The Hidden Winter Solstice

Story Info
Humans and Fairy Folk perform a ritual orgy.
11.1k words
4.43
15.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morrigan shifts in her seat. She hears laughter around her. As usual she is not joining in.

"Patrick! You are so bad." Noel giggles.

"I'm just saying, my cock is a thing of beauty and magnificence. What if the pretty fairy girl can't handle it?"

"Oh yes Patrick, my darling husband, sometimes I cannot handle the splendor of it all." Joy says with a roll of her eyes.

"But do you all really think it is true or are our parents are just pulling our legs? I mean come on, the fate of the natural world rests on good sex with fairy folk? Have you ever seen a fairy?" Dean is ever the skeptical one.

"Look, this is a free pass for extramarital sex. However, I'm not so sure I am cool with Carol having sex with someone else. I wonder if we will all be in the same room." Phillip muses.

"Oh so you get a free pass, but you want me to sit this one out, huh?" Carol smirks.

"Oh the joys of being single...hey Morrigan you are awfully quiet back there. If we don't find any fairy folk, it is you and me, baby." Clark teases. They all laugh.

"Clark, I am pretty damn sure Morrigan is still a virgin, just like she was in boarding school." Patrick says with confidence.

"Okay, that's enough of messing with poor Mori. Now let's get back to the facts here. Do you all truly believe that our parents were sneaking off right before Christmas to get it on in the woods?" Dean asks again.

Noel gets a contemplative look on her face. "I remember my parents always taking an overnight trip and coming back completely drained."

Carol's face bears a wicked grin. "I caught my parents talking about sex with a water fairy and a dildo made of water hitting all the right places."

"What do you think will happen if we don't go through with it?" Morrigan asks. All of them turn to look at her except for Clark who is driving.

"I don't think we have a choice Mori. I think once we get there, if what our parents say is true, we will have to sacrifice." Dean explains. Dean nervously pushes back his blond locks from his sapphire blue eyes. He is 5'll" and a champion swimmer with the body to prove it. With boyish good looks, girls pursue him, but Dean is aloof and does not easily make friends. If you are not in his small inner circle, you really do not exist. He questions everything which generally gets on everybody's nerves except Morrigan. He appreciates that in her.

"The idea of dainty little fairy ladies getting me off is putting me in the mood." Phillip stretches his muscular arms pulling his wife closer, his golden Italian skin in contrast with Carol's deep mahogany complexion. He nibbles on her ear. He knows that is the quickest way to get her wet.

"Phillip..." Carol half moans, half laughs. He takes his hand and pushes her face toward him kissing her softly on the lips.

Dainty little fairy ladies are a stark contrast to Carol. Carol is soft and curvy, pleasingly plump as Phillip likes to refer to her. She has dark brown eyes that melt Phillip's heart every time she looks at him. Her hair is a lighter shade of brown than her skin with highlights in a short pixie cut. Phillip likes the access to her ears and neck. He loves her long eye lashes and her full sumptuous lips. Her well-manicured fingers and toes are prime targets for Phillip's mouth.

Phillip is 5'8" and an ex wrestler who has managed to maintain his bodybuilder like physique. Carol loves his hard body against her soft one. His chest and six pack are her favorite parts of him. She likes to run her fingers up and down his torso, stopping to play in the soft hair on his chest. He likes to pick her up, sweeping her off her feet. It is those times when she feels like his dainty little wife.

"Are we going to live out one of my fantasies tonight?" Patrick asks with eyebrows raised.

"Which one is that?" Joy asks, her pink lips pursed. Her light brown bangs peek out from under her beanie. Patrick kisses her on her cute little button nose. She wrinkles it making him laugh. Her hazel eyes look at him intently. He loves the rose blossoms on her milky white cheeks. Her breasts also blush. He makes it a point at least once a day to make her body blush.

He brushes a deep caramel thumb across her cheek. "You, me and another woman."

"How about me, you and another man?" She suggests. His smile widens. She shakes her head laughing at her husband. His brown eyes and bald head are both sexy to her. She knows that her husband wants to give her the ultimate sexual experience. Even though she rolled her eyes at him earlier, it was true, Patrick is well hung. He is tall, 6'2" to her small stature of 5'4". It took her a while to get used to his skills. He would tease her and say that it was the curse of the black man. She loves giving him head as much as he loves giving it back to her.

