The Hell in Your Eyes Ch. 08

Story Info
A stalker's obsession reaches the point of no return.
6.5k words
4.71
79.9k
93

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was another hour before Sam's aunt and uncle decided to depart. Once they had left, taking her tight lipped cousin with them, Sam went up to her bedroom in search of her phone. When she located it on the edge of her bed where she had left it, she quickly picked it up to check the messages. Four texts, and one missed phone call. All from Jack.

"Being in a bed isn't as comfortable without you in it." - J.

"Where'd you run off to?" - J.

"You're not avoiding me, are you?" - J.

"Sam, where the hell are you?" - J.

Sighing, Sam scrolled through the options on the messages until it hovered on the word Call. Pressing send, she lifted the phone to her ear, and listened as it began to ring. Jack answered after the third one.

"Hey," he said softly.

"Hi."

"Still mad at me?"

Sam wasn't sure how to respond. "I just want to be sure that you understand something."

He remained quiet on the other end of the line. He was patiently waiting for her to continue.

"In order for this to work, I need to trust you. I also need you to trust me. I'm not sure what it is that we're doing, or even what this is, but I know it's not going to work without that."

She heard him sigh. "I do trust you," he finally said. "I'm just a little unsure of how you feel about all of this. I know how I feel. It's a little nerve wracking wondering where you stand."

"What do you mean?" Sam asked.

"You know that I want you," Jack said. "I've made that abundantly clear. Our entire association has been based on the fact that I want you. You know that. I feel like I'm hanging in the balance because I don't know what it is that you want. Like if I say the wrong thing, or do the wrong thing, you're going to run away from me."

"You want to know how I feel?"

Jack paused for a moment. Then his breath escaped him raggedly. "Yes," he finally said.

Sam wasn't sure how to reply. Her thoughts and feelings on the entire matter were complicated. She hadn't even fully analyzed it herself. "Confused," she eventually answered.

"What does that mean?" Jack asked.

Sam didn't feel ready to go into detail about it. Not until she had tried to figure it out for herself. The truth of the matter was, she wasn't sure how she felt.

She let out a sigh. "It means that I'm not sure what to think about all of this. I haven't had time to really process it."

"Okay," Jack said slowly. "Well, answer me this. Are you still afraid of me?"

"No," she admitted. "Maybe a little when you're angry."

Jack took this in for a moment before going on. "I won't hurt you," he said softly. "I want you to believe that."

She wanted to believe it too. "You're kind of intense, Jack. I guess I'm just not used to it."

"I know," he replied dejectedly. "You said you were going to give me a chance. Is that still true?"

Sam leaned against the headboard of her bed as she bit her lip. "Yes," she hesitantly answered. "I'm just not entirely sure what I'm opening myself up to, or what you're expecting."

She could hear the smile in his voice when he responded. "I thought that was obvious. I want to be with you, Sam. I want you to be mine." He paused for a moment as if unsure of his next words. "I just want you to want it too."

Was it what she wanted? She wasn't sure. Agreeing to be with him meant a life of hiding, and sneaking around. It was a world that only the two of them could be a part of. Clark had been right about one thing. Jack was unstable. She never knew when, or how, or what would upset him next. It was like standing on the precipice of a cliff waiting to be pushed off.

It would always be a part of who Jack was. Could she accept him for who he was, and look past all of the insanity? She didn't really know. The only thing that she knew was that since he had come into her life she had experienced a range of tumultuous emotions that she couldn't really describe. They made her feel alive.

"Can you give me some time to sort through all this?" she finally asked.

His smile was still evident when he spoke. "We have nothing but time, baby." His voice dropped to an enticing whisper. "Can I see you?" he inquired heatedly.

"Now?" she asked in surprise.

"Just for a little while. Go for a drive with me."

Sam thought about it for a moment before she relented . "Alright. Can you give me a half an hour? I still need to shower, and change clothes."

Jack chuckled. "Sure. I'll be there in thirty minutes."

***

She told her parents that she was walking to a friend's house, then slipped out the front door, and made her way down the porch steps. The sky was dark, and the street lights were just coming on as she made her way down the block towards Jack's car.

When she got in the smells assaulted her senses immediately. She could smell the vinyl of the seats, the faint aroma of cigarette smoke, and the smell of Jack himself. It was a deeply masculine scent, and she breathed it in appreciatively as he turned to smile at her in greeting.

