The High School Reunion

Story Info
Sexy fun after a highschool reunion.
3.9k words
4.18
34.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cleokitty
Cleokitty
2 Followers

"Wow, it has been a long time," Nick stated as he slyly looked Sandra up and down.

She smiled and sarcastically reminded him that since it was their ten year high school reunion so it had in fact been ten years since they had seen each other (although she was never really sure why they had lost touch) they had been such good friends for so many years.

"You look fantastic," he stated boldly as he again looked her over, and she tried not to smile too much as she thanked him kindly.

As they made small talk about the weather and work and what not, Nick made mental note of the fact that she was not married as she had no wedding ring and she arrived alone. They found their way to the table where the rest of their old friends were seated. Some they had stayed in touch with over the years and some had moved away but they enjoyed their time together reminiscing about their days together in high school, they wondered if the Nuns they'd had were still teaching and talked about football games, parties and old flames.

It was then that the night truly began to get interesting. Suddenly, Sandra placed her hand lightly on Nick's knee and said,

"I had a big crush on you all through high school you know."

Nick looked at her and swallowed deeply trying to hide his surprise and excitement.

"I-I never knew that," he said flatly looking into her face but just avoiding her eyes.

The table of old friends was quiet for a moment until someone told a joke to break the tension that was now in the air. Sandra could not believe that seeing Nick again even after all of these years made her feel just as silly and awkward as she had felt back then and she felt drunk with excitement. Or, was it wine? She couldn't tell. She thought to herself that it was a good thing high school reunions only occurred every ten years or so.

The evening wore on with no further embarrassing incidents but Nick had definitely been acting strangely ever since Sandra made her confession. She wished to God that she hadn't said anything because now he looked uncomfortable, and she had been hoping to at least rekindle the friendship that she had enjoyed so much during her youth. As she said her good byes and rose to leave Nick followed her, and said,

"I know it's late but would you like to get a cup of coffee?"

All she wanted to do was go home crawl into bed and hide for another ten years but somehow she found herself saying yes.

He offered to drive but she insisted on driving herself, and in the end he didn't mind because it granted him the freedom to gaze at her supple yet firm thighs emerging from beyond the hem of her skirt, and the tops of her breasts showing just slightly above the neckline of her blouse. He was trying not to let himself get too excited watching her as she was driving, but he couldn't help thinking back to all those nights back in high school where he would have to excuse himself to "use the bathroom" when they were hanging out. Nor had he ever forgotten the fantasy he'd had that developed into one of the main themes when he masturbated over the past ten years.

Up ahead he spotted a small café that was open late and asked her if she would like to stop there. Luckily, she said it looked like a nice place and headed into the parking lot, because any longer and his imagination would have got the best of him and he would have been excusing himself to the bathroom yet again. The tension between them was so thick you could have cut it with a knife. In fact they were both as nervous as they were around each other back in school. It was almost poetic since they had just attended their reunion.

After ordering their coffee they found a cozy corner in the back with two purple high backed couches. They each settled in the far corner of a couch separated only by a small wooden table. It was a few minutes before either of them spoke.

Sandra spoke first, "I-I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable back at dinner," she said, "I just thought since we were reminiscing, I mean, I figured that so many years had passed. I-I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable I just..."

Then he cut her off, "You didn't make me uncomfortable Sandy, at least, not the way you think. I was just surprised. You know, caught off guard. I wish I had known back then, I used to have a huge crush on you too...I thought about you a lot" he said while looking at the tiled floor.

At that moment she breathed a sigh of relief and for the first time in hours their eyes met and she smiled, but blushed when she saw his beaming grin and what she thought was a distinct zealous look in his eye.

They were both quiet again for a few moments and then Nick spoke telling her that he had yet another confession to make; that even now after ten years apart he still thought of her often and wondered if she ever did the same. She was so taken a back that all she could do was nod and wait for his next revelation but it did not come in words. In one swift movement he swung himself over to her couch and grabbed her by the back of the head with one hand and with the other he caressed her face and as his fingertips reach her chin he pulled her in closely and kissed her hard on the lips, then leaned away for a moment and said,

"I have wanted to do that for a long time."

