The High School Hypnotist Redux

Story Info
Continued fun and horizontal frolics.
8.5k words
4.62
216.3k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zazbek
Zazbek
266 Followers

Life has a tendency to get complicated if you give it half a chance. This tendency is even worse if you happen to be screwing at least half of the known world and the other half starts getting nosy. This is not entirely the problem here, but is close enough.

The problem started with Jess. God knows I loved her, and still do, but she had a way of getting my attention in unexpected moments that has undoubtedly shortened my life expectancy. An example. I was at the library studying with my friend, Bret, and we were in deep shit because neither of us really gave a damn about the New Deal and couldn't care less who Harry Hopkins might have been, but we had to cram anyway to keep our grade points from sucking wind. On top of that, I was thinking more about graduating than Roosevelt II (The Sequel), and was keeping an eye out for young lovelies as well. Ok. I went back to the stacks to find a musty old book about the WPA and stuff, and as I searched the shelves, my sister sauntered up. She was wearing a pretty sheath skirt that dropped to mid-thigh, maybe, and looked flattering as hell. I'd never seen this skirt before, so I said hi, what are you doing here, great skirt, what's up? She stepped closer, grabbed the front of my shirt and dragged me into an alcove, then fastened her lips onto mine and started rooting around in my pants.

We were, perhaps, ten feet from people in carrels, but she raised the front of her skirt, started digging in my dungarees until my dong dumped out, and then shoved it against her bare pussy, which was sopping wet and ready. Obviously, this was a well-planned surgical strike.

I felt myself slip inside her, and her muscles contracted sharply. She let out a little whimper as my dick rode up on her clit. Her lips fluttered up my neck to my ear, and she whispered "Oh, God, Lee! Mmm, that feels nasty!" She clamped down on me as hard as he could, and then loosened. "Do me fast. I'm almost there!" So, anyway, boom, she was pushing against me for all she was worth, letting loose tiny whines and grunts against my chest. She was trying to muffle herself in my shirt, and it was almost working, but I heard her clearly in the silent library aisle. So I backed her into the alcove against the wall, grasped her ass in both hands and started bonking as hard and fast as I was able, because I just KNEW that someone would show up if we took too long. And if they did, it was likely to be embarrassing as hell: 1) Because there was NO mistaking what we were doing, and 2) Jess was my sister, for God's sake. But we didn't take very long at all, fortunately. She torched off after about three minutes of rampant bonking (sounding, in my ears, like a handcart full of cymbals being emptied down a cement stairwell), and when she settled down, she pulled off, dropped her skirt, and told me to meet her at her friend Stephanie's house. There's a party, you're invited, please bring your dick, sorry about the mess, gotta go! She smiled, flashed her puss, and strode off, hips swaying sexily.

In spite of the fact that it took a minute or two for my dick to deflate to the point where it was comfortable back in my pants, I must say that the only deal I was interested in after that had nothing to do with FDR, and it was all I could do to stay and work on that stupid history project.

It got worse at Stephanie's party, because as I found out, there were a few complications there as well. Jess was there, as was Steph and her boyfriend. A good many other people were there, too, but I really didn't know them. Fine. Jess pulled me aside and told me she wanted me to entertain at the party, and, if possible, hypnotize a particular girl. She pointed her out. I looked, scared to death that she was going to be a troll, but what I found was not bad, not bad at all. Blond hair, almost golden brown eyes, terrific points and a nice ass. Her legs were good, too, so I wondered immediately what the problem might be. I wondered it out loud, which was a mistake, I can see that now. "Sorority chick. Huge tease. And she doesn't care who or which sex she's teasing." Jess was smiling, but it wasn't a nice smile. "She's been messing with friends of mine, and I want to mess back. And I want you to help."

I winced. I couldn't help it. "What do you need me for?"

She smiled. "Don't end a sentence with a preposition, sweetie. What do I need you to do?" She smiled wider, and there was a glint in her eye. "I want you to hypnotize her, and I want someone to fuck her, right here in front of everyone."

"What gives you the idea that I could do that," I asked, trying to smile innocently. No such luck. She knew pretty certainly that I could do something like that, and it would take some serious work to disabuse her of the notion. I didn't feel the need to do that work, but I needed to see how far she really wanted this all to go.

