The High School Sweet Heart Pt. 02

Story Info
Laura finds out why Nick came back into her life.
3k words
2.88
22.9k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ExstacyMax
ExstacyMax
14 Followers

"I don't know if you should be getting so invested in Nick," I said passively. "He's kind of flighty.

"He seems sweet. Plus, I can handle myself." Tanya's eyes narrowed. "Does this have to do with him being your ex?" she taunted.

"Not in the slightest, I dodged a bullet with that one."

"You don't know him anymore, he's changed."

"Tanya, you have known him less than a week, but I hope you're right."

I did not have the patients to point out how naïve Tanya sounded. Nick was going to eat her alive, but there was no point in trying to tell her, she would not listen anyway. It was only a matter of time before Nick's true self came slithering out.

I had watched Nick everyday, trying to find anything that would validate my suspicions, but I couldn't. Not one thing that triggered my instincts. Is It possible that 10 years really had made a difference? Whether it had or not, one thing was for certain, watching Nick was bringing back feelings I had buried long ago.

"I don't like him being here." I informed mark. "I feel like he's taunting me."

"Has he said anything else to you?"

"No, but I catch him watching me, and he still calls me that stupid pet name." Mark dismissed my allegations, and continued eating his lunch.

"So you're not worried?"

"About what? Him stealing you away? Its not likely." I blushed at the realization of how conceited I sounded.

"It's painful, every time I see him, I think about all those times I didn't matter," I confessed, eyes filling with the warm heat that preceded tears.

" Did you ever think that you did matter?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I can't possibly imagine anyone who has you, thinking you're second best. Maybe he was dealing with something he wasn't ready to share with you yet."

Mark smiled, and left me to contemplate his advice. Could Nick be a different person after all? I could not fathom anything he could say that I wouldn't of understood. I accepted the drugs, and the minor incestuous infidelity. What could possibly be worse than finding out your boyfriend fucked his aunt? Aunt by marriage, but still!

"Can we talk?" I asked, peeking my head into Nick's office.

"Sure, shut the door behind you." I shut the door, and took a deep breath before turning around.

"What's on your mind, Darlin'?"

"Why are you here, Nicolas?" the question bounced off my tongue before I had time to stop it. Nick stared at me, letting his shocked face melt into a soft smile.

"I've been waiting for this conversation, but it's not time to have it yet. Just know, I am here for you, but not how you're thinking. We'll talk tomorrow. After a couple of drinks."

"Nicolas, I NEED TO..." I began to demand, but I was cut off.

"Darlin', please. Tomorrow."

Nick grabbed my hands, and squeezed them. His eyes begging me to understand. My heart suddenly began to race as I stared down at our embrace. The memories came rushing back like a wave of love and pain. I took in a deep breath as I realized he still wore my favorite cologne. How had I not noticed it before? I smelled that scent for years after it was all over. His eyes still had that flicker of defiance that pulled me in as a kid. The same flicker that led to all my forgiveness.

"Whatever it is, you can tell me."

"I know," he whispered.

Nick released my hands, and for a moment, I wished he hadn't. My hesitation to leave did not go unnoticed. Nick smirked as he watched me hastily stand up, and stumble over my chair.

"Well, I guess I'll see you tomorrow," I said, awkwardly shuffling out the door.

The drive home was mostly quiet as I thought about what Nick could possibly have to tell me, and how I would react to it. Dozens of different confessions had carefully scripted responses by the time I got home. I was going to be ready for anything. Even if it meant letting Nick down gently.

"Nick and Mark seem to have taken a liking to each other. What about this one?" Tanya asked, holding up a dark green dress.

"Nick's favorite color is blue, wear blue. What do you mean they've taken a liking to each other?" I pressed, dismissing another ugly dress.

"Well, they are always texting each other. Nick says they are planning tonight, but I always see him laughing at his screen." I sat up on Tanya's bed, paying more attention to her chatter. "I think we might have a bro-mance on our hands. This one?"

"No, it's slutty. Now what were you saying about texting? How much do they text?"

"Like all day. It's actually quite aggravating."

"What do they talk about?"

"How would I know that? Probably guy stuff, like muffler belts or something."

"Tanya, there is no such thing as muffler belts," I said rolling my eyes as she put on another dress.

"Whatever, who cares what they talk about. I'm wearing this one she declared into the mirror.

"You look beautiful," I said, admiring her curves in the cobalt blue dress, and her dark curls flowing over her shoulders. Tanya smiled as she watched me check her out.

"You need to get dressed, the boys will be here soon. Unless..." Tanya crawled on to the bed, and pushed me down onto my back.

"For old times sake?" she asked, straddling my waist.

"I don't think that's a good idea. Not today." I said, placing my hands on her hips, and helping her off of me. "You're right anyway, I need to get dressed. Can I borrow that green dress you had on earlier?"

"I guess," Tanya pouted. "Wear the black wedges with it. You will look goofy in your flats."

The doorbell rang as we were doing our final touches to our make-up.

"Yay, they're here," she sang, bouncing to the door. "Hiya, boys."