She could only stare, her breath was caught in her throat and she couldn't speak. He leaned in again this time parting her soft lips with his tongue and exploring her mouth as he embraced her. She couldn't believe how exciting it was to kiss him after all the years of pent up feelings. She had goose bumps over the entire body, and breasts strained against the lace that was holding them back. When they stopped kissing they both fell back against the plush couch and laughed like kids.

"I wish I had known," he stated, "all these years, I never thought you felt the same as me."

She said that she wished she had told him but she was afraid he wouldn't feel the same and that she thought he wouldn't want to be around her anymore if he knew. With all the tension between them gone they truly began to enjoy each others company as if the ten years they had missed never happened. They sat face to face catching up on the years they had missed.

As they chatted, Nick gently caressed her inner thigh, and her sultry gaze never left his eyes. They were both high on years of pent up desire, and they both knew what would eventually happen.

Feeling a little bold now with everything out in the open, or perhaps it was the beers he'd had at dinner, Nick said,

"I always imagined even with our Catholic School upbringing that underneath that plaid uniform you were quite the naughty girl."

She laughed, and then admitted to him that she had stayed a virgin until college.

"Although," she stated she did sometimes masturbate while thinking of him after they had spent time together.

She couldn't believe the words that were coming out of her mouth, she was drunk with desire and maybe wine too. Nick laughed heartily then, and said,

"Why the hell do you think I had to go to the bathroom all the time?" They laughed and kissed again, more lustfully this time and again fell back laughing, she told him sarcastically that she just thought he'd had chronic diarrhea or something.

"Seriously though," Nick stated, "I did like to think about you being a naughty girl. I kinda hoped you were. I even..." he stopped short then.

"Oh, don't you dare stop now," she said, "Whatever it is I want to know, at this point you might as well tell me."

Nick thought for a moment and then began thinking about what he wanted to say and if he really should say it. His heart jumped into his throat and he began speaking again.

"I kind of had this um fantasy about you being one, being a naughty girl that is."

The knowledge that he had come up with a sexual scenario involving her that he'd masturbated too (for years probably) only excited her more. She imagined him in his room at night stroking and squeezing his cock thinking about her until he came. Ten years of pent up desire, made her nipples hard and she felt her pussy begin to tingle.

"I want you to tell me everything," she stated with a thick voice, "Please."

She had said the magic word. She wanted to know his fantasy, the same fantasy he still got off to several nights a week; she wanted to know what he had wanted to do her all of these years. Nick realized the sweet friend he had grown up with and always hoped had a sexy side did. He could tell by the look in her eyes that she loved the idea of him jerking off with her in mind. He decided he would tell her and as he began his dick was already straining against his pants.

"Well," he said, "it starts like this."

"I knew that you always went to confession on Thursdays after school, so I imagine I sneak into the priests side of the confessional and wait for you to come and confess your sins to me. You enter, and sit down.

"Forgive me Father for I have sinned," you say.

"I tell you to confess your sins to the Lord. You begin to tell who you think is the priest how there is this boy in your class that you have had sexual thoughts and feelings for. I can't believe what I am hearing as you tell the fake father all your sexy desires."

Sandra interrupts him here and tells him that she never realized he was so creative.

"What do I tell you?" she asks, "I mean what do I say to the priest?"

He can feel his face growing hot but she smiles at him warmly and he sees the same excitement in her face as he feels between his legs, he is not sure he can get through the story without having some kind of release but he continues on.

"You tell him in the most innocent voice that when you are alone at night you think about me and start caressing your breasts and nipples and that it makes you excited to do so. Then you tell him how good it feels and that you also touch your vagina and that it is warm and wet.. I can't believe how much detail you are going into during your confession but I listen intently trying to imitate the father's voice when needed.

