The Hell-Fire Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me try again," Rosemary said, almost elbowing Dee out of the way until the other woman relented and allowed Rosemary to take Mark in both hand and slide the bulging tip of him past her lips, letting the thick and smooth bulk of his cock fill her mouth. She felt his pulse throb against her tongue.

She kept eye contact as long as she could but eventually broke off when her eyes rolled, and then she closed them and let herself go to sucking as hard as he could and floating in the steaming hot water.

"She's got a future," Dee said, pulling Rosemary's hair back out of her face. "You're a natural, aren't you?"

"Mmhmm," said Rosemary, which of course was all she could say now. When she finally pulled back it was to gasp in deep breaths, which she almost immediately lost as Dee kissed her hard and hot again, licking the taste of Mark's drippings off of her lips. "Sooo good..." Rosemary said.

She felt light and soft, as if she was flying away from herself. Mark slipped fully into the water and again she threw her arms around his neck and hung from him. "I love you," she repeated. "I want you in me now."

Mark cupped his big hands underneath her thighs and spread her legs, leaning in to her and pushing her up against the side of the tub. Rosemary grunted and grabbed on. The aching pressure of his cock pressed against but not yet inside of her made her whimper.

"Please," she said, kissing him over and over. "Please, please, I need—OH!"

She held onto the wet marble, shaking all over. Mark cupped her face in one hand again, tilting her head back. "Ohhhh," she said, and then, pushing the word out in a hard gasp, "Oh god!"

"You don't have to call me that," Mark said, leaning all the way into her, pinning Rosemary and filling her completely. Now when he throbbed she felt it all the way through her. Her limbs turned to rubber.

"We're all gods, in our own way," said Dee. She stood up on the dais over Rosemary, streaming water. Rosemary laid her limp body on the tile even as Mark thrust in and out of her and Dee slid down so that her legs parted right above Rosemary's face. "Don't you agree?"

"Oh...oh yes," Rosemary said, pressing her mouth between the other woman's thighs, so that all of them were connected at once. Life is good, she thought, somewhere in the depths of her reeling brain. Life is just good, and there's nothing else...

And somewhere in the midst of that moment she stopped being able to remember what happened next.

***

A burnt and blackened hangover awaited Rosemary when she woke up. The phone was ringing, and when she reached for it she nearly fell out of bed.

Somehow, she was back in her own apartment. The clock said it was noon. "Oh...shit," she said.

Reaching for her phone, she missed again. When she sat up she regretted it right away; everything hurt. She needed either coffee or immediate death.

The trip to the kitchen took twice as long usual. This was not just a hangover; a hangover was dynamite, and this was a nuclear bomb. She padded barefoot down the hallway and across the slightly gritty texture of the old carpeting in the living room.

The previous night was...well, not a blur, exactly. She remembered almost everything (although not how she'd ended up back home). But It was definitely blurry. Smeared at the edges. Did it all really happen? Once this headache left she would have to really think about what—

A knock on the door made her jump. Then she heard the voice on the other side: "Rosemary? Are you there?'

"Oh...shit," Rosemary said again. She fumbled with all of the locks, and when the door opened she could only squint into the midday sun and there was Kyle, smiling his same old smile.

"Hey," she said. Then she thought to add: "Baby. I'm...so glad you're here."

"I've been calling all day," he said, stepping in. "You skipped class?"

"I was sick. I'm sorry I didn't call you. I've been totally out since last night."

"Poor thing," he said, shutting the door, locking it, and (mercifully) putting a cup of coffee into her hand. She drank it like life itself and they sat down. Her mind raced. I can't deal with this right now, she thought. I need time to...well, do whatever you do in these kinds of situations?

"They hadn't heard from you at work either."

"I didn't bother to call in," Rosemary said. Then, without thinking about it, she added: "In fact I'm quitting."

Kyle blinked. "You are? I mean, that's great, I know you hate it. But you always say you need the money?"

A long drink of coffee burn Rosemary's tongue, but she didn't' care. "I'll take out another loan."

"Honey, you're terrified of debt. You don't even have a credit card. And...hey, you're shaking? Come over here. No, I don't care if you're contagious, let me."

He put arms around her and drew her to the couch, and as soon as she was nestled up against him she sighed and the raging red edge of her hangover diminished a tiny bit.

