The High Line

Story Info
Winning a Championship means the relationship changes.
5k words
4.54
30.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,916 Followers

"If they are nose to tail around the bottom, move up and hang it out," Tex's voice in Tracy's head said. So, she did. Down the front straightaway she moved over to the right and entered the corner wider than normal. The car that had been behind her, moved down under her.

She waited later to pitch the car and tapped the brake shaper. The old Chevy Nova turned left and she feed it gas as she steered right. The ass end came partway around and her speed held. The car below went out of view behind her.

She held the arching line through turns one and two, passing two cars by the time she was halfway down the back straight. Damned that felt good, she thought with a big grin. From ninth to seventh in one turn, if she could do it again, she might make a little money tonight.

She eyed the cushion of soft dirt up by the fence in turn three and tried to remember everything Tex had taught her about using it to her advantage. If she could brace her right rear tire on that, she could go even faster. As long as she didn't jump over it, that is.

Taking a deep breath, she lined the car up and sweep into the turn high, wide, and scary. Feathering the gas and working the wheel, she felt the right rear tire bite and hold. She increased the power and fought the wheel.

When the front straight came into view, she backed off slightly, lined up, and nailed it. She was flying down the front straight. She passed two cars and then a third. She was alongside the third place car as she entered turn one.

The cushion wasn't as well defined on this end so she slowed and used the high line with its tackier, stickier dirt. She stayed even with the blue car below her all the way around and pulled ahead down the back straightaway. Two laps to go and she was in second.

The first place car had a half a straightway lead. That was a long ways on a quarter mile bullring. She had nothing to lose and everything to gain, Tracy thought as she bailed off into turn four and danced with the cushion. She held it as wide open as she could, working the steering wheel back and forth. The cushion held and she had cut the margin by nearly half.

A white flag waving over the front straight indicated one lap to go. It was all or nothing. Tracy eyed the cushion in turn one. It was ratty at best but she needed to make up the distance. All or nothing it would be as she sailed off into the turn and searched for the bank of dirt that would save her.

It was a war as she drove the front of the car with the steering wheel and the rear with the throttle. At one point the car tried to go side ways but a hard bump that was the wall saved her. She was two car lengths behind, down the back chute. She had one more chance at all or nothing.

Turn four was coming up and the car in front of her was moving up into her groove to block. Her grin turned wolfish. That was the wrong move for him but he didn't know it yet. Tracy didn't go for the cushion. She took the high line a couple of car widths lower.

The car in front tried to move down but ended up losing its rear grip as he did. The car turned sideways at the middle of the two turns and Tracy dropped lower still and missed him by inches. She was home free as she matted the gas and shot down the front straight and under the checkered flag.

*****

"So, how does it feel to be the first female Texas State Dirt Track Champion in your division?" The announcer asked as the track owner presented her with the First Place trophy.

"I'll let you know when I get my toes uncurled from those last three or four laps." Tracy replied with a laugh.

"When did you know you were going to win?" He asked.

"When I went under the checkered flag. It's never over, until it's over."

The track owner held up a three-foot by six-foot check. "Tracy, it gives me great pleasure to present you with this check for fifteen grand. That was one hell of a race there at the end. I haven't seen anyone run that high on this track in a good number of years."

"That's what Tex said before the race. That the high groove was a dead art and I could win if I had the nerve to go up there."

"Tex? You're not talking about Tex Reed are you?" The announcer cut in.

"The one and only." Tracy replied with a big grin.

"But I heard he was dead," the announcer said.

"Don't believe everything you hear." Tracy told him.

Turning to the track owner, she said, "Thanks for the trophy and best of all the money, but it's party time." She hoisted the trophy over her head and shook it at the grandstand. There was a roar from the fans. Part cheers and part boos.

It didn't matter to her, her time at this track and the other bullrings around the area was about over. It was time to move on and move up. Tex had a plan and it was under way with this championship.

*****

Tracy idled into the pits and loaded the racecar on the trailer. The big check and trophy were stuffed in the passenger side floorboards. The front wheels bumped the chocks on the trailer and she shut it off and left it in gear. For the first time in over an hour, she relaxed.

"Hey short stuff, you alright in there?" She heard Tex ask.