"Wow, you look beautiful," Nick said, kissing Tanya's cheek.

"Stunning," Mark concurred, hugging her hello.

Nick turned and stopped, looking me up and down, trying to hide his relieved look. I walked up, and pulled him into a hug.

"I see you remembered my favorite color," he whispered into my ear. My cheeks grew red as I pulled away.

"Are we ready to leave?" Mark asked, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

I admired Nick's handsome matured features secretly from the backseat of the car. I would have to quickly advert my eyes whenever he would look in the mirror.

"So, we have a change in plans," Mark announced. "We are going to have dinner down town, then head back to Nick's for drinks."

"I figured it would be safer than drinking, and then driving home," Nick chimed in.

I watched them suspiciously as they made eye contact in the mirror. Was it possible, Mark already knows what Nick had to tell me? I squeezed Mark's hand, and gave him a quizzical look. Mark shook his head, and looked back out the window.

I blocked Tanya's non-stop talking with my own thoughts on how this night might go.

"Are you alright," Mark whispered.

"I'm fine, just trying to tune out a little." I said, nodding my head towards Tanya. Who was now going on about her days in the pageant circut.

"We're almost there," he encouraged.

Dinner went by pretty smoothly, and everyone seemed to be having a pretty relaxed time. Even I let down my guard a little while Nick told us about his time in the army.

"So we're you two stationed together?" Tanya asked, taking a bite of her cheese cake.

"His G.T. score wasn't high enough to of worked with me," I said, winking at Nick.

"Oh, you have jokes," he jabbed, wiping ice cream on my nose.

"Are we ready to go?" Tanya asked, resting her head on Nick's shoulder.

"Yeah, we should head back," Nick responded, standing up before Tanya could move her head.

"I'll go pay," Mark said. "our treat."

"Who wants another drink?" Tanya slurred as she headed to the kitchen before anyone could answer.

"When are we going to talk?" I demanded once Tanya was out of the room.

"Not now," Nick hissed, jerking his head towards Tanya.

"You're the one who insisted she come along," Mark butted in.

"You know, don't You? That's why you've been defending him!"

"Shhh, yes I know. Now keep it down." He said as Tanya came stumbling back in with shots.

"Now, I don't sleep with a guy on the first date," Tanya informed, falling into the couch.

"That's fine with me," nick said nervously downing two of the shots.

"Aww, such a gentleman," she giggled, leaning up against him, slightly squeezing his thigh. I watched as Tanya's eyes got heavy, and her head began to droop.

"Tanya, why don't you lie down on the couch?" Nick suggested, peeling Tanya off his arm. She nodded and curled up on her side.

"I'm going to go grab her a blanket. I'll show you two to then guest room. Then we can talk." I agreed, and followed him to a small room in the back of the house."I'll be right back," he reassured, closing the door behind him. I turned on Mark as soon as I heard the door click.

"You've known the whole time?!"

"Laura, calm down. I had to be in on it. You'd never agree to it otherwise..."

"AGREE TO WHAT?"

Mark turned, and headed toward the small nightstand beside the bed. He opened the drawer, and shuffled around until he found what he was looking for. I watched as he pulled out a small black strap on.

"I'm not fucking Tanya while she's wasted," I informed as he handed it to me.

"It's not for Tanya."

I cocked my eyebrow, and sized Mark up and down. He'd never been interested before in this kind of thing, and I wasn't sure if I was missing something. "It's not for me either!" Mark snapped.

" I don't understand. What does this have to do with Nick?"

"It's for me." I spun around to see Nick standing in the door way. The flicker gone, but replaced with a vulnerability I never imagined I could see from him.

"If you're ok with it, I'd like you to use it on me."

"And what, are you going to watch?" I barked at Mark.

"No, I'm going to fuck you while you're fucking him."

"So, are you gay now?" I asked turning back on Nick.

"No, I'm bisexual. I haven't done anything though. I wanted it to be

with someone I trusted."

"And that's me? I haven't seen you in 10 years, and we didn't exactly

end on good terms!"

"I'm sorry Laura," Nick said, bowing his head to hide the shame. "I was jealous."

"Of what?" I bellowed, trying to make sense of everything.

"You were so young, yet so comfortable with your sexuality. I watched you experiment and grow, while I was to afraid to even admit it. So I lashed out."

"You could of told me, but instead you let me feel second best until Mark came along. Speaking of which, how do you feel about all of this?" I pressed.

"I'm fine with it, and if all this goes well, I'm fine with it continuing," Mark replied. I stared shocked as I processed this unforeseen situation, that I had no practiced response for.

"What about Tanya?"

"What about her? I'll let it run its coarse, then break it off. None the wiser, please."

Nick reached out for me to take his hand. I looked back at Mark, who was giving me an encouraging look encouraging to take it. I took a deep breath, and placed my hand in his. Nick abruptly pulled me into him, gazing at me. "Thank you," he whispered as a shy smile spread across my face.

"What if I would of said no?"