She just stood there and looked at me, smiling a little.

I smiled back. "Suppose I were able to do that. Just suppose. Who's the lucky boy...or girl, as the case may be?"

"Well, my preference would be some high school sophomore with glasses, but I'm willing to give a little on that. Just make sure that the person is younger and out of her social status."

I couldn't help myself. "So, what IS her social status?"

"Everyone but her is a loser. You know, the snooty, stuck up perspective of the world." Jess stepped close, and the next was into my ear. "Do this for me, please? You can. I know you can. And I'll make it worth your while...."

"I think you already did, over at the library."

She kissed my cheek and lightly nibbled my earlobe. "That's sweet, but I can do better. In a heartbeat. Want me here? Right now?" She glanced around the room to see if anyone was watching, and pushed me into an alcove. "You can have me now, if you want. But you gotta help me, ok, Lee?"

I kissed her hard, and she melted against me. I thought about pulling her dress off over her head and taking her right there, and then I started thinking with my larger head. "How about I have you later and do this chick now?" She hugged me, and her points into my chest told me that my dick wasn't the only hard thing in the alcove. "Ok, but you have to know what the problems are. First, I'm not even out of high school, for God's sake, and I have no credibility with this crowd."

"You look and act old enough, Sparky. You're eighteen, and act about 25." She grinned. "And you fuck like you're 30. Yum."

I bowed slightly, then blew her a small kiss. "Fine. There's also the fact that I don't do party hypnotism. I need time alone with the person under circumstances I can control."

She looked troubled for an instant. "I thought you were working on that."

"I have been, but it's pretty hit and miss. She might tweak, she might not. And if she doesn't, I don't know where to go from there." Jess looked crestfallen. "But I'll try. That's all I can do. But you have to talk me down. Make it seem as though I'm just learning."

"Why? Doesn't surprise work better?"

"Not in public. People are more willing to let go because they know things will only go so far, because there are witnesses. So they bark some, or pretend to be sheep, or stiffen themselves like a board. The people here will figure I don't know what I'm doing, and they may let their guard down. It might help," I thought for a moment. "Does she like to be the center of attention?"

Jess almost choked. "If she's not, she either pouts or MAKES herself the center. The bitch."

I thought for a moment. "Ok, go tell them what you're going to ask me to do, and I'm going to grab a beer and try to get my dick calmed down."

I wasn't being entirely truthful with my dear sister. If anything, a reputation for being able to hypnotize helps initially, because people who want to be hypnotized give in easier and quicker to someone who knows what they are doing. But with all of the stuff going on in my life, the last thing I needed was suspicion about the whole hypnosis thing. If I was a neophyte, I was safe.

I heard voices in the next room laughing and then Rachel walked by. "Lee, how are you? Jess says you're going to hypnotize the party."

Now, I had had plans for her for a long time, and even developed an entire method to get her into my bed (with my sister's "willing" help, but it all came to nothing when Rachel went on a debate tour and stayed gone for a month. By the time she came back, I was busy with my last semester in school.) "I'm going to try. Are you going to let me try on you, too?"

I had told her the one chance I had with her to forget I had hypnotized her. Since then, I had not been alone with Rachel to test the trigger. I glanced around, motioned her close, and then triggered her. She went, but not very deeply. Quickly, I worked to move her farther into hypnosis, knowing I'd be interrupted in just moments. She went very deep, and I awoke her a couple of times just to test the trigger and the depth of her trance.

I couldn't resist. I triggered her again and took her back into the back bathroom. I asked her if she ever masturbated, and she said that she did, that she liked it a lot. She said she liked to use a small vibrator that she could wear while clothed, and that she liked the excitement of knowing she was getting off and no one could ever tell for sure. Yeah, well, so much for that.