Patrick takes a finger, moving her long hair back to expose her neck. He kisses her where her neck and shoulder meet. She caress his thigh, Joy feels herself getting wet. Even though she has not voiced it, the thought of a possible threesome excites her.

Noel looks out the window. Not that there is much to see besides the trees along the roadway. Tonight is the Winter Solstice, the longest night of the year and they have to make it to this mythical cabin by dusk. Noel steals a quick glance over at Patrick. She secretly hopes that somehow they will end up enjoying each other at this gathering.

Noel and Joy have been friends their entire lives and it has been hard listening to Joy talk about how wonderful Patrick is in bed. Sometimes she wants to suggest that the three of them have a wild night. She and Joy have shared everything else. Noel sighs. She pulls her long blond hair over her shoulder and begins to braid it. Clark teases her about being a Norwegian hottie. She has the white/blond hair, blue eyes and pale skin of a Norwegian and the body of a ballerina, tall and lithe.

Noel is not one to turn down a sexual opportunity. If you ask her, she is willing to try it. She tried on several occasions to bed Dean and Clark to no avail.

Clark, one of very few black professional hockey players, has a tendency to be a little rowdy and arrogant. He has well-defined muscles, a broad back and broad shoulders. He has thick black eye brows and the most intriguing green eyes. His skin is the color of brandy. His hair is trimmed close to his head and somehow he makes wearing glasses sexy.

Clark's eyes are on the road but his mind is on Morrigan. Morrigan is quiet, timid. Her red hair is usually tame, straightened and down her back. Today Morrigan's hair is wild and curly, just like Clark likes it. She has skin the color of coffee with cream and a splattering of freckles on her cheeks. Her eyes are amber with flakes of green. She has soft, full dusky pink lips and she wears a soft floral perfume that Clark makes a point of leaning in to smell whenever he gets the chance.

Her breasts are just the right size, slightly more than a handful. Her body, soft and shapely. She is not skinny and she is not chubby, she is thick in all the right places. He teases her that she is a walking anomaly, a black girl with red hair and freckles who blushes. The thought of seeing her nude tonight has been keeping him in a constant state of arousal.

Morrigan leans into Dean who is sitting in front of her in the van. "Why 25? Why do you think they want us to be 25 years old?"

He leans back turning slightly toward her. "I would guess that at age 25 you are done with college and probably starting off in your career. It would be the optimum time to enhance your life. People expect people around our age to come into our own, to decide to shine or fade if you will." He is quiet for a moment. "What perplexes me is the length of time we are supposed to participate in this ritual. Why wouldn't they want young virile people every year? Why would they want us to come back for the next twenty-five?"

"Maybe it is a relationship? I don't know much about fairy folk besides what I read in mythology. Maybe it is the emotional connection between the eight of us and the eight of them that keeps the covenant." She pauses. "This was not at all what I had in mind for my first sexual experience."

Noel turns from her window. She looks at the couples making out in front and then looks at Morrigan and Dean whispering to each other. "Did your parents tell you what the fairy folk are like? I mean how do they look? Do they look like us? Are they grotesque?"

Morrigan and Dean stare at her for a moment. Dean is the first to speak. "My parents told me nothing. They said we are to meet with the fairy folk in a cabin deep in the woods. They said in the glove compartment of the van there is a crystal which will glow when we are walking in the right direction and dim when we start to stray off the path."

"My parents did not offer any description of the fairy folk." Morrigan adds.

The moans of their van companions distract them from their conversation. Phillip has a nipple in his mouth and Carol's fingers are grasping the hair on his head. Joy's head is noticeably absent. Patrick's head is down watching her head bob up and down, deep moans tumble from his lips. Noel sneaks a peek over the seat to see her friend's mouth on Patrick's huge cock.

Clark looks in the rear view mirror at Morrigan and can see her blushing. He smiles to himself. He turns the van off the highway to a bumpy forest road marked only by wild roses that miraculously jut up from the snow covered ground.

Carol gasps loudly as her husband's fingers find their way to her well lubricated sex. He groans as she begins to vibrate on the seat. Her stomach muscles contract as her cum spills down her husband's hand. The road gets bumpier as Clark searches for more roses, indicating where he is supposed to park.

