beside her and patting it like it was a child. She took another pile of cash and started to put it inside the other bag. She kept picking up the next piles of money and throwing them into the bag. Zipping up the second, she sighed as she threw it down near the first. There was one more bag to fill and empty back at home so she could return for more. She wiped some sweat from her forehead and started to fill up the third bag. There wasn't much left in the pile she was using. Her hand reached for a bundle of notes, but she touched a tough, stretchy material instead. Looking down, she saw a red-gloved hand with black webs running across it. Jumping up, she looked at the person it belonged to. A red and blue suit came into view, the mask with black eye shapes and eyes that appeared white coming into the light.

'I didn't want to appear this quickly, but seeing you take so much from a bank vault necessitated this action,' said a familiar voice. 'Just how many million were you planning to steal?'

12