The Hidden Ranch Ch. 01

Story Info
A new family in town.
3.7k words
3.91
32.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is the first Hidden Ranch story and therefore it explains "The Hidden Ranch" as well as Mark's and Kate's lives together)

Hello, I am Mark and I will begin by telling you a little bit about the background of where I come from. You see, before I was born my parents made a rather odd decision and moved to this place know as "The Hidden Ranch." The Hidden Ranch is not really a ranch at all, but a community of people and a town. It is hidden though. The only way in or out is along a 25 mile long dirt road which looks like a driveway off of a rural highway. I would love to tell you where it is, but it is against the rules to tell, but I can say it is hidden by mountains and hours away from any major town.

I am sure that by now you are wondering what is the deal with "The Hidden Ranch" and what makes it so special. It was begun shortly before my parents arrived by a group of people who wished to return to some of the old traditions while still living a modern life. The government does not know who we are and we do not deal with them. No taxes, no laws, and no rules other than those that we have setup and controlled.

I fit into this picture as boy who has lived in "The Hidden Ranch" all my life. I have recently reached adulthood and I am fully sexual mature but yet I realize I have not reached my full mental and emotional maturity. I am around 6 foot tall with short spiky light brown hair. Since "The Hidden Ranch" must survive on its own, I have worked for years which has kept me in rather good shape and my muscles are partially defined. I have a not much younger sister, named Bethany, who has long dirty blonde hair. Bethany is short, only about 5'2", and a rather well shaped young women who has always made the other guys take notice, even me I will admit, but that is an other story.

What would I love to tell you about is the day a new family came to town. This new family, The Jacksons, they were called, was different than most families in "The Hidden Ranch" in the fact that they had started a family before they had come, but were accepted since their two daughters were less than two years old at the time. I really don't remember that day since I was very young as well, but I do know that the Jacksons and my parents have been close ever since.

This would be a good time to tell you about one of the rules of "The Hidden Ranch." Since the goals of the Ranch were to implement the traditions of the past, more of the traditional roles of women and family life have been accepted. One of these rules was that arranged marriages were the only form of marriage for the children in "The Hidden Ranch." Also, all married couples, whether arranged or chosen, were in a lifetime commitment, divorce and remarriage was not an option. There were several more vague rules that the people followed. The first of these was that while both men and women were both highly educated, women were more highly educated then men. This was encouraged since it was the job of women to raise and educate children in the home. Women were also encouraged to run businesses centered around their home. Men on the other hand did much more physical intensive work. Since much of "The Hidden Ranch" work was infrastructure, such as roads, sewage, water, and building, the men did this work almost exclusively due to its high labor content.

Well as you might have guessed, the Jacksons' oldest daughter Kate, who was slightly younger than I, had been arranged to marry me. Kate and I have spent a lot of time growing up together. From as young as I can remember Kate has gone to school with me. We though never talked much as little kids, she hung out with all the girls and I played sports with all the guys.

Then one day, when I was about 12, I was walking home on a beautiful summer day, Kate jumped out from behind a tree. I was not sure what to say, there she was in this not very fancy dress that many of the girls her age wore and I was in a shirt and shorts. She began by asking me if I knew that we would spend the rest of our life together and I told her I knew. She then asked me what I thought about her, I told her it didn't matter and I was already late for my game. She then grabbed me and pulled me off the path we were on. I lightly fell on the ground. Lightly looking up, all I saw was the sun, and then she landed on top of me and kissed me. I had never been kissed, I don't think she had either, but she just lingered there. I could feel her warm breath and I decided to wrap my arms around her. But as soon as the kiss began she got up and began to run away.

Kate and I didn't say a word for about a year, even in school. Every night though I would think about what she looked like that day. I saw as Kate went from 4'6" to 5'8". I saw her go from baby fat in her cheeks to having full curves in her hips. I saw her go from flat to 34 C. Most of all I saw her go from this poorly dressed confident girl to a shy and quiet beautiful woman. Many days in class I would have to wait to stand to not be embarrassed. Many nights I would fall asleep dreaming of her. Then I graduated and went to do my internship to learn many of the required technical skills that every male learned. Part of this internship was the raising and building of my, and soon Kate and my, house. This took 2 years and all the while Kate was in school finishing her education.

Then came Kate and my wedding day. Everything had been planned by Kate's parents and I just followed what people told me to do. By end of the ceremony, our closing kiss was only the second time we had ever touched intimately. The ceremony was cut short, as was tradition, so we could spend our first night together in our new place.

Upon arriving at the house, I reached around and picked up Kate in her wedding dress and carried her across the threshold. As tradition goes, my family's job was to furnish the new place since the Jacksons had done the wedding. On the first floor of our cabin was a living area, a dinning room, a kitchen, and the only bathroom in the house (this is odd but easier to build which is very important here). On the top floor was the large master bedroom with a deck and two smaller bedrooms. My parents had done a wonderful job with everything, and they had even bought Kate and I a few new outfits. One of these outfits, as tradition has it, was what Kate was to wear to bed tonight. My parents had worked closely with the Jackson's to find her right size.