Leaning towards her, he cupped the side of her face in his large hand, and kissed her mouth softly. His eyes crinkled devilishly when he pulled back to look at her. "Hi. Ready to go?"

"Where are we going?" Sam asked.

"To the strip club," he replied, and kissed her mouth again.

Sam scowled as she looked at him, which made him laugh. "We're gonna go to the drive in," he said with a grin. "It's something that we can do where we don't have to get out of the car, I can kiss you if I want to, and we get to eat popcorn. You'll love it. I promise."

Sam sighed regretfully. "I was hoping to expand my knowledge on nipple tassels."

Jack lifted a brow. "I'll buy you a pair," he said, then winked at her.

Sam clapped her hands excitedly. Abruptly dropping them, she rolled her eyes at Jack as he started the car. Lifting a cigarette to his mouth, he turned, and smirked at her. "You know, if you want to go that badly, I think there's one on route seven that's loose about carding?"

Sam smiled at him sweetly before replying, "If you ever try to take me to one of those places they'll be searching for your body for months."

"Is that a no then?" he asked with another grin.

Her smile was still firmly in place when she looked at him. "Drive!" she ordered.

Jack's eyes widened, and then he laughed. "Yes, ma'am!" Pulling on the gearshift, he pulled away from the curb. Once they were headed down the street, his expression grew serious. "What did you tell the boy?" he inquired solemnly.

"As little as possible. He agreed not to tell anyone as long as nothing bad happens to me."

Jack nodded. "You should tell someone if something bad were to happen to you. I aim to make sure that doesn't happen. I don't want to be the one that hurts you, Sam. I want to be the one that protects you." His dark eyes were sincere as he glanced away from the road to look at her.

"You just don't have to protect me from my own family." she told him pointedly.

His teeth flashed in another grin. "Noted."

She decided to change the subject. "What are we going to see?"

"I'm not sure what's playing. We'll have to look at the listings when we get there."

"This is a well planned date," she said in amusement. "If they're closed when we get there, will you get out of the car, and act out the movie for me?"

Jack raised his brows, then chuckled. "Can I do it without pants?" he asked hopefully.

"Sure, but you have to leave your socks on. It will make it seem more dramatic when you cry during your climactic scenes."

"Jesus Christ," Jack breathed. "You don't expect much, do you?"

"You're pretty tough," she told him. "I think you can handle it."

Jack smiled before shaking his head.

***

The large marquee that posted the movie listings outside of the drive in came into view as Jack pulled up the street, and Sam sucked in a breath. "Oh my God!" she whispered.

Gazing at her in alarm, his dark eyes widened. "What?"

Sam bounced in her seat excitedly before turning to Jack. Her blue eyes were as big as saucers. "We have to go see that!" she announced.

Peering down through the windshield, Jack attempted to read the sign as he drove. There were six films listed, and the last one made him suddenly roll his eyes. Lowering his head to the steering wheel for a moment, he turned to look at her. His tongue tucked into his cheek while he fought the urge to smile. "You have got to be kidding me."

They were playing the new My Little Pony movie, and Sam bounced again as she pointed to the sign. "Purple ponies, Jack! Don't act like you're not excited."

His chest shook while he started to chuckle. "No. My favorite one is the pink one. I won't be disloyal."

Sam sighed regretfully. Her shoulders lifted then fell in disappointment as they entered the driveway that led into the theater. "Poor ponies. I would have gone to see you," she said morosely.

"Maybe on your birthday," he replied sympathetically.

When they reached the ticket shack, Jack rolled down the window, and handed the woman inside of it the entrance fee. She handed him back a yellow piece of paper that listed the movies, and the start times. Thanking her, he rolled the window back up, and handed the paper to Sam.

"You can pick," he told her.

"We pretty much only have two options with the start times," she said as her eyes roamed over the paper.

"What are they?"

"Jackass 3D and My Little Pony."

Jack sputtered then burst into laughter. His eyes closed, and his frame bent forward as it consumed him. He stepped on the break to slow the car, then collapsed onto the steering wheel as fits of it overtook him.

"I personally vote for Jackass," she said beside him with a smirk.

He couldn't answer. He was too busy fighting for breath while his face turned red from laughing. When he finally calmed slightly, he lifted his head, then started laughing again.