Patrick feels his cock swell between his wife's tight little pink lips. Tingles erupt in his member and he yells as he cums in Joy's mouth. Noel gasps, feeling a slight orgasm at the sound of him in ecstasy.

Clark parks. "We're here."

Phillip helps his wife put herself to rights, as Patrick puts himself away. Clark gets out and opens the side door. "I hope there are items here to allow us to freshen up." Dean says stepping out and then helping Morrigan and Noel.

"Did hearing my wife cum, make you cum on yourself Dean?" Phillip raises an eyebrow and the group laughs. Morrigan squeezes Dean's hand, leading him to the glove compartment for the crystal.

Patrick looks around and notices there is one narrow road in that leads to this parking spot just big enough for the van. The area is surrounded by old trees and dense shrubbery. "We better hurry, it will be dusk soon. My father said that it is about a thirty minute walk." He looks up at the clouds ready to burst forth individually designed snowflakes.

Dean holds the crystal in front of him. He slowly turns and nearly jumps out of his skin when it actually lights up. The crystal tumbles from his hand. It isn't that the crystal is hot, he was really hoping this was all a big joke. Fairy Folk does not factor into Dean's logical world. Carol reaches down and picks it up.

"Don't lose it Dean! I will carry it from here." Carol points it and it lights again. Phillip takes her other hand and they walk toward the bushes finding a narrow trail.

"Give it here, Sweetheart, you walk behind me." Carol takes a deep breath, rolling her eyes but obeys her over protective husband. The rest fall in behind her with Clark covering the rear.

Surprisingly the trail is full of twists and turns, frustrating the hell out of Phillip. He is anxious to begin the night. Hearing and feeling his wife cum in the van only increased his impatience. Finally he breaks through a clearing and there sits a real deal log cabin. The rest of the crew spills out behind him. No one speaks. They are all trying to deal with the fact that this is really going to happen.

Patrick rushes over to the door where there is a note written on parchment paper. Please enter new initiates. He opens the door and watches the paper sparkle and disappear.

They move inside and another scroll is floating in the air in the most impossible way. It instructs them to purify themselves in the pool at the back of the house. When they enter the room with the pool, they notice a row of polished wooden lockers each engraved with their first name. They open the lockers to find a place to hang their clothes. Inside the door of the lockers are instructions.

Noel quickly strips throwing her clothing into her locker and beats them all into the pool. "What are you guys waiting for? This water is amazing."

The room is round and warm. It is flooded with natural light which is becoming obscured by the snow that has begun to fall. There is steam rising from the pool.

Joy giggles, strips and hops in next to her best friend. Clark is next.

"Damn, Clark you have been hiding all of that?" Noel asks her mouth open wide at his body and thick cock. Clark shrugs eager to see Morrigan disrobe.

Patrick undresses and Noel is in heaven. The thought of having Clark and Patrick thrills her to no end. Carol undresses and hurries into the water before her husband tries to get the party started. Phillip hurries in behind her swooping her up in his arms.

"There are rules on the parchment." Morrigan says. "No sex in the purification pool. No sex at all until after the reading of the ritual. You will have 30 minutes for the purification process once you all get in. A bell will ring when it is time to get out. Do not dry off, the water will be absorbed into your skin when you exit the pool. When dry, wait in the open room up front."

Reluctantly, Phillip puts his wife down. Dean takes off his clothes and Joy is amazed by his perfect body. Carol groans and Noel's mouth drops open. He walks into the pool.

"Come on Mori." Dean encourages her. He knows that this entire night will be hard for her. Even when she swims she has on a one piece, swim shorts and a cover up. She slips out of her clothing.

"Shit!" slips from Phillips lips as he admires her well defined thighs. Carol is appreciating her as well. Joy bites her bottom lip. Since Noel, she really had not thought about having sex with another girl, but Morrigan's breasts are amazing. Clark knew she was going to be a sight to behold, she makes him want to cum on himself. Noel starts imagining Morrigan and Dean in a threesome tonight.

"Wow, Mori, your body is hot." Noel tells her. Morrigan blushes as she enters the water. Patrick moans as the red goes from her face and neck to her chest bringing his eyes to her rosy nipples.

The sexual energy is high in the pool. Clark wants so much to rub one out. Noel is torn by whether she wants a threesome with Morrigan and Dean or Joy and Patrick.