Kate led, and I followed, as we made our way upstairs. As we reached the bedroom, the garment bag was laid on the bed and Kate quickly picked it up. I could tell she was very nervous. Her hands were shaking. She quickly walked to another bedroom, accidentally slamming the door on the way out. I looked around the room. There was a king size bed with nightstands on both sides, a sofa, a large dresser with mirror, and a long closet. I had had a talk with father, and had even gone to health classes, which only boys were allowed to take, in school. (It was a girl's mother job to inform her of the bare minimum of so called women's issues, while it was the husband's to make any medical decisions about his wife and family.)

I was so excited, I quickly took off my fancy clothes and hung them up. All I had left on was a new pair of silk boxers dad had given me. As I began to turn down the bed I saw white silk sheets. I new this was a tradition, but I had never heard of anyone doing it because the expense. I just kept thinking, why should I ruin a pair of fancy nice sheets all because of the stain left behind. Oh well, there was nothing I could do, tradition was why were here. I climbed in bed after I lit a few candles around the room.

I heard a knock on the door as I slowly stopped day dreaming, was it really Kate. Slowly she walked in. She was dressed in a silk robe which was open in the front. Inside there was very tight fitting camisole on her top, and a pair of low cut string thong panties. Every piece was white as snow and it contrasted her very tan smooth skin and straight dark brown hair. As Kate got closer and closer I could see how timid she was and I think I may have even sensed a tear. I lifted the covers out of the way as she sat down on the bed.

She said, "What do you want me do?"

"Don't say a thing and just lay down here with me," I replied.

"I won't say another thing, but ... Please ... Please ... be gentle. I have heard from friends this will hurt." Kate said staring into her hands.

I did not reply, I just lightly pulled her shoulder to me, laying her back, and let her kiss me as we did when we were 12. But unlike when we had kissed when were 12, when I reached out to hold her, she did not pull away. Her breath was shaky, and I think I could feel her heart race. After a minute or two, I reached up and pushed her hair off her right shoulder. I broke off the kiss, and went to gently kiss her neck. Reacting to the new sensation Kate shivered and bent her head out of the way to give me greater access. I took this as a sign to pull the camisole strap off her right shoulder, and I began to make my way down her collar bone with light kisses.

I reached up and gently grabbed each of Kate's breasts in the palm of each of my hands. I felt her tense, having clearly never had a man hold her large swells. But as I pulled the right side of the camisole even further down, her lovely breast came into view, with its dark brown swollen nipple. I began to gently kiss around that breast, only lastly taking the nipple into my mouth and gently sucking on it, causing a moan to escape Kate's lips. The moan was followed shortly by a whimper when I lightly bit the nipple between my front teeth. My left hand at the time slowly pulled the left strap of her camisole down, ultimately freeing Kate's arms and having the camisole wrap around her torso, exposing her left breast now as well. Making my way from her thoroughly stimulated right breast, I paused at that spot between her breasts, and flicked my tongue along the line of skin between her left breast and her chest. I then moved my kisses to her left breast and suckled and bit her nipple there as well. My ears continued to hear the wonderful sounds of Kate's torment escape her mouth and I looked up and saw her head leaned back against the pillow with her eyes closed.

Having spent plenty of time warming Kate up suckling her breasts, I began to lift the bottom of her camisole exposing the soft gentle skin of her tummy and her gorgeous belly button. With the tips of my rough manly fingertips, I began to caress the soft skin running the short distance from her belly button to the top of her low cut thong. Shifting down the bed, I then brought my lips to kiss, lick, and even bite this ultra sensitive area. Kate giggled, and I could see the muscles under her skin rapidly twitch beyond her control. I moved my hands to the side of the outside of her in-shape but curvy hips. I slowly slid my hands up and down her legs. They were so beautiful and I felt so lucky to have them all to myself, but I knew the time had come to truly consummate our union. In the days, weeks, months, and years to come we could learn to give each other as much oral pleasure as our hearts could desire, but for now I knew Kate was as ready as she ever was going to be for me. So my hands quickly grasped the strings at the top of her hips holding her thong on and began to pull it down her legs. The thin strip of fabric between her legs caught for a second before coming free and it was the first time I realized she was wet with arousal. I also saw that clearly she had trimmed her pubic hair to a short furry strip. Finally pulling the thong off her ankles I threw it to the floor and crawled up her body.

Having crawled up her body I slowly lowered my weight between her legs and onto her chest as she instinctively spread her hips and legs. Looking into my eyes, her brown eyes showed me that she knew what was coming. Showing me that she was ready, her hands reached to my side, grasped my boxers and began trying to pull them down. To help her, I lifted up on my knees, allowing my boxers to drop to my knees, exposing my fully rigid and ready dick and its sensitive sack below. I took my dick and slid it between her outer folds, wetting its tip, and slid it up against Kate's clit. She gasped and closed her eyes, turning her head to the right. I then lowered the tip of my cock to her entrance. Arching my back, I brought my head to her ear, and said, "It's time," and thrust forward tearing into her for the first time, bottoming out, crushing our pelvises together. Upon my thrust Kate had gasped very loudly, wrapped her arms around my back pulling my chest into her, and spread her legs as wide as she could lifting her feet and ankles into the air. Fully inserted, I looked at Kate and saw a tear rolling down her cheek, and her eyes slowly opened and looked into mine. Her look showed that she now knew she was no longer a girl, but now in all senses of the term, fully a woman, as well as my wife.