"You're not going to pee are you?" Sam asked with a straight face.

He shook his head as his face reddened further. His chest shook hard while he tried, and failed to get a grip on himself. "God has an interesting sense of humor," he panted once he finally leaned back.

"It's cute when you laugh," she told him.

He hummed in response then smiled at her. "Which screen is showing Jackass?"

Glancing down at the paper again, her brows knitted. "The fourth one."

Taking his foot off the break, Jack made a right turn, and followed the pathway until they reached the end of the lot. There were two rows of cars that already sat before the screen, and Jack pulled up behind one of them before turning off the engine.

"I'll be right back. Stay here." Leaning over to quickly kiss her mouth, he turned, and got out of the car.

He wasn't gone for more than five minutes. When he returned, he handed her a bottle of soda, and set a large bucket of popcorn on his lap. When Sam attempted to reach for a handful, he jerked the bucket away from her so that it was just out of her reach.

His eyebrows shot towards the ceiling, and he gaped at her in astonishment. "Are you trying to touch my popcorn?" he asked in disbelief.

Sam's lips twitched as he wrapped his arms around it, and shrunk lower into his seat. He took a piece out with his fingers, and slowly slipped it into his mouth while he looked at her.

"I didn't realize you liked it so much. Would you like to be alone with it?" she laughed.

"No. I want you to watch," he replied with a smirk. Grabbing a large fistful in his hand, he crammed it into his mouth until his cheeks bulged, then began to chew.

"That's attractive." she told him.

Her brows knitted, and she stared at him as if he were deranged. The look she gave him did nothing to diminish his smug expression. Uncapping her soda, Sam took a drink from it before slowly screwing the top back on. Setting it down in the cup holder, she turned to look at him.

"I think you're going to give me some of that popcorn," she informed him.

The left side of his face lifted in a smile while he continued to chew. "Oh yeah?"

Sam nodded. "Yep."

He swallowed hard then grinned. "What makes you think I'm going to do that?"

"I'm going to make you," she told him nonchalantly.

Jack's grin grew larger as he eyed her slight frame. "Bring it on, baby." he said with a chuckle.

Accepting the challenge, Sam turned, and lifted herself from her seat. Leaning towards him, she watched him laugh, then flinch as she neared. When she was close enough to reach him, she quickly slid her hand into the dark hair just below his ear. Tilting her head, she lowered her mouth to his neck, and opened her lips to kiss him there. It made his breath escape him in a startled gasp.

She began to lightly suck on his warm skin while her tongue moved over it. Her fingers gently stroked along his scalp in a light caress, and then they dropped until her hand was between his legs. Grasping onto his shaft through the material of his jeans, she boldly squeezed him.

A soft groan escaped Jack, and his eyes drifted closed. His voice was uneven as he loosened his grip on the bucket. "You can have it all," he choked out.

Slipping the popcorn into the empty seat that she had vacated, he wrapped his arm around her waist, and pulled her into his lap so that she was straddling him. Resting her hands upon his shoulders, Sam smiled softly as she gazed down at him.

For a moment he was completely entranced by the way that she was looking at him, and he couldn't help the hesitant smile that tilted his lips as his breath left him in shallow bursts. Lifting his fingers, Jack buried them in her dark hair before hungrily taking her mouth.

His tongue swiped past her lips, and the air left his nostrils harshly when hers reached out to meet it. Tightening his hold, his lips parted further to deepen the kiss until it intensified into a hot, wet, urgent meeting of their mouths.

Driven by need, a pleasure filled groan emerged from his throat, and his large hands swiftly dropped to her hips so that he could roughly pull her against his rapidly thickening arousal. Sam's fingers dug into the hard sinew of his shoulders in response, then she repeated the motion by grinding herself against him.

The intensity of it made Jack's mouth slacken against hers as a strangled sound escaped him. When they finally separated, Sam's forehead dropped to his while she panted above him. "That was easy."

Jack grinned. "More like, I'm easy." He punctuated the statement by biting his lip, before thrusting his hips between her thighs. A light grunt escaped him at the contact, and Sam's lips parted at the sensation.

Taking advantage, he leaned forward until his tongue was buried back inside of her mouth, and her spine was pressed against the steering wheel. Her shirt lifted easily in his hands, and he pushed it upwards until both of her large breasts were revealed to his view. Pressing his palm between them, he rubbed his hand against her skin.