She grinned and tossed the big check out the window. "Hey, it's raining money!" Tex yelled and then laughed. "Don't toss the trophy out, I'd hate for it to get bent on my head."

Tracy laughed and grabbed the trophy. Twisting in the seat, she slid up to sit on the top of the door. She leaned back, hooked her ankles on the center cage bar, and hauled the trophy out and sat it on top of the car. She turned and looked down at Tex in his wheelchair. He had a grin a big as hers was.

"You did it, kid." Tex told her.

"No, we did it. I couldn't have done it without you. When I went up high there at the end, you were with me all the way." Tracy replied seriously.

"You did a good job. I couldn't have done it any better."

"Bullshit! I used to watch you drive remember. You wouldn't have been so far back to start with."

"Tonight was the best of the best in this division. Just starting the feature is a win for most people. Two hundred and twenty six cars and drivers out of two hundred and fifty went home last night. So you started mid pack, big deal. It's where you finish that matters."

"If Stan hadn't spun trying to block me it would have been close," Tracy said as she climbed out of the car.

"The fact that he tried to block you should tell you all you need to know," Tex said.

Tracy jumped down off the trailer and hugged Tex around the shoulders. "Yeah, I know. I had more faith in me than he had in himself."

"Nope. You're a better driver and he knew it," Tex said with a laugh.

Tracy laughed and straightened up. "I love you, even if you are a grouchy old fart."

"Hey, watch the old cracks or I'll turn you across my knee."

"Promises, promises. Anyway, how are you going to catch me? Those wheels of yours ain't made for off-roading." Tracy told him with a grin.

"I've got this shiny new modified race car at the house, I wonder who would like to drive it next year?" Tex said looking around everywhere but at Tracy.

"Hey now, that's my ride!" Tracy said as she quickly sat down on his lap.

Tex laughed and hugged her tightly. "Yeah it is," he whispered to the pretty, twenty-year-old woman on his lap. "It's the next step to getting you to the top. You using the cushion tonight proved to me that you're ready for it."

"You mean you had doubts?" Tracy asked.

"I always have doubts about other people, even you from time to time. That Modified is half again as fast as that car right there. It's twitchy and evil to drive at its best but it's also faster than hell."

Tracy shivered hard. "I like fast," she whispered.

"Yeah, I know and that alone scares me. You're almost as crazy as I am, or was." Tex replied and then sighed.

"You're still crazy, just in a different way now. Who else would take on a girl with no experience to drive their car?"

"I made a good choice, we won the state championship, didn't we?"

Tracy laughed and stood up. "Yeah. Yeah, we did. Now lets load this junk up and go home. Suddenly I'm feeling tired."

"You're to young to be tired. I'll load up; you go up to the office and get the real check. This big one is just for show and you can hang it on the wall along with that trophy."

"No, the trophy is yours." Tracy told him.

"I've got trophies that I can't even remember winning. This is your first big one. You keep it to remember all this by."

Tracy smiled and leaned over to kiss Tex on the forehead. His hand landed with a sharp whack on her left ass cheek. Tracy jerked and jumped back, her hand rubbing the spot where his had landed.

"That's one," Tex said and then grinned.

Tracy grinned back and then winked before she turned to walk away. Her hips swiveled and rolled as she walked and she could feel Tex's eyes on her ass. They made her feel sexy and turned her on almost as much as the slap on the ass had.

It would be an interesting ride home tonight if she had anything to say about it. Her racing career was not the only thing going to the next level. Mr. Tex Reed was in for a surprise or two.

*****

Tex drove the truck on the way home. Tracy sat with her legs curled up under the edge of her ass on the passenger seat. Her shoulder was leaned on the door and her head was laid back between the headrest and the doorpost.

She had her eyes closed and from every appearance seemed to be asleep. Suddenly, she said, "Damn that was fun and exciting as hell. I'm wound up like a two dollar watch."

Tex chuckled and replied, "Been there, done that, and know the feeling well."

"Two years ago, I didn't even know there was a State Championship dirt track race. Hell, I had never even seen a dirt car until I walked into your shop that day. Things sure change in a hurry, don't they?"

"In your case it was a hurry. It took me nearly ten years to win that race the first time. Of course, you had the advantage of driving a car that was built right. It took me a long time to learn everything that went into that little car back there." Tex told her.