"I'm sorry to worry you," she said. "I just had a very strange night and now I'm a wreck. But I promise I'm not losing my mind or anything."

"Okay," Kyle said, from the way that his body tensed she knew that he knew something was up. Should she confess? Beg forgiveness? Maybe he'd understand. Maybe...

"Calc starts soon, but do you want me to stay?"

"And what, nurse me back to health?" she said. "No sense both of us forfeiting our education for the day."

"It'll be hard to concentrate when I know you're in such bad shape."

"You're sweet," she said. "I'll be fine."

She heard a telltale beep from somewhere and remembered she'd missed a call. Slightly refreshed from the caffeine and Kyle's presence, she recovered her phone again. The text said:

"Come to the Fairmont, Tony Bennett Suite, 8:00. Only in town a few more days, we need to plan."

-D

"Everything okay?" Kyle said.


"Fine," Rosemary said, putting her phone away. "It's just Mom."

They cuddled for a few more minutes, and then he had to leave for his next class. "I'll call you tonight?" he said.

"I'll be here."

Once he was gone and the apartment door locked again she leaned her head against the cheap painted wood panel and sighed. Okay, she thought, you fucked up. No big deal. You'll make it up to him. Somehow...

And then the phone beeped again.

***

Dee listened to the whole story and when it was done she said, "Well you're hardly the first."

The suite at the Fairmont was all creamy upholstery and brass accents and views of the twinkling nighttime city. Rosemary felt vertigo if she looked out the floor-to-ceiling windows for too long, so instead she looked at Dee as the other woman reclined on a couch. Dee continued: "Relationships are very...well, I've been married, and it's not so bad. But people come and go in life. I think it's very sweet that you feel bad though."

Room service had brought them magnificent things on gleaming trays. Rosemary felt self-conscious eating it all—like an urchin caught stuffing her face—but Dee said, "It's all a waste if you don't," so Rosemary spoke between bites of horse d'oeuvres from a china plate. "I can't help but feel..."

"Guilty?"

"Yes," Rosemary said, forcing the word out like she'd just had the Heimlich maneuver. "But also surprised. I didn't think about him all night. It's like I was somebody else."

"That's good. You've got to learn how to become someone else whenever you want. That's the secret."

Rosemary skewered a shrimp on her plate and nibbled it.

"I'm sure this boy is very nice, and good for you now. But he's probably not a match for who you're going to be soon. Club members usually only see other Club members. Not as a rule or anything, it just works out that way."

"I don't think Kyle will understand the Club. It's too strange. I mean, I get it, of course," she added. "No problem. But he's...different. Practical."

"Not an artist."

"Right," Rosemary said. She returned to the windows now, setting her plate and its bits of scattered leftovers on the grand piano. Dee came up behind her.

"But he wants what's best for you?"

"Yeah..."

"And he knows this is the opportunity of a lifetime."

"Well, he will when I tell him."

"Then that's all we need. Now, we should talk about our plans. I'm leaving in three days, and you are coming with me, aren't you?"

"But it's the middle of the semester?"

"That doesn't matter now."

"I have to pack things, I have to tell people I'm going, I have to make arrangements—"

"That's what the three days are for. I've got your plane ticket already, and you can stay in my guest house. But it's got to be in three days, because the day after that Jan Jensen is having a party and the two of you must meet. He's casting for his next movie and I've told him you're perfect for it. I'm sure he'll agree."

"Jan Jensen?" Rosemary said, sitting up a little straighter. "Oh my gosh. Do you really think I'm ready?"

"Darling, I think you were ready the moment you were born."

Going to the bar, Dee made drinks for both of them and let her fingertips linger on Rosemary's wrist after putting hers into her hand. "Last night was special, don't you think?"

"Oh. Yes, of course."

"You're one of us now; inside the circle. I know you don't feel like it, but the kinds of rules most people worry about just don't apply anymore. As for Kyle, if you really want to keep him around—you DO, don't you?"

Rosemary nodded.

"Then I've got the perfect thing to win him over. But first tell me all about him: What he likes, what he doesn't like. Everything there is to know."

***

Rosemary had been a performer her entire life, ever since she put an empty fishbowl over her head at age four and enacted being the first woman on the moon. (That's how her mom told the story, anyway. She always added that the bowl ended up breaking.)

