The Hell in Your Eyes Ch. 04

Story Info
A stalker's obsession reaches the point of no return.
6.8k words
4.61
107k
129

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam took a deep breath, and sighed before opening her English book. It was the third hour of the day, and they were working on chapter six. Comprehension and critical thinking. She had never felt more enthusiastic to learn.

She was exhausted. The past few days had taken a toll on her both mentally, and physically. Her body felt the soreness of it whenever she moved. She had at least a good five, or six hours to herself before she had to worry, or think about Jack again. She planned on using it to the fullest to enjoy the peace.

Opening her notebook, she lifted her pen to write her name at the top of the page when suddenly there was a knock upon the classroom door. Lifting her head curiously, Sam watched as her teacher Mr. Rydell went to answer it.

The vice principal of the school was standing hesitantly at the door. While several students looked on with interest, he leaned in to quietly have a word with the teacher.

They spoke briefly in hushed tones that were too low for anyone to hear, and when they were finished, both of them lifted their heads to glance in Sam's direction.

Baffled by their attention, a small frown knitted her brows, and then her teacher beckoned her forward with a solemn expression plastered across his thin face. "We would like to have a word, Miss Bertram."

Sam hesitantly stood up from her desk. She had barely taken a step when Mr. Palmer, the vice principal, spoke up. "You might want to bring your things, Samantha." he told her quietly.

His words only made her confusion increase. Reaching to gather her things from the desk top, she quickly made her way down the aisle. When she reached them her apprehension was apparent. "Is something wrong?" she asked nervously.

Urging her to follow them, they stepped into the hallway. When Mr. Palmer turned to her, he seemed momentarily at a loss. His soft, brown eyes grew slightly pained, and his gaze dropped to the floor as he attempted to clear his throat.

"I'm sorry to be the one to impart this news, Miss Bertram. It seems that there has been a death in your family."

Sam's heart immediately began to pound. "Oh my God," she whispered.

"We're very sorry," Mr. Palmer told her sympathetically. "It's your grandmother."

Sam's hand lifted to her mouth in dismay as the news washed over her. It took her a moment to gather herself enough to ask. "What happened?"

They both appeared helpless as they looked at her. Finally, Mr. Palmer raised a comforting hand to her shoulder before he responded. "I'm unfamiliar with the details, but a family member has arrived to take you home. If you would like to stop at your locker to retrieve anything, I'll take you there now so that you can go."

Unsure of what to say, Sam could only nod before turning to follow Mr. Palmer down the hall. She walked to her locker feeling completely stunned. Her nana was old, but not old enough for something like this to occur.

She was still vibrant, and brimming with tenacity. What could have happened to snuff that out? The news was too fresh for her to react properly. She didn't feel the urge to cry. She only had a sick, empty feeling in the pit of her stomach.

For a brief moment her mind drifted to Jack. The suspicion was there, but didn't take full root because it didn't make any sense. He had no reason to hurt her grandmother. She hadn't run from him, or told anyone of his existence. He couldn't be responsible for this. It just wouldn't make any sense.

It didn't stop her mind from suspecting him anyways. If he had done this, or had anything to do with it whatsoever, despite the danger involved she really would try to kill him.

Sam shoved her book, and notepad into her locker. Then she lifted her jacket from the small hook inside, and slipped her arms into it. Mr. Palmer waited patiently beside her as she put it on. Once it was in place, she turned, and side by side they made their way down the hall towards the office.

Mr. Palmer entered first, and she was close behind him as they stepped over the soft, grey carpeting into the small lobby area where the secretaries sat. Turning her head, Sam's blue eyes widened when she spotted Jack sitting in one of the seats in the waiting area. He had his arms across his chest, and was absently biting his thumbnail as he looked up at her.

Mr. Palmer approached him as Sam stood near the doorway in shock. "Again, I'm very sorry for your loss, Mr. Bertram. If we can do anything to help, please don't hesitate to call us."

Pulling himself to his feet, Jack reached out a hand to shake Mr. Palmer's. His expression was grim. "Thank you," he replied politely. "The next few days are going to be difficult for all of us. I appreciate your willingness to excuse Samantha from class so that she can be where she is needed most."

With another solemn nod, Mr. Palmer turned to look at her where she stood. Her expression was stricken. "Miss Bertram?" he asked in concern.