I told her that she needed to get a shower, that she was very sweaty, and that the water would feel very, very good. She started stripping off quickly, and I almost stopped breathing. My God, the girl was gorgeous. I had seen her before...sort of...but this was better. I had told her to ignore that I was there, and she did. After she had undressed, she did a few stretches, obviously the sort of routine she normally engaged in before soaping off. She stretched upwards, side to side, and then leaned over and grasped her straight legs in her arms, hugging them. Yes, she was some kind of flexible, and I about hurt myself scooting around to catch the view. I had all sorts of plans, and probably would have followed through but for the knock on the door. Someone needed to use the place, and we were backing up the flow...as it were. I told Rachel that the shower had been refreshing, that she felt great, and that she needed to get dressed. I also stressed that she would find me very attractive, and that she should feel safe and uninhibited about touching me, if she wanted to. Then I clicked my trusty clicker and gave her the usual rap about how hot it would make her to see me and hear that.

Once she got it together from a clothing perspective, I snuck out, telling her to count to fifty and then follow. I got out without incident, and when Rachel walked by, I woke her up and took her into the kitchen to get a beer. As we walked down the hall, I clicked her and she snuggled into my shoulder and took my hand. Nice.

An assortment of people crowded around the refrigerator and a couple of coolers full of beer. And, as usual, the jocks had the kitchen table and held court by one of the coolers. They were playing Hearts and were swearing violently when they misplayed, which appeared to be pretty much constantly. I knew a couple of them and said hidy, but then we moved over to the fridge, where Jess and a couple of her friends were lurking. Jess smiled and handed me a brew, and when no one was looking, licked her lip suggestively. Subtly, though. Could have been involuntary, if you were watching and didn't know her well.

Yeah, right. In the meantime, I found a way to strike up a conversation of sorts with the main event herself. As stated, the girl, Amy, was a bit of a snoot. Pretty, but not amazing. She was not Rachel. She was not Jess, either, and while no one thinks higher of Jess than I do, I would be the first to say that she is not pretty, exactly. What she is, is beautiful. Amy was not beautiful, but she was pretty. The difference? Jess is an amazingly vital, vibrant and loving person, and that makes her glow when she smiles. Amy just...smiles. Lots of bright, white teeth, little subtext. Big difference. Huge.

I liked the tits a whole big bunch, though.

About ten minutes later, the fun began in the living room when some dork stood up and said that some fun was gonna begin and that I'd be it, and that anyone who wanted to be hypnotized should come on in, sit down, and prepare to be have some fun. And stuff.

Amy was not one of those people. Not initially. She stayed the center of attention in the kitchen and wouldn't come out to the living room at all. Then, when her audience began drifting out to see whether anyone was acting like a chicken or was fucking a dog, she got her knickers in a twist and came in to watch.

Good timing, really, as things got a bit silly.

I was not uniformly successful at putting people under, but then I did not expect to be. A couple of people acted like they were in a trance, or what they thought a trance might be like, but they were largely just going along because the stuff I had them do was fun and non-threatening. You know, the old "stiff as a board, hold your arm straight up" kind of thing. No one really twigged, so they may have been deeper than that, but I didn't worry about it. The ones I didn't work further on were ones I didn't want to have anything to do with, anyway. And, sadly, one of the ones I DID want to have something to do with (besides Amy) only went so far, no farther, and then jumped back out. No luck, and too bad, as she was stone gorgeous and unattached. And flirting with her afterwards just a bit did absolutely no good, either. Complete strikeout.

On the other hand, there were a couple of young lovelies who had potential. One, named Jamie, was a seriously kinky-haired brunette who was slender, soft, and had BIG brown eyes. Another was Lisa, a pint-sized cute thing with boobies way out of proportion to her size, a tight little apple ass, and a spiky, wicked sense of humor. Finally, there was Cindy, the only high schooler in the bunch. She was, I knew, a little older than I was, around 5'10", very slender with very gentle (not to say non-existent) curves, and had an absolutely incandescent smile. Each of these ladies responded to greater or lesser degrees to the public show (Cindy, in particular, seemed to be the best subject), and each accepted a private trigger that I whispered in her ear at one point or another while they were under.

One point of amusement. I gave a guy named Craig the suggestion that his dick could talk, and that what it wanted was pussy. It was pretty funny, especially since I had also told him that everyone around him could hear it.

I gave some serious thought to leaving that suggestion active, mostly because Craig was a bastard, anyway, but decided to delete it to keep people from talking.

