The Helix Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ibis1074k
Ibis1074k
4 Followers

At last she finished, almost collapsing by the end. "That was very good Lieutenant Williams!" he said congratulating her efforts.

The Helix Man, Chapter 04

"You're probably going to have some soreness in your in your muscles tomorrow." Grant said. "If you do the stretching exercises I showed you, it will help you to get over it."

"Thanks, Airman Grant," she said, signing out on the roster. "I don't think I could have done as well as I did without your help and motivation!"

"That's not a problem. I'm really glad you came today and I was able to help you get started using the Helix," he replied.

"Now you need to cool down by walking around the workout area, drinking sips of water, and moving your arms in slow circles. You should continue those easy movements at least four to five minutes. Keep it up until your breathing has returned to normal and your heart rate has slowed," he said.

As Vicki left the stage and began walking around the gym floor, Airman Grant called after her, "Now that you've started Helix, don't give up on it!"

And with a friendly wave he said, "I want to see you back here on Wednesday ma'am!"

After walking around the gym floor for a few minutes, Vicki couldn't wait any more and dashed to the basement stairs, and down into the women's locker room. She quickly disrobed and grabbed her towel, shampoo, and soap from her bag. The old, octagonal black and white tiles felt gritty against her bare feet. She told herself to bring shower shoes next time.

With her breasts jiggling, Vicki scampered back to a row of toilets and popped into the nearest stall. She'd needed to go badly for so long but felt she must wait until Airman Grant had finished his instruction. At last, she sat down and sighed.

Other than the sound of her peeing, she could only hear a faint, echoing drip from somewhere in the distance. The sound made her shiver. It felt creepy sitting there in the stall naked, all by herself in the otherwise empty locker room.

Her husband Tony constantly worried about her in situations where she was alone and vulnerable. Vicki always reassured him that she was careful and could watch out for herself. Nevertheless, the sound of someone's feet shuffling startled her.

"Hello?" she called out. Her voice reverberated off the tile as though she was in a cave.

No one answered. Draping the skimpy white towel across her breasts, she peeked out the stall door. There was no one there, and all was quiet again.

Vicki told herself it was nothing...maybe a mouse. She flushed the toilet and headed into the shower area. It was basically four freestanding titled walls with an entrance on one side. She hung her towel on a row of hooks and tried turning on several taps along the back wall. When none seemed to work, she moved over to a set near the doorway.

Finally, water erupted in spurts from the one of the shower-heads, although it was freezing. She turned the handle as far as it would go and put her shampoo and soap in a wire basket clipped to the wall. Eventually, the pressure became a steady flow, and the temperature warmed up. She thought there must not be anyone else in the gym taking a shower if she got such great results.

Vicki turned around, throwing her head back allowing the spray beat against her breasts and tender nipples. After the workout that Grant had given her, the hot water felt heavenly.

"Oh my poor nippies!" she thought.

Vicki rubbed them between her thumbs and fingers, hoping it would help. She cupped her breasts towards the spray. It didn't ease the soreness, but she loved feeling the sting of the peppering water drops—at least for a short while.

When she couldn't take it any longer, Vicki faced away from the spray to let it beat into her shoulders and back. Every muscle in her body ached. However, the heat and force of the pounding water was driving the knots of tension from her shoulders.

She put her hands at her crotch, pressing against her sore inner thighs and squeezing her breasts between her arms. She wished she could stand there soaking for hours.

After some time, Vicki stepped from under the spray and leisurely shampooed her hair. She then began thoroughly washing the sweat from her body. She rubbed the soap over her breasts, down her stomach and lathered her pubes. Bending over, Vicky soaped her legs, feet, and ankles. Then she reached behind her to suds her shoulders and back. She let the steaming water flow over her, washing the soap away before she turned off the shower-head.

Grabbing her towel, she began drying her hair as best as she could. It was so thick and heavy, she needed a hairdryer to do it thoroughly, but that would have to wait until she was home. Leaving her towel behind, she stood nude before the bank of mirrors and sinks along another wall and combed out her damp hair.

While she was looking in the mirror, Vicki thought about Airman Grant watching her exercise. "He's quite the little horn-dog," she thought. Since leaving the toilet stall, she hadn't seen or heard anything. Suddenly, she wondered, "Did he sneak down here trying to catch a glimpse of me naked? Could he be hiding somewhere?"

Other than the storage closet, there was no place he could conceal himself. On impulse, Vicki hurried to the door and tried to jerk it open. It did not budge and appeared to be locked.

"Oh, Vicki," she thought, "you really let your imagination run away didn't you?"

She turned on her heel and went over to her locker. Without bothering with her bra and panties, she dressed in her jogging suit.

"What if he had been hiding in the closet? That would have been quite a scene!" she told herself.

Vicki checked her watch while tying her shoes and realized she was running late. "Tony will be really pissed and worrying about me!"

She stuffed the rest of her things back in the duffel bag and hurried up the stairs. As she walked out of the gym, a group of guys were shooting hoops. She was conscious of all the eyes following her. When she got to the door, she looked back at the stage.

All the Helix users had gone, and Airman Grant was nowhere in sight.

-End-

Ibis1074k
Ibis1074k
4 Followers
12