She hadn't taken her eyes off of Jack since entering the room, but when the vice principal gently spoke her name, her horrified gaze veered towards the older man.

"Ready to go?" Jack asked with a twitch of his lips.

Sam didn't respond. She continued to stare at Mr. Palmer as if willing him to understand what a farce this was.

Jack took a step forward, placed his hand on her shoulder, and rubbed it in a soothing gesture. His dark eyes peered towards Mr. Palmer while he made a show of comforting her. "Don't worry," he told him reassuringly. "I'll take care of her."

Sam gaped at Mr. Palmer in dismay as Jack gently turned her, and urged her to leave the room by maneuvering her towards the door. Once they were in the hall, Sam peered up at him in astonishment as her blue eyes widened further.

"You really are crazy. You know that?" she whispered in amazement.

Smirking down at her, Jack shrugged. "I was bored. I didn't feel like waiting."

Sam's expression turned to one of disgust. "You decided to traumatize me because you were bored?"

Jack rolled his eyes as he grabbed the sleeve of her jacket, and began pulling her down the hall. "You knew as soon as you saw me that it didn't really happen. You experienced five minutes of trauma at best. You'll be alright."

"What are you doing here, Jack?" Sam whispered nervously.

Releasing her, Jack paused at the end of the hall, and turned to look down at her. "I told you. I was bored. I didn't feel like waiting until the end of the day to see you. So, I decided to come get you instead. Worked pretty well," he said with a smirk.

Sam shook her head at his audacity. "So, what now?" she asked in bewilderment.

He tilted his head quickly towards the door. "Come on. Lets get the hell out of here."

***

Smoke escaped his mouth before he leaned forward to put his cigarette out. "God, I don't envy you. Just sitting there waiting for them to go get you reminded me of how much I hated school. You should thank me for breaking you out," he said with a grin.

Sam popped a gummi bear into her mouth as she watched a few cars pass by. "Thanks for being crazy, and freeing me from third hour English," she said in amusement. "Fridays they whip us with rulers."

Turning his head to look at her, he lifted a brow. "Hot," he replied.

After leaving the school, they had stopped at a gas station, and Jack had filled the Dodge with gas before going inside to pay. On his return, he'd hopped back inside of the car, and had tossed her a package of gummi bears. When she had turned to look at him questioningly, he smiled before inquiring, "What? I thought kids liked candy?"

Rolling her eyes, Sam had opened the box, and had begun eating them. She didn't offer him any. She was still annoyed with his antics.

Afterwards, he had driven to a small department store, and pulled into the parking lot. Finding an empty space in the middle of it, he shut off the engine, and lit a cigarette.

"Are we going shopping, or something?" she asked as she chewed.

"No," he replied before leaning back into the seat.

"Then why are we here?" she wondered in confusion.

"We're making a drug deal," he informed her while he stretched.

Sam stopped chewing, and her eyes widened as she looked at him.

Lolling his dark head towards her lazily, he shook his head at her expression. "I'm kidding, relax."

She resumed chewing slowly. "You're hilarious. So, why are we really here?" she asked curiously.

Leaning forward to grab another cigarette, he grinned. "I should start calling you Little Miss Question Asker.

Sam popped a red bear into her mouth. "I should start calling you Jack Ass."

Her quick wit made his grin widen. "You go right ahead. We'll see how many times you want to after the first time."

Pursing her lips, she made a face. "Aren't you worried that someone will see us here?"

His brows knitted, and then he ashed his cigarette into the tray. "Why would I be? It's not like I'm fucking you up against the dashboard." He paused for a moment then smiled. "Maybe we can try that later."

Rolling her eyes again, Sam turned her head to look out the window.

"It's a change of scenery. Are you hungry?" he asked suddenly.

Sam shrugged, and popped a green bear into her mouth. Leaning forward, he started the engine making the car roar to life.

"Lets go eat."

***

Rolling his shoulder, Jack rubbed it slightly as he grimaced. It was the second time that he had done it since they had sat down at the booth they were in.

"Are you alright?" she asked with a smirk.

Lifting his dark eyes to hers, he grimaced again. "I'm fine. Occupational hazard of trying to fuck in enclosed spaces. Think I pulled something." Sam shook her head at him as their waitress walked up to the table.

"What can I get for you," she said disinterestedly as she held a pencil to a pad of paper.