"I knew you wouldn't when I seen your dress. You could of put Tanya in my favorite color, but you didn't," he said, brushing the hair from my face. "You know, I always loved you. I'm really happy you found someone who could give you what I couldn't."

Mark walked up behind me and kissed my neck. " I'm sorry I kept this from you, but it wasn't for me to tell."

"I understand," I replied as Mark began to unzip my dress, letting it fall to my feet. "So are you going to be our brother husband Nicolas?"

"You and your jokes," he said, leaning in to kiss me.

The moment our lips touched, all of my questions disappeared. I wanted nothing more than to give him exactly what he wanted. "Are you ready?"

"I am if you are Darlin'," he breathed in between kisses. Mark helped me step into the leather harness as Nick undressed.

"Are you sure you're ok with this?" Mark asked.

"I'm ok, as long as you are."

"I'm good, as long as you point that thing somewhere else." I looked down and saw the hard silicone pressed against Mark's legs.

"It's about to get a whole lot gayer than this," I laughed as I readjusted my hips.

"It's not gay if it's in a three way," Mark recited.

"You keep telling yourself that," I jabbed, kissing him one last time before everything changed.

"I brought some liquid courage," Nick called out, holding up 3 glasses and a bottle of tequila. "if I remember correctly, tequila always did the trick for you."

I watched as my boys downed their drinks. "This is crazy." Raced through my head as Nick began to suck on my prosthetic cock. Running my fingers through his warm red hair to the back, I began to press gently. Guiding his back and forth motion.

I felt Mark's lips touch my skin, sending a shock to the already pulsating sensation between my legs. The multiple points of pleasure that I was beginning to experience was something I would of never imagined feeling so natural. I had the man I loved and the love I lost, catering to my body's every whim.

Almost like he was reading my thoughts, Nick slid his fingers inside me. Easing the throbbing yearning my boys were causing. I reached behind me, grabbing Mark's erect phallus, and slowly began stroking. I tight end my grip with every drag until I could hear his quiet moans.

I stopped stroking, and reached down for Nick. Pulling him up by his hand, I sucked on his wet fingers. Swirling my tongue around the tips, returning his look of defiance. "God damn," he proclaimed, throwing me down face first onto the mattress. I felt his soft tongue glide across the exposed crease between the harness straps, my new cock dangling just inches away.

Mark climbed up onto the bed in front of me. Presenting himself to me, which I eagerly took. They thrusted inside of me from each end like I was a finger trap they had won at a fair. I could feel my cum dripping as Nick pulled my head back by my hair, allowing Mark a deeper angle. I was so lost in what was happening, I had almost forgotten what all of this was leading up to. "Are you ready?" I asked for the second time, pulling Mark from my mouth.

"I think so," Nick replied.

"Here, let me get you another drink while Laura lubes up." Mark headed over to the dresser, and poured three more shots. He passed us our drinks, and rose his glass in the air. "To trying new things." He declared. We raised our glasses in unison, and threw them back.

"Now get on the bed," I directed. "Hands and knees." Nick did as he was told, and prepared for me to mount. "I'll start off easy. I might be a good idea to stroke your dick..."

"ugh! Don't say dick. Say cock or something. Anything but dick." Nick whined.

"Fine, cock. Stroke it. It will distract from the initial pain."

"Lovely," he whispered.

"Remember to breath."

I slid my cock between his cheeks, and ran it up and down. Being sure to spread the lube evenly. "Ready?"

"Just do it."

"Ok, breath," I said, slowly pushing the tip passed his opening. Nick started to tense up, pulling away in the process. "Keep breathing, concentrate on you hand movements," I coached.

After a minute, Nick's body began to loosen up. I could push in a bit farther now. Nick's breathing was faintly turning into moans. Until finally, I was all the way in. I picked up the speed and listened as his moans became unmistakable.

I could feel Mark watching me. I hoped he was liking what I was doing, because I was sure starting to. I couldn't help but think about everything that had brought us to this point. I had thought about everything Nick had put me through as I picked up more speed, our skin beginning to slap against each other. The memories of the scared, self-hating little girl he made me into didn't hurt anymore.

I was lost in my thoughts, and going pretty hard when I felt the bed move. I looked up to see Mark putting his cock into Nick's mouth. I watched in shock as Nick eagerly began sucking. "What are you doing?" I mouthed making eye contact with Mark.

"Trying new things," he replied rolling his eyes back in pleasure. I smiled as I watch him enjoy himself.

"Hey babe?"

"Yeah?" Mark replied, pushing on the back of Nick's head.

"This is our first Eiffel Tower."

"I suppose it is."

"Slap hands?" I suggested, holding my hands up.

"Slap hands." Mark raised his hands and slapped mine above Nick's back, completing the sexual structure.

"Morning everyone,"

Tanya sang as she walked into the kitchen "Fun night last night. Sorry I passed out."

"You're fine," Nick said, greeting her with a kiss on the cheek.

"I hope I didn't miss anything good."

"Nope," I replied. "Just a lot of snoring."

ExstacyMax
ExstacyMax
14 Followers