"I ask you to go on and confess everything you have thought and done so you can atone for your sins and pay the proper penance. You then confess that you are curious about sex and wonder what the penis looks like and what it would feel like to have it rubbing against your vagina and what it would be like to taste it. I am utterly shocked by your thoughts; I can't believe that you think such naughty things although I am glad that you do. My dick is so hard it hurts being restrained by my pants. I can't help my self and I begin to rub it slightly through my pants trying to be quiet and keep up my cover.

"Father? Are you there?" you say earnestly.

"Yes child", I say through clenched teeth.

"You ask me if you are going to go to hell for having such dirty thoughts. It's then I realize then that your voice is strained; I feel bad and think that you are really upset then and turn to look hard through the screen and manage to see that your plaid skirt is pushed up above the lace of thigh high stockings and the first four buttons of your shirt are undone. One hand is inside the shirt moving over your breast and the other is up the skirt rubbing your pussy through your white cotton panties.

I stare in disbelief, I can not believe that you went into such a detailed confession, nor can I believe that you are masturbating inside the confessional, inside the church where the priest could notice at any moment. Then it hits me...you know it is me! For a moment I am embarrassed but then I realize that you knew it was me and you just told me that you wanted me and that you are masturbating for me to see.

I get up and go to your side of the confessional unzipping my pants to release my throbbing cock on the way. I pull aside the curtain and enter the vestibule, cock first. You immediately grab my cock and start sucking on it vigorously engulfing it in the warm soft wetness of your mouth; I cum in just a few minutes shooting my hot load into your mouth where you hungrily swallow it all. Then I reach out and pull you into a standing position. I kiss you and grabbing your ass I pull you into me against my still hard cock.

I reach down pull down your panties and take them off; we walk out of the confessional and I turn you around and bend you over the pew and kneel down between your legs and lick the soft wet petals of your swollen pussy lapping up all of your juices. As I do you grind against my face. Just when I can barely breathe a shiver over takes your body and you cum on my face moaning softly as you do. I stand up and turn you around to kiss you and caress your supple breasts, then bend you over the pew and right there under the stained glass rendition of The Virgin Mary, I slide my cock up against the lips of your waiting pussy allowing your wetness to flow over it, then, slowly, I push my throbbing cock deep inside your virgin hole. It feels so tight and warm surrounding me. As I slide in and out of you, I reach forward to fondle your breasts and lightly pinch your tiny pink nipples. After a few minutes I can feel your pussy begin to tighten even more and spasm around my huge cock and again you begin to moan lightly and your body begins to quiver as my cock brings you your first orgasm from fucking. Then, I grab your hips and push you into me as I thrust into you a few more times and then shoot my load inside you then we both collapse onto the pew utterly exhausted... aaaand....that's it," he said quietly, his voice hoarse.

Nick couldn't believe that he had just told her in perfect detail his hottest fantasy about her. Something about the night, the beer, the look in her eye, made him just bold enough to do so. But now he was worried that the lusty look he saw in her eye an hour ago would be gone and that he most definitely would not be having sex with Sandra tonight. What he did not know is just how turned on she was listening to this fantasy he'd had about her for over ten years, and watching him squirm as he told it to her barely able to take his eyes off the floor. Before he could speak again Sandra rose to her knees leaned in and kissed him roughly pressing her breasts firmly against him. He was surprised by her reaction but it was the reaction he wanted so he wasn't about to say anything. He just kissed her back probing her mouth deeply with his tongue, and grabbed her left thigh and pulled it across his lap so that she was straddling him.

The high backed couches offered them some privacy from the rest of the crowd although, it only consisted of the two baristas at the counter and another couple off in their own dark corner. Nick slid his hands under her shirt and up over her breasts squeezing and massaging them as he made his way to her hard nipples pinching them and rolling them between his fingers. Sandra broke the kiss and looked lustfully into his eyes. It was everything men dreamed about, a woman ready and willing to screw him.