"I'll take a cup of coffee, light cream, no sugar. What do you want, brat?" he asked Sam.

She glanced up at the woman, and politely replied. "Lemonade, please."

Writing it down, she tapped the pad with her pencil before lifting her ash blonde head. "Are you ready to order, or would you like a few minutes?"

Jack rested his arm on the table, and looked at Sam. "Do you know what you want?"

Sam smiled tightly in response to the question which made Jack lift a brow in warning as he looked at her, but after a moment she turned to the waitress and said, "I think I need a minute."

The woman nodded in response. "No problem. Take your time." Then she wandered off to another table as Sam picked up the menu that sat in front of her.

Jack's fingers dug into the muscles of his bicep while he grimaced again in pain. "Stupid car," he grumbled.

It made Sam's smile return. "You poor thing," she said patronizingly. "Want me to rub it?"

Glancing up at her, he scowled. "If I thought for a second that you were serious, I would say yes. This hurts like a bitch."

"That's what happens when you get old," Sam informed him sympathetically. "Things just start falling apart."

Jack's expression said he neither wanted nor appreciated her candor. "Cute." he replied.

Sam's expression grew thoughtful. "I suppose that I could do it," she finally said. "Might earn me some points when you start flipping out over something that only makes sense to you."

Jack grinned before tucking his tongue into his cheek. "It might," he said in amusement.

At that moment their waitress returned with a coffee pot, and a handful of creamer in small, plastic containers. Filling Jack's cup, she rested them on the table top. Turning to Sam, she smiled politely. "Still need a few minutes?" she asked.

"Keep in mind that they don't serve happy meals here," Jack informed her smugly.

Giving him a dirty look, Sam turned to the waitress. "I'm ready."

***

She ordered a turkey sandwich with french fries. Jack ordered an omelet, and hash browns from the breakfast portion of the menu. When the waitress finished writing it all down, she collected their menus before wandering off to the kitchen.

"Since we're here," Sam said. "I have a few more questions that I would like to ask."

Jack's face lit up with excitement. "Wonderful!" The sarcasm that poured off of him was palpable.

Sam swiftly rolled her eyes. "I was just curious," she started out slowly. "What made you decide to do this? You're not a bad looking guy, and could probably get anyone that you want. Why take such a huge risk like this?"

Jack's brows furrowed, and then he smiled. "You think I'm good looking?"

Sam sighed. "Yes. That's not the point."

His smile turned into a grin. "You want me, don't you?" he said with a snicker.

Sam shook her head in aggravation. "Do you ever act your age?" she asked in annoyance.

Jack set an empty creamer container on the table next to his coffee before stirring it. Instead of answering her last question, he decided to answer the previous one.

"I dunno," he said with a frown. "Maybe I think you're worth the risk." Lifting his coffee cup, he took a sip from it.

Sam was struck in that moment how strangely romantic his statement was, and quickly shook it off. "How long are we going to do this?" she asked pointedly.

Peering at her from above his coffee cup, Jack paused. Grimacing, he set the cup down. "Is it so horrible?" he asked instead of answering. "It's not like I'm hurting you."

"You hurt me yesterday." she reminded him.

Jack scowled as he looked at her.

"You hurt me the day that we met," she added quietly. Her despondent eyes dropped to the table top. "You'll hurt me if I leave."

He looked stricken as she spoke, possibly even a little guilty. "Sam," he breathed. "I..."

The waitress appeared in that moment, and set a glass of lemonade on the table. "How are we doing?" she asked.

Jack's voice was flat as he responded. "Fine. Thank you."

Her smile was again, polite. "Your order will be up shortly." Jack nodded curtly, and she wandered away.

"I don't want to hurt you. That's not what I want." he said once she was gone. He ran a hand through his dark hair, and sighed. "I'm perfectly aware that what I'm doing is fucked up, and I know that you hate me for it. I don't want things to be this way."

"Then why are you doing this?" she gasped.

His dark eyes grew volatile as he looked out the window in consternation. "I told you why," he said before bringing his gaze back to her. "You are what I want."

"What if it's not what I want?" she asked in anguish.

"Well then, that's too fucking bad!" he snapped.

Sam looked into his angry eyes, and took a deep breath. Stop pissing him off, her mind raged at her. He looked unbelievably cold, and unforgiving. For a moment Sam felt her fear return as her chest grew tight. He completely intimidated her when he was like this, and she immediately dropped her eyes from his to look at the table.