"Yeah, I know and I sure appreciate all the work you've put in for me. I couldn't have done it without you. Hell, I wouldn't even have known I wanted to do it without you. Hell, all I wanted was a tune-up on my old car." Tracy ended with a laugh.

"See what happens when you flirt with the wrong dirty old man," Tex said with a chuckle.

"Who said you were the wrong dirty old man? I happen to think you're the perfect dirty old man. At least the perfect one for me." Tracy replied straightening up in the seat and putting her feet on the floor.

"I just wish I wasn't so broke up and crippled up," he said with a glance in her direction.

"It wasn't your fault that some drunk decided he could drive in the shape he was in. It wasn't your fault that he passed on a blind curve," Tracy said, turning to face him.

Tex shook his head. They had had this conversation several times. "I still say I should have done more to miss him."

"A semi truck on one side and a guardrail on the other, where could you have gone? What more was there? It happened and it wasn't your fault, it was a drunken idiot." Anger filled Tracy's voice at that last and then she sighed. "I love you as you are, why won't you except that?"

"One, I'm to damned old for you and secondly, my legs don't work. You don't need an old fart in a wheelchair. If I make it to seventy, you'll only be thirty-five. That's half my age."

"So you're a little older than me, so what? I don't care and you sure as hell shouldn't. My mom was twenty-five years younger than my dad was and they live and loved just fine," Tracy said as she unzipped the dirty sweaty driving suit she had on.

"That makes your mom ten years younger than me. Maybe I should ask her out on a date," Tex said with a grin in Tracy's direction.

"Now who's asking for a spanking? Anyway, I think my dad would object just a little," Tracy said with a laugh.

"What do you think he would do if I gave in to his sweet, charming, and oh so naughty, little girl?" Tex asked.

"Probably not as much as you hitting on his wife," Tracy replied as she slid forward on the seat and started taking the top of the driving suit off.

"Hey now," Tex said sharply. "Wait until we get to the rest area."

Tracy just grinned at him as she worked her shoulders out of the tight fitting suit and then her arms. She could see Tex's eyes flicking back and forth between her bare breasts and the road. The dash lights were plenty bright for him to see by.

"You're going to cause a damned wreck if you don't behave." Tex told her sharply as she ran her hands over her breasts and then squeezed them.

"It feels so good to get the girls out of that hot fire suit. They've been mashed flat since we left home. Well, except for my nipples. They get so damned hard when I drive that they ache. The faster I go the harder they get. I swear one of these days I'm going to do a perfect lap and come my brains out."

Tracy laughed at her own words and leaned back in the seat. "I hope that never happens cause there'd be the biggest wreck you ever saw. My eyes would be closed, my mouth open, and my thighs would be squeezed together so tight, I couldn't work the brake or the gas."

"Not in my damned car you won't," Tex snarled but he had a grin on his face.

Tracy laughed and lifted her hips to wiggle out of the rest of the fire suit. She heard Tex take a sharp breath as the suit came down over her hips exposing the tuft of strawberry blonde hair on her mound. The rest of her sex was smoothly shaven.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Tex lick his lips. She held her hips up higher than necessary as she pushed and pulled the suit down over her thighs. When the suit fell to the floor, she slowly lowered her butt back to the seat. Tex licked his lips again and Tracy grinned.

Tracy felt the truck suddenly decelerate and Tex muttered, "Damned hand controls won't stay set."

Tracy laughed and leaned over to take the driving suit completely off. She left the suit on the floor with her driving shoes and sat back on the seat. She spent a few minutes stretching and then rubbed her body. She always itched all over after taking the suit off.

Tex continued to split his attention between the highway and her. They passed the rest area without slowing or a word from either one of them. She didn't think Tex even saw it. With her change bag in the back of the truck, she would have to ride naked the rest of the way back to the shop. That suited her just fine.

Tracy turned and leaned back against the door, pulling one foot up onto the seat. She rested her raised knee against the seat back. Her legs were now spread wide enough for Tex to lick his lips again. The heat, vibrations, speed, and thrill of the dirt car kept her wet almost all the time at the racetrack. Tonight was no exception.