She reached down and freed his long thick cock from its khaki prison. He'd been rock hard and excited for so long he thought he would cum from the slightest touch, he slid his hands up her thighs pushing her skirt up her legs exposing the tops of her stockings and garters until he reached the soft damp fabric of her panties. He ran his index fingers along the lips of her wet pussy and then grabbed her by the hips and pulled her down onto his lap where she thrust her pussy against his shaft caressing it with the silken fabric of her panties. Nick looked around for a moment to see if any one was watching and then pulled her panties over to one side and pushed the head of his penis up against her soft damp lips and then in between and she thrust inward pushing it against her hard clit.

Several soft moans escaped her lips, and Nick placed his finger on them to quiet her, reminding her they were still in the café. He slid his cock against her a few more times and then reached between her legs and replaced her underwear to their original position and whispered in her ear,

"Let's get out of here."

There was no waiting. The car seemed so cliché yet so fitting for two people lusting for each other since high school. The moment the car doors were shut Sandy unzipped Nicks pants and his cock again sprung free making a dull thudding nose as it slapped against his stomach. Sandy took his warm cock into her mouth, they definitely wouldn't be driving anywhere; she wanted him now. The sensation was unbelievable as her mouth slid onto him over and over again licking and sucking his cock deep within her throat.

He could cum in an instant but he didn't want this insane feeling to end, he never wanted his cock to leave her mouth again. He put the seat back and watched her kneeling over him, her mouth moving hungrily over his cock, he could see the silhouette of her breasts straining against the thin fabric that held them prisoner. She was softly moaning over his cock; she was enjoying this as much as him, that realization pushed him over the edge and he came hard shooting his load into her waiting mouth. Sandy continued softly licking and kissing his cock and teasing him for a few minutes until he pulled her up onto him so that she was sitting straddling him.

They looked at each other for a moment and then he leaned forward and tore open her silk blouse to reveal her large breasts aching to be released from their lace barier, aching to be touched, to be licked, to be sucked. Gently, he caressed the soft skin exposed above the lace, he leaned forward and softly began kissing and licking the all the way up her neck to her lips where he thrust in his tongue exploring her mouth. Sandy moaned lightly and threw back her head as he began kissing her neck again and down her shoulder, he was teasing her and it was driving her crazy. After what seemed like and eternity to her Nick removed her bra and lowered his mouth to her nipples circling them with his tongue both in turn, and sucking them hard into his mouth and gently biting them. She couldn't believe how close she was to exploding she wanted to cum she wanted to scream she wanted him to fuck the living daylights out of her.

The windows in the car were steamy and the air was damp and heavy with the musky smell of sex. Nick knew how much he was teasing her; and he was enjoying making her want him. He could feel her warm wet pussy against him begging for his cock to be inside. He slid one hand down between her legs, moved her panties aside and slipped two fingers in between the lips of her pussy and pressed them against her clit as she ground against him moaning more loudly now.

Sandy couldn't take it anymore, she needed him to be inside her and she pushed him back down into the chair and leaned down and kissed him hard. He slid his cock between her lips and Sandy thrust against it sliding her clit along the length of it several times before she lowered herself onto it, plunging him deep inside her. They both groaned with pleasure grinding their hips rhythmically together.

Nicks hard cock slid in and out of her tight pussy, as she rode him gyrating her hips, he sucked on her nipples voraciously. They were the only two people in the world and sex was their survival. Sandy felt her pussy beginning to tighten even more around Nicks cock and he began thrusting it harder and deeper inside of her,

"Oh God" she moaned.

"Yes!" "You feel so good, deeper, Yes! Fuck me! Yes!"

She moaned loudly as her muscles began spasming around him in orgasm, he groaned loudly and with deeply penetrating thrust he came hard inside her.

She collapsed against him, resting her head against his shoulder. His cock was still inside her as he gave the occasional small thrust she still moaned softly as they came down from their high and their bodies relaxed and breathing slowed.

Cleokitty
Cleokitty
2 Followers
12