After a short time of just being connected together and looking into each other's eyes, I kissed Kate, and slowly began to withdraw my cock from her pussy. Kate's reaction surprised me, in that she wrapped her legs around my ass and pushed my hips forward and back fully into her. Looking into her face, she looked at me quickly, and then her eyes darted away, and a smirk appeared on her face. I withdrew again, nearly all the way, and her legs again grabbed and pushed me back in. This time she giggled a little. We started to do this a number of more times each time picking up more speed, her giggles quickly changed to panting. Once I got the hang of it, I even picked up my speed. By now Kate was moaning a little and had reached her arms again around my back. We continued this for a while, and I swear I could feel Kate's pussy grasping slightly tighter and tighter around me, causing me to near my climax. I was beginning to feel warm, and Kate's soft and tender body was fitting so well with mine. When her eyes were open, her dark brown pupils were dilated and stared into mine, but then she would close her eyes, and just open her mouth to make the most beautiful sounds that sent shivers right down my spine.

No longer being able to take the sensations we were having, Kate's body shook, she whimpered again, and her body got all tight, especially around my dick. This caused me to force one last hard thrust of my cock into Kate pussy as deep as it would go, holding Kate as tightly to me as I could, I deposited my orgasmic load deep into her unprotected womb, after all, there was no birth protection allowed at the Hidden Ranch. When I was done, I relaxed all my muscles, crushing Kate breasts under my chest, and leaning my head down to kiss her in the sweetest and gentlest kiss we had shared yet.

Who knows how long it was, but when both Kate and I had fully recovered, I broke our gentle kiss and began to speak. "Kate, you are most beautiful women I have ever seen, and I have been waiting for today for so long. Each night for the past years I have fallen asleep dreaming of this, and this was far better than I could have ever dreamed of. If this experience is an example of the life we will have together, we will be a perfect match, a wonderful team, and loving parents. I love you Kate."

"Oh Mark, that is what I have wanted to tell you for years. When I was a little girl, and I learned about our marriage, my first thought was that you were just a little yucky boy. But deep down, you were different, you were my yucky boy. By that day I snuck up and kissed you, I was already planning our lives together. I too for years went home and fell asleep thinking of being your wife. I saw you stare at me in school, but I was looking at you too. I snuck out even and caught glimpses of this house you were building for us. It is so wonderful. We are now married and I am your wife in front of the entire Hidden Ranch. Now we are here together. I love that I finally have some of your precious manly seed in me and I hope that soon I will be carrying the first of our many children. I love the union that we just had and while I am a little sore, I am glad we will always get to return to this our bed, and get connected on both a physical and emotional level. I love you too Mark, and submit myself to you as your wife and partner vowing to put your wishes, and the needs of our family, above my own."

With that, Kate and I shared our first French kiss and hugged, connected on the bed. By now, my dick had lost its size, and I therefore slowly pulled my sensitive prick out of Kate and rolled onto my side right next to her. Kate sat up a little, and pulled the camisole still wrapped around her lower chest over her head and threw it on the floor. She then rolled onto her side facing away from me, and shifted her body into my embrace so we could spoon. I reached around her with my arm and gently grabbed her breast and she grabbed by hand. Tipping my head towards her's, I smelled her wonderfully sweet scent and closed my eyes to fall asleep with her in my arms.

Tomorrow, I will remove the virginal blood stained sheet from our bed and hang it from our Master bedroom balcony for any passer bys to see. I am sure my parents, as well as Kate's parents, will be stopping by, and it will put a proud smile on their faces. The next day, simply the stained part will be cut from the rest of the sheet and mounted in a frame. The whole thing will be hung in our bedroom. Then when our first daughter is born, it will be hung in her room for her to grow up seeing every day.

Kate and I will also be making love at a minimum in the morning, in the afternoon, and when we go to bed for at least the next 3 months in row. We will not stop until she misses her time of the month for at least two months in a row. At that point, we will be assured that she will be carrying our first child.

For all of this sex to occur, Kate will to need to learn some of her expected responsibilities as a proper submitted wife. She will need to be taught her oral responsibilities both for preparation for sex, but also as a proper greeting and stress reliever after I have had a long day. She will be taught, at least for the first week, in joint showers together, how to wash my and her body. She will be taught how to present herself for sex, either naked on her knees, or naked in all but a thong, lying on her back with knees bent and feet in the air. She will learn why when dressed she will always be dressed in a skirt, since easy access to penetration is a must. And finally, she will learn that slaps on the ass are used both as a tool for correction and as a tool for stimulation, and to know they are part of being my wife.

With all of this, Kate will know she is loved, cared for, and protected as my wife. She has chosen to live by the traditions of the Hidden Ranch, and while others might not understand, she knows that I have learned my role from my father and she has learned to know what is expected from her mother, and we will be happy with that.