Sam's eyes immediately darted out the window as she tried to lower it. "Someone will see," she gasped.

Jack was quick to stop her. "No one will see," he assured her heatedly. "Just me. I want to look at you." Slipping his fingers around both of her round breasts, he squeezed them in his hands while brushing his thumbs across her nipples.

"You have the most beautiful tits," he breathed in amazement. "Every time that I look at them it makes me hard." Leaning forward, he latched onto one with his mouth to suck on the peak aggressively. He roughly pinched the other nipple between his fingers.

A soft breath escaped Sam, and then she buried her fingers in his dark hair. Closing her eyes, she held onto him loosely while his tongue flicked over her. "Is there anything that doesn't make you hard?" Sam moaned.

Jack smiled against her. "A few things. None of which have anything to do with you." His teeth nipped at her lightly, and then he looked up at her. "It drove me crazy to be away from you today," he admitted.

"We were only apart for a couple of hours," she replied bemused.

Jack hunched his shoulders sheepishly. "I know. I'm becoming addicted to you. I like it better when you're with me." A disconcerted expression passed over his face before he quickly shook it off. "It's a new experience for me," he said as he gazed into her large blue eyes. "I've never wanted anyone the way that I want you."

Sam was held captive in that moment by the apparent vulnerability that flashed in his dark eyes. He was quick to hide it from her as he smiled. Sliding his fingers along her cheek, he pulled her to him so that he could press her lips open with his own.

His tongue swept into her mouth, and his strong arm encircled her frame so that he could pull her against his chest. She could feel the rough thump of his heartbeat. When her arms reached up to wrap around his neck, it's beat increased rapidly.

"I want inside of you," he panted thickly against her mouth. "I want to bury myself in you, and stay there." His large palm pressed between her legs, and he began to rub her through the material of her jeans. When a small whimper escaped her mouth, Jack lost all ability to think clearly.

In a surge of aggression, his teeth clamped down on her bottom lip, and he tugged on it roughly while a growl left his throat. When she mewled again, he released the delicate skin then pulled it between his lips to suck on it in a soothing gesture.

When he finally released the abused flesh, his dark eyes were inflamed. Lifting his large hand, he cupped the side of her face, and ran his thumb across her swollen lower lip in apology. Jack watched entranced as it distorted beneath his touch. When he lifted his heated gaze to meet her blue eyes he seemed to be utterly in control once more.

"Do you want me, Sam?" he asked her softly.

She felt incapable of drawing breath while he looked at her. The shift in him was subtle, but she immediately recognized the dark look in his eyes. It had filled her with intimidation every single time that she had seen it.

It intimidated her now, but she was slowly coming to understand what it meant. Parting her mouth, she finally drew in an unsteady breath before nodding her head slowly.

Jack took the opportunity to press his thumb between her lips. Her blue eyes widened momentarily in surprise, and then she latched onto it when he pushed it further into her mouth. Driven by instinct, her tongue swirled against his skin, and then she began to lightly suck on his thumb.

Jack bit down on his own lip while he watched her do it. His entire frame tensed, and a light grimace passed over his features while a soft grunt escaped his throat.

"I love your mouth," he informed her tightly. He shifted beneath her before caressing the top of her thigh. "I used to obsess about being inside of it. It's all I thought about. I wanted to know what it felt like to have those soft lips wrapped around my cock."

Sam paused abruptly as he continued to stroke her leg. She watched as his dark gaze darted from her lips back to her eyes, and she hesitantly resumed sucking as she looked at him.

"You were mine from the moment I first saw you," he told her with certainty. "My hands, and mouth had already explored every inch of your hot little body before we even met. Did you know that, Sam?" he asked her thickly.

"Sometimes I would fuck you slowly while looking into your beautiful eyes. Other times I was ruthless, and I would make you take it. No matter what I did, you loved it. You wanted it. You wanted me." Digging his fingers into the top of her thigh, Jack released his breath slowly. "Tell me you want me, Sam. I want to hear you say it."

Pulling his thumb from between her lips, Jack lightly brushed it across her mouth while he waited expectantly. For an endless moment they gazed at one another while Sam's breath caught, and held within her ribcage. When her lips finally parted, all that emerged was a light moan of distress.

12