But tonight was the first time she'd ever worried about a performance. Tonight she had an audience of just one, and it was going to be the hardest part she'd ever attempted. Of course, she would have help...

She lingered outside the door of her own apartment, listening. Inside were voices, one of them Kyle's and one of them a stranger's. She couldn't quite make out what they were saying, but now and then they would both laugh very loud. Music played too, a series of familiar tunes.

She'd been given exact instructions about when to walk in and she didn't want to miss her cue, so she practiced breathing exercises and relaxation mantras that they'd taught her in class. It only helped a little. When the time finally came she breathed deep and put her hand on the doorknob. Here goes nothing, she thought.

The lights were dim and the two people on the couch were sitting very close together when she came in. Kyle dutifully jumped up, but the other woman stayed seated. "Hey!" he said. "Baby. I...I came over after class like you said, but you weren't home. But your door was open and, and—"

He stammered and eventually settled for just pointing.

"Look! It's Hope."

The young woman on the couch smiled like a million dollars. "Silly," she said, "Rosemary knows who I am."

Technically, this was true; Rosemary knew her from her seven platinum-selling songs and four years on television, the same way that everybody else in America did.

But Hope bounced up and embraced her as if she and Rosemary had been friends for years. And then—making sure that Kyle had the best view possible—she kissed Rosemary on the lips. Not a deep kiss, but more than a friendly peck.

"In fact, we're working together," Hope continued. "We're going to be in Jan Jansen's new movie. I've been telling Kyle all about it; he's very interested. And VERY funny."

Kyle turned to Rosemary, blinking. "Honey, it's wonderful news. But why didn't you tell me?"

Rosemary paused for half a beat to summon up her lines. "Well it all happened so fast, and I didn't want to say anything until I was sure it was a done deal. And then I thought how much more fun it would be to surprise you; I told Hope you're her biggest fan, and it was her idea to break it to you this way. And aren't you surprised?"

Kyle WAS a huge Hope fan, ever since high school. His friends had made fun of him, but he didn't care; he even saw her in concert three times. Now, sitting on either side of him, Rosemary and Hope told a version of Rosemary's introduction to the Club that was more or less true, minus any details that would get her into trouble and with a few additional ones sprinkled in to make it sound as if Hope's presence here now was both spontaneous and her own idea.

Whenever Kyle seemed about to ask a question, both Hope and Rosemary put their hand on his knee and then he shut up. Within an hour all three were acting like old friends. "It's great baby, really great," Kyle said. "I'm so proud of you. I mean, I always knew you could do it. Hollywood and all that."

Rosemary nodded. "But, you know, it's going to be hard. I'm going to have to leave for LA soon and drop out right in the middle of the semester. And there's a couple of things I have to talk to you about. We'll need some agreements..."

"Don't worry about all that now," Hope said. "Tonight we're all going out to celebrate. Come on Rosemary, let's get changed."

She pulled Rosemary toward the bedroom, stopping to shake a finger in Kyle's direction. "No peeking," she said.

"Um," Kyle said. Hope shut the door.

When she turned to Rosemary a look of intense focus replaced her smile. "You're doing good," Hope said. "How are you holding up?"

"Fine," said Rosemary, and was surprised to find it was true. "I felt bad about lying to him, but—"

"It's not lying, it's acting," Hope said, brushing past her and going straight to the closet. "Tonight you're playing a better version of yourself: The New Rosemary."

Dee had told Rosemary the same thing. "It's what you'll do for millions of people soon," She had said. "Make him want you the same way all of your fans will. Him first, then the world."

Hope was pulling dresses out of the closet and throwing them onto the bed. Rosemary looked at the outfits. "Whose are these?"

"Yours, now. Don't worry about packing it all, someone will take care of it. Help me?"

She stripped down and then slithered into something tight, blue, and revealing. Rosemary zipped her up the back and then they traded places, Hope helping her into a similar black outfit. She was surprised by how good it looked on her. "You look right," Hope confirmed. Then she added, "Is this guy worth the work? He seems a little, you know, basic."

"That's just because you're around. Normally he's...anyway, yes, it's worth it. Thank you for helping"

"Never say 'thank you,'' Hope said. "In the Club people do favors, and then they get favors back. Someday you'll help me and I won't thank you either, because I won't have to. Get it?"

Not sure what to say, Rosemary nodded. Then Hope put her gigantic smile on again and opened the bedroom door, framing the two of them together.

