The Heisty Buttwoman Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter took hold of her hips and started to thrust into her ass really hard, moaning at how good it felt. He didn't expect that an assjob could feel so close to real sex. Felicia's ass crack was actually gripping his cock tightly and felt like a normal hole to him. Mary Jane couldn't do that on her best day at all. She had a very skinny ass and refuse to do those things since she said they were degrading. She didn't seem to think that making him beg for sex or release was degrading, of course, but she would happily employ all her methods in making him frustrated. Felicia did tease and control him, but with every intention of letting him cum and keeping him satisfied.

Peter thrust away between Felicia's ass cheeks, moaning and gasping at how good they felt gripping his cock. He pushed his cock further into the latex of her ass, making a cock head shaped dent in it and thrusting between those fat booty cheeks which turned him on so much. He heard Felicia whispering sensual things to him, smiling as she felt his desire building in his cock and ready to explode all over her.

'Are you ready to cuuuuuuuuum?' she teased, pushing a finger into her asshole and making the latex creak again. Peter gasped as he kept pushing his cock inside her butthole and aggressively licked her neck.

'That's good, dear,' she whispered as he kept pushing his hard cock between her soft buns. 'These are the buns, and I want your hotdog to keep working on them. I've been waiting for a big, hard meat between them so they can be well done with mayonnaise, darling. Keep slipping that hard rod between my slutty ass cheeks and show them that they look amazing covered in gallons of cum. Fuck my buns and watch me squirt. I want you to be humping my fat ass cheeks even when they're covered in all your warm jizz. Do it, lover.'

Her teasing words left Peter almost comatose from lust and an overactive imagination. He cried out as he spat on his own cock and made it wet enough to push between Felicia's enormous ass cheeks. He gave a few shuddering thrusts as he felt his orgasm come to a head. Huge, thick spurts of cum burst out of his cock, covering the latex of her fat ass with his cream. He shuddered as several more explosive bursts of spunk sprayed out of him, landing on her back and the remaining bits of her ass not hidden under layers of gooey cream. He pushed his cock head into her asshole, covering the part of her latex hiding it with several spurts of warm, sticky seed. Felicia's ass was completely covered in his spunk after he was done, some of it also on her back and in her hair. Peter wiped his cock on her hair, wriggling around a little as it tickled his cock head. Felicia laughed as she felt him cleaning his cock and tugging on her hair. She turned around and helped him by grabbing a huge chunk of her hair and scrubbing his cock clean with it, including the spunk on the tip and shaft. She rubbed it over his spit covered balls too to ensure it was mostly dry. She knelt in front of him and kissed the tip of his cock gently, making it twitch in pleasure. She moved to the base and kissed it again, going up to place another kiss on the middle, then the tip again. She kept kissing his cock until it felt a little drier than normal without all the goo and spit on it.

'So ... how was it?' she said, looking up at him and smiling as she kissed around his balls, giving them a few licks with her tongue to tease him.

Peter sighed and leaned back, a blissful smile crossing his face. 'It was amazing, Felicia. But ... this is still wrong. I shouldn't have been with you at all. I'm still cheating on MJ, and I can't do it. She didn't get to banging with that guy ... I feel so guilty.'

Felicia stood up, narrowing her eyes. 'She would've done it if you weren't there, Peter. Don't be so naïve. One moment you were ready to throw her to the curb, and now this?' She reached down and stroked his cock gently, pushing it into her latex cameltoe. 'This is my cock now, and I can take good care of it for you. Let me help you get over this.'

Peter shook his head and started backing away, his cock sliding out of her grip. 'I'm sorry, Felicia. My lust took hold of me, and I shouldn't have let it. MJ is a good girl. She was good once, and I think I can make her one again.'

'You can't turn a hoe into a housewife or a cheater into a lover, big boy,' said Felicia sadly. She raised her hand to her mouth and started making a blowjob gesture, pushing her tongue out with her cheek. 'You can turn me into your own personal slut and cocksucker if you leave that bitch. Come on, dear.' She stretched out her hand even as Peter backed away. 'This is no way to live. I'm ready to return the favour to you, by the way. I can make you my own personal bootlicker, ass kisser, and submissive when I feel I want to be in charge. If nothing else, I can guarantee you that your sex life will go sky high.' She turned around and slapped her big ass, wiggling it as hard as she could from side to side. Her big ass cheeks jiggled with her movements. 'Don't you realize yet how big and beautiful an ass like this is to a skinny skank's little pancake ass and chest flatter than a road? I can help you realise that.'

Peter backed away, almost to the window now. 'I can't, Felicia. I just can't. I didn't intend to let things go this far. It's like I was hypnotised by your ass.'

'That's right,' said Felicia, grinning as she showed him both sides of her ass and slapped both cheeks several times to entice him. 'I did kind of hypnotise you with this ass and some of my powers. It wasn't really your fault, it's mine. You can freely blame me —' she grabbed her own ass cheeks with her hands and started to move them up and down, then released them to let them bounce on their own. Peter's mouth fell open at their bounciness. He closed his mouth and swallowed several times. Felicia winked at him as she started to sway her hips slowly around, ensuring his gaze was fixed on one thing in the room. '— as long as you get your cute butt over here and agree to pledge allegiance to the Fat Ass Nation over here.'

Peter took a step forwards. Felicia's eyes lit up with hope, but the spark went out of her eyes as she saw him take several steps backwards, his hands up as if shielding himself, shaking his head as if trying to get off a tiresome fly. 'No, Felicia, I went too far by cumming on your ass, and I reek of sex. If I get home like this, she'll know what I did and whine about staying faithful to me. She'll say she should've cheated with that guy after all if I was going to do this. I should be going and washing up before she realises what happened. Goodbye.'

Felicia raised a hand. 'Wait! Don't go! I've got a much more comfortable bed here, it's better than sleeping with that nag! Come back and —'

But it was too late. Peter had shot out a web and swung out of the window, whooping and hollering. She hoped it was because he approved of her and her ass, not for mockery. She ran to the window and screamed out his name, calling him back and begging him to return for a round two so she could prove exactly how much better she was. She yelled out his name to the skies, promising him that she could ensure he had amnesia about Mary Jane as long as he chose a better woman. It was no use, though, he was either out of hearing or he'd turned off his spider senses to ensure she couldn't reach him through even a megaphone.

Felicia bowed her head, almost hitting it against the window sill, and sighed in disappointment. This was no good. She couldn't capture Peter's heart unless he was with her and could be exposed to her charms. His cock was already hers, she was sure of that, but not the rest of him. And that was what she wanted.

She raised her head from the window, but then her face brightened. She recalled that Peter would smell of latex and sex when he got back, so Mary Jane would be suspicious about what he'd done. She would probably want to get some on returning home after a long day, so she would wonder why Peter looked and smelled like he already got action. Even if she didn't notice anything, Peter would have sex with her and realise that she was nothing compared to the Black Cat. He would come swinging back to her at double speed and beg to be with her. It was a matter of a few hours or a day before she nagged him badly enough to leave. She clenched her fists at the thought of Peter making out with Mary Jane. She should be the one pleasing him, keeping other bimbo chicks at bay from her man. She couldn't stand the idea of anyone else touching him.

'No matter,' she thought, leaning her arms and elbows on the window sill and gazing out at the morning air dreamily. 'He'll be back for more of this ass, he won't be able to stand that skinny slut. And when he does ...'

She made a swift slicing motion across her neck with her hand.

12