The Hiding Place

Story Info
He secretly watches beautiful friend make love.
3.1k words
4.42
47k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2Tango
2Tango
11 Followers

One of the most sexually arousing things I've ever experienced is when I inadvertently got trapped at a friend's house and secretly watched as she made love with her boyfriend. Her name is Anika and she is of middle-eastern extraction with dark eyes, olive skin and a beautiful, slim body. She teaches computer classes and is great at it with her good looks and command presence. She used to work with me so I knew her very well and we were friends. About a year ago Anika invited me over to her house to install some software and help her write some workshops for a class she was going to teach. We spent the afternoon working down in her basement office. We had our materials spread out all over the place and it was basically a cramming session.

Anika had 3 other things to do that afternoon so we only had a couple of hours to work. So we worked and talked and although it seemed like we had just gotten started, we were suddenly out of time. It was always like this, we would end up talking and time would just fly by too quickly. I was so used to this that it was never a big deal to have to leave suddenly.

We had that kind of friendship; we'd get together for a brief time and have lunch or something then we'd part and pick up again later. Anyway, she said she had to rush off some place to meet her cousin so we finished up. She apologized for running out of time and we both promised we'd get together under more relaxed social circumstances soon. I said goodbye and left her house to go back to work. As I drove into the parking lot at my office, I suddenly realized I had forgotten my shoulder bag with my day timer and my plane tickets for the next day's business trip. Shit, I'd have to go back to Anika's place to get this stuff now 'cause there was no telling if I'd reach her tonight to get my stuff back.

I tried to call her and there was no answer but I also knew that sometimes she just didn't answer the phone. Anyway, I decided to just drive back to her house on the chance she might still be there. When I pulled up I saw her car was out front so I knew I was in luck. I knocked on the front door but there was no answer and the door was locked. Damn, I thought, maybe she's in the shower. I decided to go around back and see if, maybe just maybe, the sliding glass door to the basement was open. If it was, than I would just slip in and get my bag and scoot and this would be the end of it. Sure enough, the sliding glass door at the back of the house was unlocked and I went inside. I didn't hear any noise so I figured she was probably in the bathroom. Great, I thought, this will be quick and painless. I went inside and closed the door behind me. I had just finished collecting my bag when I heard footsteps starting down the stairs into the basement and two voices talking, one of them was Anika's. Oh my God! I didn't want to get caught and look like an intruder! There was no time to bolt across the room to the sliding glass door. Shit! Knowing Anika, I would be grilled on the spot over this. So, I panicked and dashed into an open, louvered-door closet and closed the door quickly.

Peeking through the closet doors, I could see the whole basement room and I could also hear my heart beating above every other sound. Since Anika said she had to go someplace, needless to say, I was very surprised to see that she was here with somebody else. When Anika came into view, I saw who the other voice belonged to; she was accompanied by a tall, slender-built guy with brown hair and blue eyes. He was dressed casually, wearing jeans, a dark blue polo shirt and loafers. This guy was not bad looking, I thought. Who the hell is he? My mind was swimming with thoughts and anxiety…clearly, she didn't have anyplace to go to, she just needed me out of the house because this guy was coming over and I guess she didn't want to hurt my feelings by saying so. However, I had just made the wrong choice by ducking into the closet because I was now trapped and it appeared they were just getting comfortable. They were probably going to be here awhile and there was no way I could just show myself and try to explain it without major embarrassment. I would just have to sit this out and get out later when the coast was clear.

They both had drinks in their hands, it looked like Rum and Coke, and she was flirting with him and touching his arm. Clearly, he was not a stranger from the way they were talking and touching each other. Jeez…it suddenly struck me that maybe this guy was a boyfriend? Anika had never mentioned him to me. Now my intrusion took on a whole different meaning and my pulse leapt into overdrive. This situation was much more than an awkward mistake on my part.

I was now a voyeur! They sat down on her couch and started to talk and sip their drinks. The couch was right across from me, about 10 feet away so I had a virtual front-row seat. Although I didn't think they could see me through the louvers on the closet door, I knew I had to be absolutely quiet or they would surely hear me. As they talked, the guy put his arm around her shoulders and she definitely liked it as she slid closer to him. I couldn't hear everything he said but I could see he was telling animated stories that really made her laugh. Anika loved to laugh and no doubt his humor and spontaneity were part of what made him attractive to her. Now I wanted to get to know this guy. I had to find out what was special about him to her and it thrilled me to have this opportunity to observe them and learn. It was like being the invisible man. She kicked off her shoes and got comfortable on the couch next to him enjoying his close company. They sipped their Rum and Cokes as they cuddled, joking about some funny incident at a party they had been to over the weekend. I watched them and listened to their conversation with intense interest but a part of me hoped they would get up to leave soon so I could get the hell out of here. After awhile, Anika said something to him that I couldn't hear and then went over to the stereo and put on a CD.