"How do we look?" she said.

"Wow," Kyle said, standing up and stumbling. "You look—you are—Rosemary, you are beautiful."

Rosemary felt a tug at her heartstrings. Hope swatted him on the behind with her handbag and said, "Don't just stand there with your mouth open, let's get going."

"Where are we going?" Kyle said. Rosemary slipped her arm through his.

"Anywhere we want," she told him.

A car waited for them outside, with champagne on ice in the back. Neither Kyle nor Rosemary were much for drinking, but of the two of them he was the bigger lightweight, and even just a glass went right to his head. Soon he was glowing and (Rosemary couldn't help but notice) paying twice as much attention to Hope as to her. "Are we going to a party?" he said.

"A private club," said Rosemary. "Members only."

"I set it up just for us," Hope added. "So that nobody finds out I'm in town. And so we can do whatever we want."

When they arrived, the club had blacked out windows, velvet ropes slung over the doors, and a glowing sign that read:

ILLUMINATION.

Kyle hesitated outside. "You know what kind of place this is, right?" he said to Rosemary. "I didn't think you were into that..."

Rosemary plucked the collar of his shirt. "Well, I might be into a lot of things you don't know about. Let's find out?"

A man nearly as wide as he was tall unhooked the rope, and a smiling hostess admitted them. Inside was all throbbing bass and the pulse of blue and purple and red lights. Kyle's eyes turned instinctively to the woman dancing on the stage pole as they sat down with Hope at a table front row center.

"You really rented the entire club for us?" he said. "How much does that cost?"

"We don't pay for anything, silly," Hope said. "The owner owed me a favor. But oh, we do still need to tip the dancers." She extracted a ball of cash from her bag. "Spend it all, okay? They're working hard here."

She flung a handful of money onto the stage. The dancer slid the tiny strip of her thong off and threw it onto their table. Kyle jumped.

"I used to do that you know," said Hope. "I got my start in a place like this."

"Seriously?" Kyle said. "I never knew that."

"Nobody does. It's my biggest secret. Now you can't tell anyone, or I'll have to kill you." She winked again.

More drinks came. Hope signaled and two dancers came over, both sitting down right on Kyle's lap. "These are my friends, Nuala and Gayle," Hope said. "Girls, this is Kyle. He's very funny."

"Hi Kyle," the pair said in tandem. "Do you want a private dance? We'd love to help you out."

"I don't know," he said, but they were already pulling him up, tugging him by the arms. His resistance looked half-hearted to Rosemary. "Hey, where are we going?" he said.

"To where the rainbow ends," one of the dancer's replied.

Peeling off money, Hope pushed Kyle into their arms. "Come on, that's why we're here. These girls have got to make a living."

Kyle glanced at Rosemary, but she just nodded and waved. "Have fun," she said. Then, purposefully, she added: "I'll join you in a minute."

The dancers dragged him to the closed lounge area at the rear, shaded by thick glass doors and gold curtains. Hope slid over next to Rosemary. "You're doing really well."

"It's not that hard," Rosemary said. But Hope shook her head.

"He'll stop just being horny as soon as he gets off, but he'll go along with what you want after that because you're playing the part right. People who think the job is all just looking good and making people horny are full of shit. Are you ready for the next part?"

"I think so."

The lounge was dim, with deep couches on all sides. Kyle sprawled with his legs apart right in the center seat, one dancer slipping in to grind against his visibly urgent erection while the other sat next to him and let his hands wander across her naked breasts, groping in a slightly clumsy way through the haze of his inebriation. "Come on," one of them said, "don't you want to do more?"

"Sure he does," Hope said, stepping into the middle of the room. She eyed Kyle up and down. Rosemary hung back, just visible in the doorway. "I know exactly what he wants," she continued.

Leaning over Kyle, she stuck her hand between his legs. Rosemary saw him wince as he bit his tongue. When he tried to look down Hope grabbed his face and pulled it back up to her. "Look at me," she said. "Look just at me. Understand?"

"Yes..."

Since Kyle's belt was already undone it was easy for Hope to slip a hand inside his pants, where she found him ready and eager. Rosemary saw the bulge half pressing out of the flap of his opened zipper. Hope held his face and maintained almost unblinking eye contact while she wrapped all of her fingers around him and stroked, hard and fast, leaving him gaping and staring.