"I don't want to fight with you," he said sourly. "Can't you just accept for the moment that this is the way things are, and try to embrace it? At least try. Please."

Sam nodded in an attempt to appease him. They would soon be alone again, and she didn't want him enraged once that time came.

"I'll try," she whispered.

"Good." He seemed to calm slightly. Picking up his coffee again, he took a drink. "There's a few places that we need to go to today." he said suddenly.

Sam frowned. "Like where?"

His gaze met hers while he scratched his eyebrow. "The cellular store for one. You need a phone. I won't have to make up anymore fake grandmother stories if I can actually get a hold of you when I want to."

Sam's mouth parted in surprise. "You want to buy me a cell phone?"

Jack sighed heavily. "Is that a problem?" He seemed ready for an argument.

Sam wisely kept her mouth shut, and shook her head.

Shifting in his seat, his gaze grew uncomfortable. "We also need to get you something to prevent conception." Her face was blank as she looked at him. It told Jack that she had no idea what he was talking about.

Leaning forward, Jack looked around them before lowering his voice. "Sam. I've been repeatedly cumming inside of you. If we don't get you something, you're going to get pregnant."

Sam lifted her lemonade to her lips, and took a drink. Then she set the glass back down. "I already took care of that, Jack." she said quietly. "Just because I'm young doesn't mean that I'm stupid."

His brows furrowed, and then he smiled. "When did you do that?"

"The day after the first time. You don't think that I worried about what could result from it?" She looked offended.

"What did you get?" he asked curiously.

She shrugged as if it weren't important. "The shot. I asked the doctor to be discreet. I don't think it would bode well for me if my parents knew that I had asked for it."

Raising his eyebrows, he smirked. "Alright. Well, that's one less thing we have to worry about."

Sam's lips were tight as she smiled at him. "I guess so."

***

Their food arrived shortly afterward, and they ate in relative silence. During the course of the meal their waitress came by to refill Jack's coffee twice, and to ask them if they needed anything. The second time, Jack shook his head, and she placed their bill upon the table before wandering away.

Picking it up, he looked at Sam. "Ready to go?"

Sam quickly nodded. "I just want to use the restroom."

Slipping from the booth, Jack made his way up the aisle until he reached the register. He handed their waitress the bill before reaching into his back pocket to pull out his wallet to pay.

Sam passed him as she made her way towards the ladies room. "I'll just be a minute," she said to him, and watched as he absentmindedly nodded without looking at her.

When she pushed the door open there was music playing from a speaker in the ceiling. It sounded like Def Leopard to her, but she wasn't sure. Passing a row of sinks, she pushed open the larger door of the two stalls present, and made her way inside.

Once the stall was closed, she turned the knob to lock it then made quick work of using the bathroom. When she was done, she stood, lifted her jeans, and fastened them. Absentmindedly rubbing her left eye, she opened the stall door so that she could wash her hands.

She was startled to see that Jack was standing in front of her, and her mouth dropped open in surprise. A small smile tilted his lips, and his expression looked full of deviltry.

"What are you doing?" she gasped in shock.

He didn't answer. Taking a step forward, Jack wrapped an arm around her waist, and lifted her from the ground as he walked them backwards into the stall. It made Sam gasp again, and her hands immediately came out to brace on his shoulders.

His mouth was aggressive when it found hers, and he blindly reached out to close the stall door, and lock it. Letting her body slide down the length of his, Jack pushed her against the brick wall behind her.

Deepening their kiss, his body slammed into hers, and he reached up to grip both of her breasts in his hands through her shirt. Sam mewled against his mouth when his hips ground into hers. He did it repeatedly and roughly, completely consumed with need.

Groaning into her mouth, he quickly reached down with his hands, and opened her jeans before sliding them down her hips. They rode the tops of her thighs when he broke away to turn her so that she was pressed into the wall.

His hard mouth found her neck, and opened hotly to suck at her delicate skin. He licked and tasted her while his fingers reached between them to tear open his jeans.

Within seconds she could feel him pressing between her legs, and his voice was a soft growl when it came to her. "I need to fuck you. I'll be quick."

Sliding his hands beneath her arms, he reached up to curl them around her shoulders, and Sam cried out as his cock surged upward to fill her without warning.

12