Phillip thinks about breaking in Morrigan. That sexy and a virgin, yes, he could see himself deep inside her making her scream.

Morrigan fights the urge to cover herself. After all in just a few short hours she is going to lose her virginity in a room full of people. Dean dives under the water. She smiles and follows him. The pool is deeper than it appears. Soon all of them are swimming, twisting and turning under the water.

They hear a chime under the water and swim for the surface. When Dean breaks the surface, he realizes they were swimming underwater for approximately 30 minutes without a breath. They exit the pool. Immediately the water begins to absorb into their bodies. Their skin glistens. The hair on their bodies is more luxuriant. Any scars they had previously are erased. Interestingly it does not erase their tattoos.


"Damn it! It would have been nice if it erased this stupid lady bug on my ass." Noel says and then watches it disappear before her eyes.

There are three gold silk drawstring bags in the main room. One has Dean's name embroidered on it another Morrigan's and the last one Noel's. Dean pulls out a collar and cuffs, along with some sort of leather flap that hides his dick. He puts it on and looks like a naughty little roman god. Noel has a leather bustier that cups her breasts, exposing them and a leather thong. Morrigan is covered in a floor length white, gauzy material, thin enough to see her well-groomed snatch and dusky rose colored nipples. The rest remain nude. They anxiously wait for a night of hard cocks, nipples and clits with their magical lovers.

************

The sky darkens enough for them to see the twinkling starry sky before heavy clouds move in ready to unleash their beautiful gift of snowflakes upon the earth. The snow falls slowly, covering the ground like a pure white cotton blanket. The crunch of the snow beneath their feet is a comforting sound as well as the winter song of the wind passing through the pine trees of northern Arizona. Chiller and chiller it becomes yet the frost biting cold does not affect them. For them, nature is welcoming them from their summer slumber.

The last ray of the burning ball in the sky disappears and their path is illuminated by their companion, Valerie. Although they have night vision, they welcome the gesture of comradery. She flutters ahead seeking camps of humans to avoid. Fernas quickly sprints after her to sniff out danger, they need beware of the losers of the Granting who obsessed with humans and/or the wicked fairy folk who interests this night are not aligned with theirs. Thenor and Themina Sweetleaf feel Fernas has the right idea, they weave a protection spell for themselves and their companions.

"Thanks, elves but I do not need your magic to protect me." Geldreft chuckles as strokes his curling ram horns and they glow for a moment then return to normal.

"Do you have any idea how hard I am fighting the urge to make a bad pun on your behalf, Geldreft?" The tiny Uvo giggles, zigging and zagging around the group with her dragonfly like wings.

"Careful." Ashon warns with a wicked smile, "Poking fun at a Satyr's horns is equivalent to insult their sexual prowess and penis size, both are dangerous."

"And as Faun, do you take pride in your sexual prowess?" Thenor asks.

"No. We take pride in leading humans and others out of danger from the darker side of the forest and of course caring for the life in the forest." She smiles at Thenor.

The ground rumbles at their feet, they stop to watch the snow in front of them rise then fall to the sides to reveal a giant rock man whose width reminds them of a stone wall. He raises to his full height of 10'. Fesnar returns to the group with the glowing golden fairy hovering above him. The giant rock man lifts his hand to create chairs from the earth for them to sit on. They are puzzled by his desire for them to sit when there is only a certain amount of time to get the ritual done for the coming spring. The first to take a seat is Themina, she reaches down and rubs her feet through the calf high green boots.

"Sis, you're feet are bothering you." Thenor taunts her on the frailty of her feet. Elves are used to traveling for long periods by foot when they wish to enjoy the forest before returning to their summer slumber.

She smiles and glances around at all them before removing her boot and reaching in to retrieve a bottle of Elven Berry wine, "Just in case we needed to replenish our strength or if we needed to calm our nerves, we can have a little of this."

She holds up the bottle to show everyone and they smile, quickly taking their seats in anticipation of the rare wine. Again her hand goes in the boot, this time she retrieves small glass for each of them. She pours the plum colored wine for each them, only giving them half a glass. Her brother shakes his head for he knows she stole it from their father and they are not to have any impurities in their body before the ritual.

"Sis." He warns yet takes a glass from her, "No impurities."