With her legs spread, she could feel the cool air from the vents accentuate her wet areas. Displaying herself to Tex so wantonly had made her even wetter than normal. She had to fight the urge to touch herself.

The air from one of the vents carried the scent of her excitement up to her nose. She shivered at the faint aroma and wonder if Tex could smell it also. That though made her whimper softly as he licked his lips again. The sight of just the tip of his tongue running lightly over his lips was driving her crazy. She felt herself squirm in the seat.

"I'm going to spank you when we get to the shop," he said softly.

Before she could stop herself, Tracy said, "Please. Would you, please."

Tex's head jerked around and he looked at her sharply. He chewed his bottom lip for a second and then he looked back at the road. Several times in the next few miles, he opened his mouth as if he was going to say something but he didn't.

Tracy watched him closely as they rode in silence. She wasn't sure what his reaction was. She should not have said what she did but she could not help herself. Spankings were the one thing she craved above all else.

Her father had spanked her across his knee. A professor at college had spanked her several times in the two years she was there. Her one boyfriend had spanked her once she got the idea across to him. Older men of authority were another of her kinks. Tex fit that bill to a tee.

Tracy was lost in her thoughts when Tex finally said, "I never even spanked my kids. I don't know if I could really do it."

"Then you need to be careful about slapping young girls on the ass then," Tracy said with a grin. "Some of us like it."

"I'll keep that in mind." He replied with a like grin. As the grin faded, he added, "You are certainly one beautiful woman and right this minute, you scare the hell out of me."

They rode in silence for a while. As they neared the little town they lived south of, Tex glanced over and said, "I guess stopping at the truck stop for coffee is out of the question."

Tracy giggled in spite of herself. "Duh! What do you think?"

With a grin, Tex replied, "I wonder how many truck drives would pay for the show while you scrambled back into that driving suit?"

"Who says I'd scramble back into it? I might just like being seen," Tracy said with a grin as big as his.

Tex looked over at her as he tried to decide just how serious she was. From her answer and the grin, he decided she would call his bluff. He sighed and mumbled, "No damned coffee and pie it is then."

Tracy laughed and put her hand between her legs. She made sure that Tex could see her finger moving up and down in her slit as she rubbed herself. When he licked his lips, she let the finger slip inside her vagina.

She shivered and held it there without moving. It wouldn't take much to make her come. She was a lot closer than she realized. Between the racing, riding naked, and his eyes, she was right on the ragged edge. She shivered again as she pulled the finger out.

Leaning forward, she whispered, "I have something much better that coffee and sweeter than any truck stop pie to feed you when we get to the shop." She ran her wet slippery finger over his lips.

His head shot forward and he sucked her finger into his mouth. Tracy moaned softly as his tongue swirled and danced around the digit. A sensuous tingle ran up her arm as she slowly pulled the finger out of his mouth.

Tex licked his lips and then grinned. "Girl, you're going to get in so much trouble, if you don't behave."

"Is that a promise?" Tracy whispered. "I sure hope it is."

Tex licked his lips and then sucked on them as he nodded slowly. A moment later he mumbled, "You weren't kidding about it being sweet and tasty."

Tracy grinned and leaned back against the door spreading her legs even wider. "Wait until you taste it straight from the source. It'll knock both our socks off."

The edge of town was coming up and Tex slowed to make the turn onto the loop around the south side. Once on the loop, he looked over at Tracy and sighed again. "You're driving an old man crazy sitting there like that."

"I'm driving myself crazy also." Tracy replied. "I want to touch myself but if I do, I'll come my brains out."

"What's going to happen if I kiss and lick that sweet little pussy of yours?"

Tracy grinned. "The same thing only bigger, longer, and harder."

They passed the truck stop and Tex sighed deeply. "There goes my coffee."

Tracy laughed and slipped her finger back in her vagina for a few seconds. She shivered when she pulled it out. Leaning forward, she stuck her finger in his mouth. "I'll bet this keeps you awake just as well and puts you to sleep easer, later."

Tex sucked on the finger and bathed it with his nimble tongue. Tracy whimpered softly as he did. "You do that so well."

When she slipped her finger out of his mouth, Tex grinned and whispered, "That's what my wife used to say, only there were moans and groans mixed in."

TxRad
TxRad
5,916 Followers
12