The room was warm from the afternoon sun and Anika went over and drew the vertical blinds across the sliding glass door. She was smiling at the guy on the couch and looked gorgeous and sexy in a light blue print sundress with spaghetti straps. She wasn't wearing that dress when I was here just an hour ago! Anika had long pretty legs and you could see them outlined through her cotton dress in the scant sunlight coming in through the vertical blinds. The CD was playing some bluesy tune and set a romantic mood in the room. Her boyfriend got up off the couch and took her into a dance hold and they did a slow dance around the room to the blues. He would dip her occasionally and she would pretend to swoon. They were having a lot of fun and it showed. I could see they had great dance rhythm and personal chemistry. Romance didn't get any better than this. After they danced awhile, they went over and sat down on the couch and got their drinks. Soon their conversation began to trail off and things got quiet. Anika put her drink down and touched his face; my heart was pounding in my chest, as I knew what was about to happen and couldn't believe I was going to be right there watching it. He embraced her and they began deep, intimate kissing. He moved from her mouth to her neck and kissed her and all over her neck and shoulders, pulling her black hair aside. He slid the spaghetti straps off her shoulders and the thin cotton sundress fell to her waist, exposing her slender bare back to me. Anika was braless under the dress and I caught a view of her breasts. They were magnificent, a beautiful upswept shape with nipples that stood out in excitement from her boyfriend's touch. Anika pulled off his shirt and they continued their half-naked embrace, kissing deeply and passionately. She rubbed her body against his as they continued kissing. He moved down her body, cupping her breasts in his hands and licking and sucking them. By now, I had an erection so hard I could have cut diamonds with it but I didn't dare touch myself for fear of making any noise. Suddenly, he came apart from her and stood up and undid his jeans. He dropped them to the floor.

Like me, the guy's penis was already hard as a rock and protruding out so far I thought it would rip his underwear to shreds. He slipped his boxers off and kicked them away. Wow, what an athletic guy, I thought. He had muscular arms, a tapering waist and was, uh, quite well endowed…no two ways about it. His bulging erection was long and thick with a circumcised head. It curved almost straight up in his excitement. His testicles were massive and hung down low making his erection look like a flesh hammer with a curved handle. I could see why Anika chose him as a lover; he was a young, well-hung guy in great shape. He could probably fuck her all day long and never get tired.

Anika pulled the blue sundress off over her head and slipped out of the thin black thong, which was all she wore underneath it. She faced her boyfriend, allowing him a long gaze at her naked body. Even at this distance I could see the black, pouting mound of her labia protruding between her slightly parted legs, her trimmed pubic hair was already wet with her female juices in pre-coital anticipation. She put her arms around his neck and they rubbed against other's bodies as they kissed heatedly. For me, this was probably one of the most exciting parts, seeing Anika and her lover now completely nude and enjoying each other in passionate foreplay when, minutes ago, they were just sitting and talking on the couch like she and I would do. Just ten away feet I watched from my hidden place as they began to make love. She pulled him down onto the couch and they continued their kissing lying down. Slowly, he slid down the length of her body with his mouth and began fondling and sucking on her breasts. Then he moved down to her stomach with quick kisses and put his mouth between her spread thighs. She arched her back to meet him. He carefully parted the slit that divided her lovely pubic mound and rolled his tongue slowly around her clit and vaginal lips. Anika moaned in pleasure and ran her fingers through his hair as he licked and sucked on her wet crevasse

She enjoyed his tongue for a few minutes then she reached over and pushed him back on his end of the couch. Now it was his turn to lie back and enjoy it. His cock was involuntarily bobbing up and down in anticipation of what she had in mind for him. She leaned over and drew her lover's swollen shaft into her mouth. At first, she sucked tenderly on just the head of his penis. Then, ever so slowly, Anika moved her lips, inch by inch, up his length to engulf him. I could see he was in absolute seventh heaven now and trying not to come. Anika must have sensed this and pulled away, placing his penis between her breasts until the wave passed…well, almost passed. The head of his shaft shook once and he shot an arc of pre-cum onto her breast. She looked at him and slowly rubbed his white juice onto her brown aureole.