All told, I had been working with 11 people, only seven of whom really went under to any appreciable degree. Again, of those seven, I had three keepers, one dick, and one annoying little know-it-all bimbo that had pissed me off since the seventh grade. Juliet Strasser, a somewhat-chubby big-titted yenta-to-be with attitude, chutzpa, and a big goddamn mouth, was student body vice-president at my high school and head of the student senate; President of the National Honor Society; leader of the student Democratic Party chapter; and, to her way of thinking, the school conscience. As editor of the school paper (it just figured, didn't it?), we would get preached to about our failings, the failings of our government, and the ....blah, blah, blah. Frankly, I had gotten tired of the bluster and the self-importance, but I never thought I'd have an opportunity to do something about it.

I don't think I need to spend a lot of time on the suggestions I made that night when I pulled her aside or the couple of times I called her on the phone or stopped her in the hall to amplify and extend things, but the net result was that she got a lot more popular with the guys. The student Democrats gained a bunch of new members, the paper staff got a few new writers, and Juliet got a whole lot more male attention through persuasion, rather than confrontation. As it turns out, teenage boys persuade really well when they are given blowjobs.

Lots of them.

I must say that student government ran a whole lot less contentiously through to the end of the year than it had previously, and that Juliet was elected Most Likely to Succeed by the seniors. And she lost about twenty pounds by being too busy to tank up on Haagen Dasz.

The crowd at the party had a lot of fun and they were beginning to break up into smaller groups and get back after the booze, and then I heard Amy making fun of Craig. It was actually pretty funny, but I also saw an opportunity. As I stepped closer, she was giving Craig sweet, saccharine hell about being weak minded, and everytime he would try to say something, she pretended to hear his dick talking. She wasn't very nice. I glanced across the room, and Jess was watching me closely.

What the hell, huh?

So I stepped closer. "Actually," I said, "Good subjects for hypnotism tend to be very intelligent and imaginative. A strong mind helps, too." I smiled at her and nodded at him. "Just thought you might want to know." I turned slightly, as if I was intending to walk away, and I felt a small hand on my elbow. "You're kidding, right?" Amy was smiling slightly, expectant.

"Nope. The hardest people to hypnotize are not very bright. For some reason, they just can't concentrate enough." The look on Craig's face was priceless. He may have been a dick, but he appreciated having been taken off the hook. "Of course, the fact that someone CAN be hypnotized doesn't necessarily mean they're all that smart, but it seems to help." Craig ducked away into the kitchen, and Amy eyed me closely. Then she turned on her smile, and it was formidable. "What if I asked you to try to hypnotize me? Right now?"

I decided to play hard to get. "Actually," I said, "It probably wouldn't work."

One of the girls standing nearby laughed and Amy let the veneer slip. Just a titch. She iced the other girl with a bit of a glare, and turned back to me. "Why not," she asked sweetly, wrapping her arms around one of mine, moving in closely. Two things occurred to me at that point: 1. Jess was absolutely right about her; and 2. Those tits were prizewinners. And she wasn't wearing a bra.

I smiled back. "Because you have your mind set that you're going to make me fail. You talked about my trying to hypnotize you. It can't work unless you want it to." I disengaged my arm so that I could use my hands to talk. "Hypnotism requires consent. I can't get you to do anything that you don't willingly want to do. If people go under and have their dick talk to them, it's because, for whatever reason, they agreed to do it. I don't always know the reasons why they agree, but they have to." I took a drink of my beer. "For instance, you...I'm sorry, I don't know your name."

She smiled brightly. "I'm Amy. Amy Walker." She said it like I should recognize the name, but I kept my face carefully blank.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Lee."

"You were saying?" She sat on the arm of a couch, still smiling, but very intent.

"Yes. I was just finishing a thought. If I tried to hypnotize you, and you decided to let me succeed, you would go into an hypnotic trance. While in that trance, I could talk to you, ask you to see or do things. You would or would not, depending on whether or not you wanted to have those suggestions be true." I sat on a chair and tilted my beer back, finishing it.

She leaned in. "Was hypnotism hard to learn?" She feigned grasping for a question. "I mean, can anyone learn to do it?"

I smiled. "Sure. The principle is pretty simple, but actually hypnotizing someone is a lot more art than science. There's a knack to it that some people can get and some people can't." I stood and started to walk off. "It's been nice to meet you, Amy." As I expected, she stopped me.

Zazbek
Zazbek
266 Followers