Anika got up on the couch on her knees and pulled him up on his, too, so they faced each other. They kissed intimately, hands exploring each other's bodies. She brought one hand down to fondle his long erection as it poked against her body. Then she turned around on the couch, facing the opposite wall with her back to her lover. My heart pounded furiously and I wasn't sure it could take the sustained pace! I prayed she wouldn't see me watching her through the louver doors of the closet. From behind, her lover stroked her exquisite breasts and sucked lightly on her neck and shoulders. He moved his hand down and parted her pubic hair to explore her. While still on her knees, Anika spread her legs slightly to bare her opening to his index finger. She squirmed in pleasure when he found her clit and played with it. Then he pushed his index finger inside her, sliding it up and down, oiling it with her wetness. As he continued his foreplay I could see her vagina was open in arousal; her vulva thrust out from under her like an awakening flower. Anika reached back and found his swollen member. She bent forward on the couch and pulled him towards her, inviting him to enter her from behind. Opening her legs, she pushed the head of his swollen shaft between the wet lips of her labia. Her lover's head reared back in ecstasy as he pushed his huge manhood inside her. Anika moaned out load, her toes curling in pleasure as he began to thrust. I can't tell you how exciting it was to see this. I squirmed in my hiding place; it was all I could do to keep my cock from exploding!

As I watched them have sex, I opened my pants and dropped them to the floor to relieve the pressure on my cock. I could feel it pulsing with my quick heartbeat and it felt wonderful to finally have it unencumbered…. the next best thing to being there! After a frenzied start, they slowed down to enjoy the sex. I could hear his kisses on her neck and face and the soft thump of his testicles slapping against her. Anika's breasts swayed in rhythm with their lovemaking, her nipples jarring with impact as their pubic mounds collided. He began to tease her by bringing his shaft all the way out of her and then re-entering just the head for quick, deliberate strokes. Then he would plunge his thick cock all the way in and hold it there, receiving a squeal of delight from her as his reward. Anika's moans began to get louder and louder. Suddenly he pulled out of her and turned her around. They changed positions. Anika lay on her back and put one leg up on the back of the couch and the other on the floor. He lay down on top of her; the head of his erection immediately found her moist opening. She wrapped her legs around him and they began to pump.

The two naked lovers bucked furiously against each other, their moans and clenched teeth betraying that they were about to come. Anika dug her nails into his back and that was all it took to push him over the edge. His torso reared up over her. Every muscle on his back strained with the effort of his orgasm. He impaled her on his long organ, his massive testicles pulsing as he spewed his love juice inside her. She wailed and clutched his back. The two lovers were a frenzy of flesh on the couch. Anika's arms and legs kicked and flailed in the air, her loins pressed to his as she wrestled with him in orgasm. It seemed like time froze as I watched the two lovers climax. Her boyfriend's cock gushed and gushed thick, white semen in the slit between Anika's legs. Volumes of cum spilled out from around their wet, thrusting genitals soaking the couch beneath them. God, this was so exciting!! My heart must have been doing a thousand beats a minute and my own breathing sounded like a freight train. A moment later I, too, joined the lovers in climax with a mind-numbing, body-shaking orgasm ….I must have shot a gallon of cum all over the closet door and on my dropped pants as, mentally, I took his place inside her.

Anika melted into the couch as her orgasm trailed off. Completely spent, her boyfriend managed a few last strokes while they kissed softly in post-coital bliss. Soon his erection began to fade and his penis rolled out of her. He moved off of her and lay to her side on the couch. The lovers were drenched with sweat; the short black hair of Anika's pubic mound matted with his cum. As they lay there, a strand of semen dribbled out of her still-open vagina and down her thigh. Anika reached down and scooped it onto her finger and sucked the strand into her mouth. Then, she pulled her boyfriend close and passed the strand back to him in a long passionate kiss. So it is true, what comes around…goes around.

Soon afterwards, they got up to leave. Anika slipped her sundress over her naked body and helped her boyfriend collect his shirt and jeans from the pile of clothes on the floor. She paused for a moment to look over towards the closet. A smile flashed across her face and then she turned away. Then they went upstairs for a shower…

Anika's smile haunted me as I stood in the closet. Had her pause and smile just been a coincidence? Did her intuition tell her someone was there? Part of me wondered if she really had seen me and wanted me to know she enjoyed me watching her most intimate moments? That was definitely wishful thinking but I would never know. Collecting myself, I fruitlessly tried to brush the huge wet cum spots off my jeans and the closet doors. I took my opportunity to escape quietly out the back door. I was still in awe over the most visually erotic experience I had ever had.

2Tango
2Tango
11 Followers